maryanimal is in the ambulance, right now.

All things outside of Burning Man.
maryanimal
Burning Since: 2011

Post by maryanimal » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:24 am

wedeliver wrote:It could be more than a blast, it could be an event, a HAPPENING..... I noticed this morning that our webcam was down, back up at this time. I also have a weather station and if you click on the thing it will allow you to see the history of our weather and past webcam images. The weather is warming up nicely, we are never as hot as Reno or Sacramento. The more the marrier, they say.

I really would feel it would be an honor to provide a little help to my friends and fellow burners although my desire to give something back goes beyond our group and my heart hurt for Japan, and Missouri, the tornados etc. Then when I heard that a couple of folks here were having a bit of a hard time, I wanted to offer what I have and that is a place. A very peaceful place. I have posted that we have been looking for someone to be a campground host type of position also. Just to make it easy we are located about 35 miles south of the Oregon Border on Cal Hwy 139 in Modoc county. Tionesta is the name of our unincorporated village (kinda like pakistan). We are about 60 miles from Alturas, CA
Is the job still open?? *rustles up a resume*
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

Minxy

Post by Minxy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 am

Thanks MA <3 :)

graidawg
Camp Name: CAMP Hooker

Post by graidawg » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 am

wedeliver wrote:It could be more than a blast, it could be an event, a HAPPENING..... I noticed this morning that our webcam was down, back up at this time. I also have a weather station and if you click on the thing it will allow you to see the history of our weather and past webcam images. The weather is warming up nicely, we are never as hot as Reno or Sacramento. The more the marrier, they say.

I really would feel it would be an honor to provide a little help to my friends and fellow burners although my desire to give something back goes beyond our group and my heart hurt for Japan, and Missouri, the tornados etc. Then when I heard that a couple of folks here were having a bit of a hard time, I wanted to offer what I have and that is a place. A very peaceful place. I have posted that we have been looking for someone to be a campground host type of position also. Just to make it easy we are located about 35 miles south of the Oregon Border on Cal Hwy 139 in Modoc county. Tionesta is the name of our unincorporated village (kinda like pakistan). We are about 60 miles from Alturas, CA
i volounteered too but would rather it went to someone who could use the helping hand more.

EDIT
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 am

I'm starting to get excited!! Umm...I mean about the move to CA!! I think I could do it in one day possibly. I get tired when I drive though. I'm plotting my course as I speak *let's see, Spokane through Ritzville, down through the tri-cities, through the scenic route in Oregon to Bend. Rest there, that's about a 6 hour drive,past Klamath Falls and I think I go through Weed Calif. good BBQ there....then to eagles nest RV...
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

Minxy

Post by Minxy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:47 am

Where's the good BBQ in Weed?!?! I go through there quite a bit.

wedeliver
Burning Since: 1998

Post by wedeliver » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:02 am

This is what we posted http://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic.php?t=28306

We are also in the middle of new construction and a bunch of other projects.
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com

graidawg
Camp Name: CAMP Hooker

Post by graidawg » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 am

i missed that post but i'm sure i saw a different one. if its not paid does that get past the green card thing, it would be a truely wonderful experience for me, and if MA don't mind sharing :D

im a pretty competent joack o' all trades and well i need to change a lot in my life. I was even chatting with my daughter today about emigrating so its possibly a bit serendipitous this came up today :)
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:20 am

Minxy wrote:Where's the good BBQ in Weed?!?! I go through there quite a bit.
JR's bbq in Weed, at least was, excellent!!!!
Haven't been there in a year, though.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:38 am

Minxy wrote:Where's the good BBQ in Weed?!?! I go through there quite a bit.
I saw it when I was rounding the corner into town. They set up outside by the thoroughfare...er...main street! Usually just in the summer I think...

Minxy

Post by Minxy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 am

Oh, cool, thanks guys. I drive through there every couple of months or so on my way up to OR. I'll check it out! <3

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Can someone tell me, who's Lynn H.? I need to thank them for the kindess!!

Minxy

Post by Minxy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 pm

*hugs*

Trishntek
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Post by Trishntek » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:25 pm

maryanimal wrote:Can someone tell me, who's Lynn H.? I need to thank them for the kindess!!
I do not know that name MA.
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:45 pm

I found out!!! Thanks Lynn *wink* hehehehehe! *hugggs*

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi again!! I need to thank Margaret! I don't know your eplaya name, but I want to thank you so much. The outpouring of love from here astounds me! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

PM me so I can thank you properly!

Love;
Mary Ann <3

Return to “Open Discussion”