Confessions.

All things outside of Burning Man.
JezebelinHell

Post by JezebelinHell » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:00 am

Are you a real lesbian, or are you one of those 'lesbians trapped in a man's body' that keep trying to convince me to sleep with them? If you're female, feel free to look me up. You guys can fight over me in a jello pit, and I promise the loser will get a swell consolation prize.
"The future is a whore, she promises herself to everyone."
--Poe

DE FACTO

Post by DE FACTO » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:03 am

JezebelinHell wrote:Are you a real lesbian, or are you one of those 'lesbians trapped in a man's body' that keep trying to convince me to sleep with them? If you're female, feel free to look me up. You guys can fight over me in a jello pit, and I promise the loser will get a swell consolation prize.
<sigh>

I digress....I am the latter.

alice

Post by alice » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:04 am

well, dude - you want to field that one or should i?
bitch all you want - it won't change nothin.

alice

Post by alice » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:05 am

p.s. i don't fight like a girl.

and i have a large knife.

DE FACTO

Post by DE FACTO » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:07 am

alice wrote:p.s. i don't fight like a girl.

and i have a large knife.
I know. you used it on me last time quite nicely. (not with the sharp end of course)

:oops:

JezebelinHell

Post by JezebelinHell » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:10 am

Damn! Oh well. Why is it always the guys that fall in lust with me? I got hit on by about a thousand dudes at bm, and ONE girl. Maybe it's cause I don't look like a lesbian. Next year I'm painting myself rainbow and wearing a sign that says "I like pussy"
--Poe

DE FACTO

Post by DE FACTO » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:12 am

JezebelinHell wrote:Damn! Oh well. Why is it always the guys that fall in lust with me? I got hit on by about a thousand dudes at bm, and ONE girl. Maybe it's cause I don't look like a lesbian. Next year I'm painting myself rainbow and wearing a sign that says "I like pussy"
I'm saving for the operation right now.

JezebelinHell

Post by JezebelinHell » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:13 am

If you can make yourself look like Eliza Dushku I promise we'll never leave my tent.
--Poe

DE FACTO

Post by DE FACTO » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:14 am

Well if I have to lose you to anybody it might as well be Alice.

Anybody else would be a waste.

This I know first hand.

JezebelinHell

Post by JezebelinHell » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:18 am

So long as you don't feel too torn up about it. It tears me up to think about how much sex I could be having if only I liked dudes. Jeebus, why am I so fucking horny lately? I need to go get some....soon!
--Poe

alice

Post by alice » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:18 am

sorry, i can't think of anyone who looks less like eliza.

no offense, it's just a gender/race/size thing.

JezebelinHell

Post by JezebelinHell » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:22 am

I'd settle for Michelle Rodriguez, Bif Naked, Angelina Jolie, Amy Lee, Free Dominguez, or Pink. What I'm really looking for is a really hot, feminine girl who could totally kick my ass.
--Poe

DE FACTO

Post by DE FACTO » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:25 am

I gotta leave you 2 alone now. nite.

AND GET A DAMN ROOM.
PLEASE.

nite.

JezebelinHell

Post by JezebelinHell » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:27 am

I have a room. I'm sitting in it right now.
--Poe

alice

Post by alice » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:27 am

the e-playa is my bedroom.

get used to it or get over it - i don't really give a fuck which reason you choose.

JezebelinHell

Post by JezebelinHell » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:35 am

I'm in Alice's bedroom right now...
--Poe

DE FACTO

Post by DE FACTO » Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:32 am

test
even though...........

Lydia Love

Post by Lydia Love » Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:15 pm

I confess my artwork has taken a pretty morbid turn tonight and it's kinda freaked me out.
It's all about the squirrels.

Blenderhead

I confess

Post by Blenderhead » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:54 pm

I thought I was the only person in the whole wide world that was abusing the "terms of usage" agreement on Friendster by creating an entire community of fictional characters and turning them loose on the legitimate users of the board for my own amusement.

Then I came across PetsUntilEaten.

I obviously need to get out more.

Angry Butterfly

Post by Angry Butterfly » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:41 pm

JezebelinHell wrote:Are you a real lesbian, or are you one of those 'lesbians trapped in a man's body' that keep trying to convince me to sleep with them? If you're female, feel free to look me up. You guys can fight over me in a jello pit, and I promise the loser will get a swell consolation prize.
I'm not a lesbian, but I think I am missing a penis. i have this birthmark where it is supposed to be and a vagina instead. my vagina is really fun, but I have always wanted my penis back, guess you aren't supposed to have both in the same body. I confess that I hava always wanted a penis of my own, even though I love being a woman and I am attracted to men probably about 75% of the time. I'm not trolling, this is totaly a real confession, I have been thinking about my birthmark a lot lately.
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.

Angry Butterfly

Post by Angry Butterfly » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:48 pm

Todd in Seattle wrote:I confess that this has turned into the most boring thread on the e-playa. C'mon, people! I fucking STOLE something and then ADMITTED it. Bragging about a sexual conquest, real or imagined, is not a confession, no matter how you phrase it. NOW, FESS UP!
But sex is the only naughty thing I do!
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.

Angry Butterfly

Post by Angry Butterfly » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:56 pm

smileytoes wrote:
Flux wrote:I detest underwear, and have only worn it under duress for the last 28 years.
my dad feels the same way. he does, however, extoll the virtues of underwear when horseback riding. it's a painful story even for me to hear and i'm a chick.

quote]

I have a rule about wearing a bra when working in a metal shop that came about the same way.

Angry Butterfly

Post by Angry Butterfly » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:57 pm

smileytoes wrote:
Flux wrote:I detest underwear, and have only worn it under duress for the last 28 years.
my dad feels the same way. he does, however, extoll the virtues of underwear when horseback riding. it's a painful story even for me to hear and i'm a chick.
I have a rule about wearing a bra when working in a metal shop that came about the same way.

Flux

Post by Flux » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:03 pm

Angry Butterfly wrote:
Todd in Seattle wrote:I confess that this has turned into the most boring thread on the e-playa. C'mon, people! I fucking STOLE something and then ADMITTED it. Bragging about a sexual conquest, real or imagined, is not a confession, no matter how you phrase it. NOW, FESS UP!
But sex is the only naughty thing I do!
Yeah, same here. Sucks, doesn't it? We should go on a rampage some night, smash some cop car windows, graffiti some Starbucks, tear some tags off some pillows, really live it up for a change!

Angry Butterfly

Post by Angry Butterfly » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:12 pm

a friend of mine wanted to hold a rave wher the price of admission was one of those tags! I worked at a linen store when he told it to me so I loved it. I confessi never stole a damn thing from strouds and regret never taking anything! they had these day glow vibrating stuffed plush bugs. I wish I had pocketed one every damn day and given them out at raves!

Flux

Post by Flux » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:18 pm

Angry Butterfly wrote:I confessi never stole a damn thing from strouds and regret never taking anything! they had these day glow vibrating stuffed plush bugs. I wish I had pocketed one every damn day and given them out at raves!
That reminds me of a story you might enjoy. I had a friend who worked at a jewelry store. They kept coming up with expensive jewelry missing, so the cops were called in, polygraphs were given, etc. Everyone passed the polygraph with flying colors, not registering so much as a blip on the "Have you stolen..." questions.

Eventually, it turned out that a woman who worked there was taking a diamond ring each night and flushing it down the toilet! She wasn't trying to make any money for herself, but she so despised the company that she cost them many thousands of dollars in flushed merchandise. And since she wasn't taking anything, nothing showed up during the lie detector tests.

I confess that I was always secretly bummed that she got caught.

Patience

Post by Patience » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:40 pm

August of 2002. I was at my parents' house, and had let my dog Tanner out in the backyard to play. When she came back in the house, she had something in her mouth. She trotted up to me and set it in front of me, looking quite proud of her find. It hit the kitchen floor with a wet thud.

I looked closer, and saw that it was a baby bunny. Tiny. Couldn't have been more than a couple of days old. It was bleeding from the neck, badly.

While I looked at it, it opened its mouth widely, and I swear it did it in slow motion. It looked like it was trying to scream or cry or something.

So I sent my mom out of the room, and I put it in a plastic trash bag, and I squeezed. I could feel the bones break, actually heard them crunch. I remember thinking about how improbable it is for life to come about at all, and that after everything, it had managed to be born, and that was it. It never got to live.

Now I know that I was helping the damned thing and all. That's why I did it. But I still remember the sound it made when the bones broke, and how it felt in my hands. It felt wrong. It felt like murder.
It's not that I hate you. It's just that I'm a much better person than you.

ecliptic

Post by ecliptic » Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:43 pm

I confess that I gave notice yesterday to leave my crappy corporate job of 8 plus years as of December 31st. I confess that I am going to focus my energy on becoming a full time artist after next month.

Badger

Post by Badger » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:37 pm

Coolness.
Desert dogs drink deep.

paps

Post by paps » Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:05 am

"I remember thinking about how improbable it is for life to come about at all, and that after everything, it had managed to be born, and that was it. "

(PATieNCE)

Could have been worse. Could have taken longer, for instance.
You did the bunny a huge favor, Nipsy.

I wish you sweet bunny-dreams tonight, wherein you may plead your case to loving bunny ears.

The bunny thanks you, and wants only to return sweet bunny hugs to you.

I have seen the bunny.

The bunny is good & wise & happy that you are.

Return to “Open Discussion”