israel, judaism, jews and zionism

All things outside of Burning Man.
Post Reply
can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Merry Christmas from David Duke;
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19042
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

David Duke? Seriously?

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:26 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Frida Be You & Me

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Reportedly, Hamas fired a Kornet anti-tank missile at an israeli tank. Seems pretty suspicious. The Kornet will go through 4 feet of armor.
http://www.janes.com/articles/Janes-Arm ... ation.html
As far as I know, all armor-piercing missiles burn through armor. This is true of the Kornet.
"But the Kornet defeats explosive armor by using dual warheads of shaped charges. The first destroys the tank's protective layer of explosives, allowing the second warhead to burn through the metal beneath, with catastrophic results. "
http://abcnews.go.com/International/sto ... 586&page=2
All armor penetrations are burn-through because explosives won't do it.
The israeli reports state that the missile penetrated the armor but did not explode. They also said that there were no injuries to the occupants of the tank. The burn / blast of the penetration is what kills the occupants. There is no secondary explosion.
The Kornet was used to take out Abrams tanks in Iraq. They are quite lethal.
The israeli report makes no sense. The purported attack was used as a justification for retaliation against Gaza.
The tank attack as told by israel doesn't seem at all plausible. One more staged "event"
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:40 am

This is an interesting article about dissension at AIPAC.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/offi ... ael-lobby/
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
Posts: 2973
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Post by Roberto Dobbisano » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 am

"10 principles? you cant HANDLE the 10 principles..."

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:23 am

Yes, just so. You're all firing blanks. :D
I post articles and history. It is countered with Kermit and satirical baby-killing and pickles.
Do you think that intelligent people haven't noticed this?
There are undoubtedly errors somewhere in the material that I post. History is a bit too ephemeral to nail down precisely.
I could post hundreds of articles about israeli spying. It's gone on for decades. The Rosenbergs were executed for spying. Pollard is in jail for spying. Rather than a futile attempt to defend or justify israeli spying, y'all counter with ridicule.
If this is the best that the hasbara can come up with, it proves that there is NO defense of israel's actions.
Go ahead,, post about ritual baby-killings. Are you stating your opinion of the intelligence level of readers here? Sad and futile.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
H.G.Crosby
Posts: 1918
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: Boston, New York, Paris, Tangiers

Post by H.G.Crosby » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:30 am

[quote]There are undoubtedly errors somewhere in the material that I post.[/quote]


undoubtedly.
Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19042
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:19 am

can't sit still wrote:Yes, just so. You're all firing blanks. :D
I post articles and history. It is countered with Kermit and satirical baby-killing and pickles.
Do you think that intelligent people haven't noticed this?
There are undoubtedly errors somewhere in the material that I post. History is a bit too ephemeral to nail down precisely.
I could post hundreds of articles about israeli spying. It's gone on for decades. The Rosenbergs were executed for spying. Pollard is in jail for spying. Rather than a futile attempt to defend or justify israeli spying, y'all counter with ridicule.
If this is the best that the hasbara can come up with, it proves that there is NO defense of israel's actions.
Go ahead,, post about ritual baby-killings. Are you stating your opinion of the intelligence level of readers here? Sad and futile.


once again, you are wrong.


I work for HASBRO, bro.

[youtube][/youtube]
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
goathead
Posts: 5317
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:02 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Location: Where I live is not far from home.

Post by goathead » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:22 am

Simon are you causing all the worlds problems



Again?


:shock:

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19042
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:38 am

yo, yo.

Word up.

Me and my Hymies, oy!




now i'm allowed to say that, but if any of you motherfucking Goyim wanna mess with the H-Word, i will gefilte your fish with a serrated blade...
Frida Be You & Me

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:46 am

"now i'm allowed to say that, but if any of you motherfucking Goyim wanna mess with the H-Word, i will gefilte your fish with a serrated blade..."
Threats of violence,,, how very traditional. :roll:
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19042
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:59 am

can't sit still wrote:"now i'm allowed to say that, but if any of you motherfucking Goyim wanna mess with the H-Word, i will gefilte your fish with a serrated blade..."
Threats of violence,,, how very traditional. :roll:


total lack of sense of humor.....how predictable. :roll:
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
neon tetra
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by neon tetra » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:08 pm

can't sit still wrote: there is NO defense of israel's actions.
Generally, the word 'terrorist' gets thrown around, then accusing the critics of Israel of being anti-Semites.
Sadly, it seems quite effective.
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/earthfragments2/bug.gif[/img]

User avatar
Sham
Moderator
Posts: 8468
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am
Location: The hidden mythical place.....

Post by Sham » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Simon, thanks for posting this YouTube clip. With 27 pages of cold, chunky vomit, I finally found something entertaining!

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19042
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:20 pm

i know! Right?!!


David Fucking Duke???...


Jesus H. Fucking Christ on a Pogo stick....DAVID DUKE?


nuff' said.


can't sit still, nice company ya keep there, Buddy-Boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke


David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, far-right activist and writer, and former Republican Louisiana State Representative. He was also a former candidate in the Republican presidential primaries in 1992, and in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988. Duke has unsuccessfully run for the Louisiana State Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana.

A former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan,[3][4] Duke describes himself as a racial realist, asserting that "all people have a basic human right to preserve their own heritage."[5] He is a strong advocate of opposition to Zionism and the opposition to the Jewish people, as well as what he asserts to be both groups' control of the Federal Reserve, the federal government and the media. Duke supports anti-immigration, both legal and illegal, preservation of what he labels Western culture and traditionalist Christian "family values", strict Constitutionalism, abolition of the Internal Revenue Service, voluntary racial segregation, ardent anti-communism and white separatism.[6][7][8]
Frida Be You & Me

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:57 pm

"nice company" thanks,, we are many;
http://www.nkusa.org/

"With 27 pages of cold, chunky vomit"
I agree. Most of the history laid out in these posts is reprehensible. Stop reading.

One of the socks wrote "hate filled screed" I'm willing to bet that he had never used the word "screed" before in his life.
Neon. I don't disagree with you. But, in the strict sense, semites are the offspring of noah's son shem. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem
How many people can trace their roots back to shem?

Quoting Crosby "Fuck it, i just go nuclear from the get go because im an asshole"
Not much of a recommendation.
Quoting Simon "But i calls them as i sees them, and i usually silence my harshest critics with deeds, not words."
OK, so I'm supposed to consider that "serrated blade" remark as humor. Non sequitur.

You're all firing blanks,,, hasbro or otherwise.'If I were in front of you would you punch me? Is it that intolerable to ignore me?
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19042
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:35 pm

i wouldnt punch you, thats not how i do things...


pity you, yes, punch you....no


I'll let the girls do that for me...


Image
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
Sham
Moderator
Posts: 8468
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am
Location: The hidden mythical place.....

Post by Sham » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:07 pm

I will check back often in hopes of finding something entertaining and that doesn't make me gag the dry heaves--------
LIKE THIS:
[youtube][/youtube]

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm glad to see that this is still at the "discussion level" .
Do you make a differentiation between zionism and israel, jews, judaism.
Do you think that a zionist agenda for world domination exists?
Do you think that israel is following a zionist agenda?
Do you agree with the Rabbis and other israelis,, other jews who see a danger in zionism? link again http://www.nkusa.org/

Do you agree with Ben-Gurion that israel will be judged on it's morality?

The standard M.O. in the Middle-East is; populate the land and then claim ownership. Israel brought in millions of settlers. Arabs send tons of money and support to arab enclaves and the women jack up their fertility to 7 or 8 children. The conflict has morphed into a war of fertility/reproduction.
Do you think that israel can win the war if they are not allowed to do wholesale killing?
I'm NOT talking about justification for the killings. In the Darwinian sense, the israelis are taking the proper and logical course of action.
One more state, Equador has recognized palestine. There is a growing realization that America is going to collapse. Various states are declaring in favor of palestinian statehood. How long will israel last with America prostrate?
What do YOU think is the best course for israel?

Skip the Kermit and Hasbro stuff and post your beliefs. Don't waffle around. This is the E-Playa. The bay area has the highest educational level in the country. This is the E-fucking- playa :lol:
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Shambala's troll
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Shambala's troll » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Hey, this is funny shit! :D

Shambala wrote:I will check back often in hopes of finding something entertaining and that doesn't make me gag the dry heaves--------
LIKE THIS:
[youtube][/youtube]

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:40 pm

I don't know why y'all are picking on David Duke. He's just a good ol american boy You can't prove that he had any connection with the KKK. Besides, the KKK just talks. They're just a bunch of good ol boys who love Nascar and taking about old times. They're harmless.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19042
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:02 pm

i don't know why you're picking on e-playa.

do you even go to burning man CSS?


or do you just like shitting where other people eat?
Frida Be You & Me

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Spit it out Simon. What are your objections to David Duke?
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19042
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

here, have some rope, there's plenty.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Image
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19042
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:01 pm

[quote]do you even go to burning man CSS? [/quote]


i think its safe to say that since you avoided the question by asking another that the answer is No.


plenty of rope, plenty of rope...


you do your thing bucko.
Frida Be You & Me

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:53 pm

"A former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan"
It appears that Duke was a member of a group that practices racial hatred and racial superiority. Evidently, you find this reprehensible. It appears that you hate the guy.
You've painted yourself into a corner. You dare not come out and enumerate your reasons for hating Duke. How could you?

Racial superiority and racial hatred is the cornerstone of belief of a fair percentage of jews.
Take this quote;
"we hereby reply that it is prohibited by the Torah to sell a house or a field in the Land of Israel to a gentile,â€
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
Snowah Zark
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:47 pm
Location: the great white north

Post by Snowah Zark » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Image
Mi casa y su casa.

User avatar
Liz Estrada
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:47 am
Location: Hollywood

i want to make sure you have enough.

Post by Liz Estrada » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Now, tell me why you hate the KKK.

tell me why you love them.


Image
"larry was better"

User avatar
H.G.Crosby
Posts: 1918
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: Boston, New York, Paris, Tangiers

it's really just a matter of when.

Post by H.G.Crosby » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Image
Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:51 am

AND WHEN I TOLD ALL HERE THAT THE ISRAELIS WERE RACIST I WAS TOLD I DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!

Zionist are racist!

This is a fact!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... Arabs.html

Rabbis' wives call on Jews not to date Arabs
An Israeli group of prominent rabbis' wives has urged Jewish girls not to date or work with Arabs, underscoring the rising power of the religious Right and fuelling fears of growing racism in the country.



By Mark Weiss in Jerusalem 1:55PM GMT 29 Dec 2010


A letter, signed by 27 wives, called on Jewish girls not to go out with Arabs, work with them or perform national service in places where Arabs are employed. It states: "There are quite a few Arab workers who give themselves Hebrew names. Yussef turns into Yossi, Samir turns into Sami, and Abed turns into Ami. They ask to be close to you, try to find favour with you, and give you all the attention in world. They know how to act with courtesy, as if they really care for you, but their behaviour is only temporary. The moment you are in their hands, in their village, under their control, everything changes.

"Your life will never go back to the way it was, and the attention you so desired will turn into curses, beatings, and humiliations."

Rabbi Gilad Kariv, the head of Israel's Reform branch of Judaism, condemned the letter. "Israeli society is falling into a deep, dark pit of racism and xenophobia," he warned.

Among the women who signed the letter were the wives and daughters of senior rabbis, including the daughter of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the spiritual head of the ultra-Orthodox Shas party, a member of Israel's coalition government.

The letter was distributed by a group called Lehava (Flames), an organisation influenced by the ideology of Rabbi Meir Kahane, who was elected to Israel's Knesset parliament in 1984 before his Kach party was outlawed as racist.


The incident is the latest in a series of anti-Arab initiatives by Israel's religious Right. Earlier this month there was outrage after dozens of municipal rabbis signed a petition urging Jews not to rent or sell homes to non-Jews. The petition was widely condemned, including by Benjamin Netanyahu, the prime minister. But a poll published this week found that 44 per cent of Israeli Jews supported the rabbis' call, while 48 per cent were opposed.

A few weeks ago Jewish residents protested in the Tel Aviv suburb of Bat Yam, warning Jewish women to stay away from Arab men.

On Tuesday, dozens of pupils and parents demonstrated in Jaffa, a mixed Jewish-Arab neighbourhood of Tel Aviv, after a school banned pupils from speaking Arabic in the classroom. The parents complained that Jewish immigrant children from the former Soviet Union were not prevented from speaking Russian in the school.




I HAVE POSTED THIS FACT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN IN THIS THREAD AND HAVE BEEN VILIFIED FOR SAYING AS SUCH!


:x :x :x



Is this not the same as the racist here in AMERICA that wanted the same?
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

Post Reply

Return to “Open Discussion”