Cancer remedies

All things outside of Burning Man.
can't sit still

Re: Cancer remedies

Post by can't sit still » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:43 pm

For those who have a bbrain, it has long been known that the sodium nitrite used to preserve meat is carcinogenic. My last post was just a notice that GOV has finally allowed this to be revealed to the public.

Everyone knows that the body raises it's temperature to fight pathogens. Apparently, our cells can take more heat than the pathogens. The germans seem to be ahead of the curve in developing treatments that involve heating.
From Mail;

Breakthrough Alternative Cancer Therapy
Kills Cancer Cells by the Millions
-- Safe, Painless and No Side Effects

Most Americans aren't aware how far behind U.S. cancer clinics are compared to Germany's. One American president -- Ronald Reagan, while still in office -- even turned away from cancer treatment in America, and sought treatment for his colon cancer at a German clinic. And he lived 19 long years thereafter! And his death at the age of 93 was not from cancer but from pneumonia, which was a complication of his Alzheimer's disease.

German cancer doctors have a significantly higher success rate at curing cancer than American doctors because their breakthrough treatments are too often regarded as "quackery" in the U.S. This is most likely because the treatments cost a fraction of what our standard -- and largely ineffective -- chemotherapy and radiation cost. Therefore, they would represent lower profit margins for American doctors that prescribe them.

These same breakthrough treatments have helped to make Germany the world's top destination for people seeking safe, effective alternative treatments for cancer. According to Andrew Scholberg, alternative health journalist and author of the special report German Cancer Breakthrough, celebrities who've shunned conventional medical treatments in favor of German breakthrough treatments include Suzanne Somers, Cher, Princess Haja of Jordan, George Hamilton, Siegfried and Roy -- and even Princess Caroline of Monaco, who was cured of breast cancer by a German doctor, and who remains in glowing health to this day.

But why, then, do German cancer treatments work for some people ... but not for others?

Not All German Cancer Therapies Work -- Here's What Does

Hyperthermia is a kind of cancer therapy perfected in Germany that's based on heat -- and this is exactly why it's so effective. Unlike normal cells, cancer cells can't tolerate heat, and hyperthermia uses this principle to weaken and kill them.

Hyperthermia kills cancer cells by the millions -- and those that remain are so weak that another therapy such as vitamin C can kill them off. Hyperthermia is effective, safe, and painless. Unlike chemotherapy and radiation, there are no side effects.

Hyperthermia is regarded as the most advanced cancer treatment truly perfected in Germany. It's a treatment far more effective and safe than anything most Americans dream possible -- but in Germany it's commonly available. In fact, German doctors have used it thousands of times with impressive results.

A typical German hyperthermia treatment lasts about 6 hours. First, the patient's body temperature is raised and maintained at about 105 Fahrenheit for 2 hours, then over the next 2 hours, the doctors gradually lower the patient's body temperature back to normal. Vital signs and hydration are constantly monitored and tended to.

The healing mechanism of hyperthermia works like a fever. Our immune system produces a fever to fight infection because high temperatures kill microbes while leaving our own cells undamaged. Hyperthermia for cancer dates back to the 19th century, when a doctor noticed that cancer patients who got a high fever from infection -- such as scarlet fever -- often recovered from their cancer as a result.

Since then, abundant research has confirmed that high fever-like temperatures kill cancer cells. Many further studies are even underway now in top U.S. universities. But we're way behind the curve, because already there are sophisticated technologies that make it possible to raise body temperature safely in a controlled manner and for a short time. Germany is the world's No. 1 venue for this highly advanced and effective treatment.

Why Some German Clinics Don't Use Hyperthermia

As a health journalist, Scholberg wanted to speak directly to the German doctors using this protocol. "The doctors I interviewed for my book use a sophisticated hyperthermia machine costing about a quarter of a million dollars," Scholberg says. "Germany has perfected the most advanced non-toxic cancer therapies in the world, especially hyperthermia. But I can't recommend every cancer clinic in Germany. Most of them, in fact, are pretty much like the cancer hospitals here in America: they use crude and toxic treatments like high-doses of chemo and radiation."

Scholberg's research goal was to evaluate and identify the best of the best in German cancer clinics. He was fortunate to have the direct access he needed to do so. "In October of 2007, when I was doing research for my special report German Cancer Breakthrough, Vera de Winter became my most valued source. She helped me get appointments with Germany's top cancer doctors who specialize in hyperthermia."

Scholberg personally interviewed these top doctors and toured their clinics, and in his special report he recommends 6 clinics in particular.

It's always a challenge for cancer patients to choose from among many cancer treatment options in their own country, let alone on foreign turf. Germany may be the world's premiere destination for alternative cancer treatment, but the clinics there are not all of the same caliber or standards.

What Scholberg found while researching his special report is that the 6 German clinics which stand out above all the others routinely cure Stage IV cancers with an integrative, holistic approach built around hyperthermia. Find out what -- and where -- those top 6 cancer clinics are ... as well as where to get the portable, affordable device that boosts cancer patients' immune system by 20% to 25% (based on NASA technology) ... and other German breakthrough treatments you can use in your own home ... by clicking here.

If the links above are not working, just copy & paste the following
website address onto your Internet browser:
http://www.on2url.com/app/adtrack.asp?M ... dID=560784

= = = = = = = = = =
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:55 pm

This is a fascinating paper from a site called "disruptive technologies". The subject [anatabine] could drastically change MANY markets. The story is about a guy who appears to be the "Howard Huges" of tobacco. Out of a personal drive to change things in the cigarette industry, he developed a process for curing tobacco that resulted in cigarettes that have MUCH less carcinogen. He knows all the right labs and scientists.
Later, he was inspired to develop new ways to quit smoking. The craving is the problem. He doubted the conventional wisdom that nicotine is responsible for the craving. He enlisted the best labs and people and came up with a different answer.
He was also inspired by tobacco use by Native Americans. They use it infrequently and only in rituals.

When the labs had isolated anatabine as the ingredient that causes the craving, it was found to be totally different from the craving caused by opiates and the endorphin receptors. The labs reported that anatabine is such a huge booster of health that, the body craves it.
Jonnie Willaims also talks about how native Americans used tobacco sparingly. He concluded that they used it only enough to benefit from the anatabine without suffering the ill effects of cancer.
Anatabine is an anti-inflammatory of exceptional power and effectiveness. The claim is made that it would have effectiveness against old-age problems. Anatabine also causes cancer cells to undergo apoptosis. This is "programmed cell death". Normal cells have it,,, cancer cells do not. The article is fascinating in that it claims that many problems of old-age are treated as problems-to-be-attacked by the immune system,,, similar to Lupus. The anatabine stops this.
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/14511094/1 ... tfolio.pdf
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

The CO
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207th/404://Village Not Found

Post by The CO » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 am

CSS, get your shit right. Even with legitimate concepts you can't seem to find decent science.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/fact ... perthermia

No big secret. No grand conspiracy to cover it up. In fact, its readily available information from the fucking government that takes 5 seconds of searching, for those that have a brain.

It's used in conjunction with other therapies. It's available in the US, but it's only used for certain types of cancer.

You see CSS, there is no one miracle cure for cancer. Different cancers require different treatments.

I've asked you this before: Please, stop posting on this thread. You are doing a disservice such a wide variety of people when you post this kind of shit. I'm fine with every other thread you fill with garbage, but in this one you actually have the potential to cause harm with your misinformation. Let this one go.
M*A*S*H 4207th: An army of fun.
I don't care what the borg says: feather-wearers will NOT be served in Rosie's Bar.
When I ask how many burns, I mean at BRC.

capjbadger
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Post by capjbadger » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Oh wow... this one looks really promising for any type of cancer. :shock:

In a nutshell, they remove T-cells, reprogram them to attack cancer cells, them put them back in. :D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/1 ... lp00000008

-Badger
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit!

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 am

In 1978, Dr. Hamer's son Dirk was mortally wounded in a shooting accident, shot by the crown prince of Italy. Dirk died 4 months later.

Six months later Dr. Hamer was diagnosed with testicular cancer. He had the cancer surgically removed.

Since Dr. Hamer never had been seriously ill, he wondered if the sudden shock of his son's accident may have triggered his cancer. While working in a large cancer clinic, he visited the ward with testicular cancer patients and began asking them questions. He noted that, prior to the diagnosis, every patient has had a serious conflict, or loss of a loved one.

He visited the ovarian cancer ward and the patients also had lost a dear loved one prior to diagnosis. He learned in the university that the testicles and ovaries were of the same embryonic origins.

Dr. Hamer then noted on brain CT scans that every testicular and ovarian cancer patient had a dark spot in the same location. He concluded that not only cancers but all disease is triggered by unexpected shocks and traumas. Later he came to the conclusion that various related smaller emotional triggers can accumulate over years or even decades to manifest as disease.

In 1981, he submitted his findings in a post doctoral thesis at the University at Tubingen, Germany. Within days, a couple of thugs showed up at his home. They threatened that if he didn't disown his findings things would become unpleasant. Dr. Hamer refused. He had made a momentous discovery and had rigorously proved it.

Meanwhile Dr. Hamer and his wife were the target of constant harassment from the the powerful Italian Savoy family who were responsible for their son's death. Dr Hamer believes that this constant persecution eventually caused the death of his wife in 1985.

A few months later the University of Tubingen rejected his thesis without any testing or serious review.

They refused to accept the link between the psyche and disease. Years later, the court ordered the university to test Hamer's findings. Despite this the university has never complied.

In 1986, court action was sought against Dr. Hamer for refusing to deny his discoveries. The court took away his license to practice medicine, told him to get another line of work and warned him not to speak to any cancer patients.

Nevertheless, he operated an underfunded cancer clinic and was having phenomenal success with a 92% cure rate in well over 20,000 cases. Dr. Hamer maintains that modern cancer treatments are cruel, barbarous and unnecessary. He says that if he knew the truth back when he had his testicular cancer, he would never have asked for its surgical removal.

The persecutions became so intense that he fled to Spain, where he practiced. Eventually he was arrested and falsely imprisoned. France extradited him for further persecution and imprisoned him for a further three years on ridiculous falsified charges.

Upon release, he befriended a French oncologist Dr. Claude Sabbah and trained him in what is called New German Medicine (NGM). Dr. Sabbah quickly learned NGM and was having the same success as Dr. Hamer. Dr. Sabbah in turn taught as many more physicians who were receptive.

Many Jewish MDs were helping their Jewish clients with NGM. However, they continued to use the dangerous and practically useless modern therapies on their goy clients. Dr. Hamer protested this hypocrisy. This is why the Jewish community labels him as an anti-semite.

Dr. Hamer has received official apologies from a number of Rabbis for the smear. However the stain remains on the many Illuminati sponsored websites that disparage and denigrate Dr. Hamer.

Various individuals and groups are plagiarizing Dr. Hamer's discoveries and failing to give him credit. There are even some Christian groups that bend and twist his work to fit Biblical scripture. From reports I have seen, they cause as much harm as good. This is because they haven't taken a single day of study to get a clear understanding.

The Illuminati's industrial medical complex have tried their best to cover up Hamer's findings. But with the openness of the Internet, they have been unable to stop the tide.

"Thanks to Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer for his extraordinary discoveries. They will change the way we conceive of illness. If we lived in a just world, Dr Hamer should have been awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine for his revolutionary work!" - Gilbert Renaud Ph. D

Instead of the Nobel Prize, he has done prison time. He has fled from nation to nation to avoid the unrelenting harassment and persecution of the industrial medical complex. Dr. Hamer has sacrificed leisure and comfort to bring the truth to the world.

Today Dr. Hamer resides in an undisclosed location in a nation that has no extradition treaty with Germany.

The CO

Post by The CO » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 am

Thank you for calling the internet help line. We're sorry, but we don't have time to pay attention to a gigantic pile of bullshit, seeing as the internet is full of them. Please try again later or consider not posting shit. Thank you.
I don't care what the borg says: feather-wearers will NOT be served in Rosie's Bar.

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 am

The Yew tree has proved to be very effective as a medicinal for fighting cancer.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... _11012477/

The CO

Post by The CO » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 pm

The CO wrote:Thank you for calling the internet help line. We're sorry, but we don't have time to pay attention to a gigantic pile of bullshit, seeing as the internet is full of them. Please try again later or consider not posting shit. Thank you.

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:29 pm

My, how very predictable. A halfway intelligent person would check the facts before shooting off their mouth. An ignoramus has no use for facts. Ignorant opinion will suffice in any situation. After all,,, thinking is hard work for an ignoramus.
Taxol from the Yew tree was the very first Chemo drug developed in the Taxane class.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemotherapy
It is very widely used for many cancer lines.
There is also investigation into the Mayapple and the Periwinkle.
http://www.chemocare.com/whatis/types_o ... herapy.asp

Stupid people usually learn to keep their mouth shut. It's rare to find a person who is so stupid they continually cite their ignorance to prove it.

The CO

Post by The CO » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 pm

can't sit still wrote:A halfway intelligent person would check the facts before shooting off their mouth. An ignoramus has no use for facts. Ignorant opinion will suffice in any situation. After all,,, thinking is hard work for an ignoramus.
So, why are you still posting on this thread?

Sorry CSS, you have a sort of built-in mental auto-plonk status for me on this thread. If you can't post good material more than 5% of the time, why should I read it?

capjbadger
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Post by capjbadger » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:23 am

CO, why are you wasting your breath on that dingbat?
Instead, check out the link I posted and see what you think. It sounds promising. :)

-Badger
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit!

The CO

Post by The CO » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:39 am

The CO wrote:Sorry CSS, you have a sort of built-in mental auto-plonk status for me on this thread. If you can't post good material more than 5% of the time, why should I read it?
It's only this thread. As stated a couple times, false hope & bad information regarding cancer is a hot button issue for me.
CBadjer, I was reading up on that one before you even posted it. It does show promise.

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 pm

One of the latest organic compounds to be examined for anti-carcinogen properties is Honokiol. It is an extract of the Magnolia tree. It works very well in the following cancers; myeloma, leukemia, melanoma, ovarian, esophageal, breast and prostate. ( Cancer 07;109:1279-1289 )
Unlike many chemo drugs, it is completely non-toxic. It also has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. So, it has the ability to treat brain tumors and metastasized tumors. It is also being tested on liver cancer.
It is also effective at treating infections that are antibiotic resistant. ( Planta Med 98; 64:367-369 ) ( J Pharm Sci 81;70:951-952 ) ( Chem Biodividers 04 ; 1: 530-537)
It is 1000 times more effective at scavenging free radicals as alpha-tocopherol. It is very effective at preventing damage to the heart muscle following heart surgery. ( Biochem Pharmacol 94;47:549-553) ( Planta Med 96;62:503-506)

The CO

Post by The CO » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 am

Now that's the kind of thing you need to do more of, CSS. Backup your statements with more solid research.

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 pm

This isn't particularly germane to cancer but, MIT has a drug that might be able to knock out ALL viral infections;
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2011/antiviral-0810.html

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:23 pm

"Studies have linked the high alcohol content of some mouthwashes to oral cancer."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -test.html

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 pm

"we now think that about 20 per cent of cancers are caused by viral infections. "
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/evol ... asite.html

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 am

The national Institute of Health has finally launched a comprehensive study on Chelation therapy; http://nccam.nih.gov/news/2002/chelatio ... elease.htm
I haven't yet seen the results.

davink

Post by davink » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:26 am

My dad just died of cancer a few months ago.. My gramps last year, and a few others a while back..

I know I'll get it, along with various heart conditions, but it's a matter of when, not if.

So I'm taking it into my hands finally to try and postpone it as long as possible. Cutting down sugar, alcohol, nicotine, red meat, dairy, stress, dangerous situations, eating more raw foods, drinking alkaline water, meditating, praying, dancing, living, breathing deeper, smiling more, etc etc..

Well maybe not the dangerous situations so much.. those are fun.

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Davink, this book came highly recommended by an earlier poster; http://www.thechinastudy.com/
I have a friend who lost both her mother and grandmother by age 32. You can imagine that she was/is quite worried. She's been careful and made it to 59 with no cancer. It may not be as inevitable as you believe. A good attitude is important.
On another note, JAMA has finally admitted that resveratrol extends lifespan by 40%. it changes gene expression. Grapeseed extract does the same thing. The 2 overlap on about 5500 genes. It's a good bet to take both. The "family history of cancer may be amenable to changes in gene expression. Good luck

The CO

Post by The CO » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:59 am

can't sit still wrote:The national Institute of Health has finally launched a comprehensive study on Chelation therapy; http://nccam.nih.gov/news/2002/chelatio ... elease.htm
I haven't yet seen the results.
Read the press release first.

"first large-scale clinical trial to determine the safety and efficacy of EDTA chelation therapy in individuals with coronary artery disease, the leading cause of death for both men and women in the United States."

This has nothing to do with cancer. It's in regard to heart disease.
You are thread drifting in your own topic.
It would be best for all if you stopped posting in this thread, CSS.

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 am

Interesting vid,,, especially considering that more and more cancers are found to be infections.

dj_john69
Camp Name: Root Society & Apex

Post by dj_john69 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Fuck you, fuck you...you're cool, fuck you !!

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:16 am

Just in case you missed it, GOV has finally come out and admitted that aspartame causes cancer.
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/10/dea ... aling.html
The bio cites a study from NIH. There are hundreds of others.

Return to “Open Discussion”