Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:23 am

FUUUUUUUUUUCK. TMI family shit, but FUCK!

Lorgasm

Post by Lorgasm » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:44 am

5 more fucking months till August!

Start the engine baby, I'm coming home!!
BOOBIES!!!

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:55 pm

Don't read this if you hate whining, I'm fucking whining here:

Fuck, I'm now officially the grumpy old lady neighbor! Suggested to the neighbor kids that maybe 1030 at night wasn't the best time to play basketball, they said sure, we're all polite, fucking pleases and thank yous. So I get to bed (my windows face the street and their backboard is on the curb into the street) and thunk thuunk THUD swish, little fuckers are playing again. So I fucking lie there wondering if I should wait it out, but if I do will I have to put up with this crap in my own front yard all year? Fuck. You can't negotiate with some kids, they get so fucking defensive right away. No, they wouldn't go get thier fucking parents, I don't even know if they were home.

So now I'm fucking wide awake, exhausted, and wondering when my fucking windows will get shot out with a pellet gun. Or a drunk dad bellowing on my porch.

Fuck. Now I feel old and uncool.

whine over, thanks for your attention.

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:07 pm

have you heard of stink bombs?
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

Zulegoona

Post by Zulegoona » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:27 pm

SO true Cowboy there always is an adolescent response that could accomplish your goal with out making you feel old.

AntiM I’ll bet you know people with flame throwers you could barrow. Tell me it wouldn’t make an impression if you were to step out am maniacally scream “ BOYS we’ve talked about you playing ball this late” and letting go of a sustained sky burst , and start walking towards them..... bet you wouldn’t have to worry about pellets either. If a parent says anything tell them that’s crazy and suggest there kid is on drugs.

SED

Post by SED » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:16 pm

Aren't we all supposed to say "fuck" on the this thread? Or am I just being rigid.
It ain't the hanging, it's the drop.

nogganoodle
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Booby Bar, UK Envoy

Post by nogganoodle » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:49 am

Fucking monday and I gotta go to fucking work. And my boss is fucking nuts. FUCK
You don't need a license to drive a sandwich

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:19 am

AntiM I’ll bet you know people with flame throwers you could barrow. Tell me it wouldn’t make an impression if you were to step out am maniacally scream “ BOYS we’ve talked about you playing ball this late” and letting go of a sustained sky burst , and start walking towards them..... bet you wouldn’t have to worry about pellets either. If a parent says anything tell them that’s crazy and suggest there kid is on drugs.
hehehe ... the next morning I sat outside with Bucky the skeleton sanding off his rough edges. He's cast resin but a real medical model. The little darlings were out playing ball and were very apologetic anytime they had to retrieve their ball off my lawn. I should host a nice fire spinning evening too, although we'd disappear indoors on the dot of ten pm.

Anyway, it was either their friends or cousins who were little fucktards, not the kids (primarily girls) who live across the way. I'm too soft-hearted to use the drugs remark, the mom is a recovered meth addict and has lost her kids once.

Anyway, I know people who know cops as friends, and a basketball hoop with a public street for a court is potential toast. There are other devious plans, but the first rule of revenge is what? who ? me? plans? oh fuck no.

And I can't say this enough: FUCK.

robotland

Post by robotland » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:58 am

Haven't had to do fucking MATH in the morning for, like, TEN FUCKING YEARS...Had a test on basic math (embarassing), tapemeasure reading and colorblindness/pattern recognition as prelude to potential hire at a screenprinting-and-bannermaking place...Actually got one of the find-the-number-hiding-in-the-fucking-dots things WRONG. (Mistook "27" for "97", goddammit!)
I want a half fucking point for that one!
Howdy From Kalamazoo

robotland

Post by robotland » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:17 am

HAH! Turns out I had the highest fuckin' score they'd ever seen.

Fuck YEAH! Jus' gotta pee in a cup, and be there at seven AM on Monday next.
Howdy From Kalamazoo

PlayaPetal

Post by PlayaPetal » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:50 am

Fuck - losing a great employee - fucking competition
Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:59 pm

... and I quote, "Fuck you. No really, fuck you."

That's all I have to share right now. Thanks.

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Post by Ugly Dougly » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:13 pm

Please don't masturbate on me, at me of me, or about me without my persimmon.

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:48 am

Without your persimmon? That means it's only allowed in winter? Fuyu, Hichiya or chocolate?
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

mojo

Post by mojo » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:46 am

That's some kinky stuff. Persimmon fetish...
Cum catapulte proscripte erunt tum soli proscripti catapultus haebunt.

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:35 pm

Sorry. I mis-typed. I meant FUCKING persimmon. OK?

Dustbuddy

Post by Dustbuddy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:39 pm

SED wrote:Aren't we all supposed to say "fuck" on the this thread? Or am I just being rigid.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

There, I made up for everybody else. Burning man is indeed a DO-ocracy.

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:40 pm

ImageImage
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:45 pm

Persimmon fetish fishy I never Knew.

Dustbuddy

Post by Dustbuddy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:47 pm

* sniff *

I'm allergic to persimmons. Will I never know love? :cry:

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:52 pm

I'm allergic to persimmons. Will I never know love?
that would be
I'm allergic to fucking persimmons. fuck! Will I never know love?

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:52 pm

The Lady with a Lamprey

Dustbuddy

Post by Dustbuddy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:03 pm

Mozy bonz wrote:
I'm allergic to persimmons. Will I never know love?
that would be
I'm allergic to fucking persimmons. fuck! Will I never know love?

Oh, fuck you! Couldn't you see that I was being all fucking sensitive and stuff, you fucker? Geez, try showing a little motherfucking class around here and nobody fucking appreciates it!

Fuck! Image

Kinetic IV

Post by Kinetic IV » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:53 pm

I fucking crave persimmons and this was the first year I haven't picked up a bunch of them. Damn, now that's got me all melancholy and shit thinking about stuff. Fuck!
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

Mozy bonz

Post by Mozy bonz » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:12 pm

Oh, fuck you! Couldn't you see that I was being all fucking sensitive and stuff, you fucker? Geez, try showing a little motherfucking class around here and nobody fucking appreciates it!

Thats fucking better now give me a fucking hug (((Dustbuddy!)))

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:52 am

Dustbuddy wrote:
SED wrote:Aren't we all supposed to say "fuck" on the this thread? Or am I just being rigid.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

There, I made up for everybody else. Burning man is indeed a DO-ocracy.
Fully paid for in fucking advance. Citizens of the Earth salute you.

Deleted Barkeep

Post by Deleted Barkeep » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:32 pm

The thread I was born to fucking post to. My playa name is "That Fucking Barkeep". It got gifted to me at a no-name backyard burn, where I taught a few unruly fuckers a valuable lesson:

"Free booze is not an entitlement, but free habanero sauce slipped into your drink can be if you mouth off to me enough at 4 am."

You got to share the fucking love, sometimes.

tisha2

Post by tisha2 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:30 am

okay - having been 'that fucking barkeep', and having no relationship whatsoever with persimmons, i post the following:

i have, once again, defended burningman to a 'friend' who is *REALLYREALLY* tight with me otherwise (like picking me up from the hospital after surgery with the front passenger seat all made up like a cuddly kid bed) and yet year after year questions me about burningman motives, and end-results, and what's-different-about-you-there-than-you-are-here stuff.... SHE'S NEVER FUCKING BEEN!!!!! I CAN'T POSSIBLE EXPLAIN IT NO MATTER HOW SOBER OR GROUNDED I AM!!!!

i know that if she went...this years-long issue would fucking evaporate...in the meantime - i explain it year after year, and indulge the resulting 'bullshit' discussion....only to feel all indignant that she dare question something that has SUCH a positive impact, year after year, that she has YET to experience first-hand! i get the standard societal reluctance to grasp the point, but she's a fucking *out-there theatrical performer* for chrissakes!!

*I* know i either belive in what we're doing, or i'm allowed to question what i don't buy into....and take it or leave it, it does a lot of good for a lot of people every year.....right????!!!!!

please tell me something that i can tell her and let it rest, or at least tell myself and let it rest....

tired and a bit tipsy,
tisha2
ERP ~ Emergency Resource Procurement
"if i can't find it, yer f***ed"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ERP-Emergency-Resource-Procurement/257100377734118

how we roll:
https://www.facebook.com/TheThugboat

Zulegoona

Post by Zulegoona » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:11 am

Tisha Fuck, you know there is no one thing that Burning Man is. Every one has a different experience and come away with very different often opposing ideas about it . It’s even hard to identify who is and why they would be part of the “community”, its complex and that I think is one of it’s attractions to me.

Most of the time when I try to explain it to people they go away with an impression shaped by the way they see the world . They use there imaginations to envision what it would be like so they focus on things they would in “normal” life. Me being a fifty year old man, they a think often assume I’m there for the naked babes and the big party, because that's what they think they see as the best part of the whole deal. The overwhelming entirety of the experience is impossible to express . When I try, I think I most often come off like I’m talking about a drug experience, and I’m not,.. well mostly I’m not. Maybe because it’s an intense surreal experience with many elements similar to hallucinations that fills you with a feeling of belonging while bopping your emotions all over the board it is like a drug experience. But its more.

When I first heard about Burning Man and cheeked it out on the web, and found these boards I was moved, I mean really moved by the feeling I had at last found my people , my family, my tribe. People from all over the country, the world, from snarky survivalist libertarians to floating mushroom head, people of all ages and walks of life. People you would never come across and people you wouldn’t consider striking up a conversation with in your every day life all bound together enduring and enjoying life together. The community encompasses all of the various and sometimes apposing aspects of myself. It expands my world and my sense of self by leaving me open to seeing all of humanity , the world, and every thing in it as a part of me.

Burning Man energizes the creative parts of people , expands or maybe just reminds people of the kinds of things that are possible in the world, while at the same time gives them focus, and demands you do something to express yourself and offers a greater degree of acceptance for your expressions of self. In a way it lets you know your ok.

Fuck Tisha maybe it’s best to not talk about it, I probably just made a fool of myself trying to,... but then who cares I’m ok.

the fire elf
Burning Since: 2002

Post by the fire elf » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:27 am

tisha2 wrote: please tell me something that i can tell her and let it rest, or at least tell myself and let it rest....
if you're tired of fucking talking about it, why are you continuing to look for that 'something you can tell her and let it rest'?

fuck!

just dress up like a ninja, kidnap her ass, and take her to the fucking desert. (having been removed from a party in a similar fashion, i could take a fucking hint)

what the fuck are friends for?
instantiate vacuous truth

Return to “Open Discussion”