Fuck the Paiute Indians selling their "guest" tix

All things outside of Burning Man.
dj_john69
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Root Society & Apex

Fuck the Paiute Indians selling their "guest" tix

Post by dj_john69 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 pm

That's right you fucking douche bags. Why the fuck are you selling your $160.00 tickets for over $300.00 each on Craigslist ?? You are pathetic !!! Fuck you, fuck your land and fuck your broke ass tribe.

Enjoy karma fuckheads

p.s. This is directed at the motherfuckers selling their tickets for BM at a price higher than the face value.

If you're a pissed of Indian that didn't do such thing, please accept my apology. I know there are some great Paiutes out there but there are also some that are ruining your image that need to stop.
Fuck you, fuck you...you're cool, fuck you !!

mdmf007
Camp Name: ESD

Post by mdmf007 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 pm

That blows. I would like the org attach a name to the ticket. Different Name, no go.

SageV
Burning Since: 1999

Post by SageV » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Are you sure this is true? I thought all below face price tickets were only sold at will call and weren't transferrable.

dj_john69

Post by dj_john69 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:21 pm

I personally drove to Pyramid Lake/Nixon looking for extra tix for my friends that decided that they could make it after all. This one lady was arguing with me saying that they can do whatever they want on their land and she was selling the tix at her price.

Why do you think BMORG raised their ticket prices recently ?? To try to prevent the locals from making money for BM.

What a lowlife thing to do.

Be proud Paiutes !!

DoriumLux

Post by DoriumLux » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Wow. So you are upset that someone who probably lives below the poverty line is trying to make a little profit to feed their family for a week? Really? Go fuck yourself for being too dense to understand how the real world works. Walk a mile in someone else's shoes you piece of shit.

TomServo
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668

Post by TomServo » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:54 pm

DoriumLux wrote:Wow. So you are upset that someone who probably lives below the poverty line is trying to make a little profit to feed their family for a week? Really? Go fuck yourself for being too dense to understand how the real world works. Walk a mile in someone else's shoes you piece of shit.
Ditto... I've made really good friends with a few of these locals, with "guest" tickets. Wasn't pissed that they payed $25 for them then. And wouldn't care if they sold them for $600. In fact id love to meet that person who would pay $600. Not to mention...let's not burn our bridges, if/when the BLM is finally done with us. The current site isn't the only playa in Black Rock Desert.
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

Isotopia

Post by Isotopia » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:04 pm

Why the fuck are you selling your $160.00 tickets for over $300.00 each on Craigslist ?? You are pathetic !!! Fuck you, fuck your land and fuck your broke ass tribe.
So, tell us how you'd fucking try to make money in a community that has a staggering unemployment, sub-standard access to local, state and fed services, a higher per capita rate of suicide/alcohol/addiction/infant mortality. Not to mention a source of revenue (Pyramid Lake) that's being depleted of its life source by a growing, water diverting population in Reno/Wadsworth/Sparks.

Your vitriol smells like the same pathetic, racist shit that these people have been dealing with for more than a fucking century.

Look in the fucking mirror and tell us who the pathetic one is again - you sad motherfucker.

dj_john69

Post by dj_john69 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Isotopia wrote:
Why the fuck are you selling your $160.00 tickets for over $300.00 each on Craigslist ?? You are pathetic !!! Fuck you, fuck your land and fuck your broke ass tribe.
So, tell us how you'd fucking try to make money in a community that has a staggering unemployment, sub-standard access to local, state and fed services, a higher per capita rate of suicide/alcohol/addiction/infant mortality. Not to mention a source of revenue (Pyramid Lake) that's being depleted of its life source by a growing, water diverting population in Reno/Wadsworth/Sparks.

Your vitriol smells like the same pathetic, racist shit that these people have been dealing with for more than a fucking century.

Look in the fucking mirror and tell us who the pathetic one is again - you sad motherfucker.
Go eat shit. You don't know shit asshole. I live less than ten miles away from Pyramid Lake.

Go die now.

dj_john69

Post by dj_john69 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 pm

DoriumLux wrote:Wow. So you are upset that someone who probably lives below the poverty line is trying to make a little profit to feed their family for a week? Really? Go fuck yourself for being too dense to understand how the real world works. Walk a mile in someone else's shoes you piece of shit.
BURNING MAN DOESN'T AND ISN'T SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT THAT TRIBE. Help them out ??

I suppose that is was okay with you with assholes selling tix on eBay as well ??

HAHA

I have a few friends that live and work in Nixon and Pyramid Lake area. They didn't do this because they to believe it is wrong to scalp tix higher than the face value.

Piss off.

dj_john69

Post by dj_john69 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:18 pm

TomServo wrote:
Ditto... I've made really good friends with a few of these locals, with "guest" tickets. Wasn't pissed that they payed $25 for them then. And wouldn't care if they sold them for $600. In fact id love to meet that person who would pay $600. Not to mention...let's not burn our bridges, if/when the BLM is finally done with us. The current site isn't the only playa in Black Rock Desert.
Burning Man would not want to deal with the tribe council. There is no way it would end up there.

How do i know, i have been part of some big parties on the lake. The locals actually came buy and beat some guest up for no reason. How nice huh ??

p.s. I am half indian myself. My tribe wouldn't think of scalping tix.

dj_john69

Post by dj_john69 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:20 pm

I'm done with this thread. Don't bother trying to get a response from me.

goathead

Post by goathead » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Minus the rant he is right, some locals in Gerlach, Empire, and Pyrmid Lake, have abused their guest privlages which has put BM in the cross hairs of the BLM. That is one of the reasons the guest prices for all locals went up this year.

All of the "Guest" tickets have the word guest printed on them.

We abused our gift as locals and the BLM wants their money.

SageV

Post by SageV » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:03 am

See, now what I'm not understanding is I thought the guest tickets worked the same as the low-income tickets. You paid your $160 ahead of time and then you picked them up at will call. That was the only way to get them and they were not transferrable, specifically so people wouldn't do things like signup for low-income tickets and then resell them.

Are we sure this isn't just an eplaya rumor, with the attendent sturm and drang at the idea that someone might be putting one over on the rest of us? It could be true, but I'm just asking.

goathead

Post by goathead » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:12 am

Sage Venkman wrote:See, now what I'm not understanding is I thought the guest tickets worked the same as the low-income tickets. You paid your $160 ahead of time and then you picked them up at will call. That was the only way to get them and they were not transferrable, specifically so people wouldn't do things like signup for low-income tickets and then resell them.

Are we sure this isn't just an eplaya rumor, with the attendent sturm and drang at the idea that someone might be putting one over on the rest of us? It could be true, but I'm just asking.
It has worked different ways over the years. Locals pick up our laminates either one day in July, "usually the day is random" or the week before the BRC is open. This years they just sold us our "guest" tickets, with no name or referance to them. Saves them a shit load of headache I am sure but makes it easy to be abused.

Fire_Moose

Post by Fire_Moose » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:51 am

Isn't one of the main hobbies of Indians scalping?
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy

Kenny Z
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: United Nations

Post by Kenny Z » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:23 am

Fire_Moose wrote:Isn't one of the main hobbies of Indians scalping?
Ha! That's wrong but funny!

geobeast

Post by geobeast » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:33 am

funny u should mention karma and native americans...

Glittering Clitoris

Post by Glittering Clitoris » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:51 am

Isotopia wrote:

Iso is so sexy when she's sympathetic to native americans!

DJ is a local and from my experience with White people living near any reservation is that there is an underlying animosity toward them of which he expresses in this thread.

Case in point: When my sister and husband drove out from NJ to see me, while they drove on interstate 90 near the Crow Res, a White man yelled out of his truck to her, "Go back to the Res, indian!"

She's Mediterranean with long black hair which is why the White man reacted. Dumb White man couldn't understand why did the car have NJ license plates! Racists are everywhere!

Another Historical note, It was the White man that the indian copied that introduce them to scalping!

"I want my scalps!", Lt Aldo Raine- Inglorious Bastards

AIIZ
I BURN for YOU!

Fire_Moose

Post by Fire_Moose » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:22 am

...because Aldo Raine was here before them....
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy

Isotopia

Post by Isotopia » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Oh, and then we get the obligatory disclaimer in which Heir Troll69 attempts to deflate any accusation of being a racist by integrating his biological pedigree with those he despises so that critics might see his shit-for-brains spew-fest as somehow outside the bounds of illiberal, xenophobic hating.

What I find most intriguing is how DJ_Neanderthal was actually able to pull himself up off his knuckles long enough to sit upright to type out his little sniveling whimper of a post.

Truly pathetic

DoriumLux

Post by DoriumLux » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Fire_Moose wrote:Isn't one of the main hobbies of Indians scalping?
I don't know. Depends on if your hobby is eating donuts and playing LRPGs.

Is this your stupid dance?

You have a real knack for saying things that only highlight the fact that you are nothing more than a blubbering idiot.

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:36 pm

I thought they raised the prices of "guest" tickets so that Pyramid Lake Lady's relatives wouldn't be able to attend ?

BTW....

Don't fuck with the natives....

.........they could do a rain dance at the event and then look at the mess we would be in.

Respect !!!

We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.

Monkeypoo
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Post by Monkeypoo » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Glittering Clitoris wrote:

------------ snip snip snippity snip ----------------------

Case in point: When my sister and husband drove out from NJ to see me, while they drove on interstate 90 near the Crow Res, a White man yelled out of his truck to her, "Go back to the Res, indian!"

She's Mediterranean with long black hair which is why the White man reacted. Dumb White man couldn't understand why did the car have NJ license plates! Racists are everywhere!

Another Historical note, It was the White man that the indian copied that introduce them to scalping!

"I want my scalps!", Lt Aldo Raine- Inglorious Bastards

AIIZ
AIIZ grew a clitoris. :shock:

helitack
Burning Since: 2004

Post by helitack » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:11 pm

dj_john69 wrote:I'm done with this thread. Don't bother trying to get a response from me.
Don;t let the door hit you in the ass. Did I write you a citation on the playa this year?

DoriumLux

Post by DoriumLux » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Isotopia wrote:
Oh, and then we get the obligatory disclaimer in which Heir Troll69 attempts to deflate any accusation of being a racist by integrating his biological pedigree with those he despises so that critics might see his shit-for-brains spew-fest as somehow outside the bounds of illiberal, xenophobic hating.

What I find most intriguing is how DJ_Neanderthal was actually able to pull himself up off his knuckles long enough to sit upright to type out his little sniveling whimper of a post.

Truly pathetic
Amen to that. Iso couldn't have said it better.

RaineFX

Black Rock City is in N. Paiute Territory

Post by RaineFX » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 pm

What the hell! I can't beleive anybody would say fuck the Paiutes this is Paiute Territory the very ground our ancestors bleed there blood and a few that did survive has us to show the world that we can not be defeted!!!!

Genocide still excist to this day! Yeah I would sell a Ticket if I could cause this may feed my family or provide clothes for my children, maybe contribute back to the very playa you play on...I got a Gift Ticket for Free. But had to go to Will Call with I.D. to pick it up...

Yeah the Natives are Soverign and create there own rules....you guys are lucky you can go through Pyramid Lake Rez to access the Playa...If you go this way...

This ground is sacred to us...we are all not from Pyramid Lake...however our Stone Mother rest there.....

Get a grip... those like you are still creating problems for us Real Indians in America....You think all of us get a hand out...we get less services cause we are Indian...foreigners get better health coverage and benefits then those of us who the U.S. Government promised for this beautiful land in which you use up like wolves...

learn your history of the area then you may know what our ancestors, grandparents...even our own fathers had to face....

For a better tomorrow respect our Native Grounds..they are sacred and full of spirit....most people respect us on the Playa not disrespect...

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:43 pm

On Playa, no one gets more respect than anyone else to me, unless they are wearing feathers, and I don't mean head dresses.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.

TomServo
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668

Post by TomServo » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 pm

oneeyeddick wrote:On Playa, no one gets more respect than anyone else to me, unless they are wearing feathers, and I don't mean head dresses.
They get my respect. Fuck burning man as a limited liability corporation, earning as much money as they can. This is/was their land. They can do what they want with us, for all I care. I think the org understands this. I'm gratefull to the paiutes for sharing their land via BLM. God bless federal government...fuckers
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 am

TomServo wrote:
oneeyeddick wrote:On Playa, no one gets more respect than anyone else to me, unless they are wearing feathers, and I don't mean head dresses.
They get my respect. Fuck burning man as a limited liability corporation, earning as much money as they can. This is/was their land. They can do what they want with us, for all I care. I think the org understands this. I'm gratefull to the paiutes for sharing their land via BLM. God bless federal government...fuckers
That's all good and all, but we are all worshiping dirt and pounding on Drums if we want to out there.

I give John Law & Larry a little tip-the-hat extra, but everyone else gets the same respect from me, until proven otherwise.

The only point I was making was that wearing MOOP/feather boa's and/or coats or using fake grass
as a carpet(unless it is the right "type"), is the only way to get a different level of respect from me
when we meet for the first time, no matter what your race, gender, orientation, or disorientation is.

goathead

Post by goathead » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 am

oneeyeddick wrote: I give John Law & Larry a little tip-the-hat extra, but everyone else gets the same respect from me, until proven otherwise.
Very well said.

Return to “Open Discussion”