Confessions.

All things outside of Burning Man.
ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby ygmir » Mon May 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Monkeypoo wrote:
ygmir wrote:M-O-O-N, that spells "I'll say whatever he tells me".............

Whatever HE tells you??? Fuck that shit!
Get yer ass back into the ROS, Ygmir, where you belong,
spell M-O-O-N however many times you think you need to,
do what *I* tell you to do, and no one gets hurt.
How's that?

I confess I like being bossy sometimes. 8)

I confess to being a timid little bunny
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

BAS
Burning Since: 2006

Postby BAS » Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 am

I confess to having a weirdass dream the other night that involved me being in an operation which turned me into a rabbit, or I was being operated on because by the Chinese zodiac my sign is the Rabbit, or some such thing. :? Anyway, I never have figured out what that one was supposed to mean or be about...

...I confess that I finally figured out that the reason dormitory mattresses have been showing up in my dreams lately is that the basement hallways (and rooms, and pretty much everywhere else there is a few feet of bare wall) of Sellery, where our offices are, are lined at least three or four deep with mattresses from the rooms above. There are something like 1,500 students in each wing during the school year, and now all of their mattresses are in the basement! And I also confess I have no idea as to why! :?
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Postby Ugly Dougly » Tue May 26, 2009 9:42 am

Last burn I got together with those Furries, just to try it out, now I got fleas! Damnit!

Monkeypoo
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Postby Monkeypoo » Tue May 26, 2009 12:41 pm

I confess I am on a rollercoaster alot, but I love it that my friends and (some) family understand that about me and they all love me anyway.

Monkeypoo

Postby Monkeypoo » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 am

I confess I love to watch game shows, especially CASH CAB.
I further confess that I've seen some of the episodes before,
so I knew all the answers to those episodes. So while rattling off
ALL the answers to the questions, Sammi and Steve now think I'm a
fucking genius and that maybe I should go on Jeopardy or something.

ROFLMAO

:P :lol: :P :lol: :P

Oh god I crack myself up sometimes...

H.G.Crosby

Postby H.G.Crosby » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:37 pm

i confess that everyone thinks i'm a fucking looney toon, and i really dont give a rat's ass.
Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™

Apollonaris Zeus

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:17 pm

I killed Paul

I am the walrus

fuck did someone say that already, Fuck![/size counts]

Monkeypoo

Postby Monkeypoo » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:12 pm

I confess I just emailed a fan letter to my cooking idol and Goddess of the South -- Paula Deen. :oops: :P :oops: I don't write fan letters. What's gotten into me today? :roll:

I confess I have only wrote 2 fan letters before this in my entire life, when I was younger and silly. Wait a minute - I'm still silly. :roll: I wrote a letter to Christopher Reeves and one to Jane Seymour in the early 80's after "Somewhere In Time" came out. (IT'S ONLY MY MOST FAVORITE FUCKING MOVIE IN THE WHOLE WIDE FREAKING WORLD!!!) Wasn't expecting a response. Movie stars don't reply to mail after all, ya know... I'm just a lcommoner, after all. But they did! Or their minions did. Reeves and Seymour each sent me an autographed pic -- a pic of them in the movie on the beach where the Grand Hotel is in, where Elise McKenna asks Richard Collier, "Is it you??" This is the most romantic movie in the world.

I confess I am obsessed with this movie. :roll:

I confess I have watched this movie over 200 times or more. *Monkeypoo falls on the floor, clutching her heart, spasming, grinning, smiling big, she's is in the moment, heart is a-pounding, and she's smiling and giddish*
I'm so silly, I know.

I confess happily..... In 2000, a month before Gerry died, he took me to Mackinac Island in Michigan. He took me to the Grand Hotel. We had to take a ferry boat to the island. I grinned real big all the way. Poor Gerry, he was so sick. :cry: No cars are allowed on the island, so we rode in a horse-drawn carriage up to the Hotel on the hill. [i]A long time ago before that, like in 1981 I made a foolish wish that someday maybe I could go see the Grand Hotel. Never thought it would ever happen. Sometimes wishes come true. I miss my Gerry. RIP, babe! XOXOX

I confess my next wish is to go to Jamaica.

I confess that I believe in manifesting our dreams, desires and wishes, and that anything can happen when we dream big enough.

Simon of the Playa
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:28 am

i have a lot of confessions, too many to type.

i am the prodigal son, i've done everything wrong, and it has been a long long long way home.

Burning Man Begins where the heart is.....right here, right now....not just once a year.

everyday, you and i, are on the playa, in a sense....

man o man, i am slow learner.

can't wait to see everybody, you know where to find me, i'll be in the middle of nowhere, playing with nothing.

leave no trace, please.
"we are all naked under our clothes"

yogi berra.

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016

aphrodite

confessions of a virgin burner

Postby aphrodite » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:28 am

I wanted to run away on my own to explore the playa and so that I could fully express myself without being judged, held back, limited, and bored, but I didn't. Next year, I will do whatever I want.

I made out with a handsome man the first night and it felt good. My bf back home has no idea and I don't plan on telling him. For me, Sexual/Sensual exploration is such an important part of the experience.

One night I was given a cornucopia of fun drugs and then went to Opulent Temple to dance. The music took my mind body and soul to another place. I have no idea how I ended up in my tent at 5am safe and sound. My deepest gratitude to all the burners who took care of me and brought me home!

I was really nervous to take my bikini top off while waiting in line to have my tits painted for Critical Tits parade. It was one of the most liberating moments of my life and when it finally came off, it stayed off! For the first time, I felt that as a woman, I was being celebrated and honored instead of degraded and objectified. The Critical Tits experience is very empowering and enlightening!

Every day I vow to bring a little burning man home and to the people around me. I continue to be shocked, enamored, and inspired that everything that I saw, witnessed, experienced, felt during BM 2009. I can't wait till next year and will be counting down the days and minutes.

Any suggestions on how to choose the right theme camp based on my interests and personality?
one good thing about music...is that when it hits...you feel no pain...

ygmir

Re: confessions of a virgin burner

Postby ygmir » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:54 am

aphrodite wrote:I wanted to run away on my own to explore the playa and so that I could fully express myself without being judged, held back, limited, and bored, but I didn't. Next year, I will do whatever I want.

I made out with a handsome man the first night and it felt good. My bf back home has no idea and I don't plan on telling him. For me, Sexual/Sensual exploration is such an important part of the experience.

One night I was given a cornucopia of fun drugs and then went to Opulent Temple to dance. The music took my mind body and soul to another place. I have no idea how I ended up in my tent at 5am safe and sound. My deepest gratitude to all the burners who took care of me and brought me home!

I was really nervous to take my bikini top off while waiting in line to have my tits painted for Critical Tits parade. It was one of the most liberating moments of my life and when it finally came off, it stayed off! For the first time, I felt that as a woman, I was being celebrated and honored instead of degraded and objectified. The Critical Tits experience is very empowering and enlightening!

Every day I vow to bring a little burning man home and to the people around me. I continue to be shocked, enamored, and inspired that everything that I saw, witnessed, experienced, felt during BM 2009. I can't wait till next year and will be counting down the days and minutes.

Any suggestions on how to choose the right theme camp based on my interests and personality?

I might suggest, as the "free spirited, self explorer" you want to be, and, perhaps are, you don't need a "theme camp"......stay somewhere, even with a non-judgemental/manipulative friend and fly free.........

butterfly's don't do well in cages........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Grazelda

Postby Grazelda » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:35 am

Artemis

Postby Artemis » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:17 pm

I confess I am obsessed with this movie.

I confess that I just added it to Netflix queue. I'm at a point in life where I can't get enough cinematic romance, in hopes of filling the vacancy in my romantic life.

I also confess that one early morning I was out on my bike riding around the city, trying to find Deb (and the mental illness breakfast - looking or a middle finger somewhere but couldn't remember address....), when I remembered that I hadn't put on deodorant. I stopped at the nearest camp that had more women than men sitting under their shade structure (somehow seemed less embarassing), explained my situation and asked if I could have a swipe of deodorant. The dude was the only one who wore it or brought it to BRC, so he went and got it. I rubbed under each arm, ahhh. When I returned it he laughed and said, I don't think that's ever happened to me before.
:lol:

Simon of the Playa

Postby Simon of the Playa » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:07 pm

i confess that my heart grew three sizes this year....

goddamn whos down in whooville....

i love you.

yogi berra.

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016

theCryptofishist

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:29 pm

I confess that being called a person who values security hurts me and puzzles me. I further confess that I've been running a private q and a and it's hard to believe that someone who values security that much would marry someone who's bipolar. Finally, I confess that I'm probably not finished ruminating on this and that makes me wonder if I allow other people to swamp my boat.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Bin Noddin

Postby Bin Noddin » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:27 pm

I confess that I peed on the Playa because I thought it was my duty.
"I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog." Sam A. McKeen

mdmf007
Camp Name: ESD

Postby mdmf007 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Bin Noddin wrote:I confess that I peed on the Playa because I thought it was my duty.

I confess i saw him do it, then did it myself.

Jiva

Postby Jiva » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Bin Noddin wrote:I confess that I peed on the Playa because I thought it was my duty.

No, duty is the other one. Try to keep them sorted--it's kind of important.
Stay home; the man will burn without you.

TomServo
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668

Postby TomServo » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:16 pm

I confess..I pissed on what was left of the 2004 temple. David best caught me, i think, and we had a long talk. I confess, I cried, after watching that dumbass die behind my trailer. His head vaporised. I fucking HATE motorcycles! Drove by the site today, and was apparently another accident at the exact spot. Took out the bush I found a pile of brains under. Wake up!!!when you drive!!
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

Ugly Dougly

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:49 pm

I love women with big brown eyes. That way I can stare deep into their eyes and see in them, the reflections of the foxy blondes behind me without giving myself away.

I like a woman about five inches shorter than me. So that when we go to romantic San Francisco on a date, and we're huddling against the cold, and my nose starts running, I can wipe it off in her hair and she'll think I am bring sensitive.

Simon of the Playa

Postby Simon of the Playa » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:03 pm

i confess that defaultia has dragged me down into the shithole of depression.

yogi berra.

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016

ygmir

Postby ygmir » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:I love women with big brown eyes. That way I can stare deep into their eyes and see in them, the reflections of the foxy blondes behind me without giving myself away.

I like a woman about five inches shorter than me. So that when we go to romantic San Francisco on a date, and we're huddling against the cold, and my nose starts running, I can wipe it off in her hair and she'll think I am bring sensitive.

there are times, Dougly, I am in awe of your intellect........

and, savoir faire

*edit for french spelling error*
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Barbie

Postby Barbie » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:08 pm

I confess that Defaultia has also dragged me into Depression... I'm being kicked out of my super Great place- just when I thought everything was going to work out perfect with my roommie being gone 6 months out of the year! The owners of the place are getting divorced and the husband is gonna move into our place... FUCK THIS SUCKS I'm really starting to get depressed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
If I were to wish ANYTHING I'd wish I were ME!!

Barbie

Postby Barbie » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:10 pm

ohhhh and Miss Monkeypoo I LOVE THAT MOVIE!
If I were to wish ANYTHING I'd wish I were ME!!

Simon of the Playa

Postby Simon of the Playa » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:12 pm

me too barbie...i am sleeping on the floor of my workshop...

it sucks being, literally, a starving artist.

waiting for checks to come in that are already spent....

smoking other peoples cigarettes, and eating bar kibble because my tummy rumbles.

too proud to ask for help.

i would rather die in brc than live in defaultia like this.

bitch, moan, whine, complain...i'm starting to piss myself off...

how many more days until we go back?

ps...you can always call me, you got my number, we can commiserate and make plans for next year.

yogi berra.

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016

Risky

Postby Risky » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:50 pm

I was afraid that I'd come home totally a changed person and hate the life I came home to.

Yes, depression is here. I concentrate on simple things, like the sun rising everyday.

Simon of the Playa

Postby Simon of the Playa » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:55 pm

risky, i live in rochester NY...we have approx 300 days of at least partial cloudiness. Some days, you can look outside, and you just dont know what time it is...could be 10:00 am could be 4 pm...

i'm losing my nice tan and rapidly reverting back to pasty white.

it's like portland without the fun and legal pot, but it's way fucking colder.

*grumble grumble*

yogi berra.

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016

pinemom

Postby pinemom » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:06 am

Simon: get your ass to Portland before snow fall!

I cant cut updated hair fashion anymore.
I retired 12 yrs ago. and now I cant do it.

Weird/sad self realization and one really pissed/bummed out off dtr!
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".

Monkeypoo

Postby Monkeypoo » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 am

I confess I am consumed with love love love love love for my grandson RJ. I further confess that I feel totally fulfilled in my life being a fulltime stay at home grannypoo, and this role in life is the best one yet. I further confess I no longer feel the desperate need to be loved by a man to fill the void I sometimes have felt inside. I am enough. I have everything I need and want. Yay!

Ugly Dougly

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:05 am

ygmir wrote:
Ugly Dougly wrote:I love women with big brown eyes. That way I can stare deep into their eyes and see in them, the reflections of the foxy blondes behind me without giving myself away.

there are times, Dougly, I am in awe of your intellect........

and, savoir faire

*edit for french spelling error*

Feel free to adopt these sophisticated techniques, free of charge.

Return to “Open Discussion”