CRUSH THIS

All things outside of Burning Man.
Concept2w

Postby Concept2w » Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:01 pm

Chushes, I have one, on thoses indescriptible women. Thoses where words aren't enough. You just feel it from somewhere in my nervous system.

Thinking to much about it disables me. It seriously clouds my thinking format. The atmosphere dims.

Mostly they feel connected to me when this happens, ah-ha! :P I guess I'm a lucky bast*rd! :twisted:

Life is good on thoses days.
Now is forever.

BlueBirdPoof

Re: Don Muerto

Postby BlueBirdPoof » Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:27 pm

Jean wrote:I have a crush on Don Muerto for this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heck, if he's half as cute as his avatar and half as witty in real life as he is when he can calmly think things through before posting, then I have one on him too.

alice

Postby alice » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:46 pm

having had an in-the-flesh encounter with the don, i can say that he is categorically crushworthy.

sexy beyond belief, respectful, has that boyish shyness that goes straight to the groin, and smart to boot.

i hear he's taking applications......
bitch all you want - it won't change nothin.

technopatra

Postby technopatra » Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:25 am

alice wrote:i hear he's taking applications......

How about bribes?

alice

Postby alice » Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:22 am

dunno.

perhaps you should ask his agent: patience.

Isotopia

Postby Isotopia » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:52 am

Or his new Friday night drinkin buds - Isotopia and Blenderhead.

Playa Seal of Approval from this old fuck. He's playa-fied, pimpworthy, full of obscene, shit house ideas and rancid, humor.

Isotopia Seal: 9.2 (I mean, its not like he's Jesus or nothin')

alice

Postby alice » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:07 pm

Angry Butterfly wrote:The couple I had a crush on broke up! That sucks...Sort of, now I can focus on the girl... I need a girlfrind anyway, one who is not 10 years younger than me. ( Alice... notice that I specified NOT *younger*, I'm fine with an older girl... ) I also must say I have a crush on JIH, but I get the feeling she is not really into married (to an male) chicks. I ave a bunch of gay frinds who find us married bi's suspicious... With good reson! my keyboars is not working so good, no its my fingsers, better go.

i'm flattered and would love to take you up on the offer.....

however, the man i'm now involved with is samoan.

what does this mean?

apparently, it means no more hanky panky for the empress.

monogamy is just as challenging as sobriety.

he is amenable, however, to sharing me with another woman.

um, btw, i thought you and alex had an open relationship.

i'm confused.

Angry Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:38 pm

Um, no, Alex and I don't really haven an open relationship, although progress is being made in that directon, you were part of my reform of alex, and then you moved away. You were the first girl I introduced him to that he responded to.
As for you trying to be monogamous, RUN.
I didn't think It would be a problem, and Alex and I were together for a LONG time 5+ years before we were married and It was never a problem, exept that I TOLD him, I "didn't think I could be Monogamous for the rest of my life" before we got married, and he (at the time) agreed. But actions speak louder than words, and I'm having a really hard time with the monogamy thing now. Fortunately, Alex is Alex and this is San Francisco and things can be changed. I just need to learn to be patient, or bring home a girl that he likes. Monogamy is just frustrating for me. It's not that I don't love Alex and want to spend the rest of my life with him, it's that I have a hard time NOT loving other people.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.

alice

Postby alice » Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:13 pm

i hear you, babe.

siva is the only man i've met who works overtime to take care of my needs. and he's been able to open himself to me in a way that is completely genuine, especially since he's never done a lot of the things we've done together. plus, having sex four times a day really cuts down on the need to look outside your relationship.

and it's not just the sex.

it's communicating, playing basketball, pool, pinball, etc., reading together, writing and creating art together, and facing the perils of the world hand in hand.

it's not feeling alone or lonely.

not feeling betrayed or used.

it's having someone trust you, after having been hurt so many times.

it's having someone love you, just the way you are, even if your sexual history is daunting, at best.

Angry Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:18 pm

but he's brand new! Of course he is like that! Im kind of lucky in that a lot of the guys I have been with were like that, at least when they were new, and it says a lot for my first Boyfriend Darryl, that he ended up happily married to the girl he dated after I broke up with him, because he was one of the sweetest guys in the world, we were just going different places in life. Alex more so and for longer than the others. I'ts because I am picky about the guys I spend time with. I'm perfectly happy being alone. Alex and I can get so into our creative work sometimes that we end up missing eachother, and since we are very different, we make a good team, but that is also an agument for making our marriage open, because I think he would be happier if he could spend time with someone more like him, because I know i am happier when I spend time with people more like me, but I always want to come home to Alex.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.

blyslv

Postby blyslv » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:36 pm

Angry Butterfly wrote:Um, no, Alex and I don't really haven an open relationship, although progress is being made in that directon, you were part of my reform of alex,

"A man marries a woman thinking she will stay the same.
A woman marries a man thinking she can change him.
Both are invariably disappointed."

I forget who said this, but rest assured, he was a smarty pants.
Fight for the fifth freedom!

drowned_saved

Postby drowned_saved » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:26 pm

tiara...

...for loving freedom and eschewing vengeance.

Angry Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:06 pm

blyslv wrote:
Angry Butterfly wrote:Um, no, Alex and I don't really haven an open relationship, although progress is being made in that directon, you were part of my reform of alex,

"A man marries a woman thinking she will stay the same.
A woman marries a man thinking she can change him.
Both are invariably disappointed."

I forget who said this, but rest assured, he was a smarty pants.

its so unfair, I only even heard of polyamory a year after I was married. had i known about it sooner things would have been different... it is a really long story, so I wont get into it.

Chai Guy

Postby Chai Guy » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:12 pm

it is a really long story, so I wont get into it.

I got time. Please?

DE FACTO

Postby DE FACTO » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:14 pm

Chai Guy wrote:
it is a really long story, so I wont get into it.

I got time. Please?

Ok, me too.

Angry Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:36 pm

sorry, I have two shows to hang. Lets just say that I discovered at a very young age monagamous relationships were limiting. I thought I could deal with the right person, and I didnt have a problem for like 5 years exept this kind of nameless empty feeling, but when I found out about ployamory the idea just made more sence and was more in line with how I felt as a person, but by that time I was married. I had actualy tried to explain my feelings to a good friend of mine when He came out ( as gay) to me, I think I was only 14 or 15, I wasnt even very experienced sexualy, it is just that I had these deep emotional relationships with these 3 guys and one wanted a physical relationship, and when I settled on one of them I felt like I was missing something, it didn't really have all that much to do with sex. I didn't even know how to explain it back then. I thought I would "grow out of it", and I thought I had, but then I started meeting people who lived the way I had always wanted to live, I realized there was an option, but I realized it too late. Now I am trying to work with what I have and be happy. The weird thing is I just found out a couple we've known since college have an open marriage, as do a surprisingly large percentage of my married friends.

Chai Guy

Postby Chai Guy » Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:34 pm

I actually had the opposite problem, I was in a relationship with a woman who was consistently cheating on me. I told her the problem was the fact that she was carrying on these other relationships but that she was doing so in secret, and that's what hurt me. I offered her an open relationship, but she declined and would swear that she would stop, and then things would just repeat all over again. Eventually we had to break up because of it.

I don't know much about polyamory, I've tried to read about it but there seems to be many, many different interpretations, but I guess it's whatever works for you.

Angry Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:20 pm

see, I would rather ask permission than forgiveness, so I have been trying to get Alex and me together with some of our friends who do it, just to scope it out first. (I hope i'm not embarrassing him) But if I were outright offered an open relationship I would take it, I just think it is really hard or even impossible for certain people to be monogamous, even just emotionaly. What's more, from what Ive seen with the couple we knew in college, both parties are way happier, I would really like it if Alex had a girlfriend who was into music because I have awful taste in music and I'm tone deaf, but I'm married to a musician. How did that happen? I feel kind of bad about it.

Chai Guy

Postby Chai Guy » Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:43 pm

I think it's about communication, that's the key.

Also realizing that you aren't going to meet all of your partner's needs and accepting/embracing that fact. You brought up the music, I'm sure everybody has that "thing" that they wish their partner had, but lacks.

Keep the dialogue going, hopefully you will figure out a solution that works for both of you.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:28 pm

I have a crush on Chai guy.

Angry Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:36 pm

yeah, I'm not saying anything that I havent already told my partner, that is the thing.

precipitate
Location: Somewhere near an ocean and a desert and a mountain

Postby precipitate » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:18 pm

Technopatra.

(And why, oh why, is the crush thread in Experiences? Wasn't there one in
General Discussion? Or have I had too many Sierra Nevadas and Pumpkin
Ales? And no, that has nothing to do with the crush, you cynic.)

technopatra

Postby technopatra » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:47 pm

precipitate wrote:Technopatra.

(And why, oh why, is the crush thread in Experiences? Wasn't there one in
General Discussion? Or have I had too many Sierra Nevadas and Pumpkin
Ales? And no, that has nothing to do with the crush, you cynic.)

Um..no...it was always in Experiences. It's there cuz someone started it there, and I haven't wanted to move threads around until the folder structure is minimized.

Call me cynical, but I do still have a crush on you, ya smarty-pantied lush.

<bats eyelashes>

Angry Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:52 pm

I have a crush On tecnopatra too...I have this thing for sexy geeks.

technopatra

Postby technopatra » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:52 pm

to pull out an earlier point in light of the

Angry Butterfly wrote: It's not that I don't love Alex and want to spend the rest of my life with him, it's that I have a hard time NOT loving other people.

Um...forgive me if this is a dumb question...but does loving other people have to involve sexplay?

Angry Butterfly

Postby Angry Butterfly » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:04 pm

NO.
In fact, it usualy doesnt, but I *want* it to. that is the problem.

technopatra

Postby technopatra » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:10 pm

Angry Butterfly wrote:NO.
In fact, it usualy doesnt, but I *want* it to. that is the problem.

I'm probably the least qualified person to have an opinion anyway - I've never been in a relationship long enough to even imagine wanting to be with other people.

technopatra

Postby technopatra » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:12 pm

Angry Butterfly wrote:I have a crush On tecnopatra too...I have this thing for sexy geeks.

Right back atcha, but replace "geeks" with "kick-ass funny chicks".

III

Postby III » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:12 pm

and sexplay with other people doesn't always have to include loving them.

fwiw - i just recrushed technopatra for the same reason precipitate did.

and i recrushed badger too.

technopatra

Postby technopatra » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:14 pm

III wrote:and sexplay with other people doesn't always have to include loving them.

fwiw - i just recrushed technopatra for the same reason precipitate did.

and i recrushed badger too.

<blushes>

Gee whiz, if you guys keep this up I'm going to have to come up with some kind of blinkie expanding heart smilie.

That'll teach ya.

Return to “Open Discussion”