Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
Lydia Love

Post by Lydia Love » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:09 pm

lord gawd jeesus fuck me fuck me hooba hooba.

i feel like death eating a stale cracker.

and i have to get a hold of my esteemed director and tell him that for a second night in a row - during fucking *tech* week - i will not be able to rehearse.

fuck
It's all about the squirrels.

Rian Jackson

Post by Rian Jackson » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:11 pm

tell him to tech it with a live panda.
and get yerself better, hear?
surlier than thou

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:54 pm

Rian Jackson wrote:
cowboyangel wrote:oh riannnn....riiiiiiannnnnnn
baseball season is right around the corner.........
shouldn't you have put this on the fuck thread?

gak.

must. leave. country.
ok, the Red Sox fever can spread anywhere
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

bullD

Post by bullD » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:48 pm

Lydia Love wrote:lord gawd jeesus fuck me fuck me hooba hooba.

i feel like death eating a stale cracker.

fuck
just returned from school and I have to say that I'm feeling pretty much the same way.

Fuck.

GuinivereElise

Post by GuinivereElise » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:14 am

Jeebus Fuck!ing Christ on a fuck!ing graham cracker!

I worked a full fuck!ing day yesterday... 8-7, then turned around and did a freelance job from 7.30-10.30. I was fuck!ing tired. I went to fuck!ing bed. But could the little hairball that is my fuck!ing pooch let me fuck!ing sleep a goddamned wink?! Fuck! no! This little shitbag has to be all "I'm itchy and sicky and I can't decide what I want or how to fuck!ing get comfortable" all fuck!ing night long, while I try to squeeze just a fuck!ing OUNCE of sleep from the fuck!ing night.

No such fuck!ing luck. Up out of bed at 5.22a, because I just couldn't fuck!ing take it any more.

Top it off with the fact that I now feel like a complete fuck!ing insensitive prick because I'm pissed off at him for being sicky, AND the fact that my fuck!ing very very fuck!ing part-time employee tried to get me to work the whole fuck!ing day by my fuck!ing self today, while she only works 3 fuck!ing half-days a week, and I'm already so fuck!ing exhausted that I just want to fuck!ing cry.

Fuck!

joel the ornery
Burning Since: 1998
Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares

Post by joel the ornery » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:20 am

hang in there my dear GE, you still have the best fucking avatar in these here parts.

bullD

Post by bullD » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:48 am

GE:

character building,,, not that you fucking needed it.

GuinivereElise

Post by GuinivereElise » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:55 am

bullD wrote:GE:

character building,,, not that you fucking needed it.
Fuck! that shit. I want sleep.

Martiansky
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: --->Hushville

Post by Martiansky » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:31 am

Dog kennel and earplugs......I know, I've got fur-kids too and how could I say that.... but shit, ya gotta keep some kind of sanity!!
So the theme this year is like a giant camp out in the desert? With people bringing lots of shit from all over? uh.. -Marscrumbs

Martiansky
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: --->Hushville

Post by Martiansky » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:33 am

Oh, and get one of those "elizabethan collars" so he can't scratch himself!

I mean...fuck!
So the theme this year is like a giant camp out in the desert? With people bringing lots of shit from all over? uh.. -Marscrumbs

Rian Jackson

Post by Rian Jackson » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:57 am

cowboyangel wrote:
Rian Jackson wrote:
cowboyangel wrote:oh riannnn....riiiiiiannnnnnn
baseball season is right around the corner.........
shouldn't you have put this on the fuck thread?

gak.

must. leave. country.
ok, the Red Sox fever can spread anywhere
no, no. i can go to places where there's no television.
i can go places where there's no baseball, where no one's ever played it.
i'm sure i can find a place where someone thinks it's sinful and it's been banned.

i'm very fucking resourceful.
surlier than thou

bullD

Post by bullD » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:08 am

Fuck!

I have to go dismantle my architecture/art installation at the school today. Seems that the new *president* of the school woke up on the wrong side of the bed and is demanding it be taken down. The school engineer intimated to me that first, he loves it, and second the piece could stay up for a long while, within reason, because absolutley nothing is done with the area in question and is good, in an artsy kinda way, for the school. Well I guess within reason has hit it's deadline, according to the *new* president of the school. I just hope no outside influence is at play here. I also hope the school recognizes the hard work that went into building the piece and, in turn, dismantling the piece. But, that would be asking too much wouldn't it?

Anyway, I'm sick as fuck, have classes to attend, and have to take the piece down which will realistically take a couple full days,,, it's a lovely day! I'm serious when I say that; the sun is shining and I love hectic shit like this, reminds us that we are indeed alive.

Have a great day all!

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:19 am

F*ck that Bulld. I don't suppose you can cozy up to David Best now that you're in the same position as him?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Nightterror

Post by Nightterror » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:19 am

GuinivereElise wrote:Jeebus Fuck!ing Christ on a fuck!ing graham cracker!

This little shitbag has to be all "I'm itchy and sicky and I can't decide what I want or how to fuck!ing get comfortable" all fuck!ing night long,
Fuck!
Take care of the dosage - My vet once suggested giving my dog Benodryl [sic] - It worked like a charm. Dog stopped being Itchy and Sickly - we all slept better.

Good Luck
I express my excitement by brutally interrogating whomever is nearby

sparkletarte

Post by sparkletarte » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:13 am

Hey GE, if your poochy is all itchy, try getting him.her some essential fatty acid supplements. I get one that's called EFA from some vet company- it's a liquid you put on their food. My dog gets allergies all the time but this stuff totally keeps it under control and it makes her fur prettier and she smells better and is just generally happier. Plus it's good for their joints and the immune system and all sorts of good things.

buckethead alien
Burning Since: 1997

Post by buckethead alien » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:29 pm

Fuckity fuck, dealing with airline Web sites is a pain in the ass.

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:54 pm

Fuck. They finally pinpointed mom's heart problem: bacterial endocarditis. The growth of vegetation on her heart valve is big, too big to be effectively reduced with antibiotics alone. She's too fucking sick, too weak, too old for heart valve surgery. Fuck. So she's dying, but this could be days or weeks or months.

Aw fuck, how do you get your head around this crap?

Rian Jackson

Post by Rian Jackson » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:58 pm

little fuck continuing ow.
surlier than thou

bullD

Post by bullD » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:09 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:F*ck that Bulld. I don't suppose you can cozy up to David Best now that you're in the same position as him?
I need a man with some skin on his bones, he he he

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:10 pm

bullD wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:F*ck that Bulld. I don't suppose you can cozy up to David Best now that you're in the same position as him?
I need a man with some skin on his bones, he he he
Dang it! Don't make me laugh at work!
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Donita

Post by Donita » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:43 pm

Fuck. This is pathetic. I am at the fucking library on my day/night off so I can get my email/internet/eplaya fix. I am fucking hopeless... **giggling**

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:47 pm

joel the ornery wrote:hang in there my dear GE, you still have the best fucking avatar in these here parts.
you mean....you mean...you don't like mine??????/ Oh dear
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

gigglesnort

Post by gigglesnort » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:29 am

I am fucking sick again. KIds are just little walking germ bags, and my house is a goddamn germ factory. Blech.

Not only am I hacking until my lungs burn and have body aches and chills, but I actually feel better today!

And what's more, I finally have an opportunity to go out and dance and have a real bonafide good time tonight. My kickass super fun new burner friend (the freep editor) called and invited me to go out tonight to sticky fingers where her favorite dance band is playing. This would be a drinks on the house, hang out with the band kinda night. And did I mention dancing??? I've been wanting to go out dancing for longer than I can think of right now. Shit. I wonder if I just got drunk enough I could forget about being sick.

joel the ornery

fucking peachy. just fucking peachy...

Post by joel the ornery » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:45 am

cowboyangel wrote:
joel the ornery wrote:hang in there my dear GE, you still have the best fucking avatar in these here parts.
you mean....you mean...you don't like mine??????/ Oh dear
beyond your fucking avatar, i don't like your fucking assumption that fucking rules don't apply to you fuck-tard, as they apply the rest of us.

beyond that, i think you are one peachy fucking human being.

Ranger Genius

Post by Ranger Genius » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:52 am

The HiddenFish's avatar is a commercial product, but you don't accuse her of advertising? If he's not getting paid, and not financially invested, how is his endorsement commercial? He's making a political statement with the avatar, in reality. We all talk about and share information regarding products/programs/services, etc we like, don't we? Maybe this should have been in the case studies thread about this, but I think the admins have made their decision already about this, and I agree with it.
“We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.”

joel the ornery

It is commerce, pure and simple in my humble opinion

Post by joel the ornery » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:06 am

Ranger Genius wrote:The HiddenFish's avatar is a commercial product, but you don't accuse her of advertising?
I am guessing you mean the "Darwin-Fish w/legs" of theCryptofishist as a commercial product, of which i have made no complaint.

What irks me about Cowboy Angel's avatar isn't the nonsense that they produce as entertainment, it is the advertising they sell, the service (advertising they sell to make a profit) of radio... by using that image, a commerical enterprise that sells air time for, you guessed it, commerce is here on the playa.

The "Darwin-Fish w/legs" is not associated with a manufacturer, a store or outlet to buy it... you have to seek it out, if you want to buy that product... which is unlike Cowboy Angel's avatar, which directs your attention to a commerical enterprise.

I hope this clears up my fucking position and opposition to advertising here on the eplaya.

GuinivereElise

Post by GuinivereElise » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:46 pm

fuck!

dog's still at the vet.

they've kept him for a few hours to clean his hotspots (not pleasant), give him some shots, and work some magic.

here's hoping he does okay.

fuck!

GuinivereElise

Post by GuinivereElise » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:50 pm

oh, and another Fuck!:

WHAT THE FUCK??

If I didn't have my fuck!ing plonker on, I'd fuck!ing wipe my ass with that fuck!ing asshat. Except that it would be a wasted fuck!ing effort, because trying to talk to him is like banging ones head against a fuck!ing cinderblock wall.

FUCK!

Ranger Genius

Post by Ranger Genius » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:57 pm

GuinivereElise wrote:... like banging ones head against a fuck!ing cinderblock wall.
Only less productive. Thank you for not perpetuating the cycle over there.
“We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.”

DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:58 pm

Fuck it sucks that they as usual will never get it till a year later long after I told them what the deal was a year ago.

Worse than banging your head against anything hard.
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

Return to “Open Discussion”