CRUSH THIS

All things outside of Burning Man.
theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:34 am

You could even pretend to be Ring o'Fire--explaining that these are the neuticals that replaced the originals after the Icy-Hot experiements. . .

Wind_Borne

Post by Wind_Borne » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:10 pm

cowboyangel wrote:hey wind-borne...thanks for your posts...we need it....how are you guys doing with the glassy sharpshooter?
The wee beasties have been found as close as Vacaville, but so far not here in Sonoma County. We keep our fingers crossed.

BTW, drink more wine -- it's good for you!

Sorry for the drift... back to crushing...
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
-- George Washington

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:12 pm

save me some Zinfandel
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

zzberlin

Post by zzberlin » Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:33 pm

Wow, I was expecting to log on here and bitch about how boring things had
become here!!!! Luckily I happened upon this thread first! NOT BORING!!
YAY.

BAS
Burning Since: 2006

Post by BAS » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:13 pm

I think I am in love with Elana, the Ukrainian motorcyclist dicussed in the other thread.... :D
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch

Badger

Post by Badger » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:34 pm

She looks pretty bad in those leathers.

She also seems to have quite a focus. The web site is getting QUITE a number of hits from all over the galaxy by cycle enthusiasts BTW.
Desert dogs drink deep.

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:37 pm

now I'm gunna start obssessing about Elena........ She is totally cool, I'm sending her a letter...will tell more when I find out....she lives in Kiev...Kiev is a wonderful place...very ancient and very modern..it was the original seat of Tzarist power before Moscow ever came into existence.....there were fierce battles there in WWII...come to think of it...there have always been fierce battles there...the Ukrainians always prevail...the women there are the prettiest I've ever seen...even eclipsing Argentina...and that's saying alot....
the Kiev discos are fascinating and wild too...tit painting theatre etc...
vibrant university life as well...this is where Elena lives...if there's any interest, I can re-post my Kiev pics.
your humble whatever, cowboyangel
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

Badger

Post by Badger » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:38 am

I'm sending her a letter...will tell more when I find out....she lives in Kiev...this is where Elena lives...if there's any interest, I can re-post my Kiev pics....your humble whatever, cowboyangel
Elana is married. Boris is his name. Boris drives a big, black BMW - in Russia. Not many folks drive big, black BMW's in Russia. Not unless you're rich.

Boris can probably arrange your death. Not a good idea to write Elana.
Desert dogs drink deep.

BAS

Post by BAS » Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:03 am

Elana is married. Boris is his name. Boris drives a big, black BMW - in Russia. Not many folks drive big, black BMW's in Russia. Not unless you're rich.
Bummer. Back in the mid-1990s I looked into importing from Ukraine, but ran into the problems I couldn't raise any money (and had none of my own), and that I didn't really know what I was doing (which, evidentally, is less of a problem than I thought at the time). I never managed to get over there, which I wanted to do before promising anything, since the place I wanted to import from was located in Sumy, which is where a lot of the banckrupt industries are located. I wasn't certain that they could actually supply the ultramicrotomes I wanted to bring to the USA. They were also involved in welding equipment, and at least one of those products sounded promising, too.

My major problem was that the people who wanted the products here in the US did not actually want to PAY for the products. :x

Anyway, the former USSR is one of many places I would like to visit someday, and pretty high up on the list.

BTW, about the time I was looking into importing, Ukraine's government decided to outlaw bringing cars into their country more than a certain number of years old (ten, I think), because too many people were were taking cars no longer street legal in the US and dumping them in Ukraine, where people were just happy to have any sort of car. That ended one of my ideas for financing my venture! (Well, not really, it was more of a "Dang! I wish I had thought of that!" moment.... :wink: )
--Russell Kirsch

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:31 pm

Bas waddabout the half-life thing? Boris probably will be dead by age 45 due to excesses of alchohol consumption....

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:18 pm

for those of you who missed my live fireworks cam....I humbly offer you a quicktime movie of the show instead.......
http://www.brightpathvideo.com/video/2004firew.mov

ahh... fire lovers!!!!!

BAS

Post by BAS » Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:01 am

Bas waddabout the half-life thing? Boris probably will be dead by age 45 due to excesses of alchohol consumption....

Hmm, true..., on the other hand he is probably younger than me as well.... :?

:idea: Maybe I should start taking better care of myself :!: After all, my grandfather is in his 90s.... :wink:
--Russell Kirsch

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:50 am

BAS wrote:

:idea: Maybe I should start taking better care of myself :!: After all, my grandfather is in his 90s.... :wink:

woah...I think Badger is nuclear scientist...Badger where are u?

precipitate
Location: Somewhere near an ocean and a desert and a mountain

Post by precipitate » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:24 am

Belated crush, but Techopatra is fucking awesome.

A much better woman than I will ever be. Thanks for not walking out when
we discussed gentle vs. not-so-gentle handling of newbies. Thanks for
sticking with this stuff.

Mwah.

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:34 pm

cowboyangel wrote:
BAS wrote:

woah...I think Badger is nuclear scientist...Badger where are u?
Badger...the infamous letter is on the way...I don't know if I have more to fear from Bambi of Finland in the thunderdome or from Boris and his mafia guys.......

Ivy

Post by Ivy » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:57 am

Hey stuart,

Have I told you lately that I love you?
As an aside, all are not welcome in my camp, some expression will be forbidden, love is not unconditional.

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:51 pm

Lydia and Bambi tag team, thunderdome vs. cowboyangel armed with flexible vibrator

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:14 pm

Bambino where are you? the eplaya is awash with intense political talk and veiled insult and goofball humor and inuendo and
please come back soon..............

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:08 am

Damn I loves me some Badger! Surely as hell sometimes, but hey, look at his name. And you know damn well we wouldn't have him any other way.

Tancorix

Post by Tancorix » Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:57 am

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:43 pm

I got a crush on Bambi and I don't even know what she looks like....must be.....
true love is the answer
true love is the thing

-wang chung

Lydia Love

Post by Lydia Love » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:33 pm

Well, I definately hope y'all will meet face to face during the meet 'n greet.

I wanna be there to see if all your... expectations... have come to fruition.
It's all about the squirrels.

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:42 pm

Lydia Love wrote:Well, I definately hope y'all will meet face to face during the meet 'n greet.

I wanna be there to see if all your... expectations... have come to fruition.
I should be in the fuck thread Lydia...I don't know if I'm gonna make it this year (work, school) but I'm gonna try my darnest...and that's usually pretty good.

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:52 pm

cowboyangel wrote:I got a crush on Bambi and I don't even know what she looks like....
Um, CowboyAngel? Uh, gee, how do I say this... Um... Bambi of Finland is a man. I hope you won't hold this against him...

He told you this in another thread, but maybe you were too horny to listen. Think of it this way, it's been great entertainment for the rest of us.

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:12 am

Sensei wrote:
cowboyangel wrote:I got a crush on Bambi and I don't even know what she looks like....
Um, CowboyAngel? Uh, gee, how do I say this... Um... Bambi of Finland is a man. I hope you won't hold this against him...

He told you this in another thread, but maybe you were too horny to listen. Think of it this way, it's been great entertainment for the rest of us.
well I don't read everything.......if it's true...what a trip......if it's a joke what a joke........we tend to live in our fatasy minds some of the time anyway
all is still cool......I'm in love with my perceptions......ha ha ha

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:20 am

Do a search on 'Tom of Finland' and I think you'll start to get the picture.

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:26 am

speaking about perceptions...it's at time likes these that I wonder about who'se creating the world.......my thoughts or something outside of my thoughts?..... I've got a Budhist friend who is preoccupied with the generative power of the thinking mind...the Budhists say, that everything is mind. If you think about it...how can the world exist for you without your thinking mind as thoughts tell us about what we see hear taste and touch out there...but is it out there I ask myself? Where does thought exist? In the thinking mind, which I'm not very sure at all is a physical place. If not a physical place than of what material is a thought? I think you can walk down that path if you want......it sucks in some folks very deeply......it's a very potent place to visit I'm sure, then why don't I hunger after it something fierce? I don't know....
the day is here when I'm just gonna go for a little swim there...

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:33 am

And I should add that even though I'm just a straight boy from squaresville Seattle, I think he's kinda cute... Maybe you should keep your options open there, Cowboy. You notice how the saloon doors swing both ways?

Woody Allen once said (and I'm misquoting/paraphrasing here) "The intriguing thing about bisexuality is that it immediately doubles your chances for a date Saturday night". Just a thought.

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:43 am

well shucks......I like cowboy jokes...even if they're on me

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:40 am

and I still love Bambi!

Return to “Open Discussion”