israel, judaism, jews and zionism

All things outside of Burning Man.
Post Reply
lurker
Posts: 607
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:23 pm

Post by lurker » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:31 pm

The nasty, horrible jews have a tiny, oilless sliver of the middle east.

Tiny.

What do the Muslims have? All of the middle east except that sliver. They have their holy cities, Mecca and Medina, they hold one of Christianity's holiest sites--Bethlehem--and they want it all.

Just like they rumble about Al-andalus every now and again. Al-andalus--that's SPAIN. They want Spain because they conquered it in the past. And they feel entitled to it.

When they get that tiny sliver, and push the jews into the sea, will you be with them when they start demanding Spain, DVD?

Know why they want Israel gone? Because every time they've tried to erase Israel they've gotten their asses handed to them. They've lost that most precious of Muslim commodities--face. And they lost it to the sons of pigs.
"Life is like a box of razor blades. Sharp, shiny, and good for removing unwanted body hair"

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 pm

The muslims were acrtually invited to come to spain,, by one of the factions. They were there for 600 years. When the last Moorish leader rode away from Spain, he wept. His mother-in law who was in the procession told him; " you weep like a woman for the loss of what you could not hold on to like a man".
Though Damascus reached great heights in it's day, the accomplishments of the Moors in Spain eclipsed anything that they've done before or since. In art, architecture and literature, it's been all downhill since then.
Given the muslim birthrate, they'll soon have France and Spain. Times change.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

lurker
Posts: 607
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:23 pm

Post by lurker » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:42 am

Given the muslim birthrate, they'll soon have France and Spain. Times change.
You say that like it's a good thing, css.
"Life is like a box of razor blades. Sharp, shiny, and good for removing unwanted body hair"

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:45 am

Absolutely not !!. In the main, the Muslims have turned their back on education. I've driven around the middle-East. The Arabs, in general, aren't able to support anything above a basic society. The young Arabs rioted in France because they couldn't get jobs. I suspect that they weren't qualified.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19009
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:11 am

Image
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19009
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:15 am

oops.double up.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:58 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:Image



OUCH!
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:05 am

lurker wrote:When they get that tiny sliver, and push the jews into the sea, will you be with them when they start demanding Spain, DVD?
You have obviously missed my whole point of everything I have ever posted on eplaya over the past 6 years.
You should know by now I DONT GIVE 2 FLYING FUCKS about ANY religion.

I give a shit about people and how they are treated.

Religion and politics is for idiots and the whole problem in the middle east is because of suckers believing in some stupid fantasy that makes no sense while innocent humans get caught in the middle.
they all are a bunch of sick fucks over there but Israel has the most and sickest of the bunch.
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19009
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:15 am

they all are a bunch of sick fucks over there but Israel has the most and sickest of the bunch.

now here is where i'll have to draw the line....They are indeed a bunch of sick fucks (those that actively participate in the oppression of the palestinians) but they are no sicker of fuckier than any of the other sick fucks throughout history...

let's talk about Attaturk and the Armenians, shall we?

it's cool, those sick turkish fucks cant arrest me, i'm not in Constantinop....oops, istanbul.

and Torquemada was actually a sweetheart at heart.

i believe the Israeli Army and Intel and especially, that Kosher Veggie, Sharon, were are and will continue to be sick fucks, but lets not categorize all israelis as such.

granted, there are some things that ALL israelis do, like disco dance, but that is a different forum.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
EvilDustBooger
Posts: 3801
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: Outside the Box

Post by EvilDustBooger » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:07 am

oi.

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:56 am

I went and stayed in a hostel in Jerusalem just to get an idea. Every country has people like Cheney and Netanyahu. Israel doesn't do much that "americans" didn't do to the red man. Much of our populace may have grown in social consciousness, but those who strive for control are just as bloodthirsty as they were thousands of years ago.

Rational, conscientious people are always at a disadvantage when dealing with bloodthirsty control freaks. They just don't have what it takes to completely get rid of the problem.
In "Hook", Robin Williams said, "kill them,, kill them all". Shit, we can't even seem to vote them out of office.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:50 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:
now here is where i'll have to draw the line....They are indeed a bunch of sick fucks (those that actively participate in the oppression of the palestinians) but they are no sicker of fuckier than any of the other sick fucks throughout history...

let's talk about Attaturk and the Armenians, shall we?

it's cool, those sick turkish fucks cant arrest me, i'm not in Constantinop....oops, istanbul.

and Torquemada was actually a sweetheart at heart.

i believe the Israeli Army and Intel and especially, that Kosher Veggie, Sharon, were are and will continue to be sick fucks, but lets not categorize all israelis as such.

granted, there are some things that ALL Israelis do, like disco dance, but that is a different forum.

Ok, I'll grant you that. the other Israelis just sit back and agree and watch the big time sick fucks fuck up shit and say "we all want to live in peace".

Yeah, they are not as sick as the sick fucks.
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19009
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:09 pm

the other Israelis just sit back and agree and watch the big time sick fucks fuck up shit and say "we all want to live in peace".

you could just as easily say that about americans, i'm afraid.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:
the other Israelis just sit back and agree and watch the big time sick fucks fuck up shit and say "we all want to live in peace".

you could just as easily say that about americans, i'm afraid.
and I have been saying that on eplaya since this new version about 6-7 years now?

it's why i leave the states when I can and try not to come back I'm just so disgusted.

WHY ISN'T BUSH, CHENEY, RUMMY, POWELL, WOLFOWITZ AND THE WHOLE LOT OF EM IN PRISON RIGHT NOW?

yep, I been saying that for years.
It's one of the reasons most at 3playa dont like me.
I still hold my ground and come up smelling like a rose every single time.
Just like now in this thread. :P
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:28 pm

"you could just as easily say that about americans, i'm afraid."
That is only true to a certain degree. The israelis voted for Netanyahu knowing his bloodthirsty record. Americans voted for Obama, partially because he promised to have us out of Iran by may? I believe. Americans are complicit in that they returned to power a congress that did a lot of killing. They did try to pick a president who promised to stop much of the killing.
We're more complicit of killing a million Iraqis that we are of killing thousands of Palestinians. The Iraqis were killed for oil. The Palestinians were killed for living space and idealism. Which is more honorable :twisted:
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19009
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:42 pm

i was thinking of kissinger and cambodia, but ok...

you know we pretty much agree on the whole mideast question as well as our unusual brand of liberalism, which i find refreshing, somewhat in your face, but so be it...

i only like to stereotype and generalize for fun, having been to alot of different locales around the world, i find that people behave they way they have for eons, with slight cultural variations.

we all have the inner asshole inside of us, sometimes conditions, politics, and environmental isolation or disaster take hold of one culture, release the inner asshole in a nationalistic fashion, and then proceed to fart all over the rest of their neighborhood, or in our case, the world.

we as a global community need to take more beano.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:25 pm

can't sit still wrote:"you could just as easily say that about americans, i'm afraid."
That is only true to a certain degree. The israelis voted for Netanyahu knowing his bloodthirsty record. Americans voted for Obama, partially because he promised to have us out of Iran by may?
dont you mean Iraq?
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Keep me honest !!!
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Israel kills more peace activists in Palestine

Friday, 05 June 2009 21:57 Added by PT Editor Sameh A. Habeeb

http://www.paltelegraph.com/palestine/w ... -palestine

Image

West Bank, June 5, (Pal Telegraph) - Israeli forces have killed a demonstrator in the West Bank village of Ni'lin. The Israeli army shot Yousef Akil Srour, aged 36 years in the chest with 0.22 caliber live ammunition. He was dead upon arrival to Ramallah Hospital.

Yousef Akil Srour is the 5th Palestinian to be killed by the Israeli army in Ni'lin during a demonstration against the theft of his land for the construction of the Annexation Wall.

Israeli forces shot Mohammad Mouslah Mousa, aged 15 years, in the lower chest shortly after shooting Srour. He was taken to Sheikh Zayed Hospital in Ramallah.

Additionally, the army shot another 3 demonstrators today with 0.22 caliber live ammunition; one in the leg, one in the side and one in the shoulder.

As of Friday, 5 June 2009, Israeli forces have shot 35 people with live ammunition during demonstrations in the village of Ni'lin.

Israeli occupation forces have murdered five Ni'lin residents during demonstrations against the confiscation of their land and critically injured one international solidarity activist.

Ahmed Mousa (10) was shot in the forehead with live ammunition on 29 July 2008. The following day, Yousef Amira (17) was shot twice with rubber-coated steel bullets, leaving him brain dead. He died a week later on 4 August 2008. Arafat Rateb Khawaje (22), was the third Ni'lin resident to be killed by Israeli forces. He was shot in the back with live ammunition on 28 December 2008. That same day, Mohammed Khawaje (20), was shot in the head with live ammunition, leaving him brain dead. He died three days in a Ramallah hospital. Tristan Anderson (37), an American citizen, was shot with a high velocity tear gas projectile on 13 March 2009 and is currently in Tel Hashomer hospital. Yousef Akil Srour (36), was shot with 0.22 caliber live ammunition in the chest on 5 June 2009 and pronounced dead upon arrival at Ramallah hospital.

In total, 35 people have been shot by Israeli forces with live ammunition.

Since May 2008, residents of Ni'lin village have been demonstrating against construction of the Apartheid Wall. Despite being deemed illegal by the International Court of Justice in 2004, the occupation continues to build a Wall, further annexing Palestinian land.

Ni'lin will lose approximately 2500 dunums of agricultural land when the construction of the Wall is completed. Ni'lin consisted of 57,000 dunums in 1948, reduced to 33,000 dunums in 1967, currently is 10,000 dunums and will be 7,500 dunums after construction of the Wall.
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:19 pm

that's right......Fuck Israel!

Haven't heard anything about Hamaas or rockets lately.

What's the excuse now?
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

User avatar
goathead
Posts: 5317
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:02 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Location: Where I live is not far from home.

Post by goathead » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:03 am

'Protester killed was Hamas operative'
By JPOST.COM STAFF


According to a joint investigation by the IDF and the Border Police, a Palestinian killed on Friday afternoon at a demonstration against the West Bank security barrier was in fact a Hamas operative who had been detained several times by Israeli authorities for various security offenses. The investigation into the incident, which left several other Palestinians wounded, would continue into the weekend.

The probe found that Yussef Aqil Srour, 35, was shot by a soldier using a weapon that fired rubber bullets in accordance with crowd-dispersal protocol. Palestinian hospital staff, however, said the man died from a small bullet wound to the chest. Channel 10 reported that the man was shot in the heart by a marksman firing a .22-caliber rifle.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said paramilitary border police opened fire with "riot dispersal equipment" when they came under a heavy barrage of rocks from about 200 protesters in the West Bank village of Ni'ilin, near Ramallah.

Palestinian witnesses said he was not attacking the Israelis but trying to drag a wounded protester to safety when he was hit.

The village is the site of weekly protests by Palestinian and foreign activists opposed to the construction of Israel's security barrier, which cuts across village land.

Israel says the barrier - a mix of towering concrete walls and electronic fences - is needed to stop Palestinian militants from crossing into Israel to carry out attacks. Palestinians call it a land grab because it dips deep into the West Bank at several points, cutting them off from territory they claim for a future state.



A series of Supreme Court rulings has forced the government to reroute the barrier closer to the cease-fire line that separates the West Bank from Israel.

The weekly Friday demonstrations at Ni'ilin often escalate into violent confrontations with Palestinians hurling rocks at Israeli forces.

During one such demonstration in April, a Palestinian man was killed when a tear gas canister hit him in the chest. In March, Tristan Anderson, 38, from Oakland, California, was seriously injured when he was struck in the head by a tear gas canister fired by border police.


Sounds like evolution in action.
People with rocks, stupid enough to throw them at people with guns.

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:52 am

goathead wrote:'Protester killed was Hamas operative'
By JPOST.COM STAFF


According to a joint investigation by the IDF and the Border Police, [/color][/size]
That's enough right there.

You my friend are what's called a sucker.

You believe this shit dont you?
who had been detained several times by Israeli authorities
dont you know that anyone that is "DETAINED" by "Israeli authorities" is a terrorist or Hamas?

You think in slow motion.

read your own article, THEY WERE DETAINED Not ARRESTED.

Yet that is enough good reason for you, to have the "PROTESTER" killed right?

Dumb ass.


No freedom of speech in Israel huh?
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:03 am

....
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

User avatar
ourania
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:50 pm
Location: Toronto

Post by ourania » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:19 pm

can't sit still wrote:Ourania wrote; " . Isn't all of this part of the default reality many of us are trying to move away from? "
jkisha wrote; " too much common sense and reasoned logic"

If you'all think that moving away from the sad reality of the default world is logical,,,, you're lost. Recall the movie Fidler on the Roof. When Topol asks the rabbi if they should worry about the pogroms against the jews, the rabbi replies that Anatevka is so far from the problem that they don't have to worry.
You might put the default world in abeyance at burning man but, it does control our lives.
You might not care that Netanyahu is a rabid dog but, if he attacks Iran, you will definitely start to pay attention. With the closure of the Straights of Hormuz and the release of thousands of biological weapons, the default world will come straight to your door.
Dan
I'm not suggesting ignoring the "sad reality of the default world". Nor am I arguing that geographical distance from a problem reduces it's potential danger. What I was trying to point out is the futility of the circular blame game many seem so wrapped up in. While the old adage "those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it" has merit, I would suggest that those who are so immersed in tallying the wrongdoings of history are doomed to live in it. I think it is highly unlikely that peace can be brokered in any conflict when each side can't stop hurling insults long enough to sit down and talk. I'm not a naif who thinks if we could all just get stoned and sing Kumbaya, all our problems would go away. I do believe that by letting go of some of the anger and blame, we could actually start to reason our way to a better reality.

The question is: are we, collectively, prepared to EVOLVE?

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:34 pm

" can't stop hurling insults " Hmmm, I think those were rockets not insults. You know,,,, "sticks and stones [and rockets] can break my bones"
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
Posts: 14650
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
Location: Palm Springs
Contact:

Post by Elderberry » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:21 pm

ourania wrote:
The question is: are we, collectively, prepared to EVOLVE?
The answer to that question is NO. Not as long as so many people continue to cling to superstition over science

JK
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:04 pm

This is a you-tube vid from Jerusalem,,, I believe. I can't get it to play.

Something about israelis' pissed off about Obama's speech. I guess you just can't make everybody happy. Rahm is going to spank him when he gets back to D.C.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Apollonaris Zeus
Posts: 3716
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:17 am

Post by Apollonaris Zeus » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Rahm has been with him during the whole trip. I wouldn't be surprise if he help in writting the speech.

But the writting is on the wall. Two States next to each other.

Netanyahoo will probably start a war to stop it most likely since Obama will not stop Iran from acquiring nukes. Netan and his promise land group want the total land that ancient Israel held at its height of the occupation.

He'll have help is getting rid of Obama in the next election with the help of Jewish TV and the conservative right.

I'm sure a few of you will help them

User avatar
Box Burner
Posts: 5781
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 2:33 am
Location: Kentucky

Post by Box Burner » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:26 am

Sure. but the problem is we want to get rid of all the demodcraps. And all of the refuclicans.
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

.

User avatar
goathead
Posts: 5317
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:02 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Location: Where I live is not far from home.

Post by goathead » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:51 am

DVD Burner wrote:That's enough right there.
Fuck you.
DVD Burner wrote:You my friend are what's called a sucker.
You believe this shit dont you??
Nope not all of it. But then again I don't believe much of the crap put out by the pals either. Peaceful protesters? Looks like you swallowed that one really deep.

DVD Burner wrote:You think in slow motion.
At least I think. Instead of acting out of passion like some.
DVD Burner wrote:Yet that is enough good reason for you, to have the "PROTESTER" killed right?
No I have a more personal reason, but he has been dead 9 years now.
I would rather see them all live in peace. That was what he wanted.

Try throwing rocks at people with guns and see how long it is before they take a shot at you. Fucking idiots.

DVD Burner wrote:Dumb ass.
Fuck your Day
:D
DVD Burner wrote:No freedom of speech in Israel huh?
I think you have that backwards. Wonder what your life expectancy would be in Gaza if you demanded peace with Israel?
Or demanded that Hamas recognized Israel?

Fuck, you have a better chance at living, throwing rocks at people with guns......

Post Reply

Return to “Open Discussion”