Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
303jewels

Post by 303jewels » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:50 pm

I just dont give a fuck anymore.

What a fucking shame!

Fuck, I do!!!!!.....actually..............
i must fucking live,

just a couple of fucks................

Hope my dreams are better than this fucking reality,........they fucking say that dont they?

Fuckers.
Timeless motion..........

Monkeypoo
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Post by Monkeypoo » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Fuck. I'm so fucking stupid sometimes.
I couldn't get online earlier.
Couldn't use the phone either.
Both were fucking dead as a door nail.
So I panicked.
I jumped to the conclusion (with my family's help) that the bill hadn't been paid.
But then WHY was the cable TV still on?
That didn't make any fucking sense.
So Sammi comes homes and plugs in a plug.
Wa-La!!! Internet and phone work again.

I need to stop panicking over stupid shit and look at plugs every now and then.

It's all the stupid fucking cat's fault.
If he'd just stay off the computer monitor and away from the back of the computer....

LeChat? Can I mail you 3 cats? Please? FedEx?

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:38 pm

I edited the above because I spelled "conclusion" as "comclusion" and I'm anal about my spelling and puncuation most of the time (when I catch myself). But now I'm thinking....COMCLUSION....hmmm...

I'm writing to Webster's Dictionary and telling them we have a new word called COMCLUSION. Definition? Simple. It's what a person needs at the end a panicky day in which they have stressed over trivial stupid stuff.....and it involves either a vibrator or getting laid to make them feel sane again.

COMCLUSION.

edited again because I spelled vibrator wrong. :roll:

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:07 pm

OK, I have one more fucking bitchin' gripe for tonight and then maybe I'll shut my monkey mouth.....

On Thursdays I was going to a pottery class with a close dear friend (OK, with Mozy) and his son at the nearby highschool. Miss Hutchinson is the Ceramics teacher who teaches Ceramics allthroughout the school year. There are potters' wheels and kilns and tables to go absolutely crazy with clay on. Clay is fucking fun!!! In the Summer she lets kids and adults come play with clay all day on Thursdays.

I have looked forward to every Thursday to play with clay. And here's why. I have found that clay calms me down. I can have a fucking stressful, chaotic, manic, panic, insane week....and playing with clay takes me to a quiet peaceful little place.....and the BEST thing is that it helps me stay centered and calm for a few days after. I like that. I need that.

The program has been cut. Thank you very much Governor Arnold and the State of California. You all fucking SUCK. Not just because I can't go to Pottery Class on Thursdays, but because you are taking ART away from KIDS during the Summer AND into all the fucking future years.

I think it's a fucking shame taking ART away from the school curricular.

They keep stupid fucking football though. :roll:

geekster

Post by geekster » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Fuck ... NASA currently plans to de-orbit the space station in 2016

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01977.html
Pabst Blue Ribbon - The beer that made Gerlach famous.

Oldguy
Burning Since: 2005

Post by Oldguy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:58 am

Fuck!

So the news is this: We aren't opening the cafe until 3pm on that first Monday, August 31st. ( Center Camp Cafe that is. ) I don't know why. I was offered the 3-7pm shift to keep my early entry but I'm scheduled to work at the airport Monday afternoon, bummer.

Since I don't need to help open Monday morning, it means no early entry for me Sunday, and an extra day in Reno. I guess I could pick up a Reno hitchhiker then on Monday morning or Sunday evening. I'll keep my passenger seat and floorboard clear for that possibility.

I have to register in Lovelock with the Sheriff. I was planning to do it Friday August 28th but I guess I could do it Monday at o' dark thirty, backtrack to Reno and pick up a burner, then beat it back to Gerlach.

At least they let us know early enough to change plans. I'll still work there Tuesday thru Exodus mornings...Please put your empty cups on the spikes, and don't trash up the place. Really, your mama don't work there, I do.
Image current moon
" Build your wall. we got tunnels. " - George Lopez

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:03 am

Oldguy wrote:Fuck!

So the news is this: We aren't opening the cafe until 3pm on that first Monday, August 31st. ( Center Camp Cafe that is. ) I don't know why. I was offered the 3-7pm shift to keep my early entry but I'm scheduled to work at the airport Monday afternoon, bummer.

Since I don't need to help open Monday morning, it means no early entry for me Sunday, and an extra day in Reno. I guess I could pick up a Reno hitchhiker then on Monday morning or Sunday evening. I'll keep my passenger seat and floorboard clear for that possibility.

I have to register in Lovelock with the Sheriff. I was planning to do it Friday August 28th but I guess I could do it Monday at o' dark thirty, backtrack to Reno and pick up a burner, then beat it back to Gerlach.

At least they let us know early enough to change plans. I'll still work there Tuesday thru Exodus mornings...Please put your empty cups on the spikes, and don't trash up the place. Really, your mama don't work there, I do.
gotta be a fuckin good story there.............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Sail Man
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Post by Sail Man » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:13 pm

geekster wrote:Fuck ... NASA currently plans to de-orbit the space station in 2016

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01977.html
Fucking Morons! That station (which fucking rocks as far as I'm concerned) cost 100 billion fucking dollars, and will be barely done and they want to fucking burn it up post haste?!? :evil: And lets not forget the lives lost when the Columbia fucking disintegrated upon re-entry.
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:43 am

Fuck, it feels good to be clean and sober for 5 days now, and I am grateful that I finally got honest with myself again and told the truth to friends about what has been going on inside me. That's all I'm gonna say. No, that's not all I am going to say. I fucking love my friends and family who care about me and love me, even when sometimes I don't always love myself. And now......baby RJ and I are taking a stroll to the store for our morning exercise ritual. I feel like spoiling him by buying him a toy....like he really needs more.

Have a great fucking day. *mwah*

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Fuck. I told myself I was gonna stay off the internet.
Fuck. I hate it when I'm invited to the beach by my daughter and at the last minute told, "Sorry. Not this time."
Fuck. I hate it that I'm so fucking sensitive and my feelings get hurt so deeply sometimes.
Fuck. I hate it that no one fucking cares when they even do it.
Fuck. I hate it that my daughter didn't even say Happy Mother's Day to me this year, didn't get a card or nothing...and we live together!
Fuck. There! I finally fucking said it! She gave her dad a card, gave him a hug, told him she loved him, made a big deal out of Daddy's Day.
Fuck. I hate my reaction to people, places, situations and things.

Fuck. I hate that I'm crying right now and feeling sorry for my fucking self.
Fuck. I hate that I'm telling the world how I fucking feel.
Fuck. I really don't give a goddamn fucking shit.

adam link

Post by adam link » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Fuck. I really don't give a goddamn fucking shit.

that statement is incorrect.

if you did not give a goddamn fucking shit you would not have written it down.

you DO give a goddamn fucking shit, i think that is obvious to all.

dont worry monkeypoo, as far as i know, the bananas still grow on the banana tree.

Contrary to what the brothers dull would have you eat, bananas actually have seeds.

that grow.

try one of those sometime.

you'll be fine.

oh yes, i almost forgot....you'll be FUCKING fine.
god is in the data.

Oldguy
Burning Since: 2005

Post by Oldguy » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:27 pm

F*ck I hate this heat, 100+ for a week and continues thru next week, I know it is supposed to be hot in July, but geeses-h-hockeysticks. :x

My blood pressure limits my heat exposure. I switch off my Moduretic 5-50 to Nifedipine 30 on Playa so I can be in the sun. Maybe see a matinee movie this afternoon under the AC and see that new potter movie. 8)

My garden is turning yellow allready. I've harvested my beans, not enough to can. My apricots are falling from the tree, dripping with sweetness. My cukes are still blooming as well as the tomatoes. I have to water every day now... :roll: I never did plant my corn, just kept in the flat for decoration, grass-like display. Next year will be better.

Yeah Ygmir, I could write a book about my life experiences. But I ain't. I wasn't there, I didn't do it, That's my story and I'm stickin' to it... :twisted:
Image current moon
" Build your wall. we got tunnels. " - George Lopez

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Fuck. Yeah. I do give a shit.
Fuck. I think I felt a hug in there and I'm gladly taking it cuz I want one and need one.
Fuck YEAH I'll be fucking fine. I ain't no pussy. Hmpfh.

Fuck. My friend CF in Virginia misses me.
Fuck. I miss him right back.
Fuck. HE HAS A FUCKING HARLEY!!!!!
Fuck. He told me to check out flights to Virginia.
Fuck. He wants to take me back to his condo in Myrtle Beach.
Fuck. All expenses paid.
Fuck. I'm fucking seriously thinking about taking him up on his generous loving offer.
Fuck. He probably just wants a piece of my sweet ass.
Fuck. He'll get it.
Fuck. Maybe I won't come back here.
Fuck. We'll see.

mojo

Post by mojo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:09 pm

We fucking love you Poo......
Cum catapulte proscripte erunt tum soli proscripti catapultus haebunt.

MozyBonz

Post by MozyBonz » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 pm

FUCK FUCK FUCK

NO FUCKING INFO YET

Fuck

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:37 pm

I am a fucking miracle, I tell you. Yesterday I was riding my bicycle home from the store on busy Sunrise Blvd just past Antelope at about 6pm and I was hit by a fucking car. My bike is fucked. Actually it's my daughter's bike. She told me, "The bike isn't important, Mama, you are!" Sammi is taking real good care of me. :) I should get hit by cars more often. :) (JUST KIDDING) I'm not talking about the accident here, but I need a personal injury lawyer because of the cost of the fucking ambulance ride, CT scans, xrays, ER room, meds, doctors I have to follow up with next week. I don't have insurance. Fuck. If you have any recommendations of a lawyer in the Citrus Heights area (or Sacramento), please PM me.

People in cars need to look BOTH fucking WAYS when they are pulling out of a driveway, dammit....and watch for bikes!!!!

I'm like a cat with 9 lives. *meow*

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 pm

PS: I am so fucking grateful to be alive.

ibdave
Burning Since: 1998

Post by ibdave » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:14 am

Monkeypoo wrote:PS: I am so fucking grateful to be alive.

I'm glad your Fucking alive also Poo..

Mozy was trying to keep us fucking up to date......
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:15 am

fuck yeah, POO......glad your still kickin, dancin, swingin.........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 am

Thanks, guys. Not exactly dancing this week. Pretty fucking sore all over.
Feeling wigged about a few things. Scared, anxiety, fear, anger, wonder.
I'm surprised I'm alive. And no broken bones? Amazing.

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:20 am

makes the kool-aid tastier after mr. death has left some backwash in the cup, huh...

makes everything a little brighter when considering the alternative....

i'm just glad you are one tough little monkey, and that you will get stronger from the experience.

like the satisfaction you'll get when he drives into a drainage ditch because he was looking at some co-eds jogging by while trying to text message and drive and eat his taco bell at the same time.

and he'll blame the boobies....

go figure....

find a lawyer who wont charge you unless you win....sue his inattentive, self-gratification ass, take the money, pay off all of your bills, get back to zero and blow the rest any way you want to....you deserve it!

hell you almost died, if that isn't an excuse to do something for yourself i don't know what is...

you're no good to us as a whole if you're not whole, so go out there and get that hole filled.

i was speaking metaphorically, and y'all have dirty minds, i was referring to a spiritual hole, like when you bite the head off of a chocolate virgin mary.

i digress.
Frida Be You & Me

**burn**

Post by **burn** » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:52 am

Poo - so glad to hear the fucking news.
You had us worried.
Risky

The Booby Bar in
http://terminalvillage.com

MozyBonz

Post by MozyBonz » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:03 pm

She was playing Frogger Monkey.

It was just the universe fucking with you.

fciron

Post by fciron » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Monkeypoo, glad to hear all your fuckng parts still work after the accident. That shit sucks. Glad to hear that your daughter pulled through too. I know my son moderated his surliness when I got in a pinch, so that may be one fucking benefit to the mess. If you can sue some mother-fucker and get your bills paid it might almost be an decent trade.

For an update on me, my mom is in a hospital bed in the living room now and we're officially working with hospice. Working with hospice is good in my book. No fucking idea how much longer I am gonna be up here, but I know there is gonna be about a week after my mom dies to sit shiva and take care of business. (Yeah, we're cutting it short, tough.)

I am maintaining some degree of fucking sanity by inviting myself over to Simon's secret lair and hiding beer bottles behind all the furniture. Simon says I can play with the mind control project on the playa this year, so some fuckers better watch out.

My step-father is almost certainly gonna fall off the wagon when we leave town, so that sure as fuck complicates the situation, but there is only so much you can do for someone. Like a light bulb, they really have to want to change.

I suppose I never get to fucking stop worrying. Just trying to fucking worry productively.

CRAP!

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:02 pm

dude, you just took a crap in the fuck thread....fuck, good thing i carry dog do bags with me at all times.

you know how these hippies walk around all e-barefoot and shit.
Frida Be You & Me

Deb Prothero

Post by Deb Prothero » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Fuck! MonkeyPoo, glad to hear all your monkey bits are mostly in order. Wondered what had happened to you.

Sue the fuck out of the idiot who can't look both ways. Get your medical expenses covered for sure, anything more is a bonus for the trouble he caused.

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:37 pm

MozyBonz wrote:She was playing Frogger Monkey.
Oh, Mozy, you are so funny. Frogger. HAHAHAHA!!! Monkey Ball Banana looks safer, if ya ask me.
Little monkey is in a protective ball, rolls around (I'm guessing) and collects bananas on my very own
fucking beautiful island in the sunshine? I'll take that! Fuck yeah!

It was just the universe fucking with you.
Actually, I think the Universe was/is trying to tell me something alright. Apparently I needed another slap upside my head (and body). Last Monday I made the decision to get clean and sober. I need to. It was becoming a huge problem again. That's just me. I wish I could drink/drug like my friends, but I can't anymore. FUCK. Friday I was depressed, whining, crying, feeling sorry for myself - all because I didn't get to go to the beach. Waa waa waa. How stupid. Being perfectly honest with y'all? I was riding home from the liquor store when I got hit by that car. I had bought a bottle of wine and was gonna go home and get shit-faced.

So the Universe said: FUCK THAT, you silly monkey! I'll fucking show you!!! You're getting hit by a car. BOOM!! Your bottle of wine is getting shattered. BOOM!! You're going to the hospital and spending 8 hours there. BOOM!! I'll spare your life....but, BITCH, knock it off, will ya??!!!! QUIT TRYING TO HURT YOURSELF!! Live!! Be Happy!! Get a fucking helmet too!!! Baby RJ, your daughter, your friends and family who fucking LOVE you NEED YOU AND LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU AROUND. Now. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off (not the playa dust, though) and get out there and move forward happily. And you might wanna get down on the ground and kiss Mother Earth and stand up with your arms spread wide and thank ME, the Universe, for saving your happy cute ass. That is all. Do you HEAR me this time?!!!

Me: Yes, I do hear ya. You definitely got your fucking message across to me this time. Thank you. *hug hug*

Deb Prothero

Post by Deb Prothero » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Wow, MonkeyPoo. I mean FUCK. Yeah, you got the message! Good for you.

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Fuck. I hate lawyers.

Monkeypoo

Post by Monkeypoo » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Out of 16 games of mahjong I have only fucking won once.
I shall not give up!

Return to “Open Discussion”