OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

All things outside of Burning Man.
theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Post by theCryptofishist » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:16 am

In any case, it's ridiculous to suggest that 7 billion people can exist by foraging. It's possible we made a grave mistake with the Neolithic Revolution, but that's the world we live in now, and we have to find a way to make it work for everyone.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

can't sit still

Post by can't sit still » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 am

Not entirely off topic.
"The king is anxious about his subjects’ health: Bhutan is the only country in the world to ban smoking throughout its territory. The kingdom is also well known for its “Gross National Happiness” index, whose growth the authorities have a duty to sustain"
http://en.rian.ru/photolents/20111013/167648732_9.html
"Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan first invented the idea of using happiness as a measure of good governance – an idea its superpower neighbour China has now borrowed. " "King Wangchuk said that instead of relying on Gross Domestic Product as the best indicator of Bhutan's progress, it should instead consider its "Gross National Happiness."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... index.html
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 am

theCryptofishist wrote:In any case, it's ridiculous to suggest that 7 billion people can exist by foraging. It's possible we made a grave mistake with the Neolithic Revolution, but that's the world we live in now, and we have to find a way to make it work for everyone.
Which is the reason that that sign is an anathema to the whole Occupy Wall Street movement and to what the 99% are actually trying to say. It's not what that sign says that is the problem with the sign. If you don't "get" it, then I don't know how to further explain it.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:13 am

I wonder what the author of that sign will feel when he/she doesn't get a job after all those years of virtue. (I swear, that when I read that it was like reading something from an extremely pious person checking off all his/her heavenly virtues, "I'm going to heaven and you're going to hell, because I've been good and you've been bad." Whistling past the graveyard might be a better way of putting it, I don't know.)
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:33 am

can't sit still wrote:Not entirely off topic.
"The king is anxious about his subjects’ health: Bhutan is the only country in the world to ban smoking throughout its territory. The kingdom is also well known for its “Gross National Happiness” index, whose growth the authorities have a duty to sustain"
http://en.rian.ru/photolents/20111013/167648732_9.html
"Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan first invented the idea of using happiness as a measure of good governance – an idea its superpower neighbour China has now borrowed. " "King Wangchuk said that instead of relying on Gross Domestic Product as the best indicator of Bhutan's progress, it should instead consider its "Gross National Happiness."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... index.html

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC.

GO HIJACK SOME OTHER THREAD, TEA-BAGGER.
Frida Be You & Me

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 am

theCryptofishist wrote:I wonder what the author of that sign will feel when he/she doesn't get a job after all those years of virtue. (I swear, that when I read that it was like reading something from an extremely pious person checking off all his/her heavenly virtues, "I'm going to heaven and you're going to hell, because I've been good and you've been bad." Whistling past the graveyard might be a better way of putting it, I don't know.)
That hits the nail on the head.
JK
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Sola Gangsta

Post by Sola Gangsta » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:48 am

ygmir wrote:since the lines for "survival, wilderness, checking out, not participating , etc." are obviously subjective, and relative to you and your set and level of comfort, how, do you judge and name call others, doing what they do, "to get by"?
Because it's pretty obvious to me that a lot of people are not aware of their options and haven't even considered the alternatives.

I'm not aware of any name calling here except to make a point. I'm not trying to belittle people or make them feel down, I just want them to wake up.
1II1I11I

Kinetik V
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Post by Kinetik V » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 am

The Happiness Index is NOT OFF TOPIC...in fact it hits home. Much of the real angst among the 99% comes from the fact if the United States had such an index the needle measuring it wouldn't barely budge. Someone would say the meter is defective because they would rarely see it work.

And as for the sign guy? He's right on too. If you bust your ass and spend less than you make you can do well. The fact that his message is not universally accepted shows just how far American society has slipped...instead of being hand outs it was supposed to be hand-up...but why climb when you can be spoonfed at the expense of signguys like that 1%'er?

One last thing: Go read Patrick Buchanan's "Death of A Superpower", or even the excerpts from it...that ought to piss a bunch of you off.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it, wherever that may be.

FIGJAM

Post by FIGJAM » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:56 am

Sola Gangsta wrote:
ygmir wrote:since the lines for "survival, wilderness, checking out, not participating , etc." are obviously subjective, and relative to you and your set and level of comfort, how, do you judge and name call others, doing what they do, "to get by"?
Because it's pretty obvious to me that a lot of people are not aware of their options and haven't even considered the alternatives.

I'm not aware of any name calling here except to make a point. I'm not trying to belittle people or make them feel down, I just want them to wake up.

Let's see if understand what you're saying.

Stop thinking that the solution is either this or that.

People tend to think in terms of "two choices" when in reality there are 1000s of choices for any given situation.
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:04 am

PAT BUCHANAN?

PAT FUCKING BUCHANAN?

i'd rather read mein kampf...

Jesus H. "i used to work for Nixon" Christ...

WTF?

blatherblathertblatherblather...
Frida Be You & Me

ygmir
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:17 am

Sola Gangsta wrote:

exactly.

I'd say, with the "crowd" here, you're not dealing with "sheep".........sure, we don't all agree. And, to some, not agreeing, it tantamount, to not thinking, or knowing.
I'd submit, most here know very well, most or all the options out there, the parameters of existence, and what it takes, to be where you are, or, get where you want to be.
I'd suggest, many, are fine where they are, and happy.
And, is not "happy" the ideal?
If I'm happy, why should anyone tell me I'm not? Why, should you point at me, and tell me, I'd be "happier" if I did it your way?
Who, is anyone, to tell another "how to do it right"?

And, if I'm not happy where I am, suggestions are welcome, but, ultimately, I have to decide, how to change, or accept where I am and quit bitchin.

Make the change, be the change, or get the fuck out of the way!!

It's why I admire what's going on with OWS.
I agree with some of it, but, totally admire, the tack and tactics.

it's just the finger pointing, that pisses me off.
Action, is what speaks to me.

you wanna live "off grid"........great, good on ya.
you wanna live "natural", with exceptions (a car, a computer, a pack of matches, whatever), great, good on ya.
But, don't point your finger at me, and tell me I'm a sheep, because I love riding my Honda CT90.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 am

ME TOO!

Frida Be You & Me

Kinetik V

Post by Kinetik V » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:19 am

I suppose someone likes their media content spoon fed to them.

I like reading things from all corners...and that book happens to touch on some good points. (Yes you do have to have your bullshit filters turned on for some of it). But don't knock it until you at least look at it. And there are soundbite type reviews and excerpts that will cover the top 3% of the key issues without overloading said filters...if you're willing to open your mind that much.

And as someone who has put a lot of time into studying WW2, Mein Kampf is required reading. Of course many people automatically assume it has no value to them these days and dismiss it.... which is a shame. I'll wrap up this post with one of my favorite lines:

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it, wherever that may be.

ygmir
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:ME TOO!

wow, I have that same skirt and pink sweater.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

my thoughts exactly kinetic...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/15/opini ... .html?_r=1

now come down off of your contrarian high horse and smell the shit with the rest of us...

i'm beginning to understand your past history on this board a little better.
Frida Be You & Me

Kinetik V

Post by Kinetik V » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 am

I'm already down in the shit with everyone else...and am trying to make sense of everything going on.
Having done some work for the Federal Reserve System and seeing it from the inside gives me a bit different perspective.
I tried to short sell a house and due to Countrywide's bullshit I finally filed a Chapter 7 and told them to shove it and tell Kozeny & MCCubbin to kiss my fucking ass. Which I can do after I lost mine and am still trying to recover from it.
I've got a friend who almost got arrested in NYC as part of OWS last night....he's uploading the video of it even as I type this.

I look at my almost 2 year old waking up and wonder what kind of world will he grow up into? Will I be able to afford college for him? Should he even go to college? Will college as we know it be a viable option in 17 years?
I have a contract job that maybe this week allows me to stay on for awhile longer...or I could be put back into the ranks of the unemployed. And what sucks is it's not about my job performance...it's because upper management made a bad mistake and a bunch of us may lose our job while they get to skate off with a slap on the wrist and a signature on a write up sheet if they even get that.

So I'm confused, upset, pissed off, and am trying to process everything that's happening and truth be told I don't know what the fuck to do. All I know is the American dream is crumbling, America is crumbling, I can't even go buy genetically modified Monsanto frankenfood without being socked by high fees, the roads I drive on are falling apart, and the more I look around the worse things seem to be getting. What the fuck do you do when you pay $128 a month for insurance coverage and there's a script you need that your insurance will only cover $6 of the $350 cost. Per box. Per month. And it's critical stuff that substantially impacts your quality of life?

At the end of the day I'm just trying to feel my way through this like anyone else. By stirring the pot maybe someone will show me something I overlooked that may help me figure out a way out to something better for me and my family. And right now the OWS message sure rings through loud and clear over here.

</soapbox>
Kinetic V
~~~~~~

MOOP_Czar

Post by MOOP_Czar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 am

Great post KV.

I have had a job damn near every day of my life since turning 15. Started with the basics and worked my way into a career path or two. Did a 9 year stint in the Army. Got divorced, had a judge give %50 of a meager income to the ex wife, effectively destroying me financially and causing me to g live with my parents just so I could afford to pay her and not be homeless while doing so. Met the woman I am married to now, and we courted until the right time for marriage. Changed career paths again and finally started making enough to think about actually getting out of mommy and daddy's house. Ex passed away last year freeing up damn near 50% of my income. I am still digging myself out of the hole. Through this whole thing I managed to always stay current on alimony and child support. I made choices that reflected my financial reality. Due to this I have less than 10k debt that I have to pay off, plus a mortgage.

That being said-

I am sick of hearing the Tea Baggers and Republican pundits calling everyone who feels that more should be done for the disadvantaged names. It is offensive to hear generalizations because of my party affiliation. I served in the Army with honors, I have worked hard, I have lived within my means and I am fucked because of shit like medical bills. I am pissed that our country is going to shit and when I look around and see douche bags getting paid millions for running companies into the ground, for making bad bets, for buying crap mortgages, and then walking away without paying the piper it pisses me off. It has nothing to do with earning the money - it has to do with ass fucking everyone else. Not just the little guy - everyone else. I am pissed because Dr.s dont try to cure or prevent anything any more - they want to treat it. I am pissed because I know kids who don't know the difference between Korea and Vietnam. I am pissed because our infra-structure is degrading to the point of embarassment. I am pissed because I live in a country that lets guys with PTSD live on the streets holding signs that start with the words "Homeless Veteran". I am pissed that when I go for my daily walks I can fill a plasic gracery bag with MOOP every day walking on the same road. I am pissed that my food is genetically altered.

I could go on...

But I wont.

Chances are, the person who was holding up that sign has never had a serious illness. If they do, they will likely learn that the crappy insurance their barely minimum wage job gives them, if any, isn't going to be nearly sufficient. They will suddenly have to make a decision that comes from outside the little fantasy world of complete control they have.

What happened 'back in the day' before insurance and social programs? Bad shit happened. I had a argument the other day with a Republican who was tearing apart just about everything the government did for anybody, ripping apart the very concept of any kind of health care reform, referring to the poor as lazy - you know the guy.. He is a friend, but there are times... As we were walking to our cars I paused at his car and asked him to come to the back of his vehicle becasue someone had put a liberal sticker on the back of it. He looked visibly agitated - then got a little pissed when I pointed at his WWJD, John 3:16, and "The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth" bumper stickers.

I drove off feeling a little smug but appreciating my sticker that reads "Right... Like Jesus would drive a 4x4, listen to Rush Limbaugh, and own guns..."

Am I am Christian - nope.

However - I think Jesus is a hip guy who would probably really dig Burning Man - it is his fan club I have a problem with.

I am not trying to turn this religious - I am just trying to say that their are some people out there who have been drinking the Kool Aid for so long that they dont even know that their tongue is purple.
MOOP Czar

BBadger
Burning Since: 2010

Post by BBadger » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 am

theCryptofishist wrote:When did you go to college?
State school. University of Utah.
theCryptofishist wrote:In any case, it's ridiculous to suggest that 7 billion people can exist by foraging. It's possible we made a grave mistake with the Neolithic Revolution, but that's the world we live in now, and we have to find a way to make it work for everyone.
Actually, it's not ridiculous. In fact, in former times nature just took its course and culled the excess population. Now we artificially inflate our populations beyond our means, in regions of the world not suited for large numbers of people, and then complain that we can't sustain them. The same pattern plays out for the job market. What is with us humans and this idea that we can continue to maintain unstable, exponential functions indefinitely? Population, credit, growth. Do humans think they're gods and can get away with it? I find it funny how people will believe in evolution, and yet not believe it applies to humans and their constructs as well.

No, we won't find a way to make it work for "everyone." Rather, people are going to have to come to terms with the fact that if you're not exceptional, you can't expect to reap the same rewards as those who are. That used to be the "American way" where if you work hard, if you make yourself exceptional, you're going to meet success. Yeah, there will be some losers, but that's just the way it is.

Now it seems we've degenerated into a purchased-entitlement society, where people believe they can simply purchase "exceptionalism" through degrees, through credit, through other things that are not the product of hard work and/or ingenuity. People think that credit is for furnishing a life with luxuries rather than bettering a life through investments and monetary flexibility. People are "surprised" that their college degrees in unmentioned majors have not been the gateway to the land of plenty, little realizing that everyone else thinks the same and when there are too many boats, there won't be many fish for the taking. This is "middle class" in America today: educated serfs who think they're "middle class."

The "middle class" used to implied that a person made his fortunes by his own bootstraps, that he was not just a serf who worked at the behest of a factory. Now the term is degraded into meaning anyone who supposedly has a certain income level, that lives a certain luxury life. It implies nothing about the character of the individual, the accomplishments, the exceptionalism.
jkisha wrote:Which is the reason that that sign is an anathema to the whole Occupy Wall Street movement and to what the 99% are actually trying to say. It's not what that sign says that is the problem with the sign. If you don't "get" it, then I don't know how to further explain it.
The 1% is supposed to represent those who obtained riches by unfairly gaming the system. If they were rich because of hard work, through wealth earned "fairly," it would be a different situation, viewed in a different light.

So if a sign promoting a person has taken it upon himself to be responsible with finances, with education, with credit, and with life is "anathema" to OWS, then the OWS movement is nothing better than a movement by those who want to be the 1%, but have simply failed.

A movement by that description can go to hell.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

MOOP_Czar

Post by MOOP_Czar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:56 am

I am part of the 99%.

I don't think the sign is anathema to the movement.

It is, just like anything, only part of the story.

I have always had work. I have worked some shitty jobs, but I was raised in a house where I saw both parents go to work day in and day out. When my dad was laid off during the Aerospace strikes of the 70's, my mother was working. My dad would do meanial work until shit turned around. I went from working in a Network Operation Center to working garveyard shift at a Cirlcle K living off of the throw-out food from the cooler almost over night - but I found a job. Nothing is "below" me. I don't believe in under-employed. Just because a person has a $70k History degree doesn't mean they are going to be a college professor.

See, I am not looking for a handout - I want my money and efforts to be worth something. I would like to have insurance that I pay for and a medical community that takes care of my family that doesn't leave us strapped with a huge financial burden for starters.

Jobs are only part of the issue. For me - this is why I identify with that one sign - "Shit is fucked up and bullshit."

Because it is.

There are many symptoms and to focus on one guy with one sign or to focus on one guy who got paid a bajillion dollars for sinking his company will doom the movement.

Or I could be completely wrong...
MOOP Czar

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Sola Gangsta wrote:

Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself? It sounds to me like your are the victim on unfortunate life circumstances and are trying to convince yourself that your life now is actually wonderful by belittling anyone who just might not be in in the same situation. I'd be willing to bet if you won the lottery today, you'd be singing a whole different tune.
JK

MOOP_Czar

Post by MOOP_Czar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 pm

I would be.

[youtube][/youtube]

I'd pay off my house, medical bills, my mom's house, and buy as much land as I could near the Playa to use as a massive staging area.

Oh yeah...

Just being honest...
MOOP Czar

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:49 pm

BBadger wrote: So if a sign promoting a person has taken it upon himself to be responsible with finances, with education, with credit, and with life is "anathema" to OWS, then the OWS movement is nothing better than a movement by those who want to be the 1%, but have simply failed.

That is NOT what I said. There is nothing wrong with the content of the sign. I pretty much agree with it. So do most of the other 99%. So, I'll leave it up to you to put on your thinking hat and try real hard to get to my meaning. It's not all that cryptic. :roll:
JK

BBadger
Burning Since: 2010

Post by BBadger » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:12 pm

jkisha wrote:
BBadger wrote: So if a sign promoting a person has taken it upon himself to be responsible with finances, with education, with credit, and with life is "anathema" to OWS, then the OWS movement is nothing better than a movement by those who want to be the 1%, but have simply failed.

That is NOT what I said. There is nothing wrong with the content of the sign. I pretty much agree with it. So do most of the other 99%. So, I'll leave it up to you to put on your thinking hat and try real hard to get to my meaning. It's not all that cryptic. :roll:
What is not hard to get is that the author of the sign does not sympathize with a movement that portrays the "99%" as a single class that has the same needs, wants, problems, and values. If this dilutes the OWS message of illusionary unity then so be it. Of course if you're concentrating so hard on superfluous issues such as the author showing his/her face behind the note, or the nonsensical "impossibility" that the person's situation can be true, it may not be clear.

I may be part of the 99%, but not the same 99% many people think it is.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

Simon of the Playa

WTF?

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:17 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

no, seriously, WTF?
Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Re: Seriously, WTF?

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Frida Be You & Me

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:26 pm

hooligans.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JK

lurker

Post by lurker » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:33 pm

As I have said above, I have chosen a balance somewhere in between, not on the extreme of being somewhere like the Boreal Forest. I have a laptop and solar panel attached to my truck with an inverter and also run a business that way and this board is about the only social interaction I see sometimes for weeks. But I have also eaten scorpions, grasshoppers, prickly pear cactus, seeds from barrel cactus, snakes, etc... If you know what you are doing, it is not that difficult and having done it in the past at times for weeks at a time I have gotten used to it to where being in this situation seems like a luxury...

I was in a serious survival situation such in 1981 where our group was trapped at Fulford Cave due to a snowstorm and we were stuck for about 5-6 days. My GF at the time was suffering from hypothermia and we were trying to get enough wood under the show to keep a fire going in the inlet above the cave. That was probably my hardest experience in the wild because we were totally unprepared and my 6 pack of Heineken had frozen solid. We only brought food enough for about 3 days and heated up water to drink from the snow. But if you go into the situation prepared and set up, not so difficult. You just have to know what you are doing.
This is cute, SG, but you clearly know nothing about subsistence living--wild, rural or urban. All of your 'off the grid' crap is backed by a powerful technological society.

A survival situation is not the same as living that way every day--and it is not easy--even in an urban setting. Spending each day working to get enough food to eat and secure a place to sleep is hard. It eats at you.

There's a reason why the few remaining hunter gatherer societies have an average life expectancy of about 40.

The person who held up that sign IS the part of the 99% that matters--the part with a brain. That person is a responsible individual. Individuals can be smart. Mobs are only as smart as their stupidest member. Quite a few of the actions of the self professed '99%' bear that out.

I am not part of the top 1%. I am not part of the 99%. I am an individual. I are Legion. I will always win in the end. I will create nightmares and dreams. I will outlast you and your herd. I already have, again and again.

I do not forgive. I do not forget.
"Life is like a box of razor blades. Sharp, shiny, and good for removing unwanted body hair"

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:39 pm

so you have chosen the path of the predator then.

so be it.
Frida Be You & Me

Elderberry

Post by Elderberry » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm

BBadger wrote:
jkisha wrote:

What is not hard to get is that the author of the sign does not sympathize with a movement that portrays the "99%" as a single class that has the same needs, wants, problems, and values. If this dilutes the OWS message of illusionary unity then so be it. Of course if you're concentrating so hard on superfluous issues such as the author showing his/her face behind the note, or the nonsensical "impossibility" that the person's situation can be true, it may not be clear.

I may be part of the 99%, but not the same 99% many people think it is.
I'm saying that's the way it should be, the way it used to be. Not really the way it is anymore. The rich are getting richer, the poor poorer and the middle class, well...just ask them...they're in the streets protesting. Worker wages have been stagnant for years; while executive pay has been increasing faster than any other time in history. (450+/- to 1 and the percent of what they own and control has never been higher and the taxes they pay never lower.) No matter how wishful your thinking is, everybody will not be able to achieve the American Dream. And even less can achieve it today than even 20 years ago. But, it's that dream--that sentiment so aptly expressed in that anonymous photo--that causes people to want to protect the dream and that "ethic" if they ever should manage to achieve their dream; too stupid or too oblivious to realize that unless they win the lottery, their actions and their thinking will never help them achieve their dreams.

I always enjoy it when all those people complain about taxing the rich--those earning over $250,000.00; are earning well below $100,000.00--most below $50,000.00, yet they complain and object so that some day (a day that they are too stupid to realize will never come for them), when they become "rich", they won't have to pay those taxes.

The only reason I mentioned the anonymity of the picture is that it is so out of character for a legitimate 99%er.
JK

Sola Gangsta

Post by Sola Gangsta » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:49 pm

ygmir wrote:But, don't point your finger at me, and tell me I'm a sheep, because I love riding my Honda CT90.
If that's what you think the point is you didn't get it.
1II1I11I

Return to “Open Discussion”