Donald Trump is my hero

All things outside of Burning Man.
Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Re: Donald Trump is my hero

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:33 pm

Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson is suing former President Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and two far-right groups — the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers — for allegedly conspiring to incite the deadly violence on Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol.

The lawsuit, filed on Thompson's behalf by the NAACP and the civil rights law firm Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll, accuses Trump and the other defendants of violating the 1871 Ku Klux Klan Act by trying to interfere in Congress' certification of the Electoral College count. The legislation was part of a series of Enforcement Acts at the time intended to protect the enfranchisement of Black citizens from violence and intimidation.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/16/96837421 ... pitol-riot
Frida Be You & Me

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:01 pm

This does spark joy:
https://youtu.be/j-2XofNa1wQ

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:42 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:54 am
Seriously. As cute as most BM participants are, BM is nothing but inclusive. See if you recognize anyone.
In the footage I've viewed of the attempted insurrection at the Capitol, I don't recall seeing any red-lobstered shirt-cockers. But then, it wasn't very sunny.
That's one word I regret googling during breakfast.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
, but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:19 am

The attempted insurrection wasn't the only thing Trump has incited.
Donald Trump would do "terrible things" anytime Dr Anthony Fauci disagreed with him publicly, the doctor revealed in a recently released interview.

The Mr Trump's antagonistic behaviour towards Dr Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, inspired his supporters to do the same. Now, Dr Fauci has to live under the care of armed guards since last April.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 04862.html
That's one word I regret googling during breakfast.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
, but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Simon of the Playa
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:35 am

Authorities say the defendants prepared for weeks ahead of the attack, attended training sessions and recruited others. They donned tactical vests and helmets, moved in an organized fashion as they advanced on the Capitol and communicated with one another during the siege, prosecutors say. Several defendants formed a “stack” formation used by military infantrymen, marching the Capitol steps with their hand on the shoulder of the person in front of them, authorities said.

The new arrests include an Ohio couple, Sandra and Bennie Parker. The others facing charges are: Graydon Young of Englewood, Florida; his sister, Laura Steele of Thomasville, North Carolina; Kelly Meggs and his wife Connie Meggs, of Dunnellon, Florida.

Kelly Meggs, who authorities say is the leader of the Florida chapter of the Oath Keepers, wrote in a Facebook message in December: “Trump said It’s gonna be wild!!!!!!! It’s gonna be wild!!!!!!! He wants us to make it WILD that’s what he’s saying. He called us all to the Capitol and wants us to make it wild!!!," according to court documents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/si ... d-n1258439
Frida Be You & Me

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:38 am

And now the little pendejo’s are being left out to dry and cry...
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Return to “Open Discussion”