Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:53 pm

hoping for a cookie......

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

OnceTheDustClears

Post by OnceTheDustClears » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Oh stop. Now you're really making me hungry.

I LOVE the first cup of coffee in the morning....ahhh.

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017

Post by ygmir » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:46 am

making said cup now.......
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

OnceTheDustClears

Post by OnceTheDustClears » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:39 am

*Handing over mug hoping for a fill up*

I love sunrise... especially on the playa.

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:57 am

here ya go......

I usually make coffee or espresso or something in the bar each morning, drop on over and check it out........

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Toolmaker

Post by Toolmaker » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 am

I love my wife for bringin me sushi, movies, peanut butter cups and real clothes while I was in the hospitals. The help in the shower helped to to keep me from getting too funky while I was out of commision this past week. Without you here to help me when I'm down thiongs would be much much worse. You make life worth living when things seem the worst.

I love good charge nurses that do shit right and get shit sorted when other lazy fuckers are screwin ya. Thank you Tom from Aventura hospital. You are awesome and I hope you never lose your fire and passion for making shit thats bad get better on floor #6 in the South tower. You are god amongst mere mortals in the nursing world.

Young Denise the nurse with awesome braids is also even more awesome for doing shit right for me when others were doing shit the wrong way and helping out my "cellmate" Bob the doughboy 84 years young on his way to a better place. He was being left to die with "thin skin" in what they call "end stage" and she unwrapped the mummy he became and cleaned and redressed the 80 percent or so of bandaged skin open bleeding wounds that can't be stitched or anything. I'm sure Bob appreciated the 3 hours you and the other night shift nurse assistant put into the job since the other nurses on day shift were too busy talking about whats on TV to get him sorted.

Bob is awesome for all he did in his life like serving in D-Day and not being a dickhead banker like my previous roomie.
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:28 am

All my beautiful prose, gone, gone, gone in a computer-glitched instant.

Woe is me.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Monkeypoo
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Post by Monkeypoo » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:25 pm

A stressful day.
OK, that's not what I love.
It's what you do to make it all better.

A hot jacuzzi tub.
Set to 60 minutes.
All alone.
Looking at the trees and sky above.
Spiraling around in a circle.
Feeling like a mermaid.
Bubbles spiraling around.
Jets pushing against your boobies.
Jets pushing towards your back.
Bubbles tickling your cookie.
Serenity.
Peace.
Heat.
A drink of wine.
Sounds of birds.
A cool Spring breeze.

This is bliss.

Namaste.

ALICEtheGOON

Post by ALICEtheGOON » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:08 pm

I love love love morning boners ...

(unless i wake up too late and my old lady is off to work already )..

that does suck.... err I meant that doesnt suck ....

or

whatever.

Lorgasm

Post by Lorgasm » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:53 pm

I am all alone in a house far away from my friends. No car, little money. No one to talk to or to touch. My cat, Samantha, has found some secret hiding places. Which makes me very alone. Then when I get into my bed, along she comes to nuzzle beside me; head under my chin and her paw streched to cover my heart. She stays like this till my anxious heart is beating smoothly and she can sense the feel of contentment. She licks my lips and purrs. This assurance that I am not alone and that my efforts of keeping us both alive are appreciated. She then moves to the foot of the bed, sprawls out her hind legs, watches TV and puts up with my insomnia.

I love her for that.
Thank you Samantha for keeping me from going insane and loving me unconditionally. You are more than a cat. There are those who do not understand this bond. You and I are okay with that.

Sorry you were sick this morning. You still found the energy, love, and time to lay with me when my wrist started hurting. I know you are aware my trip is coming soon. I will miss you and I will make sure you receive the best care. I love you!!!!
BOOBIES!!!

Monkeypoo
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Post by Monkeypoo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 am

OK. Baby ate his ritual morning rice cereal breakfast with homemade apricot baby food. He's out like a light now for his morning nap. So I'm standing in my kitchen, prepping more apricots and bananas and squash and macaroni-n-cheese....making BABY FOOD. Organic, all natural. Homemade is best. Did it for Sammi when she was a youngin.

And I thought to myself, "Self? Life don't get much damn better than this."

I sighed, took a deep breath, thought about where I am today, this moment, this second, this breath. I stopped chopping, and said, "Thank you, Universe. I am feeling the Love.

Caption: I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY GRANDMA'S BABY FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Open Discussion”