WTF

All things outside of Burning Man.
Post Reply
User avatar
gaminwench
Posts: 2804
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:57 am
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge
Location: Shangri-la

Post by gaminwench » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:46 pm

dirty sock?
troll?

User avatar
capjbadger
Posts: 2691
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:17 am
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Lamplighters
Location: Horus' Left Armpit

Post by capjbadger » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:50 pm

gaminwench wrote:dirty sock?
troll?
Lamest troll ever? :D

-Badger
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit!

yellowdog
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:06 pm

Post by yellowdog » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Anyway, back to WTF:
[youtube][/youtube][youtube][/youtube]

User avatar
ygmir
Posts: 29224
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq
Location: nevada county

Post by ygmir » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:30 pm

I sure hope she leaves Brittney alone.........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10071
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Post by FIGJAM » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Why can't I get that kind of devotion from my minions? :x
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
theCryptofishist
Posts: 40316
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:28 am
Burning Since: 2017
Location: In Exile

Post by theCryptofishist » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:22 am

I can't believe she's an MBA. She looks about 18, for starters, and then there is a total lack of understanding of marketing herself.
So, wanna take bets on when she goes into full crazy cat lady mode?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10071
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Post by FIGJAM » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:32 am

theCryptofishist wrote:I can't believe she's an MBA. She looks about 18, for starters, and then there is a total lack of understanding of marketing herself.
So, wanna take bets on when she goes into full crazy cat lady mode?
At some point BEFORE she made that video.
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
gyre
Posts: 15457
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: ΦάÏ

Post by gyre » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:36 am


User avatar
gyre
Posts: 15457
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: ΦάÏ

Post by gyre » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:12 pm


User avatar
theCryptofishist
Posts: 40316
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:28 am
Burning Since: 2017
Location: In Exile

Post by theCryptofishist » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:38 pm

The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

User avatar
Ugly Dougly
Posts: 17115
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Burning Since: 1996
Location: เชียงใหม่
Contact:

Post by Ugly Dougly » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Image

can't sit still
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Post by can't sit still » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:36 pm

C'mere Fido,,, jump Fido,,, http://www.rense.com/general94/friend.htm
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

User avatar
MisaBlue
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 pm
Burning Since: 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post by MisaBlue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:02 am

Image

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 18619
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:36 am

Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10071
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Post by FIGJAM » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 am

Someone call Robbiedobs, we have a shituation!

http://gantdaily.com/2011/06/22/peeping ... rta-potty/
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10071
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Post by FIGJAM » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 am

"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
illy dilly
Posts: 4900
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:02 am
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome
Location: Denver, CO

Post by illy dilly » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 am

FIGJAM wrote:Someone call Robbiedobs, we have a shituation!

http://gantdaily.com/2011/06/22/peeping ... rta-potty/
God, Boulder is so fucking weird.
Its like a mini Portland. But with the same amount of weird, its just concentrated weird.

Mix Boulder, CO with a giant river and you'd have Portland.
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10071
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Post by FIGJAM » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:11 am

"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
MyDearFriend
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 am
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE
Location: Washington, DC

Post by MyDearFriend » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:37 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Everyone knows it's much better when it's fried..... 8)
"Burning Man ruined my life as I knew it, and I have never been happier." -mgb327

"BTW I'm not your wife so don't lie to me." -Ratty

User avatar
Ugly Dougly
Posts: 17115
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Burning Since: 1996
Location: เชียงใหม่
Contact:

Post by Ugly Dougly » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:24 am

Come ON!

Like you've never enjoyed spam musubi.

Image

Oishii desu ne!

User avatar
illy dilly
Posts: 4900
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:02 am
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome
Location: Denver, CO

Post by illy dilly » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Coincidence? I think not.
Image
Image
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10071
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Post by FIGJAM » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:14 pm

"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
Ugly Dougly
Posts: 17115
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Burning Since: 1996
Location: เชียงใหม่
Contact:

Re: WTF

Post by Ugly Dougly » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Here it is, thought it was lost. WTF?

User avatar
geospyder
Posts: 1830
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 pm
Burning Since: 2017
Location: South of the Playa

Re:

Post by geospyder » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:43 pm

FIGJAM wrote:Too many beavers? EAT THEM!


http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2011/06 ... 308434127/

Save a tree, eat a beaver. BTW - We'll be visiting Ushuaia, Argentina in February. I'll have to see if I can spot any beavers.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.

User avatar
MisaBlue
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 pm
Burning Since: 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Re:

Post by MisaBlue » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:07 pm

geospyder wrote:
FIGJAM wrote:Too many beavers? EAT THEM!


http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2011/06 ... 308434127/

Save a tree, eat a beaver. BTW - We'll be visiting Ushuaia, Argentina in February. I'll have to see if I can spot any beavers.
My brother got an A in school after saying "Kill the beaver, save the tree" as new Greenpeace quote to his teacher whose surname was Beaver. How cool the teacher was!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________
We please those who say it is impossible not to hinder those who are already doing it.

User avatar
maryanimal
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am
Burning Since: 2011

Re: WTF

Post by maryanimal » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:50 pm

What the fucking fuck!! Tonight I was told to shut the fuck up and was basically called and idiot. I was talking to someone :roll: and the subject of evolution came up. I said whet I believed in and said I'm open to hear others' theories. I was then called blinded stupidity!
I'm an agree to disagree kind of woman. I hate when people try to shove there opinions on you like they're is only the right ones or tell me that disbeliefs, in fact are wrong. I'm not saying who's wrong or right. Just what I believe in.

Honestly, it takes a lot to piss me off, but when someone tries to tell me my beliefs are wrong?? And then start calling me names in the process of their rants at me for not believing "the Facts"?? Fuck that shit!!


FUCK YOU!!!


Maybe I should have wrote this in the Fuck thread?
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
Posts: 14518
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
Location: Palm Springs
Contact:

Re: WTF

Post by Elderberry » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but nobody is entitled to their own facts. Not knowing what side you came down on, I can't comment other than to say that evolution is a fact, not a theory. It is not subject to debate and there can be no contrary position that would be valid.
maryanimal wrote:What the fucking fuck!! Tonight I was told to shut the fuck up and was basically called and idiot. I was talking to someone :roll: and the subject of evolution came up. I said whet I believed in and said I'm open to hear others' theories. I was then called blinded stupidity!
I'm an agree to disagree kind of woman. I hate when people try to shove there opinions on you like they're is only the right ones or tell me that disbeliefs, in fact are wrong. I'm not saying who's wrong or right. Just what I believe in.

Honestly, it takes a lot to piss me off, but when someone tries to tell me my beliefs are wrong?? And then start calling me names in the process of their rants at me for not believing "the Facts"?? Fuck that shit!!


FUCK YOU!!!


Maybe I should have wrote this in the Fuck thread?
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

User avatar
maryanimal
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am
Burning Since: 2011

Re: WTF

Post by maryanimal » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:03 pm

jkisha wrote:Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but nobody is entitled to their own facts. Not knowing what side you came down on, I can't comment other than to say that evolution is a fact, not a theory. It is not subject to debate and there can be no contrary position that would be valid.
maryanimal wrote:What the fucking fuck!! Tonight I was told to shut the fuck up and was basically called and idiot. I was talking to someone :roll: and the subject of evolution came up. I said whet I believed in and said I'm open to hear others' theories. I was then called blinded stupidity!
I'm an agree to disagree kind of woman. I hate when people try to shove there opinions on you like they're is only the right ones or tell me that disbeliefs, in fact are wrong. I'm not saying who's wrong or right. Just what I believe in.

Honestly, it takes a lot to piss me off, but when someone tries to tell me my beliefs are wrong?? And then start calling me names in the process of their rants at me for not believing "the Facts"?? Fuck that shit!!


FUCK YOU!!!


Maybe I should have wrote this in the Fuck thread?
Are you telling me John that what I believe in is wrong? I'm confused by your post. I understand there are facts to evolution. Please help me understand.
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
Posts: 14518
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
Location: Palm Springs
Contact:

Re: WTF

Post by Elderberry » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 pm

maryanimal wrote:
jkisha wrote:Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but nobody is entitled to their own facts. Not knowing what side you came down on, I can't comment other than to say that evolution is a fact, not a theory. It is not subject to debate and there can be no contrary position that would be valid.
maryanimal wrote:What the fucking fuck!! Tonight I was told to shut the fuck up and was basically called and idiot. I was talking to someone :roll: and the subject of evolution came up. I said whet I believed in and said I'm open to hear others' theories. I was then called blinded stupidity!
I'm an agree to disagree kind of woman. I hate when people try to shove there opinions on you like they're is only the right ones or tell me that disbeliefs, in fact are wrong. I'm not saying who's wrong or right. Just what I believe in.

Honestly, it takes a lot to piss me off, but when someone tries to tell me my beliefs are wrong?? And then start calling me names in the process of their rants at me for not believing "the Facts"?? Fuck that shit!!


FUCK YOU!!!


Maybe I should have wrote this in the Fuck thread?
Are you telling me John that what I believe in is wrong? I'm confused by your post. I understand there are facts to evolution. Please help me understand.
I guess that might depend on exactly what you believe. If I understand you to be saying that you understand that evolution is indeed a fact, then I am saying what you believe is right.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

User avatar
maryanimal
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am
Burning Since: 2011

Re: WTF

Post by maryanimal » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Ok...makes sense now! Thanks (((John)))
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

Post Reply

Return to “Open Discussion”