Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:53 am

The deer wasn't carrying I.D.; she's a Jane Doe.

tonytohono

Post by tonytohono » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:57 am

bullD wrote:
Fucking anything French...
Not just anything...

Rian Jackson

Post by Rian Jackson » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:41 am

Fuck!

Was super exhausted but couldn't sleep because i hurt too much. My sweetheart got up with me at 4 am to distract me and feed me drugs. I paid him back by finally scoring - i mean, managing to turn the hot water off in the shower without him seeing me. It was priceless. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

My stomach is in fucking knots; i feel like i'm gonna puke all over my keyboard - damn unintentional sleep dep.
surlier than thou

regynalonglank

Post by regynalonglank » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:00 am

fuck! who's idea was it to stay up all damn night. us old people needs our sleep...idjit. oh, right, that was me...fuckin default decisions :) fuck
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum

stuart

Post by stuart » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:25 am

gotta love it when in a rare occurence fucking physics is on your side.
call me baby

SilkenTofu
Location: in a cold case in the healthfood eisle at your local grocery store

Post by SilkenTofu » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:15 pm

FUCK

I was driving home and the fucking neighbors already have their christmas lights up, not only that, they have giant blow up illuminated snowmen and other lawn do-dads. It's not the decorations that I am against, but it just fucking reminds me that the traffic is only going to get worse and people's heads will be in their asses until the holidays are fucking over.

FUCK!!!
I am a bit tied up at the moment...but if you leave your name and number.....

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:18 pm

regynalonglank wrote:fuck! who's idea was it to stay up all damn night. us old people needs our sleep...idjit. oh, right, that was me...fuckin default decisions :) fuck
fuck...let me see now....you need something in your life.....how about a nice quiet place to hang out in? ....something like......ah.....let's see.........I know...the eplaya 12 step thread!
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

regynalonglank

Post by regynalonglank » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:20 pm

been there, done that. makes me want to nap :)
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum

sparkletarte

~

Post by sparkletarte » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:24 pm

Grrr, I talked to the guy who's buying the house that I want, and he'll step away for money.....grrr.... "I really respect you and what you've done with your business" my fucking ass.

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:28 pm

ah ha! then it's working...a place to soothe down the burned passions....rest awhile...and then get back on the horse
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

regynalonglank

Post by regynalonglank » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:32 pm

dang, there's a horse? have i even been to burning man? :)
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:33 pm

fuck, we both forgot to say fuck so here's a double fuck at ya.

tonytohono

Post by tonytohono » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:38 pm

The answer is FUCK... FUCK is the answer.

Oh Fuck fuck fuck.

tonytohono

Post by tonytohono » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:43 pm

One last fuck. I HATE fucking socks.

I just fucking hate them. I am tired of people thinking I am a sock.

So anyone who uses a sock, at anytime, or for any reason.

A great big FUCK you. Quitte using socks. And fuck you for thinking I am one of htem.

I'm NOT

bullD

Post by bullD » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:48 pm

tonytohono wrote:One last fuck. I HATE fucking socks.

A great big FUCK you. Quitte using socks. And fuck you for thinking I am one of htem.

I'm NOT

:lol:

tell us how you REALLY feel, no holding back now...

:lol:

FUCK!!!

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:49 pm

fuck..the socks are certainly welcome into the 12 step thread..they obviously need more help than the rest of us......

Woodrow

Post by Woodrow » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:38 pm

tonytohono wrote:One last fuck. I HATE fucking socks.

I'm NOT
Huh?
Hey! It's me!!!

Count Sockula

Post by Count Sockula » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:25 pm

[count from sesame street voice]AH AH AH AH AAAHHH[/count from sesame street voice][lightning strike, thunder]
I don't know what yer talking about.

Omnipotent Booming Voice

Post by Omnipotent Booming Voice » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:26 pm

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Flower Express

Post by Flower Express » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:29 pm

[deliver guy enters Fuck! thread]

Flowers for Mr. Tohono~

[attached note reads "dude, sorry about your tough time, love, Gigasock"]

gigglesnort

Post by gigglesnort » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:31 pm

Well fuck me runnin, I forgot to slip a fuck into those middle two Fuck! thread posts.....

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:34 pm

FUCKIN AYE!

My friend is here from Manchester. WOO HOO!

I'm off to fuckin party.
:P
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

tonytohono

Post by tonytohono » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:08 pm

Flower Express wrote:[deliver guy enters Fuck! thread]

Flowers for Mr. Tohono~

FUCK I'm not kidding. I hate socks! I respect that some people are just trying to have fun, but I'm sorry. Mulitple personalities isn't the way to do it. Not when other people accuse you of being a sock. I mean fucking go to my site. I'm not bs-ing. lol.

Oui vey

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:10 pm

tonytohono wrote:
FUCK I'm not kidding. I hate socks! I respect that some people are just trying to have fun, but I'm sorry. Mulitple personalities isn't the way to do it. Not when other people accuse you of being a sock. I mean fucking go to my site. I'm not bs-ing. lol.

Oui vey
AH ha ha!

Nice site.
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:12 pm

oh yeah.....fuck

gigglesnort

Post by gigglesnort » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:18 pm

If *you* are certain that you're real, then fuck what someone else might think. Can't please all the people all the time; as evidence, I humbly submit:
tonytohono wrote:
Flower Express wrote:[deliver guy enters Fuck! thread]

Flowers for Mr. Tohono~

Oui vey

tonytohono

Post by tonytohono » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:24 pm

yeah, just fuck 'em.

Wind_Borne

Bad Burn!

Post by Wind_Borne » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:26 pm

"Pop"

That's the sound of me sticking my head up out of work after the almost three months since Burning Man. Hello to one and all!

But that's not why I'm on this thread...

Another Kind of Burn

Somehow the trek back from Burning Man always seems so much longer than the voyage out there. After this year's 14 hour drive home, with stops to drop off friends and their gear, I vowed to henceforth take an extra day and stop in Reno for sleep and a shower (or two).

So the Thursday night following the Burn finds me, normally a wide awake night person, still worn out and staring bleary eyed at the late news on TV and trying to summon the energy to actually go to bed. Abrubtly the house goes dark and quiet. Power outages are not uncommon out here in the Sonoma hills. As I get up and walk across the house to call PG&E I take a glance across the valley to the east and see that the houses on the far ridge still have power and lights. I also catch a glimpse of light coming from my right, to the west.

For a moment I think "lights are on to the west." But the problem is, I don't have any neighboors visible to my west. Just fields and forest. That realization stops be mid-stride. I whip open the front door and stare out toward the glow. Across the meadow a line of flame is moving uphill, and upwind, towards my house. I'm awake now!

I grab the cell phone, run outside, and start laying out hoses to spray water onto the dry grass between the house and the fire. I keep a buffer zone around the house; but right now that seems meager protection. My water tank holds 2000 gallons of water; but without power for the boost pump the spray from the hoses is pretty weak.

As I work the hoses I call 911. After getting the essential information (there's a fire at my address), the 911 dispatcher starts asking me all sorts of detailed questions about the fire. Hopefully she was asking all this to determine what kind of help to send; but at the time it seemed more like she was filling out some kind of form to be submitted to a review panel that would determine my fate... next Tuesday. All the while the fire is getting bigger and closer, and I'm trying to douse the most threatening areas. The dispatcher admonishes me over and over to cease fighting the fire. Right. Sure. Whatever. "Excuse me while I keep the flames from reaching this oak tree." She kept asking me how big and how close the fire was. And each time my answer was twice as big and half as far as the previous response.

Finally a couple of CDF tanker trucks rumble up the road and pull up in front of the house. A dozen men and women pull out hoses, make connections, and fire up pumps. Now we have some serious water falling on the flames and soaking the ground. Additional crews arrive to flank and contain the fire. By dawn, there's just steam and the smell of burnt wood and grass.

The fire started when an oak tree fell over into the power line that runs to my house. The fire stopped 15 feet from my home.

Fuck! A whole different experience from watching the Man burn!
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
-- George Washington

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:30 pm

Hey Wind_Borne! Glad to see you again!

Wind_Borne

Post by Wind_Borne » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:35 pm

Good to see you too, Cowboy.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
-- George Washington

Return to “Open Discussion”