The Bar

All things outside of Burning Man.
Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:22 pm

love you too good night robbi...

Bin Noddin

Post by Bin Noddin » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:00 pm

Wet footprints lead this way and that - who's been here while I've been gone? Just back from neighborhood "burn". really our thirty-somethingth octoberfest with middle-of-the-street bonfire. Its embarrasing how many new young neighbors there are and how few of them I know. And unlike last year, it wasn't broken up by the cops. Getting old and mellow.
"I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog." Sam A. McKeen

LeChatNoir

Post by LeChatNoir » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:20 pm

(wanders in all covered in playa dust... goes to the cooler and digs for stray beer)

(plops a bunch of good cheese onto the bar)

*snack* *snack* *snack*

*munch*

*drink*

(looks around)

*munch*

(curls up for a nap on top of cabinets)
The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather

Box Burner

Post by Box Burner » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:24 am

(strolls in)

Looks like Le Chat is the only one here and he's asleep. (rubs the cat on the head)

Had a very good day. Daughters B-day was a success. Gave her a Stereo system. She is happy. Spent the day with the kids playing nintendo cube games.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(digs in cupboard and finds a can of sardines. Opens can and empties it into a bowl. Grates some Swiss cheese on top of it, pours some Rum over it and lights it with a match. After 2 minutes puts glass over bowl so the flame dies. Grinds dried shrimp into a coarse powder and mixes with bread crumbs. Sprinkles shrimp mixture over sardines and Swiss until well coated and places glass over bowl again. Then sets out 2 bottles of Xingu in a bucket of Ice.)

Heh heh heh. Kitty quisine. :)

(grabs a bottle of whisky and heads out the door.)
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

SED

Post by SED » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:07 am

Uh, guys? I'm having a painful discharge and my period's late.

Was it something in the water?
It ain't the hanging, it's the drop.

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:36 am

Well SED, Id say your pregger's and you have a yeast infection!
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:02 am

***inside the worm hole***
This is maybe not a "Bar" thread question,
though i know not where else to ask:

Does a mans cock continue to grow with age,
as do ears & nose?

Hey Gigglesnort... I just place the wind chimes in the middle of my new Mobile Love Sexy Raver Hauler to the Lime Pit step van that I picked up for $715 (from the US Gov't - thank you very much). They sound GREAT inside.

Walter, the Farting Dog"???

Jesus H. Christ, what a morgue this place has become! I remember when a body could walk (or crawl) in here and not find an open chair. Hell, I lost count of how many times I had to sit in Tish's lap.

Sure, she tipped well; but that's not the point!

booze can wait??? are you in your right mind???

we've got to start a list right now!!! you crazy girl... booze cannot wait...

get me some champagne and some hot pants... and that can't wait, either! you sexy little thing, you...

tisha2 and i are engaged to be best friends for life... we haven't had the ceremony, yet... maybe this year... we haven't set a date...

she may have also referenced me as "sexy boss lady"...

*pours out a L-A-R-G-E glass from the pitcher of PagoPagoOctopoda*

Why Monkeypoo, a little bird told me that you had something to say about me, but I had no idea. Woooot! Smoochies all over your monkey-booty right back.

I might get the van, drive it in eight hours.
Has dual tires in back, bed frame, stove top,
apartment ($100) refridge, furnace.

I like it that you call me sweetie though we
have not kissed & i still have a girlfreind.

~dry humps warm fireplace cornice~

(Sticks head in door)
Did I hear someone mention Beer? >>giggles<<

Serving Xingu to table 7even.

~uses International Sign Language to convey sorrowful translation~

Well I drank a "half pint of dark rum tonight, all by myself! don't know why everything must seem so surreal sometimes? The rum made me feel more centered! Headache left! Hope that these next few months pass relatively smoothly and quickly! smiles happy springtime everyone

well, to make a long story short... using BB guns in the city limits of Fisher, IL is illegal.... so is criminal damage to property... so it taking juveniles across the county line (and in this case to get CO2 for paint guns) if their parents choose to press charges.

Whoops! I forgot about that. No wonder I'm so hyper!
*leaps back to regular bowl*
Now watch me sleep without closing my eyes.
*paces*

Ahh, zo zeez eez how you zounda!

Good to see you nutjobs. I'm out for dinner...

~clicks walkie talkie static mike~

SOS

~Sod Omizies Self~

Ouch! That shit hurts!

Figured this might be a good place to come, seeing as how I haven't stepped foot on playa since '02, and haven't stepped foot into mouth on eplaya since about the same... kinda dizzy and confused, lost my way, looking to return home.

Seem to remember a fishspanker dude, whut called himself nipples...and the wisdom of Bob. There were others.

Am I really here?

Wait- 3:51 AM, place is closed. Guess I'll return to my shack, dig around the back of the crisper, find an old, cold, dusty, stray Tecate. Can, of course.

*finishes up lovely cuppa earl grey, leaves a plate of cookies*

beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer

oh, come now, joel.... 7 days in the desert...surely you eat?

I'll just have carrot juice and a shooter of Patron.

Douglas Adams and sleep deprevation are good friends...

I've never had the occasion to swim through so many dreams in one night.. err day.. er whatever...

I"m in the mood for something fruity with a bite ...

the rebbi rolls through the bar on an out of control Unicycle.

WATCH OUUUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!

HOLLY SCHNIKEY THERE'S AN EDIT BUTTON!!!!!

oooOOOOoooohhhh!

*covets*

Edit: tests edit button by changing 'plans to steal' to 'covets'

· crawls in window *

What's this? CHOCOLATE COINS?!?!?
I'M RICH! I'M FILTHY STINKING RICH!

* munch munch munch *

They are helium balloons! I've never done the helium voice thingy before......
*takes a balloon and inhales.......in a weird voice......*

Do I sound funny?

*Sammich dashes into the bar leaving gold coins (The chocolate kind) scattered in the little nooks and cranny's that fill the bar. He then proceeds to run out the back*

Black cat comes out from behind the bar, not with his kilt, but with two pairs of trousers... thinks of challenging a certain beer swiper to a round of Ferret Legging... instead thinks twice and proceeds to take sputnik up on his offer)

Thanks, man!!

How's you today?

Okay, good, just so long as nobody knows I was here. Do you see any invisible drinks back there?

oh shit, darlin'. that's fucking hilarious.

Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:01 pm
Mozy stops for a drink

kalua and cream in a 10 in a glass.

*lurk lurk lurk*

~sets twelve pack of cold LaBatts on bar~

Oh, yeah!!!

Now we’re gettin somewhere!!!

(black cat puts on some down tempo music, dims the lights and lights some candles. Then grabs the magic ditty bag and goes over to the NEB and proceeds to pour out a big heap of "Good Stuff" onto the lump that is Msky)

Spreadin' the Love...

(eyes the hottub...)

A black furry paw reaches out from between the curtains ‘round back of the bar... flailing wildly in the air seeking... feeling the bar top... searching for dark beer)

can I get you a drink K?

****lurk lurk lurk*****
~enters surrepticiously, loking side to side. drags heavily laden #1 canvas mail sack (locked & lumpy) over to trap door. throws over shoulder, recedes laughing maniacally~

mwaah. mwahhh. mwaaaaah!

~trap door closes, then opens, arm reaches out, grasps a couple Labatts. trap door closes~

~trap door opens, figure clumps way up rickety yet sure steps~

oH crap.
hot glue gun does not bind cheese curds.

~waves to someone looking quisitive, hoping they "work" here &
will bring some whatever over~

Took some doing, but I researched the last 24 hours before the big-"crash" on the bar thread.. and both Guinivere & Blue referenced that they were off to take a shower.... then bzzzzt.. frrrp. blink!

spanky the monkey
pulling wires & short hairs
wet hard driving man

So, that's my theory & I'm sticking to it. Bob mentioned once a few years back that he has a waterproof keyboard, by the way.

~asks for gin & tonic & 15 shots of Barenjager Honey Liqueur to share~

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:28 pm Post subject:

*GASP* IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN IT'S OPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints dead away in the doorway* dammit!! i'm at work and can't come back till late-late-later!!!! ooohhh..... _________________

The bar is back.

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:46 pm Post subject:

admin wrote:
I'll have a "Sex on the Playa" please...
oops, I was logged in as Admin. Darr.

Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:47 am

****lurk lurk lurk*****
How 'bout I put something nice on the jukebox and we warm up the dance floor? How about "I ain't got nothin but the blues" here, Ella's version?

Hmm, not sure what cheap thrills Tish goes for. My plumbers crack probably isn't it, damn, gotta get a new belt.

wheat beer for K
****lurk lurk lurk*****
A few people lately absent with whom I'd like to share the 2000 page milestone:

Guinivere
Heli
Joel
CBA
Stuart
Tisha
uBeR
Velvet
Lampie
Zule
Sensei

A toast to our scattered friends.

*SPANK*x

Ow! Thanks.

It's the 30,000 posts that gets me. A lot of nonsense to be sure, but also some deep and permanent friendships made. Lives changed, etc

****lurk lurk lurk*****
I'll have a Peppermint Annie, if you please. What is a Peppermint Annie??Hiya, World!

Pours three steamy mugs of hot cocoa and adds Peppermint Schnapps. Then...a big ole pile of whipped cream on the top! Sets them in front of Donita and World.
Enjoy!!

It's a dragon breathing fire

No blems...

(he slips the cap off the rum, and pours a cap full into his iced tea)
Have you gone to the desert domes site yet?

(still looking out the window, the stranger is only a siloutte still, back lit by the elwire in the background)

The door swings open and in walks the rebbi, he walks up to the bar and starts fishing around in the magic bag tied to his waist, trying to find someting worthy of a drink..... <scrounge> ahhhhhhhhh, how about this he thinks to himself as he pulls a rolled up 2'x3' 2000 Gigsville baseball card set Poster, still uncut and in perfect condition, it's the one with Trey is dress in a black leather mini, a clown face and a gun I picked it up from Tim Walker over at the "Ministers of Unknown Science" Set. A pilot being shot for Spike TV on which you're ol pally is the AD....

"Hey Zu and Geekster"... he waves

want to be part of a "Weird and cosmically peculiar" happening.. but im not sure if my heads tilted enough

· mwah! *

shot o jameson for me coffee, please?

here here...

i'll take a Jameson, hold the coffee

Well, can I come over to your dark corner and cuddle for awhile? I'll bring beer if you like...

LamplighterDuke cept it wasnt a cave...and there was only one of him...not 4....*sigh*...and when the 4wota took me away i was dressed like Alice...lastnight i had on a fairy goddessmother outfit (swear to god)

It is supposed to filter the kenols (ketones?) ot of the booze... seems to be working... i'lll let you know in the mornign.... and, as you can tell.............. i am fucked up............. soooooooooooooooo..... I may be an ojective obserbveser....... or I'm Sweedish.............

I am totally fucked up................

later, ya'allllll...............

Everybody's leaving? Is it my deodorant? Do I smell like a gorilla or something? I'm......so......hurt...... Actually, I just came in to say hi and bye. Gotta get home and create something.

WTF??!! could someone point me in the direction of the roots of this 'rumour'?? please.

*grumbling as she pours another shot of jameson's into her mug of coffee...or rather her coffee-flavored mug of jameson's*
too big to navigate...it's a fucken bar... you generally don't know what was discussed last fucken week in a bar... of COURSE we pretend to drink...who the hell can manage this level of consumption in real life? it's just that we all really wish we could and this is the only way to do it without like, DYING of alcohol poisoning or some shit...grrf!
*sluuurp*

Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:49 pm Post subject:

damn it looks like she escaped this time, but it won't happen again *grabs a bottle of gin and sprints out the door* see y a h !
Can I mix all these drinks?

Man i'm gonna be #$@#$% up tonite.

Hey I'm feelin pretty good tonite.

hey...either of you guys know about AA? is it 'bad' if i put 'whiskey' in my coffee at a meeting?

Corpus Christi, you can't even smoke inside in a virtual bar???? I'm moving to Ecuador.

man, wasted time on a keyword search.

for the waffles, I was trying to find this great parody of a liquor bottle titled "Uncle Julius's Fine Maple Syrup Liquor" from the comic book "cerebus".

No luck...

Another moment of comedy lost...

*fishy sits down with markers. Shortly she has produced a sign that reads:
All Bar Patrons Must Swear to Protect the Waffles BEFORE Recieving a Drink!!! This Means You!
She hangs it on the wall behind the bar*

Come on man... work with me, here...

You know... I try your method of getting a beer, it doesn’t’ work, you say “nice”, I seize the opportunity for some sympathy from the all the ladies...

those kids get tons of play. Chances are you were videotaped by a hidden security cam as well.

One butt cheek

OK, OK, OK. I can't keep it in any longer. It's a SCROTUM. Ultrasound Scrotum. LOL HAHAHAHHA...

Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:43 pm

I wish I had a "G" spot....

Of course, I forgot... guys are all "G" spot...

... sorry.... nevermind..

Oh, bless you...

(weakly hops up and turns around three times before lying down)

You know... petting a cat soothes both the cat and the person doing the petting. So it’s therapy both ways, you see.

(The cat falls into a deeeeeep slumber, purring with rhythmic bliss... his feet twitch... mutters something about "oomph". In reality camp, its time to scratch up some grub)

oh and sam - i was thinking about breaking some dishes.... does that suit you better?
As long as it's not over my head, sure...

... don't try paper plates, though.... not quite the same...

was half way down the block on the anti-gravity board when I heard you... Don't you ever sleep?

SPARKLE!!!!

It's so good to SEE you!!!!

you're BEAUTIFUL!!!

oi, I need a nap

HOTD

curls up against BHA... mind if I join you?

Anyone notice this:

Most users ever online was 127 on Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:08 pm

We finally beat out the old record which was back in 2003

Gawd those EYES Guin!

Did you conduct some kind of poll and not tell me?

Oh, and I said she was 'special' not 'endearing'; though now that you mention it...

Sometimes conformity just fits to snugly. Looks good on you though!

I'll have whatever's cheap and easy!

(Insert joke here)

passes gas, ass lips wink.
grabs nipples.
sighs.

Has anyone seen my clostromy bag?
Looks like a camelback.

Just asking.

*stumbles in to the bar, with a blanket wrapped around her.... grabs a bit of coffee... snuggles up into NEB*

Orions belt is doing a three-light twinkle show tonight.
West/south western sky. He is kilted/tilted?! (on left foot to left).

Duno why I mentioned that, some of you have overcast or bright lights from that RAVE CAMP out your tent window tonight.

*dipping pinkie into water, then letting two drops drip into the Jameson's to release the essence*

Hey, Blue... how do you feel about whipped cream spread all over your body... ?

an eclectic bar at that...

quit questioning for a sec and have a drink

oh, of course I do.

sorry to hear about that popcorn.

what're we drinking?

think that dialect comes from having the lips and face so cold it can barely move. Say "about" without moving your jaws. You dont want your cheeks to shatter in -50F temps.

(sorry, meant to type this before)

lays head on arm laughing and banging fist on bar

ha!

I had to sit here wondering who the hell "Lylo" was for a moment.

duh moment for me.

maybe i should drink more.

*shifts slightly under NEB to pull GE closer*

Hi guys. What's up?

it's me!

i've been all super busy and don't ever get on anymore, but i wanted to pop in and say...

hi!

Why are yous guys whispering?

oh nevermind.

POOF!

Blue strides in through fireplace, walks directly over to sam, kisses him on the forehead, then goes and gets herself a drink

He comes off as being intellectual?

Hold on a second...

<thumbs>

they must have added a new definition that I was previously unaware of...

Frreeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have the other ten people just left their browsers open or something?

delivery man walks through front door, and sets down a package about 2X3 feet. Then knocks on the package twice, sets a receipt down on the table and leaves. The package flaps open to reveal Blue stepping up and out. She picks up receipt, looks at it then hops off table and walks towards fridge.

Not sure I can remember exactly what it was. Sweet, like fruit punch, a shot I chugged with a couple of girls at the bar last night ... Potent little fucker.

grabs bottle of Grey Goose and two shot glasses, pours and sets one infront of tony

(Black cat walks in and thought he heard heli ask him what he wanted to drink, but looked around to find that he was actually in the hot tub, along with many others, and had been talking in his sleep. He looks in over the edge and makes sure that they all have their heads above water)

Man alive... that heli sure can snore like hell.

(heads across the room and begins rummaging around behind bar looking for a beer)

I thought giggles had one stashed for me here somewhere...

(Bottles clink, only a tail is seen sticking over the bar top, weaving back and forth.)

Aha!! One dark brew...

( he hops up on the bar and proceeds to sip his beer and ponder about everything and nothing at all. About what life might be like if the felines had stayed in power... had not been overthrown so long ago in the great Homosapien uprising in Giza, and about how quiet the bar can get at times... how empty it can be... and yet how it's never really lonely.)

Hmmm.... all in all, the digs ain’t bad. Could have been worse... they could have shaved me while I slept.

(drifts off into deep thoughts with the only noise being the soft the rain-like sound of foam fizzing in the hot tub and the percussive rhapsody of heli sawing logs.)

I just realised that things could be much worse in life no matter how bad things are. For example, you might live near here ...

] Wow... it really echoes in here

in here

in here

in here

in here

in here

in here

in here

in here

in here

in here

in here

in here

Okay, giggles: here's three tequilas....

and three for Sput...

blue?? You in!?

DO IT!

(Steals a feather and proceeds to chase it round and round giggles legs, up and over Rian, cuts a flip in the air and lands on Guinivere, startling both of them, then continues on to the back side of the bar where the sound of “almost-but-not-quite-knocked-over-bottles" can be heard in random bursts)

mmmm.....passion
Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion s'okay,, have some apricot oil... will that do?? ooo, also have some fanfuckingtastic edible stuff that our lovely TISH gave me...

my turn...whaddaya got?

{swimming lazy circles on her back in the hot tub}

is that stuff working for ya? *wink*

damn...my shoulders are stiff...

{lazy circle-swimming having expended hte last of her energy, giggles' lids droop and nod as she slides down in the water lower.....and lower....}

mozy stops on Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:41 pm

good night everybody! bedtime kisses all around

I will resist the urge to make a smartass post.
I will resist the urge to make a smartass post.

Resistance is weakening....must hit something and get out of here...

shh!

don't encourage him..

ohhh... chocolate sounds really good right now...

This is like the Waltons in reverse!

Hi MSky
Hi GE
Hi Blue
Hi BullD
Hi Giggles
Hi anyone I missed

if this absolute BULLSHIT is not quashed.

I can't believe this horseshit.
Y'all, that is, all of y'all that aint TOTALLY FUCKED UP better have your drinks in here with me because there is NO FUCKING WAY I am gonna go to the on playa meet n' abrade with the creep factor "hitting 9.5".
WTF?!

i feel better now, but only slightly

can someone trustworthy make me a soothing beverage please?

Where is the fairy vibefather???

There will be no boy bands here - only vibes! Long live the hitachi!!

*Crawls out from NEBlanket stands and wanders around a bit, loosening up his muscles in preparation for a good serious drink of orange juice. He swings the jug up to his lips, misses, and slams himself in the eye with the jug, pouring orange juice into his occular orb, and covering the right side of his face with orange juice, which runs down his body and pools on the floor. He whimpers, sits down, wraps the blanket around himself again, sticks his thumb in his mouth, and pouts*

ohhh... I feel dirty... and I like it....

*Tall dark stranger staggers in, goes behind the bar and pulls out a gallon of orange juice. He picks a table close to the bathroom and pulls up a chair. He grabs a corner of the NEBlanket and wraps it around his emaciated torso, takes of slug of orange juice, sticks his thumb in his mouth, and pouts for a bit.* Gaaaack....

(Walking in to see the bar empty, LCN goes about checking the tub temperature, insuring that all bottles are in their proper places, and generally tidying up the joint a bit.

plugging in the very large crock pot, the cat takes to slicing up fresh ingredients and tossing them in...

Finding a large paint marker with the sparkliest of sparkly ink, he writes on a piece of paper, “Creamy Potato and Broccoli soup - will be ready by the time you guys come dragging in”

After signing the note with a ink dabbed paw, he heads out to work.)

But let me check (digging around in magic ditty-bag)

Aha!! One cosmo! And it even has your name on it (pointing to the almost dry sharpy marker ink spelling out “Blue” on the rim of the glass)

well well well.....let's see if there's any left-overs here........hmmmm some peanuts....I'll help myself to that........

Who's been typing cyrilic? because
Quote:
The newest registered user is Òèøêà

Holy shit! it's fuckin' GIRLS NIGHT in the bar!

*scrawls sign with crayon: "LADIES NIGHT. ALL LADIES DRINK FREE!"*

perfect. what're you all having??

· sitting quietly in the back of the bar, closes notebook, and walks out without saying a word*
·
· aw, shit. Z! get back in here!

*sniffs armpits a la Ducky from Pretty in Pink* do I o-ffend??
·
·
_______ Oh yea. he is got some great hair. I love his curls. I wanted to play with em. But.. well. you know i'm just shy like that.

I love boys with curly hair.
·
· The bar has not been adequately stocked of late so I'm dropping off a case of Maker's Mark, Ketel One, Jameson's, a mixed case of various Cruzan Rums from the US Virgin Islands, and a special case of XXX Siglo Treinta ultra-premium tequila for everyone to enjoy.

(I forgot who mentioned the Jameson's but I made an error in judgement in saying Maker's Mark was the only good whisky out there. Now I know better.)
·
· ____
Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:28 pm Post subject:

Someone mentioned Animal House, so I thought I'd wear a toga tonight. ~smashes guitar, smiles~
·
·
· ______ nipples!!!

I miss you during the day!!!

*hugs and kisses nipples, all over, especially his toga-bared chest*

Ring pokes his hed through the door

{"Hmm...I've never been in here before...I've always just lurked about...it seems like a fun place to hang out...I'll have to come back when I have more time..."}

Grabs some coffee and scurries out the door.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I got zee bar all to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
French Fries and Palestinian Falafels ....HAaaaHaaa Haaaaaaa!
All to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what kind of weird night crawling computer parasite square eyeballed nerdgeek neon blooded moon devotee of psycho keyboardism would stay up this late on this dumb ass board anyway?

Alright, I see you out there, Miss Blueniteowl!

Once again with the staying up all freakin' night (nite)! We should be ashamed of ourselves.

You bartending?

*In rush men in yellow hazmat suits and begin construction building a sick room for the bar. The men finish in record time and dash out onto the playa.*

Excellent *cough, hack, wheeze* timing, man. Thanks.

Now, can we get to the hot tub from here? I'm so goddamned sore from coughing....

Okay, I'll tell you.

~signals to bartender whom did not ask to come closer~

I walked off the job I am the resident artist* at last Thursday,
two hours into the day. Been there since August 10.

They asked me to come back, starting tommorow.
Which is sort of weird, becasue my gf works there.
I just sorta kinda maybe broke up w/her tonight...

So.. as they say, when a door closes, it slaps you on the ass!

~raises arm to toast~

To Irony!

*their title, not mine. everything is art if anything is, afaikt.

Yep.. that was us. You were roasting us slowly with your silvery emergency blankets.

ah.. a perfect bmw. Gosh i love having a stocked bar in the house

(I'll put on my hotpants when i get home...)

Jesus H Godblased Christ, Guini!!!!

Yes! Nice pants... or, at least, nice filler material... whoooo ahhhhhhh...!!

Well, I'm off to sleepy bye land folks... and "Without a Paddle" is not as bad as it appears... for shear entertainment, it ain't half bad... but I've seen worse... and it's... welllllllll...... it's cheap entertainment...

*sets about stoking fire, getting a blaze going. Tops off whiskeys, find a couple of pillows, sets them down, and busies herself arranging the NE Blanket*

Dang! I missed the pink pasties and tassles?! Crap, I'm missing everything!

*gulp, gulp*

sorry: the boots. I like the hotpants, but I can't do platform stilettos... too many years dancing in my bared feet that can't really get into the heels thing. I like platforms, but not HEELED platforms.

besides, I usually need all the balance I can get, in certain circumstances... like one foot on the ground, one foot over someone's shoulder.... *evil grin*

· grabbing all nine cases of Pete's *

this is ours now. the fish can have as many as she can drink before we do.

and we'll need several of those shots.

She passed me too, Stuie... fuck...

*raising glass*... here's to Guinivere... may she post forever.... *downs shot, slams glass on bar* Next...

am a slave to light and shadow... which, for me, translates into form. I'm not lost on color, but the 'flow' of an object touches me deeply. Van Gogh drives me up the wall (he did the same to himself) as does Mozart (listening to Piano concerto #21 right now!)... but, my wiring is to follow the path (I am a hunter, as opposed to a gatherer), and the path of form fascinates me... I find that 'pitcher' to be very beautiful... graceful. It flows in a way that I wish my prose would...

hmmmm....eplaya brothel.... maybe i need to diversify...

*Tall dark stranger stumbles into the bar with a case of sniffles... it appears that he is not going to work today... he wanders over to the never ending blanket and finds it occupied. He very carefully raises an edge and slides in next to a small, sleeping form. He cuddles in close to her, closes his eyes, and begins to doze...*

*Tall dark stranger lifts his head from the blanket.... wonders if he dreamed of non existence for an hour or so, then gives it up as a metaphysical puzzle best left tangled, snuggles back into his partner, and goes back to sleep...*

{giggles carefully untangles herself from teh tall dark stranger she finds herself snuggled up next to, tucks the blanket around his form, and kisses his forehead, placing a box of tissues near just in case he needs htem}

(I just had the craziest dream..... that I was sleeping, and in my dream I tried to wake up, but hte world had ceased to exist......)

Coffee and carrot juice please

*In rush men in yellow hazmat suits and begin construction building a sick room for the bar. The men finish in record time and dash out onto the playa.*

Good morning everyone. I will have a bit of whiskey to start the day and none of the good stuff but just cheap ass whiskey that will melt the paint of the hood of a car. Back to work for now.

That is just sick.

~takes picture, with permission~

We better get you boys out of here.

~guides nipples & paps from bar~

Goodnight, all!

wait: did woodrow just ask about BHA? somethin' you wanna tell us, Sam, about the lil' one?

No, Woodrow talks in bold italics, my soto voice speaks softly...

... But now that you mention it... Hey! He's cute...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Sorry...

You would have loved my Falstaff... hell, you've seen my Falstaff...

... ME??...

Not quite what I meant, but, yeah, you qualify...

... Goody!!...

It's not a compliment...

· puuufffff.....hoooooo......

puuuuffffff.........whoooooooo......

puuuuffffff........hhhhhhoooooooooooo.......... *

puuuuuufffff ......hooooooooooo

puuuuuuuffffff............ hoooooooooooo

puuuuuuuuuuuuffffff..............hoooooooooo

mmmmmmm.

Hello, all...

What’s that? Needin’ a beer?

Where’s all that Idropped off this morning. Anybody seen it?

Aha!!

*pop*

Glunk, glunk, glunk

fizzle...

Here you go, one English Ale

And one big hug

(Squeeze)

Who else is still hanging round in here anyway?

Oh, I see you've already got one of each... well... now you've got two

14 fricking guests tonight? What are you people doing out there?!

The door opens, and in steps blueniteowl. She unwraps herself from her many layers, looks around and sighs. She puts her stuff away and proceeds to slip behind the bar and pour herself a glass of wine. She then settles into a big comfy chair in front of the fire.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:53 pm

...No... what he asked was, can you take all of it.... heh heh heh... heh... hee hee hee....

Looks like I have some catching up to do. Bartender, please! ...a gallon of tequila for me and my friends!!

And vegitables... have you ever plucked a carrot out of the ground and heard it scream? Man, that's horrible... there's nothing like it... except for squeezing a tomatoe until it pops... but, that's fun...

... we need to squeeze all those little bastards...

I KNOW you'll hurt me... but it would still be worth it.... and chicks dig scars...

... which must be why they leave them all over us...

Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:46 pm Post subject:

Helloooo? Jeebus, no one's here. It's fuckin' January, that's supposed to mean that everybody stays home and pisses around on the eplaya. Whatever. ~ uncorks fresh bottle of Michter's American Whisky, fills 'Less Talk More Monkey' shot glass and puts to bucket ~ Ah. Drink of the gods. Fuckos.

*sips coffee....adds some hazelnut creamer. Bites into a donut, another sip of coffee*

HOT TUB, HOT TUB, HOT TUB!! GO GIGGLES, GO!! JET, JET, JET!!

oh, sorry

Quote:
How do you cook a squirrel?
I confess that (out of pure curiosity once) I have eaten squirrel before (my sister cooked it) and it was tasty.

Did it taste like chicken?

tee hee! {blush}_________________blah blah blah de blah blah

Good morning girls. Is there coffee?

It did taste a bit like chicken. Hmmm....How come everything tastes like chicken??????????

morning sput {pours a cup} children beckon....and laundry mountain {makes faces} keep the hot tub warm!_________________blah blah blah de blah blah

That's a cute monkey, Donita. Morning Sput.

Thanks for the java. Lots to do today, so I'll be popping in and out._________________http://projectmegapixels.org

Martiansky wrote:
I thought only monkeys threw crap!
**flings poo across the room and giggles**

Hooflungpoo?! *Ducks, barely in time to avoid the flying poo! Gets up to find the roll of duct tape behind the bar* he he, here monkey.......... *grabs monkey and wraps it up with duct tape*

Hey!!! You can't do that!!! It's DUCK tape, not monkey tape. Sheesh._________________blah blah blah de blah blah

Yuck! Now who's gonna clean up that poo? Where's the magic wand? Giggs do you still have the "clean-up wand"?

Dang, you're right Giggles! Where's that monkey tape!!

Monkey: Woo-Ooo-Ooo-Aaw-Aaw-Aaw !!!

Martiansky Joined: 04 Dec 2003Posts: 2660Location: Duluth, MN Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:35 am Post subject:

*finds monkey tape.....chases monkey around bar for several minutes. Gives up and flings poo back at monkey...wearing a rubber glove mind you*

(Door flings open with great gusto...) Mornin’ people... (Raising up my magical ditty bag and pouring out quite a large number of various flavors of those yummy, individually wrapped chocolate balls you see around) I brought ya’ll something. Seemed like these would be nice to nibble on along with a nice cup of coffee and snuggling down by that nice warm fire. Always nice to ease into a lazy Sunday. Can’t stay too long... the muse spoke last night and I must get down to the shop and heed her beck and call. I try to devote sundays to making things not related to making a living. Hey, Donita... Watch swingin’ on that chandelier there... looks like it could come down at any moment._________________The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather

Oh, WOOOW!!! Donuts!!! Bless that Bambi's heart_________________The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather

{wearing extra-large rhinestone-encrusted moviestar glasses and the diamond-studded tiara with her carhartt jacket, ducking quickly into the cozy booth} I'm hiding out from the paparazzi. So what did the muse whisper to you about, I'd love to know...._________________blah blah blah de blah blah

{lifts glasses, peeks out from under them....} Thought I saw a pussy cat...... {replaces glasses, conjures a cup of herb tea, puts on her 'nontobacco smoking jacket'}_________________blah blah blah de blah blah

Paparazzi... jeez they get on my nerves. We should turn it around and chase them with big foam bats. Oh, muse you ask? She spoke of, metal, and stone... different but not... fluid and fluidity... materials thought at first to be solid and still, teased out of their shells and allowed to reveal the soul within and the soul imparted. Emotions coaxed from flame of forge, externalized and examined in a cathartic attempt to rectify and heal, both myself and others in these times when the whole world seems wrought with grief from these recent natural and unnatural disasters. To borrow a phrase from some wonderful person whom I can’t remember precisely at the moment: “Sometimes I think my muse is stalking me.” Heh..._________________The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather

LeChatNoir Joined: 01 Sep 2003Posts: 1959Location: Louisville, Ky Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:25 am Post subject:

(A Muse floats gracefully, yet somehow forcefully into the bar, drifts over to cozy booth, takes hold of a black furry ear, and with wincing cat in tow, heads towards the door) Ok, Ok... I get it... TaTaForNow, bellas

*M waves magic cleaning wand and all of the monkey poo vanishes*

Giggles are you in here?!

*the sound of chanting can be heard....."giggles, giggles, giggles, giggles, giggles, giggles, giggles, giggles, giggles, giggles, giggles, giggles"

blueniteowl sticks the Amelie soundtrack into the radio, with rag in hand she swirls and dances to the music. The look in her eyes is far far away, but she thoroughly wipes down the bar, tables and chairs. She swirls and twirls and washes the dishes. She checks the ph in the hot tub, mops the floors. Then steps out of her bartending shoes and sets them on the shelf. Into her jacket and boots she grabs her bag and the keys. Turns down the lights, steps outside, locks up and dances off into the night.

There are people that live here who are not with us anymore. And I am not willing to let them died just for a broken hinge on a door. I am staying thank you.

From the dark in the back of the bar a sound of a whisky cork...

Jewel***

Post by Jewel*** » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:10 am

So, I'm hanging out with Shoegirl in Concord, MA and what do we wake up to?

A hot air balloon landing in the middle of her lawn. Yes, it's true. Will try to post pics when I get home.

It was COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Box Burner

Post by Box Burner » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:21 am

Damn I love this bar!

Can I share a drink with you Mozy?

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:33 am

Box Burner wrote:Damn I love this bar!

Can I share a drink with you Mozy?

Thanks box you know what I like..

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:35 am

hot air balloon..... note to self get a hot air balloon hot chicks dig it.

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:35 pm

Box Burner

Post by Box Burner » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:25 pm

Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
We could float among the stars together, you and I
For we can fly we can fly
Up, up and away
My beautiful, my beautiful balloon
The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon
It wears a nicer face in my beautiful balloon
We can sing a song and sail along the silver sky
Up, up and away
Suspended under a twilight canopy

We'll search the clouds for a star to guide us
If by some chance you find yourself loving me
We'll find a cloud to hide us
We'll keep the moon beside us
Love is waiting there in my beautiful balloon
Way up in the air in my beautiful balloon
If you'll hold my hand we'll chase your dream across the sky
Up, up and away
Balloon...
Up, up, and away.....

:D

tisha2

Post by tisha2 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:40 pm

aaahhhh....i just love it.

i'm still reading mozy's wormhole post - just wanted to let folks know that i'm here. i've got a few pbr's leftover from yesterdays river trip, if anyone wants one. fantastic amazing indian summer weather on the northcoast of cali. and a fantastic amazing date last night with my fantastic amazing new love. i am glowing.... we sat in his hottub for hours watching the Orionid metor shower. and we did some other stuff...

good lovin' rocks!
ERP ~ Emergency Resource Procurement
"if i can't find it, yer f***ed"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ERP-Emergency-Resource-Procurement/257100377734118

how we roll:
https://www.facebook.com/TheThugboat

Kinetic IV

Post by Kinetic IV » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:02 pm

This is the original bar and technical problems be dammed it's still the best bar.

I'm just putting up a quick post to say Hi and Bye, it's busy out here!
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:36 pm

Mmmmm.... other stuff... hot tub seemed to be the place to be last nite..

note to self hot chicks love hot tubs.

40 ft RV hot air ballon with a hot tub ... ? I think I found my new art car.

helitack
Burning Since: 2004

Post by helitack » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:11 pm

Well fuck me silly, the lil ol red truck with NV plates just pulled up. Oh Shit....
Actively helping President Trump build the wall

Winning hearts and minds in lovely TexMexistan...

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:29 pm

helitack wrote:Well fuck me silly, the lil ol red truck with NV plates just pulled up. Oh Shit....
Hee hee hee...

Sounds like Heli's weekend just got a whole lot better. Maybe.

Round of makers for the Bar??

>glug... glug... glug...<

Here ya are. We'll keep Heli's on ice...

for now.

Hugz...

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:54 pm

Bay Bridge Sue wrote:
helitack wrote:Well fuck me silly, the lil ol red truck with NV plates just pulled up. Oh Shit....
Hee hee hee...

Sounds like Heli's weekend just got a whole lot better. Maybe.

Round of makers for the Bar??

>glug... glug... glug...<

Here ya are. We'll keep Heli's on ice...

for now.

Hugz...

Thank you Sue I always enjoy drinking with you **clink**

joel the ornery
Burning Since: 1998
Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares

Post by joel the ornery » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:36 pm

well, let's see.... what have i missed...

went through the homecoming, missing most of it.

miss the lady i shouldn't be seeing, and wished others wanted to see me... including the lady to my right with clove cigarettes.

got the attention of a youngster 13 years my junior.... to go see mencia in concert.

life is strange... SED is having a yeast infection and peirod... and he is a boy.

miracles in modern medicine.

thank goodness, there's guinness.

uBeRpLaYa

Post by uBeRpLaYa » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:42 pm

yOu aRe mIsSiNg HeLiTaK pHoToGrApHiNg rEnEe. tHeN iT iS mY tUrN. i aM sUcH tHe LiTtLe mAtChMaKeR.

joel the ornery

Post by joel the ornery » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:50 pm

uBeRpLaYa wrote:yOu aRe mIsSiNg HeLiTaK pHoToGrApHiNg rEnEe. tHeN iT iS mY tUrN. i aM sUcH tHe LiTtLe mAtChMaKeR.
check your PM, life is truly strange

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:02 am

I think this bloody mary is toooo spicy..

let me try that again....there we go just right.

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:08 am

Well i contacted management about getting the front and back doors in here fixed...we'll see.
Its not that I was trying to make a new bar, I was renting space for us while the building owner fixed the BARS issues.
But alas...everyone is fine with the roaches aka bugs and broken doors...se la ve~

Morning ya'll !
I'd love a Bloody mary MozY...
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".

joel the ornery

Post by joel the ornery » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:23 am

wow. don't think i can stomach much liquor today.... however, the day is young.

tisha2

Post by tisha2 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:47 am

crap.

it's monday.
ERP ~ Emergency Resource Procurement
"if i can't find it, yer f***ed"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ERP-Emergency-Resource-Procurement/257100377734118

how we roll:
https://www.facebook.com/TheThugboat

SED

Post by SED » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:23 am

MB, I believe that over spicy bloody mary is actually a "Flaming Moe".
It ain't the hanging, it's the drop.

BigCock

Post by BigCock » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:30 am

... flaming Moe, bloody Mary - so VIOLENT. Where's the love?

How 'bout a Happy Happy!
1/8 glass Triple Sec
1/4 glass Vodka
Fill with Orange Juice

... or a Love Cocktail!
2 oz. Sloe Gin
1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp. Raspberry Juice
1 FERTILIZED eggwhite

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:32 am

SED wrote:MB, I believe that over spicy bloody mary is actually a "Flaming Moe".
I see thats where the flame comes from..... thanks SED

I'd love a Bloody mary MozY...

crap.

it's monday.

Imageno vodka....

wow. don't think i can stomach much liquor today....

"Flaming Moe". for SED good call...

BigCock

Post by BigCock » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:33 am

for uBeR

Return to “Open Discussion”