Is that a conspiracy?

Post by Ugly Dougly » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:52 pm

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Re: What's my conspiracy?

Post by Ugly Dougly » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:56 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:20 am
the background music starting at 1:16 is perfect.
Is it Verdi?

Simon of the Playa
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:39 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:56 pm
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:20 am
the background music starting at 1:16 is perfect.
Is it Verdi?
lets listen again...

i believe the translation from italian is “time to say goodbye”...
Frida Be You & Me

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:42 pm

Non sapevo che parlassi correntemente l'italiano.

Ugly Dougly

Don't assume this will be easy

Post by Ugly Dougly » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:45 pm

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:52 pm

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:37 am

“What if there is a secret, far-right group consisting of an association of white supremacists, Nazis, mobbed up millionaires, and generally fascist-leaning RWNJs [Rightwing Nutjobs] — and QAnon is a psy-op they created to build an army of useful idiots, who would help spread their message so that eventually a large portion of the population would be compliant when the American putsch goes down?”

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/13/what-a ... sh-scheme/
Frida Be You & Me

some seeing eye
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Post by some seeing eye » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:24 am

Republican paranoia much? No mention of voter repression on the Republican side. The author is 27, so they have grown up with a steady diet of FOX, talk radio, and drama-filled social media posts designed to trigger the listener.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/51 ... e-election
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:52 am

Caputo, Papenfuss notes, lived in Russia for six years and served as an adviser to former Russian President Boris Yeltsin from 1995-1999 before Vladimir Putin became Russia's president. The HHS assistant secretary was an adviser to a subsidiary of Gazprom, an energy company owned by the Russian government — and Papenfuss points out that Caputo "reportedly helped shore up Russian President Vladimir Putin's reputation."

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/14/federa ... t_partner/
Frida Be You & Me

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Manchurian Candidate suffers psychological break

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/us/p ... virus.html

"The top communications official at the powerful cabinet department in charge of combating the coronavirus made outlandish and false accusations on Sunday that career government scientists were engaging in “sedition” in their handling of the pandemic and that left-wing hit squads were preparing for armed insurrection after the election"

"He went further, saying his physical health was in question, and his “mental health has definitely failed.”

“I don’t like being alone in Washington,” Mr. Caputo said, describing “shadows on the ceiling in my apartment, there alone, shadows are so long.” He also said the mounting number of Covid-19 deaths was taking a toll on him, telling his viewers, “You are not waking up every morning and talking about dead Americans.” The United States has lost more than 194,200 people to the virus. Mr. Caputo urged people to attend Trump rallies, but only with masks."

"C.D.C. scientists “haven’t gotten out of their sweatpants except for meetings at coffee shops” to plot “how they’re going to attack Donald Trump next,” Mr. Caputo said. “There are scientists who work for this government who do not want America to get well, not until after Joe Biden is president.”"

"Mr. Caputo predicted that the president would win re-election in November, but that his Democratic opponent, Joseph R. Biden Jr., would refuse to concede, leading to violence. “And when Donald Trump refuses to stand down at the inauguration, the shooting will begin,” he said. “The drills that you’ve seen are nothing.”"

"“You understand that they’re going to have to kill me, and unfortunately, I think that’s where this is going,” Mr. Caputo added."

"Mr. Caputo charged that scientists “deep in the bowels of the C.D.C.” walked “around like they are monks” and “holy men” but engaged in “rotten science.”

“To allow people to die so that you can replace the president” is a “grievous sin,” Mr. Caputo said. “And these people are all going to hell.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/1 ... aff-415206

"Caputo also disputed anonymous White House criticism about his mental health — saying that some of his comments have been taken out of context — and concluded the meeting by encouraging his staff to listen to music by the Grateful Dead."

He had a long running podcast that still has episodes up. How the hell do you get a security clearance with a crazy podcast? Here is one of his podcasts from March 2020:

Mental illness is something that needs treatment.

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:37 am
“What if there is a secret, far-right group consisting of an association of white supremacists, Nazis, mobbed up millionaires, and generally fascist-leaning RWNJs [Rightwing Nutjobs] — and QAnon is a psy-op they created to build an army of useful idiots, who would help spread their message so that eventually a large portion of the population would be compliant when the American putsch goes down?”

Connect the dots.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:23 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Connect the dots.

i have already, and it’s a terrifying picture
Frida Be You & Me

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:12 am

Perpetual Burn
Burning Since: 2021

Post by Perpetual Burn » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:05 am

^^^lolz... and people who study politics wind up generally depressed...

"When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares into you."

So, waste your time studying the Devil, you wind up knowing too much about evil... and it corrupts you...

Count your blessings instead and be happy. Free will... try making the right choice for a change...
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:23 am
Ugly Dougly wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Connect the dots.

i have already, and it’s a terrifying picture
Are you sure you're not just a negative Nancy with a slight Nazi obsession?

Get over your useless ego. People are gonna be happy and the world is gonna keep on dancing long after all your conspiracy bullshit fails to come to fruition.

Nazi Germany was evil right?

Is today's Germany evil?

Connect those dots, Satan boy.
Consciousness contains all Multiverse
The Singularity cannot be hacked
The Divine Programmer manifests Love
Phenomena radiates it back
With Immaculate power and humble Grace
We Burn down Samsara
At Home, this must be the Place

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:38 pm

“Having lived through 22 US presidential elections, Chomsky warned that Trump’s threat to refuse to leave office if defeated by Democratic candidate Joe Biden was unprecedented.

“He’s already announced repeatedly that if he doesn’t like the outcome of the election he won’t leave. And this is taken very seriously by two high-level military officers, ex-military leaders, who’ve just sent a letter to the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, reviewing for him his constitutional duties if the president refuses to leave office and gathers around him the paramilitary forces that he’s been using to terrorise people in Portland.

“The military has a duty in that case, the 82nd Airborne Division, to remove him by force. There’s a transition integrity project, high-level people from the Republicans and the Democrats; they’ve been running war games asking what would happen if Trump refuses to leave office – every one of them leads to civil war, every scenario that they can think of except a Trump victory leads to civil war. This is not a joke – nothing like this has happened in the history of parliamentary democracy.”

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/2020 ... an-history
Frida Be You & Me

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:11 pm

Fuck

"The White House scrapped an effort to send hundreds of millions of cloth masks to every U.S. household in April."

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... l-n1240359

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:43 am

3FD47D6F-81D3-443A-B377-5E5DE66F35F7.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

lucky420
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:16 am

Barr will always remind me of the kid in A Christmas Story
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Perpetual Burn

Post by Perpetual Burn » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Hey, you guys... I got to the bottom of it..

Covid is a myth perpetuated by ugly people to get everyone to wear masks so they don't gotta be embarrassed by their ugly faces.

Too bad not everyone can be a sexy Jesus... but don't worry, God loves ugly too.

Fuck masks... you ain't saving anyone... you're just proving how easy you are to brainwash if you think it's actually helping.

Be sure to vote... Red or Blue like a good slave. :coffee:
Consciousness contains all Multiverse
The Singularity cannot be hacked
The Divine Programmer manifests Love
Phenomena radiates it back
With Immaculate power and humble Grace
We Burn down Samsara
At Home, this must be the Place

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:38 am

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.): “If an opening comes in the last year of President Trump’s term, and the primary process has started, we’ll wait to the next election” (This was actually what he said in 2018, doubling down on his previous stance. )

https://www.motherjones.com/2020-electi ... tion-year/
Frida Be You & Me

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:43 am

Perpetual Burn wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:14 pm
Hey, you guys... I got to the bottom of it..

Covid is a myth perpetuated by ugly people to get everyone to wear masks so they don't gotta be embarrassed by their ugly faces.

Too bad not everyone can be a sexy Jesus... but don't worry, God loves ugly too.

Fuck masks... you ain't saving anyone... you're just proving how easy you are to brainwash if you think it's actually helping.

Be sure to vote... Red or Blue like a good slave. :coffee:
Check the maps of where the most cases are... Almost all are red States where they think about masks the same way you do.
Ignorance is bliss.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:46 pm

Deutsche’s problems were so striking they prompted Bank of America to file a confidential alert known as a suspicious activity report, or SAR, to the US government. Bank of America employees had visited Deutsche’s London office to discuss worries about Russian money laundering. They were stonewalled when a Deutsche manager interrupted their meeting and asked them to leave the building. Bank of America found the situation troubling enough that it raised the matter with Achleitner, according to its filing.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/to ... ror-trades
Frida Be You & Me

M F Bonz

Nope a fact.

Post by M F Bonz » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:21 pm

Here are some real facts about the virus. Not from news outlets or Qberts or somebody else without real knowledge of the virus. My information comes from a scientist/doctor/professor/personal friend who is actually working on the virus.

He’s one of the scientists that actually are reading the data and crunching the numbers. When the virus first hit, his lab stopped everything they were doing and started making test kits 24 hours a day. the Trump administration wasn’t stepping up where they needed to be.
When they were telling the CDC on how to track this and how to get out in front of it the White House wouldn’t listen.

Fact: The virus ranges from killing people to having no symptoms at all.
Fact: wearing facemasks and social distancing slows to down the spread of the virus.
Fact: people who don’t seem to suffer as much from the virus are found to have a quick cell response. Which means if you heal quickly don’t get sick very often and your body reacts quickly to a problem you’re more likely to not have problems.
Fact: this is not just another flu. This kills a lot more people.
Fact: pot smokers seem to have a high resistance to the virus. I’m not suggesting people start smoking pot to stay safe that’s just what the actual numbers are showing.
Fact: there are some promising candidates for a vaccine. Those vaccines do not follow political timelines though.
Fact: The doctor and I wear masks when we’re around each other and keep at least 8 to 10 feet away from each other.. When he stops wearing a mask so will l.
Fact: i’m sure there are lots of other facts but none that I have confirmed with him so I won’t post them here.
Fact:His credentials-he’s one of the scientists that put all the data together and crunched the numbers for the aids virus.
Just Fishing.

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Thank you, Bonzy.
And don't forget, it's a GLOBAL pandemic. Many countries are dealing with this far better than the USA. And some (even "third world countries") are totally killing it. By following the science and getting with the program.

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:11 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:57 pm
Thank you, Bonzy.
And don't forget, it's a GLOBAL pandemic. Many countries are dealing with this far better than the USA. And some (even "third world countries") are totally killing it. By following the science and getting with the program.
I agree.
Just Fishing.

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:58 am

This thread is primarily a place to spit-ball conspiracy theories, mostly for entertainment; some of these theories have some basis in fact and some are fundamentally bullshit.

Here's the cold light of science shining on the plandemic bullshit:
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05 ... auci-viral

A sample:
Interviewer: Dr. Judy Mikovits has been called one of the most accomplished scientists of her generation.

Mikovits had authored 40 scientific papers and wasn’t widely known in the scientific community before she published the 2009 Science paper claiming a link between a new retrovirus and CFS. The paper was later proven erroneous and retracted.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:33 am

The criteria for evaluating each city is below:
- Whether a jurisdiction forbids the police force from intervening to restore order amid widespread or sustained violence or destruction.
- Whether a jurisdiction has withdrawn law enforcement protection from a geographical area or structure that law enforcement officers are lawfully entitled to access but have been officially prevented from accessing or permitted to access only in exceptional circumstances, except when law enforcement officers are briefly withheld as a tactical decision intended to resolve safely and expeditiously a specific and ongoing unlawful incident posing an imminent threat to the safety of individuals or law enforcement officers.
- Whether a jurisdiction disempowers or defunds police departments.
- Whether a jurisdiction unreasonably refuses to accept offers of law enforcement assistance from the Federal Government.
- ANY OTHER RELATED FACTORS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DEEMS APPROPRIATE

https://abc7ny.com/department-of-justic ... d/6480083/
Frida Be You & Me

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:47 am

Anyone for starting hoax rapture tweets?

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:31 am

how about russian nationals starting rallies?

“ As intelligence officials warn of foreign efforts to inflame divisions ahead of the Nov. 3 election, the work of Kuzmenko and his relatives, who organized the activities using online accounts that did not reveal their full names, shows how little-known individuals with no recorded history of political engagement can seize an outsize role in the campaign.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
Frida Be You & Me

Return to “Open Discussion”