OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

All things outside of Burning Man.
User avatar
unjonharley
Posts: 10157
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair
Location: Salem Or.
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby unjonharley » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:24 am

cowboyangel wrote:

ILWU wouldn't call for a west coast strike unless they had good cause. They're being screwed right now by a company at least partly owned by Goldman Sachs.http://www.longshoreshippingnews.com/tag/ilwu-local-21/
OWS isn't stopping them from working. That's pure Fox News bullshit propaganda and you've bought it like a meth head looking at a truckload of Robitussin.


You have run completely out of any logic..If OWS shuts down the port there will be no work.. Product flow will stop.. People will not have an income..

If the union workers are "in" fact getting screwed, They can take care of them self.. They have the power, all the way up to strike.. They don't need a bunch of outlaws to speak for them..

I know history has had it's outlaws that force change.. But all of them have had a leader and direction.. OWS needs to fine a direction and stop this shotgun effect... There are many (like myself) to team up for change..

User avatar
Ugly Dougly
Posts: 16605
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Burning Since: 1996
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:45 am

Kalle Lasn of Adbusters went on the air the other day.
http://www.npr.org/2011/12/06/143224364 ... cusses-ows
...obviously it's winding down now. I think that we should hibernate for the winter. We should brainstorm with each other. We should network with each other and then come out swinging next spring...


...I think that this occupying the parks phase of the movement is probably over by now. But I think there will be other kinds of perhaps more surprise kind of occupations, where next spring we come out and we occupy a bank for a day or a corporate headquarters for an afternoon. Or we go into an economics department at some university and we take over that department for a day or two.

And I think there will be other things as well, like the people start moving their money away from big banks into their credit unions. And I predict a myriad projects next spring....

User avatar
theCryptofishist
Posts: 40296
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:28 am
Burning Since: 2017
Location: In Exile

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:54 am

"Chemtrails" is one of the trigger words that make me suspect "crackpot". If you use something that mentions them to support your argument you lose buckets of credibility in my eyes.
I understand that not everyone feels that way.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

User avatar
unjonharley
Posts: 10157
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair
Location: Salem Or.
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby unjonharley » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:10 am

jkisha wrote:
unjonharley wrote:
jkisha wrote:I think the target in shutting down the port are the owners and manufacturers.


Millions on ton of product move through a port per day..
Shutting down the port only stop the workers from work.. Then there will have to be over time to get the product out to the 99% public.. At a much higher cost..
I thank you OWS for dipping deeper into my pocket..


I'll pay they extra and not complain about it. A small price to pay if it helps restore economic parity.


The bit your willing to pay may mean if the kids get to eat dinner to night in some home.. This is the thing OWS is doing.. Not thinking it all the way through..

If I were to boycott the same product at the store shelf.. That would drive the price down.. The kids would eat dinner..

I have silently boycotted almost all my life.. My voice is very small in these matters.. OWS yelling "nothing to the wind" just serves to drown my voice out..

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 16909
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby Simon of the Playa » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 am

BlackRockCityPimp wrote:
Nipple wrote:
BlackRockCityPimp wrote:Chemtrails


Chemtrails... that is a big wad of Art Bell right there.

Everyone knows the REAL mind control comes from cell phone towers.


I made this fake quote because I am too brain damaged to watch the video. I also support Monsanto so I will bring up mind control which had nothing to do with the video posted in an effort to discredit the video. I am a douche that creates quotes and creates lies about content in a video.

Image


The video posted was concerning the poisoning of the earth so agri-corps could control the food supply. I guess you are either too brain damaged of a prole to care or a stockholder.




the thing about mind control amd brain wave modulation is that everyone has a specific signature, and thought waves are a two way street.

for instance, BRCP is broadcasting from florida, his particular brain pattern is already registered and totally trackable...

think on-star(tm), but MUCH better.


ok...go ahead, back to the usual programming, oh nevermind....look away, there is nothing to visualize here.
“Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.”

– Leonardo da Vinci

Frida Be You & Me

A gift for the Playa

THIS YEARS POSTERS

2015 posters

burn,burn,burn 2016

User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
Posts: 13907
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
Location: Palm Springs
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby Elderberry » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:01 pm

deficits.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

User avatar
unjonharley
Posts: 10157
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair
Location: Salem Or.
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby unjonharley » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:20 pm

jkisha wrote:
deficits.jpg


Ya but, Willie got into a sex trap.. Media feed.. Nothing you do is worth ant thing after fat sex..More media feed until the next shinny thing

User avatar
Dr. Pyro
Posts: 4311
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro
Location: Newcastle, CA
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby Dr. Pyro » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:25 pm

And you'll notice he leaves out the current Liberal whose deficits are by any objective observer completely off the charts.

User avatar
lemur
Posts: 3599
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 pm
Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp
Location: Madagascar

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby lemur » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:27 pm

it was made in 2008
obama wasnt pres until 2009.
Don't link to anything here!

User avatar
Sola Gangsta
Posts: 481
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:47 pm
Location: the desert, Nevada

It has begun: Humanity's Immune Response

Postby Sola Gangsta » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 pm

1II1I11I

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby cowboyangel » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:And you'll notice he leaves out the current Liberal whose deficits are by any objective observer completely off the charts.


name them and compare to no bid pentagon projects, military spending, off shore tax shelters...then back here with your results.
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
Sola Gangsta
Posts: 481
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:47 pm
Location: the desert, Nevada

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby Sola Gangsta » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 pm

This is a real oddball and wouldn't have surprised me if it was RT, but this is CNN;

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-659570
1II1I11I

User avatar
Ugly Dougly
Posts: 16605
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Burning Since: 1996
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:35 am

unjonharley wrote:Ya but...
:twisted:

Anyway, the great bulk of all of these deficits trace directly to WARS. Not knocking mass bombings and invasions of course, but they can be EXPENSIVE!
The first deficit this nation incurred were due to the Revolutionary War and the Civil War.

I do love Bubba, but by the time he came round, we had paid off not only WWII but Viet Nam as well. Barry's got to deal with the debt from our adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan. So IMHO it's about chronology not agenda.

Debt is not bad, as long as you can raise the funds and make payments and eventually pay it off.

User avatar
Ugly Dougly
Posts: 16605
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Burning Since: 1996
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:46 am

Sola Gangsta wrote:This is a real oddball and wouldn't have surprised me if it was RT, but this is CNN;

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-659570


"I say that because I and my colleagues have talked to Bill Clinton, King of Swords (KOS), Ashtar, Mother Sekhmet, Lady Master Nada and 14 members of Congress who contributed their expertise to crafting various sections of the Law – not a bill!"
Real oddball. It really isn't helping matters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

User avatar
Nipple
Posts: 1199
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 pm
Burning Since: 2017
Location: Portland, OR

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby Nipple » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:00 am

I turned it off when the crazy lady said the following:

Laughing Forest wrote:We are watching the end of duality on earth and it is quite a show. We take in this news and it changes it. We send the violet flame as St. Germaine has taught us, and it transmutes it back to love. We will raise the vibration of Earth by dong this and there will come a day very soon when nothing that is less than love will be able to sustain it's life form on Earth.


People keep talking about violet flame but no one ever DOES anything about it!

I'm going to write my representation and DEMAND action.

User avatar
Ugly Dougly
Posts: 16605
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Burning Since: 1996
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 am

Crap like that drifting in, is due to the leaderless and all-inclusive nature of OWS, which is slowly disenchanting me with the movement.
Of course, crackpots could be deliberately sent in to tar the movement with the same brush. I doubt that it's even necessary.
It's a matter of time before someone points to OWS' "mob rule" as proof that democracy doesn't work.

User avatar
ygmir
Posts: 28502
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq
Location: nevada county

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby ygmir » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:01 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:
unjonharley wrote:Ya but...
:twisted:

Anyway, the great bulk of all of these deficits trace directly to WARS. Not knocking mass bombings and invasions of course, but they can be EXPENSIVE!
The first deficit this nation incurred were due to the Revolutionary War and the Civil War.

I do love Bubba, but by the time he came round, we had paid off not only WWII but Viet Nam as well. Barry's got to deal with the debt from our adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan. So IMHO it's about chronology not agenda.

Debt is not bad, as long as you can raise the funds and make payments and eventually pay it off.


I've also understood, any particular economic policy, does not effect the administration who creates it. It's effects are felt years to decades later..

of course, all economics is "theory", IMHO.....it's not a science, at all (even though people get Nobel prizes for it). Too many random acts of humanity, for it to be a science.....an art, at best.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

User avatar
unjonharley
Posts: 10157
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair
Location: Salem Or.
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby unjonharley » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:19 am

ygmir wrote:
I've also understood, any particular economic policy, does not effect the administration who creates it. It's effects are felt years to decades later..

of course, all economics is "theory", IMHO.....it's not a science, at all (even though people get Nobel prizes for it). Too many random acts of humanity, for it to be a science.....an art, at best.


The Little Bush wiped out Slick Willie's economics in a flash.

Every time I think of Peal Harbor.. I think FDR you stupid son of a bitch..

User avatar
ygmir
Posts: 28502
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq
Location: nevada county

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby ygmir » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:37 am

unjonharley wrote:
ygmir wrote:
I've also understood, any particular economic policy, does not effect the administration who creates it. It's effects are felt years to decades later..

of course, all economics is "theory", IMHO.....it's not a science, at all (even though people get Nobel prizes for it). Too many random acts of humanity, for it to be a science.....an art, at best.


The Little Bush wiped out Slick Willie's economics in a flash.

Every time I think of Peal Harbor.. I think FDR you stupid son of a bitch..


well,
was it Slick Willies economics, or, the "dot com" bubble that was generating huge tax revenues?..........
and, was it Slick Willies, or Reagans?
Did Bush ride SW's economics into the ground, and further that, with war?

see, that's what I mean.......economics, is art, not science........IMHO.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

User avatar
unjonharley
Posts: 10157
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair
Location: Salem Or.
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby unjonharley » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:16 pm

ygmir wrote:

I've also understood, any particular economic policy, does not effect the

well,
was it Slick Willies economics, or, the "dot com" bubble that was generating huge tax revenues?..........
and, was it Slick Willies, or Reagans?
Did Bush ride SW's economics into the ground, and further that, with war?

see, that's what I mean.......economics, is art, not science........IMHO.


No, Little Bush took up the war sticking up for his (CIA) daddy.. But then Little Bush was always confused.. You know, Growing up thinking he had two daddies. The other guy with the white hair..

Slick Willie got stone walled by the (daddy Bush's GOP CIA) So he couldn't go after The Benny boy.. Gave old Ben 8 years to arm up.. That gave Willie time to put some back for a rainy day..

See, It not art or science.. It's the spin

User avatar
unjonharley
Posts: 10157
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair
Location: Salem Or.
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby unjonharley » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Wish Dork was here to fix this fucking board..

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby cowboyangel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:05 pm

unjonharley wrote:Wish Dork was here to fix this fucking board..



right...censor what you can't contribute to in a useful way.....
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby cowboyangel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Back on topic. History is about to be made on December 12 at Huston and all the west coast ports.
Past ILWU local 10 president Clarence Thomas (The sane Clarence Thomas) nailed it in this interview today on KPFA

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/75837


I'm gonna try to stream some of it at http://labortech.net
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
ygmir
Posts: 28502
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq
Location: nevada county

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby ygmir » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:01 pm

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

User avatar
unjonharley
Posts: 10157
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair
Location: Salem Or.
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby unjonharley » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:08 pm

cowboyangel wrote:Back on topic. History is about to be made on December 12 at Huston and all the west coast ports.
Past ILWU local 10 president Clarence Thomas (The sane Clarence Thomas) nailed it in this interview today on KPFA

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/75837


I'm gonna try to stream some of it at http://labortech.net


So i'm right.. The IlWU dose not support the Oakland port shut down on the 12th..

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby cowboyangel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:29 pm

unjonharley wrote:
cowboyangel wrote:Back on topic. History is about to be made on December 12 at Huston and all the west coast ports.
Past ILWU local 10 president Clarence Thomas (The sane Clarence Thomas) nailed it in this interview today on KPFA

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/75837


I'm gonna try to stream some of it at http://labortech.net


So i'm right.. The IlWU dose not support the Oakland port shut down on the 12th..


You're wrong. The guy who spoke for the ILWU was from international and not speaking for the leadership of the west coast. BTW that guy was fired from his job for making secret deals with a shipping company. Try listening again to Clarence Thomas for your answer.

Still, the Occupy folks ought to talk to the union first I agree. The ILWU will not cross a worker picket line. Occupy called for shut down of the ports, not a general strike.
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
unjonharley
Posts: 10157
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair
Location: Salem Or.
Contact:

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby unjonharley » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:05 pm

cowboyangel wrote:

You're wrong. The guy who spoke for the ILWU was from international and not speaking for the leadership of the west coast. BTW that guy was fired from his job for making secret deals with a shipping company. Try listening again to Clarence Thomas for your answer.

Still, the Occupy folks ought to talk to the union first I agree. The ILWU will not cross a worker picket line. Occupy called for shut down of the ports, not a general strike.


That would be one hell of a stretch To call Occupy a worker picket line..
Are you trying to make funnies? I know I'm laughing at your jokes..

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby cowboyangel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 pm

unjonharley wrote:
cowboyangel wrote:

You're wrong. The guy who spoke for the ILWU was from international and not speaking for the leadership of the west coast. BTW that guy was fired from his job for making secret deals with a shipping company. Try listening again to Clarence Thomas for your answer.

Still, the Occupy folks ought to talk to the union first I agree. The ILWU will not cross a worker picket line. Occupy called for shut down of the ports, not a general strike.


That would be one hell of a stretch To call Occupy a worker picket line..
Are you trying to make funnies? I know I'm laughing at your jokes..


A lot of the Occupy Oakland people I know are workers...like me. It was something similar back in the 80's that caused ILWU to refuse to unload boats from apartheid South Africa.
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
lemur
Posts: 3599
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 pm
Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp
Location: Madagascar

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby lemur » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:05 pm

From Dallas, Texas, the flash, apparently official: "The Occupy Movement died at 1 p.m. Central Standard Time. 2 o'clock Eastern Standard Time, some 38 minutes ago"
Don't link to anything here!

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Re: OCCUPYWALLSTREET REINFORCEMENTS!

Postby cowboyangel » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:27 am

lemur wrote:From Dallas, Texas, the flash, apparently official: "The Occupy Movement died at 1 p.m. Central Standard Time. 2 o'clock Eastern Standard Time, some 38 minutes ago"



They had that baseball team that choked twice in the World Series?
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981


Return to “Open Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jackass, June Cleaver, Simon of the Playa and 3 guests