Truth....

All things outside of Burning Man.
DVD Burner

Truth....

Post by DVD Burner » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:28 am

cowboyangel PM'd/asked me how I was doing. I had to tell him the truth. This is what I said.

P.S. Leave him alone please because there are a lot of folks that have PM'd me the same thing:
cowboyangel wrote:Tony.canyou fill me in on what's going on with thing you're going through? I can't spend the time to root through the posts to find out. I hope you hang in there.
Everything is fine. I just have to do something about the negative stuff. I have been accused of some serious things that are not true. I am 43 years old and have been through enough to know that I cannot let things stand the way that they are.

I have Ranger genius and sensei accusing me of threatening Rian Jackson. I would never ever ever threaten any female of any type.
Plus There is no reason for anyone to attack anyone they know nothing about.
Aside from that, I really want eplaya to be jumping, But it's not gonna happen unless something is done about the kiddy iddy bullshit that is going on here.
I have dealt with all kinds of people in my life that have made life difficult for me and others that associate themselves with me, all because I'm right about one thing or another.
When I find that someone is right about something, I admit it, and learn from them and move on and continue to try to learn from them. I want to have what I do from the outcome from my upcoming actions to be positive.
I’m sure it doesn't look like that at this moment, but I am gonna have to trust that the org (burningma) is/will trust that I know what I am talking about and doing.

This has to be done. Hopefully with a positive outcome.
Yes, I am that dedicated to Burningman and Larry, Michael, Crimson, will, Ms. P, Harley, Flash, Pepe, Marion, the webteam and the rest of the inner circle.

That's all.

other than that I am fine....awesome in fact. How are you? :lol:

I love my smilies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.s. Oh and you can post anything that I say to you in this PM. I have nothing to hide and only want the best for eplaya. ok?
Please post truth on this thread. Make it fun ok?

Back to my vacation. :lol:
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:46 am

one cool thing about the ultimate truth is that it is what it is no matter what anyone says or thinks it is....so why not be preoccupied with that? I don't know.....I find it hard to be sometimes....
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

it is hard

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:20 pm

it is hard sometimes, no doubt. even my last girlfriend said, 'bronco, it's so hard with you, somtimes...' and i'm like, 'sometimes?! - i don't go to yoga and stretch all that out becuase i like it, it's becuase you obligate me, and we both need to learn some common respect!'

and after that, things got really good. i mean, she would make me coffee every morning. and she wouldn't obligate me to walk her fucking goddamn dog in the ice cold morning when all i want to do is check my email... so things got better. and that's what god is.

joel the ornery
Burning Since: 1998
Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares

Re: Truth....

Post by joel the ornery » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:10 am

DVD Burner wrote:cowboyangel PM'd/asked me how I was doing. I had to tell him the truth. This is what I said.

P.S. Leave him alone please because there are a lot of folks that have PM'd me the same thing:
cowboyangel wrote:Tony.canyou fill me in on what's going on with thing you're going through? I can't spend the time to root through the posts to find out. I hope you hang in there.
Everything is fine. I just have to do something about the negative stuff. I have been accused of some serious things that are not true. I am 43 years old and have been through enough to know that I cannot let things stand the way that they are.

I have Ranger genius and sensei accusing me of threatening Rian Jackson. I would never ever ever threaten any female of any type.
Aside from that, I really want eplaya to be jumping, But it's not gonna happen unless something is done about the kiddy iddy bullshit that is going on here.
I have dealt with all kinds of people in my life that have made life difficult for me and others that associate themselves with me, all because I'm right about one thing or another.
When I find that someone is right about something, I admit it, and learn from them and move on and continue to try to learn from them. I want to have what I do from the outcome from my upcoming actions to be positive.
I’m sure it doesn't look like that at this moment, but I am gonna have to trust that the org (burningma) is/will trust that I know what I am talking about and doing.

Yes, I am that dedicated to Burningman and Larry, Michael, Crimson, will, Ms. P, Harley, Flash, Pepe, Marion, the webteam and the rest of the inner circle.

That's all.

P.s. Oh and you can post anything that I say to you in this PM. I have nothing to hide and only want the best for eplaya. ok?

joel the ornery wrote:i once saw the truth at burning man, in a porta potty.

joel the ornery

Re: Truth....

Post by joel the ornery » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:11 am

DVD Burner wrote:cowboyangel PM'd/asked me how I was doing. I had to tell him the truth. This is what I said.

That's all.

joel the ornery wrote:i once saw the truth at burning man, in a porta potty.
now i have seen it on the eplaya.

Rabbi Dali Rick

Post by Rabbi Dali Rick » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:50 am

You can't handle the truth....

geekster

Post by geekster » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:54 pm

The problem with truths is that there are just too damned many of them.
Pabst Blue Ribbon - The beer that made Gerlach famous.

joel the ornery

Post by joel the ornery » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:05 pm

geekster wrote:The problem with truths is that there are just too damned many of them.
and many of them contradict one another.

regynalonglank

Post by regynalonglank » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:25 pm

oddly i have found that opposite things can be true at the same time...kind of a mind bender, but there you go!
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:28 pm

niels bohr wrote:The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

joel the ornery

Post by joel the ornery » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:32 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
niels bohr wrote:The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
and all of which are found in burning man porta potties.

geekster

Post by geekster » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:10 pm

joel the ornery wrote:
geekster wrote:The problem with truths is that there are just too damned many of them.
and many of them contradict one another.
Nah, it is even weirder than that ... ONE truth can contradict ITSELF even. What may be an truth to you, isn't for me.

So ... whose truths were we discussing here, anyway?

Patience

Post by Patience » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:37 pm

My nuts continue to itch.
It's not that I hate you. It's just that I'm a much better person than you.

gigglesnort

Post by gigglesnort » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:50 pm

Truly, you might should pick up a cream for that.

geekster

Post by geekster » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:55 pm

Patience wrote:My nuts continue to itch.
Tell him to wax instead of shaving. Seriously cuts down on the itch.

gigglesnort

Post by gigglesnort » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:56 pm

geekster wrote:
Patience wrote:My nuts continue to itch.
Tell him to wax instead of shaving. Seriously cuts down on the itch.
The man speaks true.

helitack
Burning Since: 2004

Post by helitack » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:05 pm

Huh?
Actively helping President Trump build the wall

Winning hearts and minds in lovely TexMexistan...

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:29 pm

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz!
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

geekster

Post by geekster » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:23 pm

What? That why *I* wax!

neoprayer

Post by neoprayer » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:55 pm

Hey DVD Burner, I Finally found you. Tony Prayer is back online and wondering what you are up to. Hey Give me a call tomorrow.

707-374-4367, Tell Ed that Tony Prayer says hey. :lol:

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:00 pm

Hey hey hey, truth be told, we miss you already.

robotland

Post by robotland » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:21 am

joel the ornery wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
If The Truth wasn't in your body, don't put it in the potty.

Truth is like MOOP- It's more valuable if you pick it up, and worth even more if you don't drop it in the first place.
Howdy From Kalamazoo

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:47 am

robotland wrote:
joel the ornery wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
If The <edit>Name</edit> wasn't in your body, don't put it in the potty.

<edit>Name</edit> is like MOOP- It's more valuable if you pick it up, and worth even more if you don't drop it in the first place.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.

robotland

Post by robotland » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:52 am

theCryptofishist wrote:
robotland wrote:
joel the ornery wrote: and all of which are found in burning man porta potties.
If The <edit>Name</edit> wasn't in your body, don't put it in the potty.

<edit>Name</edit> is like MOOP- It's more valuable if you pick it up, and worth even more if you don't drop it in the first place.
.....I just wanted to see what a quintuple quote looked like.
Howdy From Kalamazoo

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:02 am

robotland wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
robotland wrote: If The <edit>Name</edit> wasn't in your body, don't put it in the potty.

.....I just wanted to see what a quintuple quote looked like.
Happy now?
The Lady with a Lamprey

Return to “Open Discussion”