All things outside of Burning Man.
The new ActionScript 3.0 Client Library for Facebook Platform API, fully supported by Facebook and Adobe, makes it easy to build applications that combine the strengths of the Flash Platform and Facebook Platform.
The Adobe Flash Platform and Facebook Platform provide the ideal solution for building rich, social experiences on the web. Flash is available on more than 98% of Internet-connected PCs, so people can immediately access the applications, content, and video that enable social interactions. The Facebook Platform is used by millions of people everyday to connect and share with the people in their lives. Together, both platforms allow you to:
* Share: Create rich interactions for users to share with friends.
* Have fun: Make games social; let users compete against their friends.
* Connect: Let users connect to your RIAs with Facebook Connect.
* Solve problems: Build RIAs that harness the power of community.
* Reach people: Reach millions of Facebook users through social distribution.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests