Ask Eric

All things outside of Burning Man.
User avatar
Sham
Moderator
Posts: 7938
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am
Location: The hidden mythical place.....

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Sham » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:31 am

Dear Eric,
Did Disney introduce this charterer in your honor?
Image

User avatar
Oldguy
Posts: 1519
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 12:22 am
Burning Since: 2005
Location: LiveOak Cal

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Oldguy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:38 am

Eric, how much demurrage is the charterer charged for excessive laytime ? :roll:
Image current moon
" Build your wall. we got tunnels. " - George Lopez

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:30 am

Shambala wrote:Dear Eric,
Are you comfortable with your new fame and the possibility of being one of the elite known to the world just by your first name? (What would Eric do?) WWED?


Of course I'm comfortable with yet more fame. The answer for "what would Eric do" is always the one that involves alcohol, the cute boy, or the stupidest action.

Theraplst wrote:Dear Eric, why do you REALLY hate shaving so much?


I don't hate shaving, I hate the itch of growing a beard. This way I never have to deal with that again.

Shambala wrote:Did Disney introduce this charterer in your honor?


Not so much "in honor". I am not that rotund, and my boys are much prettier than that sidekick - my lawyers are already in contact with them.

Oldguy wrote:Eric, how much demurrage is the charterer charged for excessive laytime ? :roll:


Would depend on the contract now, wouldn't it? Of course, being a Jew, I am also a lawyer (and a doctor, a banker, and a jeweler), so I'm more than happy to draw one up that leaves you on good terms, and possibly gives you enough time to end up with despatch.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
5280MeV
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Ask Eric

Postby 5280MeV » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Dear Eric,

Why does it hurt when I pee?
Image

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 9920
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: Ask Eric

Postby FIGJAM » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Dear Eric

Why does Frogbird have the gongocacacacus!
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:50 pm

5280MeV wrote:Why does it hurt when I pee?


Apparently you forgot to wrap it before you rode it. I may have to give you a safe sex demo.

FIGJAM wrote:Why does Frogbird have the gongocacacacus!


not wrapped/ rode. See above.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
junglesmacks
Posts: 5818
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Burning Since: 2018
Location: Your mom's tent

Re: Ask Eric

Postby junglesmacks » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Dear Eric..

So many questions... so little time.

I hope you're not getting paid by the hour?
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:20 am

junglesmacks wrote:So many questions... so little time.

I hope you're not getting paid by the hour?


Salary + residuals. Always go for the highest income for the job.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 9920
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: Ask Eric

Postby FIGJAM » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:57 am

Dear Eric

When are the T-shirts being printed, and where can I get one?
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:28 am

FIGJAM wrote:When are the T-shirts being printed, and where can I get one?


I'm having them made from scratch, so right now I've got the mulberry trees planted for the silkworms to feed on, and will be planting some oaks so I can get some galls going to make the ink (once my wasps get through customs). It may take a bit.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
Conduit
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 7:02 pm
Burning Since: 2011

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Conduit » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 am

Eric - thank god for this forum. Should I pluck the hair from my back one by one or should I wax?

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:53 am

Conduit wrote:Eric - thank god for this forum. Should I pluck the hair from my back one by one or should I wax?


You're a man - some men have hair on their backs. Get over it, go find someone who likes teddy-bears. You'll never have itchy regrowth this way.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
Conduit
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 7:02 pm
Burning Since: 2011

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Conduit » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Eric wrote:
Conduit wrote:Eric - thank god for this forum. Should I pluck the hair from my back one by one or should I wax?


You're a man - some men have hair on their backs. Get over it, go find someone who likes teddy-bears. You'll never have itchy regrowth this way.



I only play a man on TV

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Conduit wrote:
Eric wrote:
Conduit wrote:Eric - thank god for this forum. Should I pluck the hair from my back one by one or should I wax?


You're a man - some men have hair on their backs. Get over it, go find someone who likes teddy-bears. You'll never have itchy regrowth this way.



I only play a man on TV


In that case: You're a woman - some women have hair on their backs. Get over it, go find someone who likes teddy-bears. You'll never have itchy regrowth this way.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
Conduit
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 7:02 pm
Burning Since: 2011

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Conduit » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:43 pm

]


I only play a man on TV[/quote]

In that case: You're a woman - some women have hair on their backs. Get over it, go find someone who likes teddy-bears. You'll never have itchy regrowth this way.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA

I have no response, you win

User avatar
theCryptofishist
Posts: 40303
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:28 am
Burning Since: 2017
Location: In Exile

Re: Ask Eric

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Dear Eric,
Can you explain to Conduit how to make his bbcode work, or should I?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:13 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:Dear Eric,
Can you explain to Conduit how to make his bbcode work, or should I?


The way the s/he mangled the post above, I think it would take a team of experts working for weeks to get the job done.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Conduit wrote:I have no response, you win


This, of course, was never in doubt.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
Conduit
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 7:02 pm
Burning Since: 2011

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Conduit » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Eric - I'm finding it very difficult to decide between writing my Sr. thesis or seaching eplaya every 5 minutes for new posts. In your opinion should I have a butt plug in right now?

User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
Posts: 12355
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: 2018

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Savannah » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:01 pm

:lol:
*** 2017 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Conduit wrote:Eric - I'm finding it very difficult to decide between writing my Sr. thesis or seaching eplaya every 5 minutes for new posts. In your opinion should I have a butt plug in right now?


If you have a butt plug in, you shouldn't be writing your thesis or searching eplaya, you should be enjoying the buttplug. Otherwise - eplaya. Always eplaya.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
Conduit
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 7:02 pm
Burning Since: 2011

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Conduit » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Eric wrote:
Conduit wrote:Eric - I'm finding it very difficult to decide between writing my Sr. thesis or seaching eplaya every 5 minutes for new posts. In your opinion should I have a butt plug in right now?


If you have a butt plug in, you shouldn't be writing your thesis or searching eplaya, you should be enjoying the buttplug. Otherwise - eplaya. Always eplaya.



well played sir, well played....

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Conduit wrote:
Eric wrote:
Conduit wrote:Eric - I'm finding it very difficult to decide between writing my Sr. thesis or seaching eplaya every 5 minutes for new posts. In your opinion should I have a butt plug in right now?


If you have a butt plug in, you shouldn't be writing your thesis or searching eplaya, you should be enjoying the buttplug. Otherwise - eplaya. Always eplaya.



well played sir, well played....


But of course...


lets see who has to mess up the subtle beauty of that one. *sigh*
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

msj2u
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Location: Inland Empire, CA

Re: Ask Eric

Postby msj2u » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Dear Eric,

I'm an old female Domme, if I find you on the playa, will you dance with Me?


MSJ
The older I get, the less patience I have for stupid.

I can't be muted

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:16 pm

msj2u wrote:I'm an old female Domme, if I find you on the playa, will you dance with Me?


Even if you were a pretty young boy I wouldn't dance. I don't dance - ever. I will, however, be happy to give you a hug, and since it's on the playa I'll waive my usual fees.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
MikeGyver
Posts: 681
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 pm
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye With Dignity
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby MikeGyver » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Dear Eric,

How do people on Eplaya manage to spell things wrong so much when Eplaya has spell-check?

Also, Why isn't Eplaya a word in Eplaya's spell-check?
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Mrpatatomoto wrote:How do people on Eplaya manage to spell things wrong so much when Eplaya has spell-check?

Also, Why isn't Eplaya a word in Eplaya's spell-check?


ePlaya does not have spell check, your browser does. If you want it to spell things like ePlaya correctly, you have to program said spell-check to do so, and you also need to spell them correctly - ePlaya is small "e", capital "P".

As for people not using their spell-check... sometimes the spellings are so bad the programs are useless, and sometimes it's just glorious, glorious performance art. I choose to believe the latter in most cases.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
MikeGyver
Posts: 681
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 pm
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye With Dignity
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby MikeGyver » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Eric wrote:
Mrpatatomoto wrote:How do people on Eplaya manage to spell things wrong so much when Eplaya has spell-check?

Also, Why isn't Eplaya a word in Eplaya's spell-check?


ePlaya does not have spell check, your browser does. If you want it to spell things like ePlaya correctly, you have to program said spell-check to do so, and you also need to spell them correctly - ePlaya is small "e", capital "P".

As for people not using their spell-check... sometimes the spellings are so bad the programs are useless, and sometimes it's just glorious, glorious performance art. I choose to believe the latter in most cases.


Fair Enough. I always thought it was ePlaya's spell check since some other forums I'm on don't have spell-check.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Ask Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Mrpatatomoto wrote:Fair Enough. I always thought it was ePlaya's spell check since some other forums I'm on don't have spell-check.


Or your spell-check doesn't work in those forums, thanks to the coding. Oooh... mind-blowing.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
goathead
Posts: 5305
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:02 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Location: Where I live is not far from home.

Re: Ask Eric

Postby goathead » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Dear Eric

Will they ever build the man of something other then wood? Maybe steel, and burn him with thermite, that would be fun.
Fucking hippies, get off my alkali flat
Ffwcio eich diwrnod
Jebem ti dan
Tpaxhnte ball aehb
Nasrat na vas den
Namaste, zkurvysynu


Return to “Open Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests