Post by Roberto Dobbisano » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:23 pm

[media]
"10 principles? you cant HANDLE the 10 principles..."

Lonesomebri
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: CAMP THREAT

Re: BRCCP: Black Rock City Communist Party

Post by Lonesomebri » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Elderberry wrote: Makes no sense to me getting all worked up until more is known.
Ahhhh.....back to the, "well, we really don't know that any commercial camps were set up, do we?" Do you even believe yourself? If you do, oh, the pity. Why don't you shut up until everything is known, you know, the universal theory is revealed? Could you do that, you being the "better man" and all you claimed to be oh so long ago when you first said you were shutting up about this issue? You are right though, more people are upset and worked up over the sell-out of principles than what your measly weak simple replies could stem. Keep trying. You would be the first to admit being wrong? HA HA HA HA HA, you are clueless even about yourself. You are a better man for shutting up yet not doing that, also. You have just about spent all your capital. Class act all the way. Ignorant dude bragging about it with pompousness, well, the Bmorg really does have the PR sherpa for their white clad vacation guru. What makes sense to you is sucking up to power, and laughing at who you think is weak. Like I said, Class act, all around. In the Dome.
"If this is the best of all possible worlds, what are the others?"
- Voltaire, Candide

Roberto Dobbisano

Post by Roberto Dobbisano » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:07 pm

run, dog, run.

the fact the Bri's profile pic is indeed a lap dog does not in anyway mean that he is a lackey, or running dog...

it is merely coincidence.

elderberry is being the shitzu here.
"10 principles? you cant HANDLE the 10 principles..."

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Lonesomebri wrote:
Elderberry wrote: Makes no sense to me getting all worked up until more is known.
Ahhhh.....back to the, "well, we really don't know that any commercial camps were set up, do we?" Do you even believe yourself? If you do, oh, the pity. Why don't you shut up until everything is known, you know, the universal theory is revealed? Could you do that, you being the "better man" and all you claimed to be oh so long ago when you first said you were shutting up about this issue? You are right though, more people are upset and worked up over the sell-out of principles than what your measly weak simple replies could stem. Keep trying. You would be the first to admit being wrong? HA HA HA HA HA, you are clueless even about yourself. You are a better man for shutting up yet not doing that, also. You have just about spent all your capital. Class act all the way. Ignorant dude bragging about it with pompousness, well, the Bmorg really does have the PR sherpa for their white clad vacation guru. What makes sense to you is sucking up to power, and laughing at who you think is weak. Like I said, Class act, all around. In the Dome.

Blah, blah, blah. One trick pony you are. :roll: old curmudgeon with nothing better to do but blast your crap on every forum on the board. Give it a break already.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:52 pm

old curmudgeon with nothing better to do
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

H.G.Crosby

Post by H.G.Crosby » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:10 am

i don't need a 17,000$ plug & play to get laid.

all i need is a toolbelt, some sweat, and a smile....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:55 am

Frida Be You & Me

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:23 am

Another wonderful advertisement for The Fashion Show out in the Desert.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beaut ... eet-style/

Elderberry-
Blah, blah, blah. One trick pony you are. :roll: old curmudgeon with nothing better to do but blast your crap on every forum on the board. Give it a break already.
And a warm welcome to those guest posting on this thread who have done so much to make the Burn what is is becoming today. I would say that your input here is very "boring", or that you seem to need Midol, or that you should not act like a school grader, but those are all suggestions you gave me, and we see how that turned out. Funny you should visit and post on the BRCCP thread to complain about me posting on every forum..... No, just posting on the ones that apply.
- Voltaire, Candide

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:33 am

Roberto Dobbisano wrote:run, dog, run.
the fact the Bri's profile pic is indeed a lap dog does not in anyway mean that he is a lackey, or running dog...
it is merely coincidence.
Look, Bri knows how to sit up, roll over, beg, play dead........just ask any of the women he's dated.
- Voltaire, Candide

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:31 pm

The struggle continues, the petition has passed 700 signatures. Every person signing, concerned with the commercialization of the Burn, laughed at by the guy who told you to fill out some form no one would ever see for the Bmorg to help them further limit who gets tickets. The form with the outcome of the official Bmorg blog putting the results thru the spin cycle 3 or 4 times so far, yet never revealing the results. So, what does the Citizenship of BRC think about the for-profit camps? Tell us what the forms revealed, not what the Bmorg thinks of for-profit camps, that we already know. Instead of outright knee-jerk contempt for the little person, and endless love of the powerful, if only this this champion of the sell-out of Burning man would have just dialed it back a bit... But that would have required self-control, insight and some real feel for humanity by the Mistress of Sell-out Merriment. Ha, good luck with that.
Elderberry wrote:Hahahahahahahaha good luck with that. :roll:
Lonesomebri wrote:The BRCCP recommends all loyal comrades read and sign this petition.
Sure, the org has it's form, the one all the turn-keys hype, you can fill that out and have it buried in private, but here you can have your voice heard out-loud.

https://www.change.org/p/black-rock-cit ... ofit-camps
In the wake of the 2014 Burning Man in Nevada, it is clear that BRC has a problem with what the BMOrg have euphemistically called Turnkey Camps.

The citizens of BRC have been near unanimous in their condemnation of what are better termed 'Commodification Camps', as we can see from the response to two recent PR posts on the Burning Blog.

We now demand some concrete action on the part of the BMOrg, namely:

- That BMOrg create a policy explicitly outlawing Commodification Camps, and make it clear that they are not welcome in our community at all.
- That BMOrg cease providing placement and directed ticket sales for Turnkey camps, with the definition of Turnkey developed in consultation with the Burner community.
- That Jim Tananbaum resign from the board of the Burning Man Project
- Voltaire, Candide

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:39 am

For sale in the BRCCP gift shop.
caravancicle-tshirt.jpg
- Voltaire, Candide

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:42 am

The 100 Year Plan
yumbrands.jpg
- Voltaire, Candide

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:43 am

unicorns.jpg
- Voltaire, Candide

Jackass

Post by Jackass » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:02 am

Lonesomebri wrote:The 100 Year Plan
yumbrands.jpg
That's epic brah, a chicken sandwich in a headdress...
Sooner or later, it will get real strange...

11th Principle: Depussyfication - Keeping Burning Man potentially lethal. Token

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:42 am

[media]
Frida Be You & Me

RedHeaven
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Cirque Du Cliche

Post by RedHeaven » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:31 am

H.G.Crosby wrote:i don't need a 17,000$ plug & play to get laid.

all i need is a toolbelt, some sweat, and a smile....

Yep

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:19 pm

[media]
Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:34 pm

“Burning Man is like a big family picnic,” festival founder Larry Harvey told me. “Would you sell things to one another at a family picnic? No, you’d share things.”

well they better bring a goddamn truckload of cocaine, and as many mistresses and misters of merriment they can find, and another 1000 porcelain toilets for good measure.

oh yeah, don't forget the 100 cases of jamesons for the DPW... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Frida Be You & Me

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:48 pm

dronemenace.jpg
- Voltaire, Candide

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:27 am

4Lanes.jpg
- Voltaire, Candide

H.G.Crosby

Post by H.G.Crosby » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:23 pm

More words.....

Is there anytime someone busy in selling out the Burn doesn't consider themselves a put-upon victim when they are called out on the reality behind the bs they spout?

http://blog.burningman.com/2014/11/phot ... man-lives/

To sum up, halcyon defends the sell-out, claims to be a victim of personal attacks, says compassion is needed for the millionaires selling out the Burn because they "care" also, says he will save addressing any real issues until later, much later, after the next half dozen attempts to white-wash the for-profit camps. I wonder when the last year was that this cheerleader had to buy his own ticket.
- Voltaire, Candide

666isMONEY
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: BRCCP

Post by 666isMONEY » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:47 pm

chairman_meow.jpg

H.G.Crosby

Post by H.G.Crosby » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:43 am

[media]

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:24 pm

The comrades are weighing in on the controversy over on the burning man blog. Someone asked for a concise rundown of what the problem is-

Oh, what is the controversy? Members of the inner circle with the Bmorg have a world view that they are enlightened and saving everyone by allowing boutique hotels to be set up on the playa, with all that entitles. Participation, work, cooking, bringing it, cleaning up after yourself…..that is not necessary for the ultra wealthy tourists staying at the hotels. The employees of the hotels are exploited with the same sense of benevolence the hotel owners have about everything. Somehow these hotels get early entry to set up, guaranteed tickets for clients, probably coming out of the STEP program, while all of us are scrambling for a ticket. The Burning Man Project embraces this whole mess. Anyone connected wants to stay in the good graces of such devious and unscrupulous people who control ticket/early entry/placement. And the org and their propagandist constantly act like nothing is wrong, not enough is wrong, or they need to know more. Pointing out this controversy makes a person get accused of being a troll, promoting conspiracy, and other hogwash by those looking out for their own tickets.

That’s some of the controversy.
- Voltaire, Candide

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:26 pm

i thought he was always known for his truthiness.

at least thats what i heard.

now he is disingenuous at best, purposely and cleverly deceitful (by editing his original post to change history, as it were) at worst.

his greasy charisma has lost it's flavor.
Frida Be You & Me

Bless
Burning Since: 2012

Post by Bless » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:36 am

Lonesomebri wrote:The comrades are weighing in on the controversy over on the burning man blog. Someone asked for a concise rundown of what the problem is-

Oh, what is the controversy? Members of the inner circle with the Bmorg have a world view that they are enlightened and saving everyone by allowing boutique hotels to be set up on the playa, with all that entitles. Participation, work, cooking, bringing it, cleaning up after yourself…..that is not necessary for the ultra wealthy tourists staying at the hotels. The employees of the hotels are exploited with the same sense of benevolence the hotel owners have about everything. Somehow these hotels get early entry to set up, guaranteed tickets for clients, probably coming out of the STEP program, while all of us are scrambling for a ticket. The Burning Man Project embraces this whole mess. Anyone connected wants to stay in the good graces of such devious and unscrupulous people who control ticket/early entry/placement. And the org and their propagandist constantly act like nothing is wrong, not enough is wrong, or they need to know more. Pointing out this controversy makes a person get accused of being a troll, promoting conspiracy, and other hogwash by those looking out for their own tickets.

Start your own burn.
FUCK YOU, I'M A WIZARD. FUCK YOU, I'M A SHARK.

Lonesomebri

Post by Lonesomebri » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:02 am

Bless wrote:
Lonesomebri wrote:The comrades are weighing in on the controversy over on the burning man blog. Someone asked for a concise rundown of what the problem is-

Start your own burn.

Brother, you don't know how it's done if you don't think that's exactly what I do every year.
- Voltaire, Candide

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:31 am

Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:32 am

seriously....

the tired old "start your own burn" line...

BITCH, PLEASE....

now run along and go give some superstar dj a blowjob.
Frida Be You & Me

Return to “Open Discussion”