The person below me

All things outside of Burning Man.
Miura-7
Burning Since: 2020

Re: The person below me

Post by Miura-7 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:55 pm

False, I'd rather eliminate the carbon, then pay for an excuse. TPBM just farted, and blamed it on somebody else.

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:57 am

Fine! I dealt it, so what. TPBM Needs to tell everybody, to give AntiM a random, one-at-a-time, out-of-the-blue hug. It's clear, she needs more then one. If she gets pissed off about it. That's a good sign, but keep doing it anyways.

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:19 pm

If I lived close I would go over and hug Anti M but I’m going to ask first. Have you ever seen that stern eye look she has?

TPBM SEEMS TO BE EITHER 1 week ahead or several days behind

Hahahahaha excuse the shouting ^^
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Post by Ratty » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Ha. I'm both. One week ahead of multiple art projects and several days behind the stuff I don't want to do. TPBM has trouble saying NO to volunteer opportunities and parties.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:47 am

lucky420 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:19 pm
If I lived close I would go over and hug Anti M but I’m going to ask first. Have you ever seen that stern eye look she has?
No, my eyes aren't that good. I live on an east coast island.
TPBM SEEMS TO BE EITHER 1 week ahead or several days behind

Hahahahaha excuse the shouting ^^

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:37 am

Neither, the family I trust is the food service business. The occupation I wanted is in construction. So if I wasn't being a chef, I'd be working nights at a restaurant, and days doing construction. So there wasn't much room to volunteer for anything more then, filling in for somebody who pulled a no show. Which happens a lot in the Slow Country. Would I volunteer in an environment that builds hope, and friendship? "Absolutely!" I would even be so inclined to drive West to do so. Been planning that adventure long before I discovered Burning Man. Just haven't been able to dump my pile of unfinished projects. TPBM knows what a Phatmoto is.

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:46 am

Yup!/Nope? Be selfish, until you can be useful. No one wants to be stuck spinning their wheels. You Tube Video, "Ken Block's - Wild in the streets of LA." TPBM Understands the importance of navigation.

Savannah
Burning Since: 2023

Post by Savannah » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Miura-7 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:46 am
Yup!/Nope? Be selfish, until you can be useful. No one wants to be stuck spinning their wheels. You Tube Video, "Ken Block's - Wild in the streets of LA." TPBM Understands the importance of navigation.
I do. I never completely rely on my phone for a map. Even with my AT&T, my signal can drop out in Southern Oregon/Northern California.

(Note: And if you have Sprint, it's worse).

While at this point the drive is thoroughly memorized, I did make a wrong turn on my first year's Exodus, which turned out to be fun. But I always have physical maps printed out in a binder, just in case, especially 'cause one day I want to visit WeDeliver's camping grounds in Tionesta, California. :mrgreen:

The person below me wants to tell me about something good that happened to them this year, no matter how big or small. Small might even be better. :)
*** The Burning Man Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:56 am

Yes, I thought I dropped my cell phone on the bike path. Found it on the shelf, where I left it. TPBM wants to experience the Northern Lights someday.

Miura-7

Post by Miura-7 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:58 am

Linkin Park-In The End (Mellen Gi & Tommee Profitt Remix) Trap Music. TPBM Hates Gossip Mongers.

Return to “Open Discussion”