The person below me

All things outside of Burning Man.
Miura-7
Burning Since: 2020

Re: The person below me

Post by Miura-7 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:55 pm

False, I'd rather eliminate the carbon, then pay for an excuse. TPBM just farted, and blamed it on somebody else.
"Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate." But it's so much fun to bash!!! Promote Love, Promote Love.

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:57 am

Fine! I dealt it, so what. TPBM Needs to tell everybody, to give AntiM a random, one-at-a-time, out-of-the-blue hug. It's clear, she needs more then one. If she gets pissed off about it. That's a good sign, but keep doing it anyways.
"Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate." But it's so much fun to bash!!! Promote Love, Promote Love.

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:19 pm

If I lived close I would go over and hug Anti M but I’m going to ask first. Have you ever seen that stern eye look she has?

TPBM SEEMS TO BE EITHER 1 week ahead or several days behind

Hahahahaha excuse the shouting ^^
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Post by Ratty » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Ha. I'm both. One week ahead of multiple art projects and several days behind the stuff I don't want to do. TPBM has trouble saying NO to volunteer opportunities and parties.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:47 am

lucky420 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:19 pm
If I lived close I would go over and hug Anti M but I’m going to ask first. Have you ever seen that stern eye look she has?
No, my eyes aren't that good. I live on an east coast island.
TPBM SEEMS TO BE EITHER 1 week ahead or several days behind

Hahahahaha excuse the shouting ^^

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:37 am

Neither, the family I trust is the food service business. The occupation I wanted is in construction. So if I wasn't being a chef, I'd be working nights at a restaurant, and days doing construction. So there wasn't much room to volunteer for anything more then, filling in for somebody who pulled a no show. Which happens a lot in the Slow Country. Would I volunteer in an environment that builds hope, and friendship? "Absolutely!" I would even be so inclined to drive West to do so. Been planning that adventure long before I discovered Burning Man. Just haven't been able to dump my pile of unfinished projects. TPBM knows what a Phatmoto is.

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:46 am

Yup!/Nope? Be selfish, until you can be useful. No one wants to be stuck spinning their wheels. You Tube Video, "Ken Block's - Wild in the streets of LA." TPBM Understands the importance of navigation.

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Savannah » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Miura-7 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:46 am
Yup!/Nope? Be selfish, until you can be useful. No one wants to be stuck spinning their wheels. You Tube Video, "Ken Block's - Wild in the streets of LA." TPBM Understands the importance of navigation.
I do. I never completely rely on my phone for a map. Even with my AT&T, my signal can drop out in Southern Oregon/Northern California.

(Note: And if you have Sprint, it's worse).

While at this point the drive is thoroughly memorized, I did make a wrong turn on my first year's Exodus, which turned out to be fun. But I always have physical maps printed out in a binder, just in case, especially 'cause one day I want to visit WeDeliver's camping grounds in Tionesta, California. :mrgreen:

The person below me wants to tell me about something good that happened to them this year, no matter how big or small. Small might even be better. :)
*** 2018 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:56 am

Yes, I thought I dropped my cell phone on the bike path. Found it on the shelf, where I left it. TPBM wants to experience the Northern Lights someday.

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:58 am

Linkin Park-In The End (Mellen Gi & Tommee Profitt Remix) Trap Music. TPBM Hates Gossip Mongers.

Return to “Open Discussion”