Blatant speciesism!

All things outside of Burning Man.
Magikal

Blatant speciesism!

Post by Magikal » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:46 am

I just got my B-man ticket today, and to my shock and chagrin, it reads, "admit one human".

I AM SHOCKED!!!! SHOCKED, I say!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: How DARE they be exclusionary to the host of space aliens that are among us!!! How DARE they! As we all know from reading The Midnight Star (and other newspapers of similar journalistic merit), there are so many space aliens out there, you LITERALLY can't swing a dead ca...erm, a "humanely euthanized feline" w/o hitting one. Hey, I'll bet "Bucketheadedalien" would sign onto this protest. Heck, Ronnie Rayguns was routinely featured in supermarket checkout tabloids w/ "Grays", so it must be true!!! They had pics, didn't they?!?!? Therefor, it's TRUE!!!!!!

And on a similar note, I notice neither Bill nor George have pix of them with space aliens in the tabloids, which just goes to show their relative greatness vs. Ronnie. If you're truly a great president, the space aliens will be more than happy to pose with you for pix! What, you're going to judge them on silly stuff like their stand on health care or the economy? Please!!! :D :D :D
"All the great villainies of history have been perpetrated by sober men, and chiefly by teetotalers"

H.L.Mencken

Wind_Borne

Post by Wind_Borne » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:59 am

Since humanity's best freinds are explicitly banned from BRC, speciesism is unabashadly in effect.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
-- George Washington

buckethead alien
Burning Since: 1997

Re: Blatant speciesism!

Post by buckethead alien » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:06 am

Magikal wrote:I just got my B-man ticket today, and to my shock and chagrin, it reads, "admit one human".
Hey, I'll bet "Bucketheadedalien" would sign onto this protest. Heck, Ronnie Rayguns was routinely featured in supermarket checkout tabloids w/ "Grays", so it must be true!!! They had pics, didn't they?!?!? Therefor, it's TRUE!!!!!!
Indeed.
Buckethead, Buckethead you are like an Alien
Buckethead, Buckethead your head is like a dish
Buckethead, Buckethead sometimes you wear the Maybelline
Buckethead, Buckethead sometimes you're full of fish

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:03 am

Oh, give it a fucking rest, would you.

buckethead alien
Burning Since: 1997

Morning, pal

Post by buckethead alien » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:08 am

Got up on the wrong side of the bed today SJ?
Buckethead, Buckethead you are like an Alien
Buckethead, Buckethead your head is like a dish
Buckethead, Buckethead sometimes you wear the Maybelline
Buckethead, Buckethead sometimes you're full of fish

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:25 am

you want to hear about alien life forms... take a look at your typical midwestern 14 year old male that plays video games.... now that is an alien life form.
Democrats... snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, daily!

slap my salmon, baby

Magikal

Post by Magikal » Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:29 am

Simply Joel wrote:Oh, give it a fucking rest, would you.
:cry: Man, ya try to alert people to the terrible, non-PC things that are going on, but do I get any appreciation? No! All I get is guff! Grumble, grumble...
"All the great villainies of history have been perpetrated by sober men, and chiefly by teetotalers"

H.L.Mencken

Apollonaris Zeus

Post by Apollonaris Zeus » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:02 pm

It is well known that Aliens are frequent visitors to BM. Some buy their tickets , others just beam down from the mother ships during the event, then beam up with their abducted (but mostly willingly) sex slaves.

BM is a major partying stop in this quandrant of the galaxy, but because of the tourists attending many feel that it has losed some of its original feel.

Don't be too upset with joel's posts, he's actually an alien too and just doesn't want to much attention on the alien participation at BM because of the Alien Groupies that bother him to be abducted. Even aliens have sex drive limitations too.

A II Z

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:19 pm

honorable mention from A II Z.

marvelous. :roll:

slap my salmon, baby

Magikal

Post by Magikal » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:00 am

Apollonaris Zeus wrote:It is well known that Aliens are frequent visitors to BM.
AHA!!!!!! I knew it!!!! And the goobermint has been keeping the secret from us all these years!!!:x Prolly just want steady access to their hi-tech sex toys that act of their own volition.
Apollonaris Zeus wrote:Don't be too upset with joel's posts, he's actually an alien too
Part of the vast conspiracy of silence, eh? The very fact that there is no proof is proof of it's existence! I'm surprised he even stoops to such subtrafuge, rather than simply using his mind-control rays to make people forget they saw his purple tentacles. Well that tears it! I'm bringing my tin-foil hat!

H.L.Mencken

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:33 pm

purple tentacles?

you mean they are showing? :shock:

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:09 am

Joel wrote:
purple tentacles?

you mean they are showing? :shock:
You just need to readjust your underwear...

ohh.... TENTACLES!... sorry... never mind...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:17 am

the water sure is cold....

and it is deep too

tentacle-ly speaking of course.

slap my salmon, baby

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:56 pm

My son and I were standing at a row of urinals in a theatre after a movie; a line was backed up. He was at the next stall and I was having trouble getting Sir Lawrence out. He laughed at me, and said, louder than he needed to, "What's the matter, Dad? Can't find it?" To which I replied, "I can find it... I just can't find the end of it..." Laughter in background...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

Glittering Clitoris

Post by Glittering Clitoris » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:04 am

Those Man's Club jokes can be so Hell Larryous!

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:32 pm

Glittering Clit said
Yeah, yeah... well, I'm not only a member of the Man's CLUB... I'm the President!!

If you need to vote for one Dick this year... let that one be the one...

Rian Jackson

Post by Rian Jackson » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:11 pm

So i was sitting on the rock beach one day with a couple of German students. This old local guy sits down in his swimming trunks. He props one leg up and carefully positions himself so that when you glance in that direction you see his balls, which are spilling out of the leg of his shorts.

Highly disurbing.
And very wrinkly.

:?
surlier than thou

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:24 pm

Sounds like he missed the whole concept of what contitutes 'sexy'... although, for some people, a wrinkled, hanging sack is all it takes!

Magikal

Post by Magikal » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:49 pm

samtzu wrote:Glittering Clit said
Yeah, yeah... well, I'm not only a member of the Man's CLUB... I'm the President!!

If you need to vote for one Dick this year... let that one be the one...
Please! Please! Can we not be serious here?!? We are dealing with the evil aliens taking over our way of life, and you folks are making jokes about testi...erm, that is, I meant TENT... ...erm, then again, I don't want to go there... :oops:

O, BEHAVE! :D

H.L.Mencken

Return to “Open Discussion”