Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
pinemom

Post by pinemom » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:28 am

Fuck, Noggan Im sure...not only are you still kinda de-toxing from BM but ya gotta have 20+ hours in the skys.
Btw, were ya able to cancel your credit cards? Fuck I hope so!
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".

nogganoodle
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Booby Bar, UK Envoy

Post by nogganoodle » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:42 am

Yep i cancelled everything. I didnt have too much money left which was good, and I was going to get a new cell anyway so that wasnt too big a deal.

The only thing I'm fucked off about is the camera. I had some pretty good pictures on it. If anyone has any good piccies of the Booby Bar and its assorted campers it would be greatly fucking appreciated if you could let me have a few.
You don't need a license to drive a sandwich

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:44 am

Fuck, mammogram day. Sigh. Not that I fucking mind so much, I just hate the hassle of riding the bus, fuck.

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:48 am

Fuck...Good Lu......Break a Boob... AntiM!

Noggan I gots pictures but there in the disposible camera I have yet to develop...shall send ya some as soon as i get motivated to get in.

nogganoodle

Post by nogganoodle » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:28 pm

That would be awesome Pinemom, its the only thing I'm really fucked off about, losing those pictures.

Everything else is fucking replaceable.

AntiM
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:23 pm

hey fucking boob-a-thon went well, they have new machines, digital. No more holding your breath and waiting for films. Still have to wait for the results to be mailed, week to ten days. quite fucking alright.

fuck me, I finally watched the last episode of Lost. What a way to waste a fucking day. Fuck I feel sluggish.

nogganoodle

Post by nogganoodle » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:28 pm

FUCKING JET LAG, I JUST WANT TO FUCKING GO TO SLEEP.

Ah, thats better.

karine

Post by karine » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:42 pm

I can't believe that after Noggan's great fucking week in the American desert.. some fucking asshole (who paid HUNDREDS of dollars for a ticket ~somewhere~ for him/herself) would do a fucking thing like STEALING NOGGAN's FUCKING PURSE.

May you rot in purse-snatcher purgatory, you FUCK WAD!

RingO'Fire

Post by RingO'Fire » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:38 am

Fuck! My fucking lower back is knotted up like a Gordian knot!

I woke up Saturday morning with every muscle in my lower back all knotted up, and have been hobbling around ever since. You know the kind of pain where you can't straighten up all the way, it hurts to cough, and all you want to do is lay flat on your back on the floor? Yep, that's what it's like.

Yesterday, I was in so much pain, I went to a chiropractor for the first time in my life. Yesterday morning, a buddy at work recommended that I go see a chiropractor. My response? "Fuck THAT! I'm not going to let some fucking voodoo witch doctor chiropractor crack MY spine - no fucking WAY!" His response? "OK, enjoy your pain then." A few hours later, I made the call. Yesterday afternoon, I got popped back into place - supposedly. I do feel a better today, but goddamn I'm sore.

To top off being in physical pain, last night I had my second date with this woman that I was pretty excited about seeing. It seemed like this relationship had some potential. Our first date last week went really well. We had a great dinner, listened to some jazz, and ended up making out in the car at the end of the date. Last night we had a great time too - great dinner, stimulating conversation - and then... I leaned in for the kiss at the end of the night. It was like kissing a mannekin. I got a call from her right after I got home. "I'm sorry I didn't kiss you back. I just don't know how I feel right now. At least we can be friends." I do appreciate her honesty, but...

FUCK! I've been relegated to the fucking "friend zone."

I even had to bust out the Nick Drake this morning. Goddammit!

C'est la vie, I reckon, but FUCK!
...but it seemed like such a good idea at the time...

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:14 am

Fuck'n A

The airport lost n found called me this mornin to tell me they have Noggan's Purse, with what sounds like MOST of her belongings?!

Hmmm there is a Playa God!
I just hope her camera is still in it!

nogganoodle

Post by nogganoodle » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:24 am

Its a Fuckin' miracle!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

joel the ornery
Burning Since: 1998
Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares

Post by joel the ornery » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:28 am

RingO'Fire wrote:Fuck! My fucking lower back is knotted up like a Gordian knot!

I woke up Saturday morning with every muscle in my lower back all knotted up, and have been hobbling around ever since. You know the kind of pain where you can't straighten up all the way, it hurts to cough, and all you want to do is lay flat on your back on the floor? Yep, that's what it's like.

Yesterday, I was in so much pain, I went to a chiropractor for the first time in my life. Yesterday morning, a buddy at work recommended that I go see a chiropractor. My response? "Fuck THAT! I'm not going to let some fucking voodoo witch doctor chiropractor crack MY spine - no fucking WAY!" His response? "OK, enjoy your pain then." A few hours later, I made the call. Yesterday afternoon, I got popped back into place - supposedly. I do feel a better today, but goddamn I'm sore.

To top off being in physical pain, last night I had my second date with this woman that I was pretty excited about seeing. It seemed like this relationship had some potential. Our first date last week went really well. We had a great dinner, listened to some jazz, and ended up making out in the car at the end of the date. Last night we had a great time too - great dinner, stimulating conversation - and then... I leaned in for the kiss at the end of the night. It was like kissing a mannekin. I got a call from her right after I got home. "I'm sorry I didn't kiss you back. I just don't know how I feel right now. At least we can be friends." I do appreciate her honesty, but...

FUCK! I've been relegated to the fucking "friend zone."

I even had to bust out the Nick Drake this morning. Goddammit!

C'est la vie, I reckon, but FUCK!
yo.. ring... "friends fuck"

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:30 am

I thought that was a fuck friend...or better known as Fuck Buddy

joel the ornery
Burning Since: 1998
Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares

Post by joel the ornery » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:32 am

pinemom wrote:I thought that was a fuck friend...or better known as Fuck Buddy
pretty much... besides, the pool of available, non-crazy partners is shrinking.

OregonRed
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Post by OregonRed » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:10 am

joel the ornery wrote: pretty much... besides, the pool of available, non-crazy partners is shrinking.
It's not a matter of finding one who isn't crazy... We're all fucking crazy. It's a matter of finding one whose crazy is compatible with your own. Good luck ROF!
M*A*S*H 4207 We're not doctors.

"Just be yourself. All the good personalities are taken." stolen from my amazing friend Dwayne Gerken's fb status post.

RingO'Fire

Post by RingO'Fire » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:39 am

OregonRed wrote:
joel the ornery wrote: pretty much... besides, the pool of available, non-crazy partners is shrinking.
It's not a matter of finding one who isn't crazy... We're all fucking crazy. It's a matter of finding one whose crazy is compatible with your own. Good luck ROF!
Hey thanks y'all. I oversimplified things a bit in my description, just to keep the verbiage down. In the late-night telephone conversation, my date, J. ,basically said that she wasn't sure if she wanted to pursue a romantic relationship with me or not - she wasn't really saying "yes" OR "no." She paid me many compliments, I'm a great guy, sophisticated, educated, interesting, "a great find", etc., etc.

However, filtered through my man-seeking-girlfriend brain, I interpreted all of this to mean, "I really like you - as a FRIEND." I said, "Yes, of course we will be friends, but my preference is NOT to be 'just friends.'" She said, "Well, don't you think that two people have to be friends first, before anything romantic can develop?" That's one of those questions that there is only one right answer to "Uhhh...ummm...Why 'yes' of course I believe that." Not really, but what else are you going to say to that question?

So, we'll see what develops from here on out, if anything. At least I've got a cool, beautiful new friend if nothing else. Hopefully though, things will work out like my buddy joel so eloquently pointed out,
joel the ornery wrote:yo.. ring... "friends fuck"
...but it seemed like such a good idea at the time...

pinemom

not for the weak of stomach

Post by pinemom » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:13 am

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This is just some stupid words I somehow think are going to keep me from having a fucking stroke!

FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING ROTTING BLOODY SLIME CUNTED IRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are a bunch of mother fucking assholes that have no fucking idea what the fuck their fucking fuckinfucking doing...
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

I have been fighting since 1999 for my measley fucking single mom of 2 kids, fucking refunds....
Ive had 3 fucking tax payer advocates
Ive been examined so many fucking times, sent fucking release of funds notices only to be followed by ramdom fucking examinations that fucking deny me AGAIN as fucking head of fucking house fucking hold.
Fuckkkkkk
Someone used to say back in the old fucking days to fucking call your fucking congressman. But who the fuck do I call. Yeah right unless I got a fucking ten thousand dollar fucking bill in my open to the congressmans cunt, I fucking aint gonna get fucking shit outa fucken no one in any fucking governmental office!
And the fucking IRS doesnt even know why Ive been re-sent to the fucking examination dept!
Fuck you IRS for your fucking phone number for any fucking questions you fucking aint got the fucking answers to!
Fuck THomas O'Merra tax fucken Payers Fucken Ad 'vocate for working with me for 2 fucking years I lived in for fucking proof i was fucking head of fucking house fucken hold, Then to turn around as say i never fucking responded to your fucken asshole life! Fuck you!
Die mother fuckover!
Just fucking roll over and mother fucking die! never in my entire mother fucking life have I been so mother fucking MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Fuck politicians fuck the fucking govermnent IRS and their no fucking sue policy!!! Man If ever there was a mother fucking case of lets screw the little man....

I'm it!
Fuck...I think I broke my keyboard. fuck it

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:23 am

...well it didnt work, fuck.
But it let the tears come, in wails.
Sorry if I went off, Im just so (cant see through the tears now) damn tired of my very own country screwing me so hard, after all the bullshit Ive been through in thoughs very scary years, I rose above it all to be a fearless stronger woman, only to be taken down to nothing today as I sit here and cry like a fucken baby, waves and waves of tears are coming now... I dont see the end...........

fuck me.

Box Burner

Post by Box Burner » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:27 am

Fuck Pinemom that fucking sucks. I do know what you mean... the IRS is a bunch of fuckwads. That goes for all government officials and agencies.I have never been able to even claim any of my kids as dependants. Fuck em all!
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

d6

Post by d6 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:29 am

dearest Pine - dont give in to those fucking fuckers! - take it out on yer weeds! i'm taking it out with a sledge and pickaxe where my "garage" once stood. you are am awesom-o, and $$$ wont change that.

d6,
single dad+2(w/medical conditoins), audited, and all of that.

*had a great time in the smou-thanks fer all of you efforts*
your witty rejoinder just flew over my head.....

no trust fund getting supply buying self-reliant non-bankrolled questionable artistic contributor sacrificing electronics at will build it destroy it clean it haul it financially uninterested uber-bot

Box Burner

Post by Box Burner » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:32 am

Pinemom, you are fucking awesome. I am sorry to hear that they have screwed you once again.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:25 am

yeah this is fucked...but again I put all my hopes of putting this right in the hands of a new tax payer advocate who bless her heart, called me back for the 4th time right in the middle of me in racking sobs, she couldnt understand me, and soothingly calmed me down enough to talk to me.
Told me what she needed to try to expedite this new examination, and told me to not do it today, to give myself a break, to work on it tomorrow.

Then she called me back again, just to tell me that we will get through this together.
Wow. Ok Ive had these elated feelings of trust in a tax payer advocate before, only to be royally screwed. But some how...some way...I do trust her. I will never stop trying to trust people.
And I dont want Thomas O'Merra to die, I just want him to be fully auditted and it wont end for 15 yrs, that he never see another hard taxed earned dime he made for 15 full yrs. figured 2 x's the hell he has ineviatably put me through. Techiniquely putting me through cause it aint over yet!

Good news is that I dont owe them any money, never did...they owe me money right around 17K still....I finally did get one yr back, first return Ive seen since 1998.

Thank You guys, sorry to be a full fledge crybaby, crazy ranting woman. But I needed to get it out.

All this after the best week of my life and a wonderful new hubby!
Ill be ok, Im going to hide today in the confines of my house, make some soup, poke smot,and watch stupid daytime tv....what is on during the day?
Love to all, and no, I wont let this stain me, it'll just hurt for a second, promise.

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am

Oh sweet Pinemom, this totally fucking sucks. Remember that these people there are truly civil servants, for every few hundred you get that are raving snotball cocksucking dickweed asshole incompetent worthless lazy sanctimonious self-righteous imperialistic ignorant addle-minded perverse sadomasochistic slovenly neer-do-well criminal subspecian cretains, you may - MAY - actually find one who is a real person who gives 1/100th of a shit about her job and her duty to her customers.

It sounds - remarkably - you may have found one.

As long as she doesn't get transferred out on her 3 day rotation to Nome, or Promoted to a non-related level of incompetence, or Demoted for failing the employee guidelines mandating IRS employees treat the public like shit, you may have a chance of succeeding. Just remember to take volumnous notes, hell, I even record them just to make sure I get the details right (yeah, I got forked by the IRS, too) and take notes from the recording, and be prepared to breing them up to speed when you make contact.

And know this, noble bar wench extroidinaire of Lemmongrad and dearest friend, we - ALL of us - are right there, crowded around, behind you 100%. Just be glad it's not the edge of a cliff you're facing!

)))))SMOOCH!!!(((((

bb

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:46 pm

thnx.Bbsue...fuck.

Gooloo

Post by Gooloo » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:07 pm

Pinemom, I hope you don't mind me fucking butting in, but I just want to throw some good vibes your way. I share your views of the IRS and I wish you the best.

I'm new here, and am setting up for 2008. I hope I can make some friends along the way.

Cheers!
Analytically fun and spontaneous

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:34 pm

fuckin welcome GooLoo!
Gotta Camp yet?

Lorgasm

Post by Lorgasm » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:29 pm

Fuckin Aye PM

Read your fuckin post. Glad you got through it. Sorry I wasnt there to rub you back and make you a cocktail. I hate to see you cry.

((((Pinemom))))

Fucking IRS bastards.

Fuck IRS, Fuck Cancer, Fuck this Fucking heat!!

XOX
BOOBIES!!!

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:38 am

you have heat?

hmmm...kinda cooler here then I thought it would be?

{{fuck}}

Gooloo

Post by Gooloo » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:51 am

No pinemom, no camp yet. I'm a virgin and I need to be introduced properly. Blyslv lives in Santa Fe, not far from here and he has been kind enough to contact me. I hope I get the opportunity to meet him soon. Next year I will be 50 in October and my wife and I will have a 20th wedding anniversary in June. I told her let's split the difference and celebrate both at BM in Sept. I was thinking about a wedding at BM that could be fun. You did that didn't you? What was it like? I bet it was a fuckin' blast!!
Analytically fun and spontaneous

BAS

Post by BAS » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:11 am

Fucking network keeps going down, so I can't stay connected to the Internet. (Not as bad as Pinemom's problems, but still annoying.)

It went from hot to cold here literally overnight the other day! :shock: Weird weather.

Gave in to the temptation to hibernate this morning, and am now fuzzy brained from too much sleep. Need to get off my backside and get some more fucking job applications out. Buncha state job interviews, but no bites yet. Maybe I should stop shirt-cocking it at the interviews.... :P

B.
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch

Return to “Open Discussion”