What's my conspiracy?

All things outside of Burning Man.
Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Re: What's my conspiracy?

Post by Ugly Dougly » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 pm

Yes, if he dies from this disease, blame the democrats.
:roll:

some seeing eye
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Post by some seeing eye » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:49 pm

“Does anyone else find it odd that no prominent Democrats have had the virus but the list of Republicans goes on and on?” tweeted DeAnna Lorraine, a former congressional candidate who has backed baseless theories from the QAnon conspiracy movement, going on to blast masks as a Democrat-backed lie and questioning whether China had technically made an “assassination attempt” on the first family.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/0 ... vid-425624
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

Simon of the Playa
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:34 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:31 am

i think ACB was the “altar” at the “Ritual”... :twisted:

A309229A-5512-49F2-B24C-78A9A9C36D6E.jpeg
76AB5667-11A0-4F2F-8078-130A978FEA2F.jpeg
BD6200AA-15BC-40FF-B602-3C698384D2C3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:06 am

lining up at the ACB altar to receive the “blessing”

913FD4ED-D5D1-41E4-BEDE-973531E2B673.jpeg
Frida Be You & Me

M F Bonz

Re: Nope a fact.

Post by M F Bonz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:47 am

M F Bonz wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:21 pm
Here are some real facts about the virus. Not from news outlets or Qberts or somebody else without real knowledge of the virus. My information comes from a scientist/doctor/professor/personal friend who is actually working on the virus.

He’s one of the scientists that actually are reading the data and crunching the numbers. When the virus first hit, his lab stopped everything they were doing and started making test kits 24 hours a day. the Trump administration wasn’t stepping up where they needed to be.
When they were telling the CDC on how to track this and how to get out in front of it the White House wouldn’t listen.

Fact: The virus ranges from killing people to having no symptoms at all.
Fact: wearing facemasks and social distancing slows to down the spread of the virus.
Fact: people who don’t seem to suffer as much from the virus are found to have a quick cell response. Which means if you heal quickly don’t get sick very often and your body reacts quickly to a problem you’re more likely to not have problems.
Fact: this is not just another flu. This kills a lot more people.
Fact: pot smokers seem to have a high resistance to the virus. I’m not suggesting people start smoking pot to stay safe that’s just what the actual numbers are showing.
Fact: there are some promising candidates for a vaccine. Those vaccines do not follow political timelines though.
Fact: The doctor and I wear masks when we’re around each other and keep at least 8 to 10 feet away from each other.. When he stops wearing a mask so will l.
Fact: i’m sure there are lots of other facts but none that I have confirmed with him so I won’t post them here.
Fact:His credentials-he’s one of the scientists that put all the data together and crunched the numbers for the aids virus.

If you’ve been locked down since March and you’re board as fuck like I am.
I Just wish the election was over already...
so ...Here is a Scientific rabbit hole you can spend some time in ..... sorry no link ....if you don’t learn how to use a search engine you’re not going to learn anything.

Back several years ago.... my friend mr. scientist. Came by to talk like my friend often does. On this particular day he seem Cheerier than usual. He then started to talk about a new breakthrough that was going to change the world in medical science. During our discussion >>He Basically said it was almost like you just pick a disease and fix it. It made me happy at the time but I didn’t think to much more about it.

Until recently.
In the light of what’s happening now.

Your search words are: Crisper therapy

I know someone who could use some.

If I hear anything more about covid I’ll pass it on. Until then >>Slips into the shadows~ if anyone sees a monkey running around lose >>be careful she bites.
Coincidence, traced far enough back becomes and inevitable.

Ugly Dougly

On the other hand...

Post by Ugly Dougly » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:52 am

Canoe wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:24 pm
Unredacted FBI Document Reveals Long-Standing Effort by White Supremacists to Infiltrate Law Enforcement
https://www.theroot.com/unredacted-fbi- ... 1845231927

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:55 pm

C44DFDD4-3FB6-4EBF-B4A6-22098C8DB40B.png
Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:33 am

Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Re: What's my Flaming Piece of Absolute Bullshit?

Post by Simon of the Playa » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:13 am

“Sometimes, I’d be in groups of, for instance, Gold Star families. I met with Gold Star families. I didn’t want to cancel that,” he said. “But they all came in, and they all talk about their son and daughter and father. And, you know, they all came up to me, and they tell me a story.”
The president proceeded to recount some of those interactions.

He said the family members would approach him to “tell me a story about, ‘My son, sir, was in Iraq.’ Or, ‘He was in Afghanistan.’ And, ‘Sir, he did this, and he did that, and then he charged in order to save his friends.’ And, ‘Yes, sir, he was killed, but he saved his friends. He’s so brave, sir.’”

Trump explained that as he was being told these stories about fallen soldiers, “I can’t say, ‘Back up, stand 10 feet,’ you know? I just can’t do it.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/0 ... rus-427875
Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:11 am

We’ve talked about Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials Chad Wolf and Ken Cuccinelli, the mini-fascists who’ve been using the full power of their department not to protect all Americans, but to protect one person: impeached President Donald Trump. And just like Pendley, both are unlawfully serving in their positions according to the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office (GAO), with Unlawful Chad as acting secretary and Ken as his deputy. And just like Pendley, both are still in their positions.

But even these three deplorable musketeers only scratch at the surface of this administration’s unprecedented corruption and lawlessness: “The Constitutional Accountability Center, a liberal research group, has identified 15 high-ranking Trump administration officials who are currently holding jobs in violation of the vacancies act,” the Times continued. Georgetown University professor of environmental and administrative law Lisa Heinzerling told the Times that the administration’s defiance of the order concerning Pendley was “striking.”

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2020/10/ ... -officials
Frida Be You & Me

^Rhino!
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Black Rock Beacon

Post by ^Rhino! » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:35 am

I remember when Hulk Hogan used to tell all the little Hulksters to “say their prayers and take their vitamins”. When I heard that I’d respond to the TV , “Orals or injectables, Hulk?”
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
Black Rock Beacon - '2010, 2012-2016
(lux, veritas, lardum)
Bacon is forever. Veni, vidi, pertudi. (We came, we saw, we DRILLED.) - BRC Div. of Geology 2009-2015
I'm here until the serendipitous synchronicity is ubiquitous.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:05 pm

Frida Be You & Me

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:42 pm

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:49 pm

Our Great Leader wrote:Greatest political crime in the history of our country.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:19 am

William Perry Pendley, head of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), said this week that the judge’s ruling “has no impact, no impact whatsoever”.

Trump's public lands chief axed after court rules he was serving unlawfully.

“I have the support of the president,” he told the Wyoming Powell Tribune. “I have the support of the secretary of the interior and my job is to get out and get things done to accomplish what the president wants to do.”

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... s-to-leave
Frida Be You & Me

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:19 pm

Michigan sheriff spotted at rally with men charged in domestic terror plot to kidnap, kill governor
Law enforcement leader says he has no regrets about sharing stage with suspect

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/loc ... -governor/

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:26 pm

M F Bonz wrote:
Fact: The doctor and I wear masks when we’re around each other and keep at least 8 to 10 feet away from each other.. When he stops wearing a mask so will l.
It's not just the people killed, but all of the different ways it can result in death. Systems affected and ways affects can be many, hence complex and/or costly to treat, and can effectively be systemic. And long lasting side-effects, from months to some expected to be years. For example, permanently reduced lung capacity. That's ignoring the ones like, 'now you're sterile'. Medical costs, have to change profession (in this economic climate), loss of income, disabilities, quality of life, length of life, etc..

Back in March, researchers were saying it's likely:
  • six feet, for six seconds
  • ten feet, for ten minutes
  • indoors with someone infected for more than twenty minutes - good chance you're screwed
Later, they added: you're too close if you're closer than ten, maybe twenty feet, from someone exhaling during a strenuous activity, or you're doing such an activity near someone who is infected. Later they determined 20 feet. Much later: joggers leave a plume of 20 to 30 feet behind them.
Strenuous activity:
  • exhaling stronger - longer range of droplets - bad for others if you're infected,
  • inhaling stringer - deeper into the lungs - where there are higher concentrations of ACE2 receptors, which are easily infected by Covid-19.
That's one word I regret googling during breakfast.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
, but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:12 pm

Canoe wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:26 pm
M F Bonz wrote:
It's not just the people killed, but all of the different ways it can result in death. Systems affected and ways affects can be many, hence complex and/or costly to treat, and can effectively be systemic. And long lasting side-effects, from months to some expected to be years. For example, permanently reduced lung capacity. That's ignoring the ones like, 'now you're sterile'. Medical costs, have to change profession (in this economic climate), loss of income, disabilities, quality of life, length of life, etc..

Back in March, researchers were saying it's likely:
  • six feet, for six seconds
  • ten feet, for ten minutes
  • indoors with someone infected for more than twenty minutes - good chance you're screwed
Later, they added: you're too close if you're closer than ten, maybe twenty feet, from someone exhaling during a strenuous activity, or you're doing such an activity near someone who is infected. Later they determined 20 feet. Much later: joggers leave a plume of 20 to 30 feet behind them.
Strenuous activity:
  • exhaling stronger - longer range of droplets - bad for others if you're infected,
  • inhaling stringer - deeper into the lungs - where there are higher concentrations of ACE2 receptors, which are easily infected by Covid-19.
Agree. The distance we use has never been talked about. It just seems to be where we stop when we talk outside or at our front doors. We don’t wear a mask either if we are talking across the street from each other.
He is my neighbor so we see each other quite often. I can tell you he doesn’t seem as stressed now as he did in March. Kind of gives me some hope. I would be glad to ask him any real questions you may have.

If you’re interested and you want to send me a PM I will give you a link.
I know you are a sponge for information.
Coincidence, traced far enough back becomes and inevitable.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:29 am

Over Mr. Trump’s presidential run and in the months leading up to his inauguration, Mar-a-Lago’s in-house magazine announced nearly 100 new members, a number of whom had significant business interests in Washington. The tax records show that in 2016 alone, initiation fees delivered close to $6 million in revenue. The president-elect took notice. During a New Year’s Eve party there, just weeks before he was sworn in, he told the crowd that he ought to raise fees on all the “fake people” trying to join.

Among the guests that night was Lev Parnas, an obscure Florida businessman and would-be movie producer who would help run a campaign to pressure Ukraine into investigating Mr. Trump’s political rivals. Mr. Parnas, who later broke with the president, recalled that guests laughed at the remark on new members. The next day, Mar-a-Lago’s initiation fee jumped to $200,000, an increase the club’s manager characterized as long in the works.

One new member, Elliot Broidy, a California businessman with a checkered past who had raised millions for the Trump campaign, joined Mar-a-Lago after the election. He told an associate that he viewed it as a way to increase access to the president. Separately, a court filing revealed this past week that he had been charged with conspiring to improperly lobby administration officials on behalf of a foreign client.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... swamp.html
Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:24 am

199F8115-5A6F-45D2-A938-AAE1015884B1.jpeg
Frida Be You & Me

Ugly Dougly

Re: What's my cut and paste?

Post by Ugly Dougly » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:22 pm

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/regeneron- ... al-tissue/
The antibody cocktail that President Trump received for his COVID-19 infection and touted on Wednesday evening as a "cure" for the deadly virus was developed using cells derived from aborted fetal tissue, a practice the White House and anti-abortion rights groups oppose.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:12 am

In April, the Public Health Agency predicted that 40% of the Stockholm population would have the disease and acquire protective antibodies by May. According to the agency’s own antibody studies published Sept. 3 for samples collected up until late June, the actual figure for random testing of antibodies is only 11.4% for Stockholm, 6.3% for Gothenburg and 7.1% across Sweden. As of mid-August, herd immunity was still “nowhere in sight,” according to a Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine study. That shouldn’t have been a surprise. After all, herd immunity to an infectious disease has never been achieved without a vaccine.

https://apple.news/AJeh22SAHSfGHwiblOadZxQ
Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:24 am

Lawmakers in both parties have questioned the Trump administration for giving JBS at least $90 million in aid intended to help U.S. farmers struggling under the weight of the president's trade war with China. JBS said the money went directly to farmers who sold animals to the company for processing and distribution.

Sens. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) and Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) also asked Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in 2019 to open an investigation into whether JBS used funds obtained through bribes to purchase Swift and Pilgrim's Pride.

JBS's other legal issues include the alleged involvement of Pilgrim's Pride in a national poultry price fixing scheme. The company agreed Wednesday to pay a $110 million fine to settled charges related to the price fixing allegations in a separate action led by the Justice Department.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5210 ... ry-charges
Frida Be You & Me

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:18 pm

In 2009, JBS USA acquired 63% of Pilgrim's Pride Chicken Company and shortened the name to simply 'Pilgrim's'
No pride in bribery I guess.

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:40 pm

Someone is speaking out of school

GOP senator unloads on Trump in constituent call, saying 'he mocks evangelicals' and has 'flirted with White supremacists'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/politics ... index.html

(There are some good samples in the interview, remix)

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:43 am

E242763D-A349-4231-9363-13E81ED4002B.jpeg

https://williamhaseltine.com/
Frida Be You & Me

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:25 am

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:22 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:43 am
E242763D-A349-4231-9363-13E81ED4002B.jpeg

https://williamhaseltine.com/
Yes, AND this kind of reckless rhetoric doesn't serve The Cause in the long run.
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human with malice aforethought.[1][2][3] This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter. Manslaughter is killing committed in the absence of malice, brought about by reasonable provocation, or diminished capacity. Involuntary manslaughter, where it is recognized, is a killing that lacks all but the most attenuated guilty intent, recklessness.

FIGJAM

Post by FIGJAM » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:24 am

nq201017.gif
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

Return to “Open Discussion”