Jebem ti dan
Tpaxhnte ball aehb
Nasrat na vas den
Namaste, zkurvysynu

Canoe

Re: "It's news to me!"

Postby Canoe » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Couldn't believe this...
Severe Zebra Warning has been Issued for Zimbabwe and it will be a lot of Zebras running around in Zimbabwe and Zambia and the Surrounding Areas and the Zebra Could Run over People and Trample on them Especially People are Travelling to Zimbabwe and if you Travel to Zimbabwe You Have to Watch Out for Zebras, Tigers and Lions and Snakes and it will Attack People and You be Very Careful if you go to Zimbabwe and People in Zimbabwe Be Prepared Watch out for Zebras and Have your Emergency Kits and Medical Kits Ready and Have your Bottled Water Ready and it will be a ton of Zebras Running Around in Zimbabwe Especially when People are Travelling to Zimbabwe Especially in the Jungle Areas and there will be a lot of Wild Animals when you go there and Take Care and Stay Safe and Don't Get Caught with a lot of Zebras Stay Safe.
"My favorite people are the people of the dessert", said Lawrence as he picked up his fork.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Jackass

Postby Jackass » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:07 am

Sooner or later, it will get real strange...

11th Principle: Depussyfication - Keeping Burning Man potentially lethal. Token

Thecatman
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby Thecatman » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Kinetik V wrote:The Big Texan challenge is about the only reason to stop in Amarillo except to get gas so you can get the heck out of there.

Getting back to the Big Texan,

they have good breakfast too
My cats are cuter than your grandkids!

"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

Canoe

Re: Ring-Tab Beer Cans Are Now Officially Historic Artifacts

Postby Canoe » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:46 pm

At 50, Ring-Tab Beer Cans Are Now Officially Historic Artifacts
“Once an artifact attains the 50-year threshold, it is eligible to be recorded as an archaeological site or an isolated find in most states,” ... “This means that even beverage-can pull tabs are eligible for protection under state and federal laws.”

http://westerndigs.org/ring-tab-beer-ca ... artifacts/
"My favorite people are the people of the dessert", said Lawrence as he picked up his fork.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Thecatman

Postby Thecatman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:17 pm

One can still find those rings out here in the desert. Sometimes complete cans
I can just imagine a big construction project, like the tesla "gigafactory", what ever that is, being put on hold because some pull tab rings were found

"remembering days gone by when my older sister and myself would make chains from them, sometimes 20', 30' long"
Last edited by Thecatman on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

Thecatman

Postby Thecatman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:22 pm

Just an example

nilasnake

Postby nilasnake » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:57 am

i used to make chained canopies over my bed with those

FIGJAM

Postby FIGJAM » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:35 am

Of course black lights matter!!!!! :?
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

FIGJAM

Postby FIGJAM » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:37 am

Origin of the expression "Eat humble pie".

In medieval times umble pie was made from the entrails of deer and feed to the peasants after the hunt. 8)

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

Jackass

Postby Jackass » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Aurelia
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: the Love Camp

Postby Aurelia » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:22 pm

for real?

xoA.

vargaso
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Suburbanoya

Postby vargaso » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:Unfortunately when you embrace rent control and won't allow developers to build housing in The City, this is what you can expect to happen. And when the housing prices go through the roof, what happens? They elect the same left-leaning NIMBYs who allowed the problem to escalate in the first place. What I don't understand is why is anybody surprised by any of this?

I completely agree. One of my few right-leaning viewpoints.

FlyingMonkey

Postby FlyingMonkey » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:18 am

Hippies of America, your country needs you.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/426715200

Please pay particular attention to the "Job Title" at the very top.

Ok, you don't need to be a hippie but you do need to be a US citizen. Sorry :-(
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.

FIGJAM

Postby FIGJAM » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:03 am

Great news for girl watchers: Ogling over women's breasts is good for a man's health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered. According to the New England Journal of Medicine, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out" declared gerontologist Dr. Karen Weatherby.

Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients - half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so. The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery disease.

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation," explains Dr. Weatherby. "There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthier." "Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years!!!!!!!! :wink:

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

lucky420
Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Postby lucky420 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:57 pm

FIGJAM wrote:Great news for girl watchers: Ogling over women's breasts is good for a man's health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered. According to the New England Journal of Medicine, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out" declared gerontologist Dr. Karen Weatherby.

Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients - half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so. The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery disease.

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation," explains Dr. Weatherby. "There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthier." "Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years!!!!!!!! :wink:

by this logic, most heterosexual men ought to be living forever then... :?
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

FlyingMonkey

Postby FlyingMonkey » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:49 pm

lucky420 wrote:
FIGJAM wrote:Great news for girl watchers: Ogling over women's breasts is good for a man's health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered. According to the New England Journal of Medicine, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out" declared gerontologist Dr. Karen Weatherby.

Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients - half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so. The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates, incredibly firm handshakes, and fewer instances of coronary artery disease.

by this logic, most heterosexual men ought to be living forever then... :?

I'm not a creep!

I'm doing important research that may one day "extend" lives. So end result.....creepy old men live to be older creepy old men :P
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.

FIGJAM

Postby FIGJAM » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Creepy, no.

Creaky, yes!!! 8)

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

Canoe

Postby Canoe » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Iditarod musher and four-time winner Lance Mackey said he was having a great race until he reached the Ophir checkpoint. Mackey explains what went wrong that sent him back to the checkpoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI-Q0HQhpmI

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:58 pm

A chance for all you creative/destructive demented fuckers to make a mark in the world:
http://www.slashgear.com/darpa-improv-p ... -16432114/

DARPA’s back with yet another project, and this one aims to turn everyday, benign appliances and other electronics into weapons and other “unanticipated security threats.” No, the agency isn’t hoping to equip soldiers with modified home appliances — rather, it wants the hive mind to come up with novel and unexplored methods for turning easily accessible devices into things that could threatened national security, helping to bolster preventative technologies.

The idea is that in the modern world, an ordinary person has access to a massive amount of technology, a lot of it unassuming — everything from the toaster on your counter to the door opener in your garage. Most of these things don’t pose a risk, at least not in their natural state. That could change with the right modifications, though, and the growing number of possibilities mean more effort is needed to protect against such actions.

Said Improv’s manager John Main:

DARPA often looks at the world from the point of view of our potential adversaries to predict what they might do with available technology. Historically we did this by pulling together a small group of technical experts, but the easy availability in today’s world of an enormous range of powerful technologies means that any group of experts only covers a small slice of the available possibilities. In Improv we are reaching out to the full range of technical experts to involve them in a critical national security issue.

FIGJAM

Postby FIGJAM » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:13 pm

They're going to weaponize my swamp cooler and charge me as a terrorist!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

FIGJAM

Postby FIGJAM » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:21 am

There WILL be a new sound camp on the playa this year!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2 ... ypod-music

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

FIGJAM

Postby FIGJAM » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:07 am

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

FIGJAM

Postby FIGJAM » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:38 am

The morning news has said three times that "Coachella will be more like Burning Man this year." :lol:

SAN DIEGO — Very strong and gusty winds are expected to develop in San Diego County’s mountains and deserts Thursday morning, weaken somewhat Friday and increase over the weekend as a trough of low pressure moves across the region.

The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival will also be impacted by gusty winds and blowing dust and sand. The popular concert’s temporary structures could be affected with 60-70mph wind gusts.

Winds of 25 to 35 miles per hour with gusts that may reach 60 mph in some locales in the forecast prompted a National Weather Service high wind warning from 5 a.m. Thursday to 5 a.m. Friday. A less severe wind advisory will take effect immediately afterward as the winds begin to die down, and will expire at 11 a.m. Saturday.

“Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage,” according to the weather service.

Forecasters said the winds would ramp up Thursday morning and peak in the afternoon.

The wind may be strong enough to kick up sand and dust alongside desert roadways, which could make for hazardous driving conditions on portions of Interstate 8 and state Route 78. Motorists, especially those in high profile vehicles, were urged to use extra caution.

The winds could potentially damage unsecured outdoor objects, according to the NWS.

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

Canoe

Postby Canoe » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am

Online promotion emailed out today, 420 day.

on 420 day.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FIGJAM

Postby FIGJAM » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:40 am

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

illy dilly
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Postby illy dilly » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:16 am

Hairy Man nipple Loop Hole
[media]

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/04/2 ... =obnetwork
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave

FIGJAM

Postby FIGJAM » Sun May 01, 2016 7:27 am

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

Jackass

Postby Jackass » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:39 pm

Good drugs in Florida

Didn't this happen in Florida a few years ago as well?

Return to “Open Discussion”