CRUSH THIS

All things outside of Burning Man.
samtzu

Post by samtzu » Fri May 21, 2004 3:04 pm

Technotropia wrote:
but if anyone called them "meat curtains" to my face he will have lost any remote chance he might ever of had of actually seeing them, let anone getting his banana anywhere near...

Back to crushing -
Never, Never, NEVER, NEVER use the reference to a man's banana and the word "Crush" in adjoining sentences...

AAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!

Other than that, I have to admit that I have a crush on your avatar, too... and then, having those eyes hooked up to an articulate mind is ... well... shucks, its... well... it leaves me inarticulate...

Sam
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Fri May 21, 2004 3:16 pm

Okay, my sweetie's busy this weekend, so I may go to Flambe Lounge "Stag" (or is that hind?) I'm shy--will I be warmly welcomed?

RingO'Fire

Post by RingO'Fire » Fri May 21, 2004 7:48 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:Okay, my sweetie's busy this weekend, so I may go to Flambe Lounge "Stag" (or is that hind?) I'm shy--will I be warmly welcomed?
Yes, you may go. I will personally sign your permission slip. I know at least one person you'll be warmly welcomed by (See the kinda hippie-lookin' dude to the left? He'll be there. He's my best friend too. He may be a little weird at times, but then at other times, he's even more weirder).

CryptoFistsofFury!
Come on down! You're the next contestant on...The Flambe Lounge!

Seriously though, I'm sure it will be cool for the shy and not-so-shy alike to come and be themselves. I most definately fall into the un-shy category. So, if need be, I'll go around, "work the room", and meet everybody, and then introduce you around to all the folks I've just met.
...but it seemed like such a good idea at the time...

Chai Guy

Post by Chai Guy » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:00 pm

I'm not the first person to be crushing on Technopatra, but after having the pleasure of meeting her in person the other day well, let's just say

**Swoon**

(oh, and she's a million times more beautiful and stunning than her little avatar photo would lead you to believe!)

BAS
Burning Since: 2006

Post by BAS » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:22 pm

(oh, and she's a million times more beautiful and stunning than her little avatar photo would lead you to believe!)
:shock: :!: :oops:
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:40 pm

techno why don't you post an 8x10 glossy of yourself on e-playa?
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

DVD Burner
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: White Trash Camp

Post by DVD Burner » Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:41 pm

Hey ya'll we gotta give a crush to Isotopia. she makes "in 3 words" so much fun. :lol:

I think we all have a crush on Isotopia. :shock: (what is this world comming to.)
https://www.facebook.com/NeXTCODER

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:27 am

IMHO Nipples is the most crushable character around. I am always left stunned...

nipples

Post by nipples » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:54 am

Though I am made gladder for your kind words, Sensei,
I do not take compliments well & will now become repulsive.

Makes me want to do something rotten.

If for instance I were to sleep with Ivy & Badger knowing they just want to cuddle....

Ivy

Post by Ivy » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:57 am

If for instance I were to sleep with Ivy & Badger knowing they just want to cuddle....
Together, or separately?

nipples

Post by nipples » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:34 am

I should be so lucky! Sorry to joke about violating the trust in cuddling, or that "I" would be sleeping with "you", when in reality we would be sleeping together & we would feel very nice & safe & warm.

Reminded me of something I wrote a few years ago on the old eplaya, so I did a search there:

nipples - Wednesday, 11/13/02, 6:35:02pm (#222 of 299)

thanks badger! i needed that! had had a vsion myself today, of a mansized ginger-bread man coming to my door, & just standing there when i answered it. did not/could not speak.. just stood there, awaiting my response.. like was i gonna chase him down & try to eat his arms? seriously.. but he was just so fucking cute that i knew he really wanted (though he could not/would not talk.... so i guess i was projecting my thoughts on the ginger-bread man) to play. rolly-polly play, tumbling down the hill & hiking maybe sailing. probably would involve ending the night in a tent, playing flashlights on the ceiling, eating cheese puffs & maybe if he fell asleep i'd put his hand in a bowl of warm water to make him pee, but then his hand would get soggy & fall off so that little fantasy ended. it was dark enough that i pretended it was a gingerbread woman & put my hand down on the warm brown buttockal region.. after all... it is just a cookie.. not like i'm switching affiliations here... i am even now fantasizing about touching the ginger bread mans' warm cookie-butt while he sleeps. nothing else to report on here, today.

nipples

Post by nipples » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:35 am

I should be so lucky! Sorry to joke about violating the trust in cuddling, or that "I" would be sleeping with "you", when in reality we would be sleeping together & we would feel very nice & safe & warm.

Reminded me of something I wrote a few years ago on the old eplaya, so I did a search there:

nipples - Wednesday, 11/13/02

thanks badger! i needed that! had had a vsion myself today, of a mansized ginger-bread man coming to my door, & just standing there when i answered it. did not/could not speak.. just stood there, awaiting my response.. like was i gonna chase him down & try to eat his arms? seriously.. but he was just so fucking cute that i knew he really wanted (though he could not/would not talk.... so i guess i was projecting my thoughts on the ginger-bread man) to play. rolly-polly play, tumbling down the hill & hiking maybe sailing. probably would involve ending the night in a tent, playing flashlights on the ceiling, eating cheese puffs & maybe if he fell asleep i'd put his hand in a bowl of warm water to make him pee, but then his hand would get soggy & fall off so that little fantasy ended. it was dark enough that i pretended it was a gingerbread woman & put my hand down on the warm brown buttockal region.. after all... it is just a cookie.. not like i'm switching affiliations here... i am even now fantasizing about touching the ginger bread mans' warm cookie-butt while he sleeps. nothing else to report on here, today.

nipples

Post by nipples » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:37 am

I should be so lucky to have a choice! Sorry to joke about violating the trust in cuddling, or that "I" would be sleeping with "you", when in reality we would be sleeping together & we would feel very nice & safe & warm.

Wednesday, 11/13/02

nipples

Post by nipples » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:38 am

I should be so lucky to have a choice! Sorry to joke about violating the trust in cuddling (I was being rotten), or that "I" would be sleeping with "you", when in reality we would be sleeping together & we would feel very nice & safe & warm.

nipples- Wednesday, 11/13/02

nipples

Post by nipples » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:39 am

I should be so lucky to have a choice! Sorry to joke about violating the trust in cuddling (I was being rotten), or that "I" would be sleeping with "you", when in reality we would be sleeping together & we would feel very nice & safe & warm.

nipples- Wednesday, 11/13/02

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:40 am

ok so it's not just me. Eplaya is acting funny. You guys should say something when eplaya is'nt working right.

Has eplaya been working slow for you guys today?

nipples

Post by nipples » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:42 am

That was weird.

It did not look like it was posting, so I'd stopped it and tried again.

Sorry!

Wind_Borne

Post by Wind_Borne » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:47 am

Captain Goddammit wrote:How about "meat curtains"
Please allow me to second Technopatra's "eeeew".

Perhaps I'm just old fashioned, hoplessly romantic, and endlessly enchanted with feminine beauty; but may I advocate the metaphor Orchid Blossom.

Yes. Better. Thank You.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
-- George Washington

RingO'Fire

Post by RingO'Fire » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:26 am

Wind_Borne wrote:
Captain Goddammit wrote:How about "meat curtains"
Please allow me to second Technopatra's "eeeew".

Perhaps I'm just old fashioned, hoplessly romantic, and endlessly enchanted with feminine beauty; but may I advocate the metaphor Orchid Blossom.

Yes. Better. Thank You.
How 'bout a synthesis of the two terms?

Like: "Orchid curtains"

or "Meat Blossum"

Oh hell yes, that's much better.
...but it seemed like such a good idea at the time...

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:29 am

:lol:

Ear muffs always worked for me.

Wind_Borne

Post by Wind_Borne » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:38 am

Sensing his time has passed, the old bull, Wind_Borne, slowly marches off to the secret graveyard of romantic old elephants.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
-- George Washington

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:34 pm

Wind_Borne wrote:Sensing his time has passed, the old bull, Wind_Borne, slowly marches off to the secret graveyard of romantic old elephants.
yo dude, need that ivory anymore?
Democrats... snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, daily!

slap my salmon, baby

Wind_Borne

Post by Wind_Borne » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:44 pm

There's a reason it's a secret graveyard.
-- George Washington

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:27 pm

hey wind-borne...thanks for your posts...we need it....how are you guys doing with the glassy sharpshooter?
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

zzberlin

Post by zzberlin » Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:27 pm

> I do not take compliments well & will now become repulsive.

You always manage to weave such quotable quotes into your writing, nipples!

nipples

Post by nipples » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:02 pm

Do you have a preference? Shall I put you on the list of people that want to sleep with me, but not make love? (not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that!).

I may make up some tee-shirts that say "I slept with nipples at Burningman 2004, and all I got was this lousy tee-shirt!".

fuck. fuCk FuCK!

nipples

Post by nipples » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:08 pm

Yeah, right. Nipples is your bud, a freind.

He has no crotch.

You do not thinkof him "that way", hoping
only that that is serviced remotely, by some
unknown soldier doing duty? or military UNIT
such as would be required by his massive
appetite?

nipples

Post by nipples » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:09 pm

(placing ice packs on balls, steam rising)

amnesia

Post by amnesia » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:19 pm

bad bunny!

paps

Post by paps » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:21 pm

eeeW!

Return to “Open Discussion”