The Bar

All things outside of Burning Man.
Locked
User avatar
theCryptofishist
Posts: 40313
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:28 am
Burning Since: 2017
Location: In Exile

Post by theCryptofishist » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:50 pm

Flopping on the floor, laughing,
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

User avatar
tisha2
Posts: 2570
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:44 pm
Location: Blue Lake, CA
Contact:

Post by tisha2 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:51 pm

buckethead alien wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
sputnik wrote: You do that BHA.

I'll be back in a few hours.
*fishy shakes head and hands bha hitachi and g-spotter*
Interesting that you mention this. I have been wondering if the g-spotter worked as advertised.

C'mere Tisha, I gots something I want to show you.
even with special tools, there's only been one or two fellas that could accurately locate and appropriately umm....stimulate ye olde g-spot. but i'll give it a shot... just a sec -

thanks, sis. i'd love a manhatten... it is monday, after all.

not much is new - except i'm not smoking!!!! and i no longer want to kill anyone!! yaay!
work is normal.
there is a new flirty situation in my life, but don't think it has any serious potential.
you? why are you murderous today?
ERP ~ Emergency Resource Procurement
"if i can't find it, yer f***ed"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ERP-Emergency-Resource-Procurement/257100377734118

how we roll:
https://www.facebook.com/TheThugboat

Rian Jackson
Posts: 3903
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:30 pm
Location: In Rob's Head

Post by Rian Jackson » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:55 pm

one three-gallon manhattan for ya, sis.

i'm just a little testy because people i love are trying to die a lot lately. it's got me a little... frazzled.
surlier than thou

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:56 pm

Rob the Wop wrote:In the interest of Darwinian fishies, here's another one to add to your collection fishie. Made this one up for someone else's camp at Burning Man. They never used it, but I saved it in the hopes of making a bumper sticker some day. Jus' startin shit again.

Image
It's good to know that I won't be burning in Hell by myself...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

helitack
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2004
Location: A secret, undisclosed location in TexMexistan...

Post by helitack » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:57 pm

Beverage for the non-heli?
Actively helping President Trump build the wall

Winning hearts and minds in lovely TexMexistan...

User avatar
tisha2
Posts: 2570
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:44 pm
Location: Blue Lake, CA
Contact:

Post by tisha2 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:09 pm

oops - time to go meet the school bus...hang on to that magic wand for later, 'kay bucket?

; )

ta y'all!
ERP ~ Emergency Resource Procurement
"if i can't find it, yer f***ed"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ERP-Emergency-Resource-Procurement/257100377734118

how we roll:
https://www.facebook.com/TheThugboat

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:12 pm

Hang in there, Heli... you'll find something that works as well... hell, you should be able to cage rides now and then....

... I still miss low level with the doors wide open... watching the world go by at 100 knots while people are shooting at you.... major adrenaline rush...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

helitack
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2004
Location: A secret, undisclosed location in TexMexistan...

Post by helitack » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:16 pm

I know but...........and it's too late, turned in my red card today. There is a good line in "Meet Joe Black", sometimes you have to sacrifice something for someone else's happiness, or something along those lines.
Actively helping President Trump build the wall

Winning hearts and minds in lovely TexMexistan...

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:19 pm

helitack wrote:I know but...........and it's too late, turned in my red card today. There is a good line in "Meet Joe Black", sometimes you have to sacrifice something for someone else's happiness, or something along those lines.
AW SHIT!!! You're doing this for someone else???!!! Well, Jesus H. Christ, let me know who it is and I can explain to them just what in the hell you are giving up for them.... Jesus.... this is more than "I love the smell of napalm in the morning... " type shit.... this is almost life itself...

Ahhh.... Heli... let me get you a drink... what're you sluggin' down?...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

helitack
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2004
Location: A secret, undisclosed location in TexMexistan...

Post by helitack » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:23 pm

Believe me it's worth it. And I'll have a 12 box of PBR in cans please.
Actively helping President Trump build the wall

Winning hearts and minds in lovely TexMexistan...

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:25 pm

helitack wrote:Believe me it's worth it. And I'll have a 12 box of PBR in cans please.
Okay... if you say it's worth it, it is.... 'nuff said...

and here's your twelver of PBR... try not to drink it all this afternoon...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

User avatar
blueniteowl
Posts: 2885
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:45 am
Location: found in dust

Post by blueniteowl » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:27 pm

walks in and heads to the fridge, where she pours herself a glass from the premixed lemonade, then proceeds to mix up another batch.

Hi boys, what's going on.

helitack
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2004
Location: A secret, undisclosed location in TexMexistan...

Post by helitack » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:30 pm

Drinkin
Actively helping President Trump build the wall

Winning hearts and minds in lovely TexMexistan...

User avatar
blueniteowl
Posts: 2885
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:45 am
Location: found in dust

Post by blueniteowl » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:31 pm

helitack wrote:Drinkin
Ummm, fabulous. I do like to drink.

helitack
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2004
Location: A secret, undisclosed location in TexMexistan...

Post by helitack » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:33 pm

yep, and I am really drinkin, anit gonna stop for a day or so
Actively helping President Trump build the wall

Winning hearts and minds in lovely TexMexistan...

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:36 pm

Well, hang in there, Heli.... enjoy the PBR..

BNO, whatcha' having...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

gigglesnort
Posts: 3099
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:46 pm

Post by gigglesnort » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:40 pm

yikes heli. Here, I brung ya nother twelver.

Ms. Owl! Times they are a changin, eh?

I believe I will have a good ol' guinness. Ahhh, that hits the spot.

Mr. Tzu, fellow unemployee, good to see ya.

helitack
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2004
Location: A secret, undisclosed location in TexMexistan...

Post by helitack » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:41 pm

I can't grow up, I'm too old now.
Actively helping President Trump build the wall

Winning hearts and minds in lovely TexMexistan...

GuinivereElise
Posts: 3965
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:20 am
Contact:

Post by GuinivereElise » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:42 pm

heli: smoootch!

User avatar
blueniteowl
Posts: 2885
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:45 am
Location: found in dust

Post by blueniteowl » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:43 pm

Thanks Sam, but I got myself a lemonade already.

Howdy Giggles, it's always nice to see you.

Heli, it's nice to see someone with drinkin' stamina. I don't like lightweights.

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:44 pm

Good to see you, Ms. Snort... by the way, how's your art gig goin'? I'd try that myself, but they would probably demand that I keep my clothes on and my face averted... *sigh*
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

Rian Jackson
Posts: 3903
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:30 pm
Location: In Rob's Head

Post by Rian Jackson » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:44 pm

gigglesnort wrote:yikes heli. Here, I brung ya nother twelver.

Ms. Owl! Times they are a changin, eh?

I believe I will have a good ol' guinness. Ahhh, that hits the spot.

Mr. Tzu, fellow unemployee, good to see ya.
GS, when did you become an unemployee??
surlier than thou

helitack
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2004
Location: A secret, undisclosed location in TexMexistan...

Post by helitack » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:44 pm

Thanks Guin, your numbers programmed into my phone now as well.
Actively helping President Trump build the wall

Winning hearts and minds in lovely TexMexistan...

User avatar
blueniteowl
Posts: 2885
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:45 am
Location: found in dust

Post by blueniteowl » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:45 pm

Sam, I could use a snuggle though.

GuinivereElise
Posts: 3965
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:20 am
Contact:

Post by GuinivereElise » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:47 pm

good. use it. often.

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:50 pm

blueniteowl wrote:Sam, I could use a snuggle though.
A snuggle is available... here.... crook of my arm... there ya' go.... we both still have a hand free to hold our drinks...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

helitack
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2004
Location: A secret, undisclosed location in TexMexistan...

Post by helitack » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:50 pm

I will, often.
Actively helping President Trump build the wall

Winning hearts and minds in lovely TexMexistan...

gigglesnort
Posts: 3099
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:46 pm

Post by gigglesnort » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:59 pm

GS, when did you become an unemployee??
dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit. I just wrote a book on the subject and then erased it. Oh well, take two....

So, i was saying that you may or may not have witnessed my declining transcription performance. Well, I finally fired myself, as they didn't seem to want to do it. I don't know when it was official, but I pretty much didn't work diddly from december on...

Now I spose I'm a part-time unemployee as last week I modeled for an art class NEKKID! First-ever public nudity, woo hoo! I didn't chicken out, and they asked me to come back, so I guess it seems to have gone swell!

I also have someone interested in what I have to write, if I could get over being freaked out about it and just do it. I'm freaked out on a number of levels but amazingly calm despite it. Surely this has nothing to do with my bailey's-induced sleepwalking last week. Today it is guinness, however, and i'm only on my first. Should I get loopy before the night's through and embarrass myself, would someone please put a sledgehammer to my fingers? Actually no, no. Duck tape would be fine. Duck tape my fingers.

User avatar
rodent
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:21 pm
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Contact:

Post by rodent » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:00 pm

YAAAAY!!!! I finally got some billable hours in. Finally gett'n some semi-real mon-ay! YAAAY!! Finally can reorder more oil for more soap!! YAAAAY!!!

Slide a beer down here!!

---
rodent (putting the eek in geek)

GuinivereElise
Posts: 3965
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:20 am
Contact:

Post by GuinivereElise » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:01 pm

gigglesnort wrote: Should I get loopy before the night's through and embarrass myself, would someone please put a sledgehammer to my fingers? Actually no, no. Duck tape would be fine. Duck tape my fingers.
but you're so cute when you're loopy and embarassing yourself!

Locked

Return to “Open Discussion”