'Drunk Posting' is a Necessary Evil

All things outside of Burning Man.
Miura-7
Burning Since: 2020

Re: 'Drunk Posting' is a Necessary Evil

Post by Miura-7 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:35 pm

This world is an island, and we are stuck on a sandbar. A perfect planet, there would be no delegates, districts, or party favoritism. Every vote would count regardless of location. Value Added Tax, Train Tracks, Main Street Stock Market, and Health Care Maintenance. Alternative Energy, that doesn't involve drilling or mining. No walls, or borders. Isn't that the truest global economy? Only cowards fear peace.

Miura-7
Burning Since: 2020

Re: 'Drunk Posting' is a Necessary Evil

Post by Miura-7 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:59 am

Tomorrow is here, mind, body, and soul...Alice In Chains -Nutshell...Pearl Jam-Yellow Ledbetter...Alice In Chains -Don't Follow...Two days after I gave her mother twelve yellow roses. Stay with me, the paramedic said. I had no choice, I walked alone. It was beautiful...Suduaya-Patience & Snow And Stars...I had no choice, I returned. Now proud of the little rabid red headed monkey, that blossomed. Yeah, we were a cool little family, and she was an awesome little shit. I didn't want to care too much about her, but she forced my hand. Fuckin rug rat, always fucking me up! The Dynamic Duo & me. Now she's a mother, and her mother found another victim. I loved them more then enough to let them go. They will never know how much, and I will never tell them. No, I wasn't better off dead. We had Disney World.

Return to “Open Discussion”