Donald Trump is my hero

All things outside of Burning Man.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
Posts: 4717
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro
Location: Meadow Vista, CA
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Dr. Pyro » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:24 am

Would somebody like to tell me how this is directly Trump's fault? I never blamed for a moment any of the mass shootings that took place under the Obama administration his fault, because he had nothing to do with it. And since Trump has been a liberal Democrat most of his life (he financially supported Hillary Clinton in 2008) I'm sorry, I just don't get it. If you want to blame the NRA or domestic terrorists or your general wackjobs for these tragedies, I'm down with that. But to blame a sitting President, any sitting President, for the actions of some random citizen is beyond the pale. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
Posts: 14717
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
Location: Palm Springs
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Elderberry » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:13 pm

This president encourages it. In his tweets, in his speeches, and in his attitude towards it. And FOX News doesn't help. What used to be dog whistles are now shouts through a bullhorn. If you don't pick up on it you are either deaf or awfully naive.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8773
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by lucky420 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Elderberry wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:13 pm
This president encourages it. In his tweets, in his speeches, and in his attitude towards it. And FOX News doesn't help. What used to be dog whistles are now shouts through a bullhorn. If you don't pick up on it you are either deaf or awfully naive.
Perfectly said
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8773
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by lucky420 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:23 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:24 am
Would somebody like to tell me how this is directly Trump's fault? I never blamed for a moment any of the mass shootings that took place under the Obama administration his fault, because he had nothing to do with it. And since Trump has been a liberal Democrat most of his life (he financially supported Hillary Clinton in 2008) I'm sorry, I just don't get it. If you want to blame the NRA or domestic terrorists or your general wackjobs for these tragedies, I'm down with that. But to blame a sitting President, any sitting President, for the actions of some random citizen is beyond the pale. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
There were mass shootings that took place under Obama. The incidents have risen since drumpf took office. Surely you can’t be in denial of these hard facts? These shootings are almost all done by a white male who investigators find are trump supporters/followers. He calls these people “very fine”, he laughs about shooting immigrants at his rallies.

So yes we can blame drumpf (your seemingly hero), he does nothing to say “enough is enough”. When is enough going to be enough for you doc? Is it going to take one of your loved ones to be gunned down?

You should be ashamed and embarrassed. How utterly gross
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10239
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by FIGJAM » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:52 pm

Folks trying to start the civil war before the election maybe???
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19134
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:52 pm

Doc, you are wrong, again.


also, i don’t ever want to talk to you in person.

my opinion of you can go no lower.





https://www.bellingcat.com/news/america ... of-terror/


read this too.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 52do1.html
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
Dr. Pyro
Posts: 4717
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro
Location: Meadow Vista, CA
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Dr. Pyro » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:59 pm

I'm not going to dignify your posts with a comment.

User avatar
some seeing eye
Posts: 3189
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo
Location: The Oregon

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by some seeing eye » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:27 am

Trump reads! (at least headlines)

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/ ... ia-1437913

It brings a smile to know Bezos can poke him daily. Reading the Post is strange. The Wall Street Journal has gone downhill. Obviously he watches Fox too.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19134
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:01 am

Dr. Pyro wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:59 pm
I'm not going to dignify your posts with a comment.

thats because you have nothing but horse shit to say.

your opinions on trump and the current political landscape he has made are pathetic and disgusting.


you are already undignified by your previous words, so please, don’t bother.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19134
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:47 pm

6E0F8037-C9E5-4CE6-8C2B-AB164CA6B58A.jpeg
AE6A6A67-0B37-4D4B-A3AE-61795B1C4E7D.jpeg
51E57486-DBDD-4838-A3AB-9A60F30E1B3D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8773
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by lucky420 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:01 am
Dr. Pyro wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:59 pm
I'm not going to dignify your posts with a comment.

thats because you have nothing but horse shit to say.

your opinions on trump and the current political landscape he has made are pathetic and disgusting.


you are already undignified by your previous words, so please, don’t bother.
+1000
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19134
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:52 am

“This is formal impeachment proceedings,” Nadler said in an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett. “We are investigating all the evidence, we're gathering the evidence. And we will at the conclusion of this — hopefully by the end of the year — vote to vote articles of impeachment to the House floor.”


https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4568 ... roceedings
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
some seeing eye
Posts: 3189
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo
Location: The Oregon

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by some seeing eye » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:52 pm

Trump has several times discussed with aides that the US should buy Greenland from Denmark. I'm not making this up.
Maybe this news is a planned weapon of mass distraction from recession?
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

User avatar
BurnerBunny
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:03 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by BurnerBunny » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:54 pm

I don't like it when people attack Trump by calling him Drumpf. I'm half german and half scandinavian, and proud of my heritage. Emphasizing the origin of someones name as an insult is just classless.

Did you know German is the largest single ethnic background in the US, not English or Irish. If it wasn't for anti-german sentiment during the world wars, German would have easily become our 2nd national language. Unfortunately parents refused to teach their children and within a generation it was lost across the country.

It was very common for German words/names that started with a D to be anglicized into a T in English.

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8773
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by lucky420 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:13 pm

Drumpf, chump, clump, lump, dump,slump, stump

He’s a douche bag with no class himself. Tell me do you “I don’t like it” when turd in chief denegrates minorities and women too?

Are we great yet? Are we?
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

User avatar
Joeln
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:55 pm
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: On our own
Location: Fort Collins, CO

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Joeln » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:33 pm

But, but but . . .
what about his idea to buy Greenland?
Fucking genius!
Collapse first and avoid the rush

User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
Posts: 14717
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
Location: Palm Springs
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Elderberry » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:52 pm

BurnerBunny wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:54 pm
I don't like it when people attack Trump by calling him Drumpf. I'm half german and half scandinavian, and proud of my heritage. Emphasizing the origin of someones name as an insult is just classless.

Did you know German is the largest single ethnic background in the US, not English or Irish. If it wasn't for anti-german sentiment during the world wars, German would have easily become our 2nd national language. Unfortunately parents refused to teach their children and within a generation it was lost across the country.

It was very common for German words/names that started with a D to be anglicized into a T in English.
First time I've ever heard that. I'm sure nobody else has either as the only person we wanted to offend was Drumpf himself.

So, how about this. Give us another name to call him that rymes with or sounds like Trump and would be as insulting as possible.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

User avatar
BurnerBunny
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:03 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by BurnerBunny » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Or have some class and don't attack someone's ancestry. There's plenty to criticize, I'm no Trump fan. But I don't hate him either.

User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
Posts: 14717
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
Location: Palm Springs
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Elderberry » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 pm

Hate is not a strong enough term to describe how I feel about him. I don't care what his nationality or ancestry is. I'd like him much better if he were dead. And better yet it was a long agonizing death to boot.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19134
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:51 am

The author, who compares today’s world events to the rise of fascism in the 1930s, writes: “I didn’t think of myself as especially political compared with some of my fellow travellers, but when asked to kill a relatively anodyne reference to an Orange Skull I realised that perhaps it had been irresponsible to be playful about the dire existential threat we now live with, and I withdrew my introduction.

“International fascism again looms large … and the dislocations that have followed the global economic meltdown of 2008 helped bring us to a point where the planet itself seems likely to melt down,” he writes. “Armageddon seems somehow plausible and we’re all turned into helpless children scared of forces grander than we can imagine, looking for respite and answers in superheroes flying across screens in our chapel of dreams.”

https://boingboing.net/2019/08/16/every ... tical.html
B1052DDA-F91D-4DD0-8937-4E42C8DAD9CC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8773
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by lucky420 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:17 am

BurnerBunny wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:34 pm
Or have some class and don't attack someone's ancestry. There's plenty to criticize, I'm no Trump fan. But I don't hate him either.
Bitch please and class my ass! Get the fuck over it. You don’t think your hero doesn’t attack people’s ancestry, looks, abilities, identities? That old diseased whore in the White House brought this upon himself. So instead of clutching your pearls and wringing your hands, open your eyes to real issues or keep burying your head in the sand, I don’t give much of a fuck. We see you
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

User avatar
some seeing eye
Posts: 3189
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo
Location: The Oregon

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by some seeing eye » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:13 pm

@BurnerBunny, your post is the first time I've heard of Drumpf as a slight to people with German families. I'm part of that, I'm the classic euromutt. To me it's a contraction of dunce with Trump and pf to make it sound funny. Trump's family is a classic immigrant story with maybe some wealthy influence in the case of his current wife.

I have great concerns about Trump's personality. All the things he expresses most parents and our schools correct early. Bullying, lying, not taking responsibility and deflecting blame, creating diversion, acting on dangerous impulses, and illogical thinking are replaced by better behaviors; all personality types can be successful at growing out of them. Sadly his parents and the New York Military Academy, where he was sent age 13, were successful. Today, we can layer onto that age-related cognitive decline.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
Posts: 14717
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
Location: Palm Springs
Contact:

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Elderberry » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:05 pm

some seeing eye wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:13 pm
@BurnerBunny, your post is the first time I've heard of Drumpf as a slight to people with German families. I'm part of that, I'm the classic euromutt. To me it's a contraction of dunce with Trump and pf to make it sound funny. Trump's family is a classic immigrant story with maybe some wealthy influence in the case of his current wife.

I have great concerns about Trump's personality. All the things he expresses most parents and our schools correct early. Bullying, lying, not taking responsibility and deflecting blame, creating diversion, acting on dangerous impulses, and illogical thinking are replaced by better behaviors; all personality types can be successful at growing out of them. Sadly his parents and the New York Military Academy, where he was sent age 13, were NOT successful. Today, we can layer onto that age-related cognitive decline.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

User avatar
BurnerBunny
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:03 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by BurnerBunny » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:15 pm

Drumpf was how President Trump's ancestors originally spelled it. Although unlike most Germans who immigrated then anglicized their names upon arrival here, his changed their names while back in Germany. It's a complicated story.

Please stop using the original German spelling as if it's an insult.

User avatar
some seeing eye
Posts: 3189
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo
Location: The Oregon

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by some seeing eye » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Elderberry wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:05 pm
some seeing eye wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:13 pm
@BurnerBunny, your post is the first time I've heard of Drumpf as a slight to people with German families. I'm part of that, I'm the classic euromutt. To me it's a contraction of dunce with Trump and pf to make it sound funny. Trump's family is a classic immigrant story with maybe some wealthy influence in the case of his current wife.

I have great concerns about Trump's personality. All the things he expresses most parents and our schools correct early. Bullying, lying, not taking responsibility and deflecting blame, creating diversion, acting on dangerous impulses, and illogical thinking are replaced by better behaviors; all personality types can be successful at growing out of them. Sadly his parents and the New York Military Academy, where he was sent age 13, were NOT successful. Today, we can layer onto that age-related cognitive decline.
Correct, Mr Elderberry, and thanks! I continuously edit my posts so I create some misses in intent.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

User avatar
Joeln
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:55 pm
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: On our own
Location: Fort Collins, CO

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Joeln » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:45 pm

chosen one.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Collapse first and avoid the rush

User avatar
Bless
Posts: 1295
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:43 pm
Burning Since: 2012
Location: DC

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Bless » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:45 am

download (3).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FUCK YOU, I'M A WIZARD. FUCK YOU, I'M A SHARK.

User avatar
some seeing eye
Posts: 3189
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo
Location: The Oregon

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by some seeing eye » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:39 pm

Cartoonist Bas van der Schot of De Volkskrant, Netherlands
228827_600.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8773
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by lucky420 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:19 am

Pussy Ass Bitch
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19134
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Simon of the Playa » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:03 am

“Sometimes it’s worth stepping back to look at the full picture.

He has pressured a foreign leader to interfere in the 2020 American presidential election.

He urged a foreign country to intervene in the 2016 presidential election.

He divulged classified information to foreign officials.

He publicly undermined American intelligence agents while standing next to a hostile foreign autocrat.

He hired a national security adviser whom he knew had secretly worked as a foreign lobbyist.

He encourages foreign leaders to enrich him and his family by staying at his hotels.


He genuflects to murderous dictators.

He has alienated America’s closest allies.

He lied to the American people about his company’s business dealings in Russia.

He tells new lies virtually every week — about the economy, voter fraud, even the weather.

He spends hours on end watching television and days on end staying at resorts.


He often declines to read briefing books or perform other basic functions of a president’s job.

He has aides, as well as members of his own party in Congress, who mock him behind his back as unfit for office.



He has repeatedly denigrated a deceased United States senator who was a war hero.

He insulted a Gold Star family — the survivors of American troops killed in action.
He described a former first lady, not long after she died, as “nasty.”

He described white supremacists as “some very fine people.”

He told four women of color, all citizens and members of Congress, to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came.”

He made a joke about Pocahontas during a ceremony honoring Native American World War II veterans.

He launched his political career by falsely claiming that the first black president was not really American.


He launched his presidential campaign by describing Mexicans as “rapists.”

He has described women, variously, as “a dog,” “a pig” and “horseface,” as well as “bleeding badly from a facelift” and having “blood coming out of her wherever.”

He has been accused of sexual assault or misconduct by multiple women.

He enthusiastically campaigned for a Senate candidate who was accused of molesting multiple teenage girls.

He waved around his arms, while giving a speech, to ridicule a physically disabled person.

He has encouraged his supporters to commit violence against his political opponents.

He has called for his opponents and critics to be investigated and jailed.

He uses a phrase popular with dictators — “the enemy of the people” — to describe journalists.


He attempts to undermine any independent source of information that he does not like, including judges, scientists, journalists, election officials, the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the Congressional Budget Office and the National Weather Service.

He has tried to harass the chairman of the Federal Reserve into lowering interest rates.

He said that a judge could not be objective because of his Mexican heritage.

He obstructed justice by trying to influence an investigation into his presidential campaign.

He violated federal law by directing his lawyer to pay $280,000 in hush money to cover up two apparent extramarital affairs.

He made his fortune partly through wide-scale financial fraud.

He has refused to release his tax returns.


He falsely accused his predecessor of wiretapping him.

He claimed that federal law-enforcement agents and prosecutors regularly fabricated evidence, thereby damaging the credibility of criminal investigations across the country.

He has ordered children to be physically separated from their parents.

He has suggested that America is no different from or better than Vladimir Putin’s Russia.

He has called America a “hellhole.”

He is the president of the United States, and he is a threat to virtually everything that the United States should stand for.”



David Leonhardt, New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/opin ... lower.html
Frida Be You & Me

Post Reply

Return to “Open Discussion”