^Rhino!
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Black Rock Beacon

Re: Fuck!

Post by ^Rhino! » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:19 pm

shroom wrote:
lucky420 wrote:I hope you get a fuckin goodnight sleep
I did thanks!

But fuck being stressed making me feel exhausted anyway. here's to the weekend!

shroom, I hope you get a full night's sleep unstressed. If you need to talk to anyone, just give us a heads-up. We got the people, we got the anti-stress good times to make it smooth. Just say the word.

**Rhino sends some of his patented one-of-a-kind antistress mojo shroom's way.**
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
Black Rock Beacon - '2010, 2012-2016
(lux, veritas, lardum)
Bacon is forever. Veni, vidi, pertudi. (We came, we saw, we DRILLED.) - BRC Div. of Geology 2009-2015
I'm here until the serendipitous synchronicity is ubiquitous.

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

^Rhino!

Post by ^Rhino! » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:10 am

lucky420 wrote:Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Ah. I get it now. I fucking blew it when I didn't say FUCK in the last post.

Thanks for the fucking reminder.
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
(lux, veritas, lardum)
Bacon is forever. Veni, vidi, pertudi. (We came, we saw, we DRILLED.) - BRC Div. of Geology 2009-2015

tatonka
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Rancho Deluxe

Post by tatonka » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:17 am

fuckin chainsaw wont start , got gas and spark ? at last run the idle was going up ,now and then , may have a air leak somewhere. Fuck , then the Harley batt goes to toast and its only 12 years old :( fuckity fuck
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.
-Plato

If a good man is offered power , he has to lower himself to pick it up .

^Rhino!

Post by ^Rhino! » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:37 pm

tatonka, I think you probably already fucking looked, but did you prime it first? Fucking two-cycle engines sometimes need it. My fucking hardcore leafblower did. Barring a lack of prime, did you overprime and flood the fucking engine?

12 years on a fucking battery? Dude, you're doing fucking awesome.

Fucking A. I got my fuck back in every sentence. Not just one fucking fuck for the post, but a whole fucking fuckton of fuck.
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
(lux, veritas, lardum)

tatonka
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Rancho Deluxe

Post by tatonka » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:04 pm

always choke this one till it sputters , then off choke and it would fire every time. Then last two times the mtr would high rev , like a fuckin air leak. This time I squirted some fuel into the cyl and it fired for awhile. Going to clean and check all the fittings on the fuckin carb.
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.
-Plato

If a good man is offered power , he has to lower himself to pick it up .

pink
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Post by pink » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Just a fucking fuckity fuck day. And I'm trying to fucking quit smoking.

But I don't fucking have cancer, and DS tix really aren't much to fuck about when looking at the whole of life.
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!

Thecatman
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Post by Thecatman » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:34 pm

I'm trying eat light, especially for lunch, so today I have a salad and a pear for lunch. I get home from fuckin work
and I gained a fuckin pound from this morning. Fuck
My cats are cuter than your grandkids!

"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

Martiena
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Playa Info Camp 2016

Post by Martiena » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:53 am

Thecatman wrote:I'm trying eat light, especially for lunch, so today I have a salad and a pear for lunch. I get home from fuckin work
Fuckin obvious your fuckin scale is fucked!

So... I fucked off for awhile, but I'm fuckin dying to connect with people that might be as fucked as I am! :wink:
Gotta get a new fuckin avatar.
I look too fuckin happy... I AM fuckin happy in that hot, dusty, fuckin magical Black Rock City!
I fuckin love you burners! :D

Especially RHINO! My fuckin brother in the desert!
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

- George Bernard Shaw

^Rhino!

Post by ^Rhino! » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:08 am

Martiena wrote:
Thecatman wrote:I'm trying eat light, especially for lunch, so today I have a salad and a pear for lunch. I get home from fuckin work

So... I fucked off for awhile, but I'm fuckin dying to connect with people that might be as fucked as I am! :wink:
I look too fuckin happy... I AM fuckin happy in that hot, dusty, fuckin magical Black Rock City!

**feels all warm and friendly inside**

I fuckin' love you, too. You are missed. I keep the picture of us in Reno in a special folder in my computer, the one marked, "People who need me to keep on keepin' on fightin' the good fight and making the world a better place"

Thank Microsoft for LFNs (Long Folder Names) and allowing them.
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
(lux, veritas, lardum)

Martiena
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Playa Info Camp 2016

Post by Martiena » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:29 pm

^Rhino! wrote:
Martiena wrote:

**feels all warm and friendly inside**

I fuckin' love you, too. You are missed. I keep the picture of us in Reno in a special folder in my computer, the one marked, "People who need me to keep on keepin' on fightin' the good fight and making the world a better place"

That's a great fuckin folder. I'm honored to be included. :D { dusty, happy feeling, like a big Rhino hug! }

Thank Microsoft for LFNs (Long Folder Names) and allowing them.
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

- George Bernard Shaw

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:10 pm

fuck bump
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Thecatman

Post by Thecatman » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Fuckin wind. I don't know what the gusts are but two sections of the fence between our house and next door neighbor fell. I think I might have said 10 words to them in 15 years and now I'm sure we're gonna split the cost and labor which I don't mind but it's the thought. Shouldn't cost to much. and I have to work tomorrow and now it's starting to rain
FUCK X 4

"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:12 pm

fuck thecatman, dont good fences make better neighbors?

or some fucking cliche to that effect.

That does suck though. I do worry about my fence and my dog because if she ever got out on her own I'd be devastated...
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Thecatman

Post by Thecatman » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Yeah they have a doberman and we have a Heinz 57. I'm guessing part pit bull and part golden retriever named Sandi. Kinda looks like your Pete. I know your feelings if your dog got loose.

The fencing is that fucking cheap ass cedar "privacy" fencing. If it gets over 90 I swear it's gonna spontaneously combust

geospyder
Burning Since: 2017

Post by geospyder » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:23 pm

FUCK!

Damn, that felt good to release a little tension :twisted:
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.

Ratty
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Post by Ratty » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:31 am

Oh Fuck. Yesterday there were 2 fraudulent charges on my visa card. Now I'll have to cancel it and get a new card. I can use my Mastercard for the ticket sale. Hey! That visa wasn't tied to my profile or ticketfly was it? I don't think it matters that I'm choosing a different form of payment. Anyway, Fuck Cabelas for selling someone fishing gear on my card. (At least the thieves had good taste).
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:59 am

i had to put in my cc number when i bought tix this year even though it is the same one i used last year...
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Fuck Ratty, that sucks. When my AmEx was stolen, they tried to purchase first class tickets on Virgin Air. Had they booked coach, the charge might have gone through.

I had to put in a different CC this time. No fucking worries!

BeeWeeDee
Burning Since: 2012

Post by BeeWeeDee » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:37 pm

The credit card fraud must be happening all the fucking time. My card was used in So. Dak. for buying gas precisely at the same time I was legitimately buying groceries here in WY. BAH-ZING! Card was canceled and I got a phone call. Got a new number within 36 hours. But it was convenient having a second card.
The next morning you will wake up pretty much your old self except that a very unusual 16 hours will have been added to your store of life experience.

Ratty
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Post by Ratty » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Thanks everybody. You made me feel better. All fixed. This has happened before so I don't stress over it. My new cards will be here tomorrow and I'll just have to change the acc. # with a whole bunch of accounts. John looks at the cc accounts every morning on line. I called ticketfly. They don't store credit card info. Every transaction asks for your CC number. Fucking awesome.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:12 pm

I think they cannot store the information.

and don't forget, Fuck.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

^Rhino!

Post by ^Rhino! » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:00 pm

FUCK!!!

Another one.

He was my friend, and we'd lost touch over the 27 years that we hadn't seen each other. He was my roommate in grad school, and a damn good one. We trusted one another the entire time. When I made the BIG mistake and got married in 1987, he was my best man. My ex wife and I divorced in 1990, and he was STILL there for me. Then, he got the job he'd been after all along, as a statistical pro with the FDA in Washington, D.C. He beat back cancer once, and then he got hit again with a rare cancer that ended up killing him. I just found out about it yesterday.

He lived HIS life, and he had every reason to be proud of his accomplishments. To find out like I did was a shock, and I've already spent half the day in a daze, alternating between shaking my head in disbelief and tears.

Ferrin, I'm glad I knew you.

To add insult to injury, I get another procto-sigmoidoscopy the day after tomorrow, and I'm on a liquid diet that started today. Coffee. Beef broth. Jello. Apple juice. It's all I've had all day long, and I'm not just hurting from Ferrin's death, but I'm also hungry and grumpy. FUCK!

I don't need this, and that makes three significant deaths this year. The Temple is no longer a visit, it's a MUST.

And I don't have a ticket yet.
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
(lux, veritas, lardum)

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:03 pm

(((Rhino))) sorry for your loss

fuck
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

jneilvindy
Burning Since: 2014

Post by jneilvindy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Fucking bathroom cold water line 3. Neil 0.

Earlier this winter season it froze up once, ignored it and it thawed out around 9am in the morning all on it's fucking own.

Sunday morning it's fucking froze up again. Crawled my fucking ass under the crawlspace and I swear to the fucking God's if I was an inch fatter I wouldn't even fit under there but fuck it. Foamy-sealed the join between the foundation wall and the floor joists. Saw some ugly huge fucking cracks in the foundation itself and cement patched those up and even got fucking clever and put 2 inch foam insulation on the outside foundation fucking wall.

Smugly dared that fucker to freeze up again!

Fucking froze up Tuesday morning.

So tonight I crawled my fucking fat ass back under there again, put 2 fucking inches of foam insulation on the inside foundation wall, insulated the fucking floor joist spaces and wrapped the hot and cold lines in fucking 1 inch of foam insulation and then 4 more fucking inches of fiberglass insulation around each line as well. Then created a 2"x2" vent in the fucking bathroom floor vent from the furnace to dump fucking hot air into the bathroom crawlspace.

I fucking double-dog dare it to freeze up again!

ygmir
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:19 pm

fuckin sorry Rhino........dang this!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

^Rhino!

Post by ^Rhino! » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:39 am

ygmir wrote:fuckin sorry Rhino........dang this!
I know, yggy, I know......my problem in it all is having minimal HUMAN contact that I feel I can trust in this hellhole called Misery. Oops, I meant Missouri. They tell me the important things two years after the fact. Fuck that.

OK, OK, so it's not as bad as a hellhole. But it comes close at times.
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
(lux, veritas, lardum)

^Rhino!

Post by ^Rhino! » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:43 am

"Then created a 2"x2" vent in the fucking bathroom floor vent from the furnace to dump fucking hot air into the bathroom crawlspace." And THAT is what's going to keep it unfrozen. Speaking from experience on that.

My fucking kitchen tap froze a year ago, and so I cut a hole in the floor of the cabinet, and put a fan in it pointed out. Worked like a charm Tap unfrozen in 20 minutes.
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
(lux, veritas, lardum)

DangerMouse
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Bacon Lube - The 8th Food Group

Post by DangerMouse » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:59 pm

I was going to go to Burning Man in 2014, then we lost a beloved pet, an uncle, and a friend was murdered over a 1 week period in Feburary of that year.
The previous year we'd lost another beloved pet, my friend and mentor passed away from cancer, and my uncle killed himself.
This January a friend of mine died, a friend of my wife's died, then a mutual friend of ours died. In one fucking week!
Two weeks later I was laid off from my job, a week after that my wife asked for a divorce.

So, fuck you universe! I'm going to Burning Man this year! I've got my fucking tickets! You can just fuck directly the hell off!
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

jneilvindy
Burning Since: 2014

Post by jneilvindy » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:40 pm

^Rhino! wrote:"Then created a 2"x2" vent in the fucking bathroom floor vent from the furnace to dump fucking hot air into the bathroom crawlspace." And THAT is what's going to keep it unfrozen. Speaking from experience on that.

My fucking kitchen tap froze a year ago, and so I cut a hole in the floor of the cabinet, and put a fan in it pointed out. Worked like a charm Tap unfrozen in 20 minutes.
It is now 12:30am Saturday morning and since the fix it's not frozen up again. Even with last night being the coldest it's been here in 3 years. So I'm feeling pretty optimistic.

What worries me though and I can't let go of it is why did it suddenly start freezing up this year? If anything the last year I've been getting basement way better insulated and sealed up than it's ever been.

I can't see any more gaps since the ones I plugged up last Sunday and I don't feel any strong cold breezes..... Just weird. 3 winters in this home and the first 2 no problems.

Oh and FUCK! My fucking mostly unwanted roommate living upstairs for the winter has started playing world of tanks. Which is ok by me. But he's like 90% deaf. And he is so lousy at the game all I hear all evening long is him yelling at his computer I would guess about how horrible his game is going.

I have a feeling he 1. has no fucking clue he is talking out loud. 2. has no really fucking clue whatsofuckingever just how loud he is!

:|

Return to “Open Discussion”