A friend moved to Australia this summer. Took an amazing number of hoops to jump through. Despite all of their actions, I think I know how he and his now wife were able to "prove their relationship, of six months or more". After over six months of repeated applications with yet more information, and after a civil union still wasn't enough, with more ejections & more applications, I suspect someone there in the decision tree went, ah guys, they've been jumping through hoops together for more than six months...
- 262,696 deaths from Covid-19 this year, with at least 12,588,661 cases.
- 136,627 new cases in the past 24 hours, with 866 deaths.
- 907 deaths from Covid-19 this year, with 27,821 cases.
- 15 new cases in the past 24 hours, with 0 new deaths.
But, eight shark deaths this year:
- He thinks that if you go back two shark deaths, and move forward, it's 2 shark deaths to zero Covid-19 deaths.
- And if you go back a little more, it's 3 shark deaths to 2 Covid-19 deaths. Total. Not ratio.
Thanks Trump, for trying to avoid any case tally above double digits (so you wouldn't look bad) by blocking responses, and instead turning Covid-19 in the U.S. into the Trump Pandemic, with over a quarter million Americans dead, and more to come...
Last edited by Canoe
on Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's one word I regret googling during breakfast.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
, but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.