Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
moonstonerick

Post by moonstonerick » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Bob Bitchen wrote:The last 2 days have been starting out FUCKED for me.

My truck battery has been Fucking dead & I have had to ask for a jump start.

I drive & stop & it starts right up.

But when I got out of work last night it was Fucking Dead again.

Luckly My fellow Plant Operator has given me a jump start.

I think its my Fucking Battery at least thats all I hope it is.

I'm going to get a new one tomorrow.

Bob Bitchen.

Fuck those Bitches.

Don't get me wrong I Love Pussy but remember.

Dont Sweat the Petty things. Just Pet the Sweaty things.

Bob Bitchen
Fuck I hear ya about fucken vehichles . I 've been trying keep my truck running for the last three fucking months. Just when I thought it was all fixed and $700.00 bucks later , the fucking starter went yesterday,another $250 and I get to change it myself, FUCK!
waiting to get devirginized

FIGJAM

Post by FIGJAM » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:22 pm

tamarakay wrote:Fuck the flu. i've been telling those fuckers at work to stay at the fucking other end of fucking cubicle hell or stay the fuck at home, but no and now i'm fucking sick and my son's wedding shower is this fucking saturday and my fucking mother (how come at 50 when i typed that i still ducked?) is coming tomorrow to spend the fucking night.

fuck. and i think i've irritated jigjam. fuck.

and i hate fucking sprite. ESPECIALLY hate it coming the fuck back up.

(wow, this really does works(!))

*edited cause you really can't see or spell for shit when typing with 103 fever*
No worries TK, I'm too fucking lazy to let anything irritate me.

It requires entirly too much energy to be irritated.

FUCK, sorry about your cold.
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

MyDearFriend
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Post by MyDearFriend » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:54 pm

tamarakay wrote:Fuck the flu... can't see or spell for shit when typing with 103 fever*
Fuck!!! ((( Tamara ))) Honey, fuck no, I can't even offer you hot whiskey with honey, dammit. :x Those idiots who insist on spreading their fucking germs all over town should be strung up and shot, seriously.

Go to bed. Just go to bed, and say "Sorry Mom I'm sick, Ken made a hotel reservation for you so you won't get sick too," which is actually VERY GOOD ADVICE and if you will take some advil & get that fever down you will agree. Truly you are in no shape to play hostess to anybody, unless you really hate them and you want them to stay for-fucking-ever because they are too sick to go home! Hard to fit both of those categories, huh?

Son's wedding shower? Fuck, yeah! But you should not leave the house until your temp has been normal for >24 hours. Fuck!
"Burning Man ruined my life as I knew it, and I have never been happier." -mgb327

"BTW I'm not your wife so don't lie to me." -Ratty

unjonharley
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Post by unjonharley » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm

'
Some ass got on a plsne, passed through two termials with measels yesterdayWTF

MyDearFriend
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Post by MyDearFriend » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:36 pm

unjonharley wrote:'
Fuck! We have outbreaks popping up everywhere (Norway & Australia, too) because too many lazy-ass fucktard parents have decided not to get their children immunized. Death rates are climbing. And people no longer know how to stay home when they are sick, and they take their sick kids everywhere, and measles virus can hang in the air infecting people for two hours after a sick person has passed by. Don't fuck with measles. Go get your fucking shots!
"Burning Man ruined my life as I knew it, and I have never been happier." -mgb327

"BTW I'm not your wife so don't lie to me." -Ratty

graidawg
Camp Name: CAMP Hooker

Post by graidawg » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:52 am

FUCK this

i'm not interested in a pissing contest. I don't care who is burniest I don't want to argue my right to an opinion. I don't care how complicated your love life is or how much effort you put into making a profit of off BM.
I do care that I cant keep my mouth shut when I see someone doing something wrong whatever the motivation and i do care when people ask a question of me and laugh at my answer, or worse yet tell me it has no validity because i'm not burny enough.
so thanks for the good advice and FUCK you the ones that think they have some larry given right to tell me i'm not worthy
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.

unjonharley
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Post by unjonharley » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 am

MyDearFriend wrote:
unjonharley wrote:'
Fuck! We have outbreaks popping up everywhere (Norway & Australia, too) because too many lazy-ass fucktard parents have decided not to get their children immunized. Death rates are climbing. And people no longer know how to stay home when they are sick, and they take their sick kids everywhere, and measles virus can hang in the air infecting people for two hours after a sick person has passed by. Don't fuck with measles. Go get your fucking shots!
Could put TSA to some use by adding thermo imageing.. Pick the hot ones out.

helitack
Burning Since: 2004

Post by helitack » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 am

Fuck!

I don't get holiday pay this weekend.

AntiM
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:27 pm

graidawg wrote:FUCK this

i'm not interested in a pissing contest. I don't care who is burniest I don't want to argue my right to an opinion. I don't care how complicated your love life is or how much effort you put into making a profit of off BM.
I do care that I cant keep my mouth shut when I see someone doing something wrong whatever the motivation and i do care when people ask a question of me and laugh at my answer, or worse yet tell me it has no validity because i'm not burny enough.
so thanks for the good advice and FUCK you the ones that think they have some larry given right to tell me i'm not worthy
Graidawg, you are a true fucking eplayan at this point!

graidawg

Post by graidawg » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:01 pm

AntiM wrote:

thank you aunty M you restore my faith in why i started posting here :D
FREE THE SHERPAS
CATCH AND RELEASE.

Sail Man
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Post by Sail Man » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:27 pm

graidawg wrote:
AntiM wrote:

Of course you realize this means you'll be buying all of our beverages at the Eplaya MnG this year. :P
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact

Elorrum
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Baby fell in the Bucket

Post by Elorrum » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Sail Man wrote:
graidawg wrote:
AntiM wrote: Graidawg, you are a true fucking eplayan at this point!
Of course you realize this means you'll be buying all of our beverages at the Eplaya MnG this year. :P
fuckin' A, man! Graidawg, You are in if you say you are in. There's no other test to belonging here.

Bob Bitchen

Post by Bob Bitchen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:45 am

Fuck yea my Burning Man Ticket showed up today. :D
Fuck I missed the Mail man. :cry:
Now I have to go to the Fucking Post Office you know how fun that can Fucking be. :wink:

I can't Fucking wait to get it in my Hot Fucking little hands.
:twisted:
Yea I got my Fucking New Battery Thank God it's been pouring Fucking Rain in San Diego, CA I think someone was looking out for me up there.
Moonstonerick Hope you got your Fucking Starter fixed.

8) Bob Bitchen 8)

:twisted: Fuck um if they can't take a Joke & Joke um if they cant take a Fuck. :twisted:
Dont Sweat the Petty things. Just Pet the Sweaty things. :mrgreen:

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:25 am

Yes, AntiM, I do believe the moment has happened....

Welcome to your burny'ness Graidawg.
Now you to can fucking act like a fucking idiot on type, and when people meet you out there they go "woah, your nothing like your posts".
Like the rest of us!

Editted to add...

FUCK yer DAY!!!
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".

moonrise

Post by moonrise » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:59 pm

FUCK! I'm craving a cig :twisted: but it ain't gonna happen. ('til bedtime, i get my 3rd for the day, grrrr)

FUCK ..........BAS, hang tough!

Grai, what the FUCK, heheh, you're getting into the swing of it, good man.
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Savannah » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:26 pm

I hope you feel better soon, tamarakay! I hate it when contagious people go strolling around (if they have sick leave they could be using).

I @#$% hate it when I see acquaintances blogging about how they think they're coming down with something, and they feel sooooooo sick ("pity me!") but later in the very same day they talk about "I can't wait to see you all out tonight!" with the implication that they're so very brave to venture out in their delicate condition. Drives me. Up. a. Wall. I end up being the one who stays home to avoid their malignant asses.

I'm starting to wonder if certain viruses evolve to make people overly social when they should be puking politely at home.

"The parasite Toxoplasma gondii uses a remarkable trick to spread from rodents to cats: It alters the brains of infected rats and mice so that they become attracted to—rather than repelled by—the scent of their predators."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -rats.html

Elderberry
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:41 pm

pinemom wrote:

Yes, AntiM, I do believe the moment has happened....

Welcome to your burny'ness Graidawg.
Now you to can fucking act like a fucking idiot on type, and when people meet you out there they go "woah, your nothing like your posts".
Like the rest of us!

Editted to add...

FUCK yer DAY!!!
LOL and he's a fucking birgin!!!

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

Eric
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Post by Eric » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:57 pm

If he's not afraid of us, he'll do fucking fine. He's definitely getting his prep work under the belt.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

graidawg

Post by graidawg » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:55 pm

how the fuck do i put pictures up on here?
FREE THE SHERPAS
CATCH AND RELEASE.

moonrise

Post by moonrise » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:04 pm

graidawg wrote:how the fuck do i put pictures up on here?
Here you go Grai, this thread is for tech advice, everyone will be helpful and answer if you post the question there

http://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic.php?t=23269

FYI, the photo must be "hosted" on a website such as photo bucket, there are other sites, photo bucket seemed the easiest for me
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!

graidawg

Post by graidawg » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:57 pm

fucked if i can get it to work - try again in the morning
FREE THE SHERPAS
CATCH AND RELEASE.

Eric
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Post by Eric » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 pm

graidawg: the image needs to be hosted on the web somewhere. I created a flickr account to host images I create myself.

For images on the web, if you're using a PC just right click & choose "copy image location", paste that between your image tags. Make sure to choose the full size image, not the thumbnail. I don't know the mac equivalent.

A lot of the tech stuff on the ePlaya is a little fucked. You get used to working with it.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

moonrise

Post by moonrise » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:41 pm

graidawg wrote:fucked if i can get it to work - try again in the morning

Grai, sorry, i'm not perfect, I don't recall exactly what the process is.
I do recall after i 'hosted' the photo on photo bucket it was easy.
I right clicked the image and it asked "copy shortcut" and i pasted it in the thread, the photo sprang up in the thread. I use a PC windows 7

I hope this helps.

Elderberry
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:59 pm

graidawg wrote:how the fuck do i put pictures up on here?
Might also help to find a post with an image in it and QUOTE it to reply, then look to see how the code should look with the tags and the image URL.

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

goathead
Burning Since: 1999

Post by goathead » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:17 pm

jkisha wrote:Might also help to find a post with an image in it and QUOTE it to reply, then look to see how the code should look with the tags and the image URL.

JK
no fuck?
:shock:

:twisted:

graidawg

Post by graidawg » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:09 am

FUCKin A
thank you Eric, JK and moonrise for your helpful advice after several attempts and much editing swearing and feeling like a complete FUCKwit, I am know smiling like the loony i am because i managed to upload a crappy pic of myself
FREE THE SHERPAS
CATCH AND RELEASE.

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:17 am

Well Just FUCK!

So in the last 2 days, Ive been on the phone with my oldest daughter. Her dad is laying in a Arizona hospital apparently was diagnosed with inoperable cancer. Mastasized(sp?). In pancreas as well.

They think it may be in his lungs too...

FUCK CANCER!
Fuck the way my daughter feels about losing her Dad that never was.
I hope and pray she comes out of this ok.

Im not vengeful, but a side of me has always been confused.
He ignored his daughter due to him fighting for sobriety for 20 yrs.
The first time they get to spend any time together,now, is a picture of him laying in a hospital bed so fucked up on Morphine he doesn't even know whats going on.

And to make some matters worse, her lil half bro is there and they have him drugged against the wall on antidepressants.

Kay sara fucking sara
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".

AntiM
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:49 am

Fuck.

And fuck.

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:52 am

fuck.

you know i dont normally do this but what the fuck....

((((((((((((pinemom))))))))))))
Frida Be You & Me

Elorrum
Camp Name: Baby fell in the Bucket

Post by Elorrum » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:40 am

I'll pray for grace between it being fucked and being finished, and some to carry over. (((piney)))

Return to “Open Discussion”