Donald Trump is my hero

All things outside of Burning Man.
Perpetual Burn
Burning Since: 2021

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Perpetual Burn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:52 pm

Lord McDonald Trump builds the finest, most luxurious walls known to man... for only the price of a ladder and a rope, you can join Trump's Gym, wall jumping and Border Patrol escaping will get you fit and MAGA! *Ladder and rope not included.

Consciousness contains all Multiverse
The Singularity cannot be hacked
The Divine Programmer manifests Love
Phenomena radiates it back
With Immaculate power and humble Grace
We Burn down Samsara
At Home, this must be the Place

Perpetual Burn

Post by Perpetual Burn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:06 pm

Miura-7 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:56 am
I can only do what, I can do. That is be as close to morally correct as I can be, without being too self-righteous. It's clear the obvious route is, and has always been for me "Radical Self-Reliance." Disconnect, deflect, maximum efficiency, and minimum waste. Lead by example, so they say. When I say disconnect, I mean disconnect from the utility companies, not society.
I hear ya... and as long as your heart is in the right place and you're doing what you feel is good for people, then go for it. Too often it seems like we're divided into some political competition where just winning is what it's all about... it's supposed to be about making the world a better place. That's something I believe the powers that be in the highest ranks in America and around the world have long since abandoned in favor of victory, power and making money.

And hey, it's nice to be able to talk to someone, even if we disagree, without resorting to namecalling and personal attacks. Part of the divide and conquer practice is to get us to demonize our rivals and lose site that we're all humans just trying to get by in this mad world...
We Burn down Samsara

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:39 am

#CoughOnARepublican

President Donald Trump on Friday night tried to cast the global outbreak of the coronavirus as a liberal conspiracy intended to undermine his first term, lumping it alongside impeachment and the Mueller investigation.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/2 ... rus-118269
Frida Be You & Me

Perpetual Burn

Post by Perpetual Burn » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:11 am

^^^Lolz...

He's probably mostly pissed cause he's a primary shareholder in Corona Brewing Company and thinks the virus is named after the beer and it is hurting his shareholder value because he thinks people are afraid they might catch the virus if they drink Coronas.

That's the kind of street smarts they just don't teach in schools these days. :wink: :coffee:
We Burn down Samsara

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:26 am

2FD271F9-DB45-4A3E-8BE1-6B151582DC9D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

lucky420
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:27 am

He’s not lying ^^^
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Simon of the Playa

Re: Mike Pence is a Power Bottom

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:10 am

58143388-A0BC-42AD-9641-434584D3CB8F.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

Perpetual Burn

Post by Perpetual Burn » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:59 pm

We Burn down Samsara

DoctorIknow
Burning Since: 1998

Post by DoctorIknow » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:31 am

This guy...
Might have Covid-19 with runny nose and not enough energy to stand straight and feign prayer.

guy in pic.jpg

some seeing eye
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Post by some seeing eye » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:04 am

Trump supercut (compilation videos)

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+supercut&tbm=vid
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

Simon of the Playa

Re: Donald Trump is my Nero

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:07 am

go for the tweet, stay for the comments..
128982E6-BC6E-40D0-9E76-DBC3C9F2A366.jpeg
Frida Be You & Me

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:58 am

TIL that pigs can fiddle or at least pose as if they know how

Poser

Poser pig
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:43 pm

7A9EC1A6-3508-4871-8884-5809651C2F68.jpeg
Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:56 am

720342FF-0A4B-49F1-ABAC-AD8DA525914E.jpeg
Frida Be You & Me

Sham

Re: Donald Trump is my Nero

Post by Sham » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:55 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:07 am

go for the tweet, stay for the comments..

128982E6-BC6E-40D0-9E76-DBC3C9F2A366.jpeg
BUMP

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:32 am

Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:18 am

once again, it is “Obama’s Fault”...

Frida Be You & Me

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:43 am

Our dear leader is such an insecure turd.

Shit with eyes
With all his lies
Hope he dies
On the toilet all alone
Crying for Ivanka
Hear him moan
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Get a clue, lose the handshake!

Supercut request..

Traveller in Time
Burning Since: 2020
Camp Name: Neon Light Alley (should be: Camp Envy)

Post by Traveller in Time » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:40 pm

a really small enemy

Good health, good luck, guerilla tactics expected
Dreaming a temporary world improving the default world

Not expressing yourself but embracing all other expressions is The Challenge

...I can make anything I can imagine . . . I just can't make _some_ things happen

Have some Free will

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:37 pm

Frida Be You & Me

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:30 pm

BEAUTIFUL DAY OUTSIDE. I THINK WE HAVE SOME GREAT THINGS TO TALK ABOUT. THE FEDERAL RESERVE, AS YOU KNOW, IT JUST HAPPENED 10 MINUTES AGO BUT TO ME IT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY AND I WANT TO CONGRATULATE THE FEDERAL RESERVE. FOR STARTERS, THEY LOWERED THE FEDERAL RATE FROM WHAT IT WAS, FROM 1% TO ONE POINT 25%, AND LOWERED DOWN TO 0%, TO 0.25%. SO 0 TO 0.25%. THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE, QUITE A BIT. AND IN ADDITION, VERY IMPORTANTLY, THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THEY ARE GOING TO BE PURCHASING $500 BILLION OF TREASURIES AND $200 BILLION OF MORTGAGE-BACKED SECURITIES, AND THAT NUMBER CAN INCREASE, BUT THEY WILL START WITH THAT. THAT'S REALLY GOOD NEWS. REALLY GREAT FOR OUR COUNTRY. SOMETHING THAT WE'RE VERY HAPPY, I HAVE TO SAY, I'M VERY HAPPY. THEY DID IT IN ONE STEP. THEY DIDN'T DO IT IN FOUR STEPS OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. THEY DID IT IN ONE STEP, AND I THINK PEOPLE IN THE MARKET SHOULD BE VERY THRILLED. WE'RE THE STRONGEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BY FAR, FINANCIALLY AND IN EVERY OTHER WAY, AND THAT BRINGS US IN LINE WITH WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES ARE. THEY ACTUALLY HAVE NEGATIVE RATES, BUT WE GET IT DOWN TO POTENTIALLY ZERO. THAT'S A BIG STEP, AND I'M VERY HAPPY THEY DID IT,A AND YOU WILL NOT HEAR ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ME UNLESS IT IS A MONTH OR TWO FROM NOW. SO I CONGRATULATE THE FEDERAL RESERVE. IT IS TERRIFIC. IT JUST CAME OUT AS WE SPOKE. I WASN'T GOING TO MENTION, BUT IT JUST CAME OUT AS WE WERE WALKING UP. I WANT TO THANK THE PEOPLE AT GOOGLE AND GOOGLE COMMUNICATIONS. AS YOU KNOW, THEY SUBSTANTIATED WHAT I SAID ON FRIDAY. THE HEAD OF GOOGLE, A GREAT GENTLEMAN, CALLED US AND APOLOGIZED, I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE PRESS GOT THEIR FAKE NEWS, BUT THEY GOT IT SOMEPLACE. AS YOU KNOW, THIS IS FROM GOOGLE, THEY -- YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF AND I AM SURE YOU WILL APOLOGIZE. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE COULD GIVE THE NEWS CORRECTLY. SO WONDERFUL. I JUST HAD A PHONE CALL WITH VERY IMPRESSIVE PEOPLE, THE BIGGEST IN THE WORLD OF STORES, GROCERIES AND ALL. I'LL GIVE YOU THE NAMES. , DAVE CLARK WHOLE FOODS. THE CEO OF CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY. THE CEO OF TARGET. THE CHAIRMAN AND CEO, PRESIDENT OF HY-VEE. THE CEO OF GENERAL MILLS, GREAT COMPANY. THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF SYSCO. THE CEO OF COSCO. CEO OF PUBLIX. DONNY KING, TYSON FOODS. THE CHAIRMAN AND CEO OF KARGIL. THE CEO AND CHAIRMAN OF KROGER, BIG COMPANY. DOUG MCMILLAN, CEO OF WALMART. HE'S BEEN FANTASTIC. DOUG WAS HERE ON FRIDAY AND WATCHED THE MARKET GO UP 2000 POINTS. ON FRIDAY, IT WENT UP ALMOST 2000 POINTS. THE CEO OF DOLLAR GENERAL CORPORATION. AND THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF ALBERTSON'S. THESE ARE ALL PHENOMENAL COMPANIES. WE HAD A LONG CONVERSATION WITH THEM AND THEY HAVE, THEY'VE GOT TO WORK 24 HOURS AROUND THE CLOCK KEEPING STORES STOCKED. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, WE WILL ALL BE GREAT. WE WILL BE SO GOOD. WHAT'S HAPPENED WITH THE FED IS PHENOMENAL NEWS. WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ALL THESE INCREDIBLE COMPANIES IS PHENOMENAL NEWS. BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY SO MUCH. TAKE IT EASY. PEOPLE ARE GOING IN AND BUYING MORE. I REMEMBER, I GUESS DURING THE CONVERSATION DOUG OF WALMART SAID THEY ARE BUYING MORE THAN THEY BUY AT CHRISTMAS. RELAX. WE'RE DOING GREAT. IT ALL WILL PASS. THE FOLKS WE SPOKE TO, THEY'VE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB. THEY WILL MEET THE NEEDS OF THE PUBLIC. THEY ARE GOING AROUND THE CLOCK IF THEY HAVE TO AND ARE COMMITTED TO THE COMMUNITIES WHERE THEY ARE SERVING,, WHICH THEY SERVE SO BEAUTIFULLY AND HAVE FOR A LONG TIME AND ARE BUYING A LOT OF ADDITIONAL THINGS TO SELL. BUT AGAIN, THEY ASKED ME TO SAY, CAN YOU BUY A LITTLE LESS, PLEASE. I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER HEAR THAT FROM A RETAILER. ALL OF THEM ARE WORKING HAND-IN-HAND WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AS WELL AS STATE AND LOCAL LEADERS TO ENSURE FOOD AND ESSENTIALS ARE CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE, AND THEY WILL DO IT. THERE'S NO SHORTAGES, WE HAVE NO SHORTAGES OTHER THAN PEOPLE BUYING ANYWHERE FROM THREE TO FIVE TIMES WHAT THEY WILL NORMALLY BUY. IT WILL BE THERE FOR A LONG TIME. WE'RE DOING NUMBERS. THERE IS PENT-UP DEMAND THAT'S INCREDIBLE. WHEN THIS PASSES, YOU WILL SEE NUMBERS, I PREDICT, I GUESS I AM ALLOWED TO PREDICT LIKE WALL STREET PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO PREDICT, AND THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH IN AGREEMENT, YOU WILL SEE THERE IS PENT-UP DEMAND LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING ME HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE. BUT THIS HAS TO GET THROUGH. THEY KNOW THEY ARE GETTING THROUGH THE CRISIS AND WILL REQUIRE ALL OF AMERICA APPROACH. THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT. THEY ARE COMMITTED TO REMAINING OPEN DURING THIS CRISIS, TOTALLY OPEN. THOSE STORES HAVE TO STAY OPEN. THEY SUPPLY OUR COUNTRY. OUR SUPPLY CHAINS IN AMERICA ARE THE MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD AND ARE WORKING VERY HARD, AROUND THE CLOCK. THE STORES ARE STOCKING UP AT A LEVEL BEYOND CHRISTMAS TIME. AND IT'S GREAT. IT WAS VERY REASSURING, SPEAKING TO THESE PEOPLE. THEY HAVE IT TOTALLY IN HAND. THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANYBODY IN THE COUNTRY TO HOARD ESSENTIAL FOOD SUPPLIES. THEY SAID TO ME, PLEASE TELL THEM TO GO BUY, ENJOY IT, HAVE A NICE DINNER, RELAX, BECAUSE THERE'S PLENTY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE QUANTITIES, BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO REFILL THE STORES ON A BASIS AS RAPID AS THEY ARE REFILLING THEM. AND WE'RE USING THE FULL POWER OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO DEFEAT THE CORONAVIRUS AND WE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES, AND WE'RE DOING REALLY, REALLY WELL. A A LOT OF GOOD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN. I WANT TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE STANDING BEHIND ME. THESE ARE PHENOMENAL PEOPLE. WE HAVE SOME OF THEM OVER HERE. THE PEOPLE BEHIND ME HAVE BEEN WORKING ROUND THE CLOCK AND ARE DOING AN INCREDIBLE JOB. WE SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING, WHAT'S GOING ON IN OTHER COUNTRIES. WE'RE LEARNING FROM WATCHING OTHER COUNTRIES, FRANKLY. THERE'S A VERY CONTAGIOUS, A VERY CONTAGIOUS VIRUS. IT'S INCREDIBLE. BUT IT'S SOMETHING WE HAVE TREMENDOUS CONTROL OF. VERY IMPORTANTLY, YOUNG PEOPLE, PEOPLE OF GOOD HEALTH, AND GROUPS OF PEOPLE JUST ARE NOT STRONGLY AFFECTED. ELDERLY PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT WELL, OR NOT WELL IN CERTAIN RESPECTS, ARE A DANGEROUS GROUP. WE HAVE TO WATCH THEM, HAVE TO PROTECT THEM VERY MUCH AND WATCH OVER AND PROTECT THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY VULNERABLE. WITH THAT, IF IT'S OK, I WILL GO AND MAKE SOME CALLS. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE FEDERAL RESERVE. IT IS A TREMENDOUS THING THAT TOOK PLACE JUST NOW. ON A SUNDAY, I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S EVER HAPPENED ON A SUNDAY BEFORE, BUT I WOULD THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE ON WALL STREET ARE VERY HAPPY, AND I CAN TELL YOU I AM VERY HAPPY. I DID NOT EXPECT THIS, AND I LIKE BEING SURPRISED. OUR VICE PRESIDENT IS DOING AN INCREDIBLE JOB. HE'S GOING TO TAKE OVER, AND I WILL SEE YOU PROBABLY TOMORROW. [SHOUTED QUESTIONS]
Frida Be You & Me

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Savannah » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Perhaps part of the reason for his slowness: he was hoping there was money to be made off of our sicknesses.

Germany confirms that Trump tried to buy firm working on Coronavirus vaccine
https://www.politico.eu/article/germany ... ccine/amp/
*** The Burning Man Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

BBadger
Burning Since: 2010

Post by BBadger » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:13 am

Let us rename the novel coronavirus to "Covfefe-19" to tie it to Trump's response and legacy.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:18 am

Frida Be You & Me

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Savannah » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:13 pm

BBadger wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:13 am
Let us rename the novel coronavirus to "Covfefe-19" to tie it to Trump's response and legacy.
That would be so, so perfect. Perhaps we can make that virus viral? :)
*** The Burning Man Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:56 am

Jared strikes again!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kushner-r ... ays-report

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/16/us/p ... virus.html

NYT:
"Mr. Kushner’s early involvement with dealing with the virus was in advising the president that the media’s coverage exaggerated the threat. But when Mr. Pence’s chief of staff asked him to help merge the Pence and Trump communications operations because the two-person shop in the vice president’s office found itself overwhelmed and trying to keep up, Mr. Kushner, long critical of the White House communications shop, tried to supplement the vice president’s team with other aides. One of them was Hope Hicks, the former White House communications director, who recently rejoined the administration as Mr. Kushner’s aide.

But Mr. Kushner also sought to take on a more expansive role for himself despite his lack of knowledge on the topic and without talking to most of the task force members or public health experts.

Mr. Kushner’s involvement has also introduced a new but familiar face at the Department of Health and Human Services: Adam Boehler, a close friend of Mr. Kushner, a former Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services employee and the head of the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation.

Mr. Kushner’s influence was immediately felt. He urged his father-in-law to go ahead with a ban on some travel from Europe and to declare a national emergency, after Mr. Trump had dithered and second-guessed himself for agreeing to it.

But after Mr. Trump delivered an error-ridden Oval Office address last week, the president followed it with an appearance Friday in the Rose Garden in which he said Google had developed a coronavirus testing website that did not exist. Mr. Kushner was deeply involved in both efforts, and had sold his father-in-law on the website as a smart concept.

By Sunday evening, Mr. Trump was raging to aides that the press coverage was terrible after the promised national website failed to materialize."

Hope Hicks was, of course, the DJT campaign press secretary who admitted she might have told some "white lies" in that capacity. Her arc would make a good film, and it's not done yet.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:18 am

Frida Be You & Me

some seeing eye

Post by some seeing eye » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:36 am

Jared, coronavirus superhero behind the scenes!

"Earlier this month we learned that Jared Kushner had paused his work bringing peace to the Middle East to focus his efforts on tackling the coronavirus crisis. This was a slightly alarming development given not only Kushner’s lack of relevant expertise, but also his reported belief that the deadly virus was not a “health reality” and that the threat was being hyped by the media. It was also noted that, despite seizing the reins on this thing, as of last week the first son-in-law hadn’t attended “a single task force meeting,” where he might have accidentally learned something from Dr. Anthony Fauci or one of the other health experts present. But according to a new report, there’s actually an explanation for Kushner’s absence: He’s apparently busy running his own coronavirus task force.

(WAPO & Vanity Fair)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03 ... task-force

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115320/?

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:59 am

Frida Be You & Me

Return to “Open Discussion”