Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
Rian Jackson

Post by Rian Jackson » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:30 am

Sensei wrote:We had a perfectly good flame war going on in the "Check This Out" thread; that is until everybody got all reasonable... Sometimes I think you guys are tryin' to learn me somethin'.

Fuck.
I hope you're not fucking going to blame me!!!
surlier than thou

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:37 am

Sensei wrote:Sometimes I think you guys are tryin' to learn me somethin'.
Is it bigger than a fucking breadbox?

Rian Jackson

Post by Rian Jackson » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:55 am

Sensei wrote: Sometimes I think you guys are tryin' to learn me somethin'.
No. We know better.
surlier than thou

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:04 pm

I feel like the meat in a Joel/Rian sandwich. How did I end up here?

Rian Jackson

Post by Rian Jackson » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:13 pm

Sensei wrote:I feel like the meat in a Joel/Rian sandwich. How did I end up here?
the real question is who's gonna eat it?
surlier than thou

Rob the Wop

Post by Rob the Wop » Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:00 pm

Sensei wrote:We had a perfectly good flame war going on in the "Check This Out" thread; that is until everybody got all reasonable... Sometimes I think you guys are tryin' to learn me somethin'.

Fuck.
Well, I dangled a hook out there. Wanted to see if the thread creator would bite. I know, I know- thinking BAD. Emotion GOOD. I'll try to simply be caustic and sarcastic from now on.
[b]The other, other white meat.[/b]

rodent

Post by rodent » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:12 pm

Rian Jackson wrote:
Sensei wrote:I feel like the meat in a Joel/Rian sandwich. How did I end up here?
the real question is who's gonna eat it?
...and who brought the fucking lube?

(no pun intended)

---
rodent (putting the eek in geek)

Rian Jackson

Post by Rian Jackson » Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:25 pm

Oh. Fuck.

Horror stories going out on the AIR FLO list about people trying to get in early. Not folks who shouldn't be, but legitimate theme camp setter uppers who's names are not on the 'list.'
Last year was no trouble. Camped with a theme camp, drove in with another. No problem. This year's the same deal... but sounds like they might be pretty stringent. And i know that the BMORG ain't never had my name.

So it sucks enough that if i can't get in until 12 hours after my ride, i have no way to transport my gear from 4:30 to 9:30 (unless he doesn't set up his shade structure/home at all) .

The worst part is that arrival day is the 6 month anniversary of my friend's killing. And that day i planned to take my candle, and the songs i wrote for him, and find some playa, and do what needed to be done. It sounds like i may be sitting outside greeter gate with no water no food no gear no shit nothing instead - and, much as it's silly to get attached to that day, it means that i wouldn't be home until after the anniversary has passed. FUCK!!!

Cross your fingers.

This is a far worse feeling than the illness, the shade structure emergency, or any of the other things that have caused me to say 'fuck' lately.

I'm fuckin' panicking.
surlier than thou

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:13 am

Hang in there... Things Change...

Sam
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:07 am

samtzu wrote:fuck... Hang "fucking" in there... Things fucking Change...

Sam fucking tzu
I hope this fucking helps.

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:49 am

Fucking Joel Fucker Fucking wrote:
samtzu wrote:
fuck... Hang "fucking" in there... Things fucking Change...

Sam fucking tzu
I hope this fucking helps.
Fuckin' A, Bubba... Thanks, I can't fuckin' believe I fuckin' fergot...

Shit... Fuck... Piss

Fuckin' Sam
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:05 pm

oh fuck wel well well, the government will soon see that you don't fuck with baby boomers....
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:49 pm

cowboyangel wrote:oh fuck wel well well, the government will soon see that you don't fuck with baby boomers....
Definition
lemming
noun [C]
an animal that looks like a large mouse and lives in cold northern areas. Lemmings migrate (= move from one place to another) in large groups and are often, but wrongly, thought to jump off cliffs together.

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:43 pm

just wait...your moon is coming to a playa near you soon
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:41 am

cowboyangel wrote:just wait...your moon is coming to a playa near you soon
what the fuck are you typing about?

buckethead alien
Burning Since: 1997

Post by buckethead alien » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:46 am

Simply Joel wrote:
Second that. What the fuck are all of you typing about? I mean, really.

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:04 am

Fucking hurrah. The fucking radiation treatments are fucking finished and the fucking catheters are out of my fucking breast and I now have 36 fucking red itchy fucking holes adorning either side of my fucking lumpectomy scar and huge fucking titty diapers in my fucking bra.

I'm fucking delighted, but my doctor s think I'm fucking nuts going to a fucking family reunion in the middle of the fucking desert while I'm fucking supposed to be fucking healing.

Everything will fucking be okay.

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:39 am

Anti-M... If you don't show up at the fucking Meet and Greet, I will have to fucking hunt you down and give you big hugs somewhere else...

You are too fucking much!!!

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:22 am

Simply Joel wrote:

good mornin potter, the webcast dude the webcast from centercamp stay tuned to my web site

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:30 am

Anti-M... If you don't show up at the fucking Meet and Greet, I will have to fucking hunt you down and give you big hugs somewhere else...
Great! I'll be meeting and greeting!

Except NO NO NO fucking HUGS they fucking HURT.

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:43 am

AntiM wrote:
.......Except NO NO NO fucking HUGS they fucking HURT.
Yeah... sorry... sorry... it just dawned on me after I posted that, that you would be in pain....

I've had one son shot and one son stabbed and I still forget that holes in the body that have not been engineered in, tend to hurt... I have a tendency to space that off....

A simple handshake and a pat on the butt....??

...... my butt.....? :wink:

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:18 pm

Guess the fuck what...had to pick up some moola from one of my clients today, (this has been a hard process), got the check and the client is going to see the man burn too!!!! wooohoooo

Rabbi Dali Rick

.......FUCK!..................

Post by Rabbi Dali Rick » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:32 pm

FUCK I'M GLAD TO BE BACK

and a new suit to boot.

truly,
the rebbi

rodent

Post by rodent » Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:23 pm

'bout time somebody resurrected this fucking thread!

---
rodent (putting the eek in geek)

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:49 pm

here fucking here.... the thread lives.

how do i fucking begin....

the teenager decides to skip fcking school...
the teenager is incorrectly placed into a math class beyond his skill level... gets a fucking detention for misbehavor in the math class... and doesn't tell me or his mother

then when it was suggested he should go into a freshman level math class he says "i don't want to be the only junior in a freshman class"

so... when i was told of all these items by the counselor... i ask her to expain the following...

"either he takes the math class with freshmen this year as a junior... or he can sit in the the math class next year as a senior with his freshman brother..."

all of you can fucking fear me... i am the evil step daddy.... :twisted:

fuck, i want to kill something.

BAS
Burning Since: 2006

Post by BAS » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:44 pm

]FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!!

God fucking Jesus Christ!

I just tried to call the union steward, the chief steward for the union, on the chief union steward cell phone. I got someone I didn't know, and found out that the steward I had been working with has suddenly, and unexpectedly-- at least to me-- quit the cheif steward posistion, and quit being a steward, for personal reasons. If I am determing this correctly, it probably means my grievances are dead, the union has decided, yet again, to just plain roll over to the fucking hospital, and, once again say, "please this time use some vaseline, boss" to the hospital. As far as I can tell, all AFSCME wants to do, here in Wisconsin, is simply go along with the employers, giving back whatever the employer wants. I know that Biel and Company were good buddies with Tommy Thompson, but I thought maybe they'd have SOME balls now that he's gone! FUCK! This means that I probably will not be able to afford to go to Burning Man next year, and possibley never able to afford a trip like that! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! FUCKING DAMN!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :evil: :( :( :( :cry:
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch

BAS
Burning Since: 2006

Post by BAS » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:52 pm

Aw fuck. I let my depression get the better of me and posted before double checking with my (former) union steward. I seems that the person I talked to didn't have all of the facts. There is still faint hope I might get the grievance mess resolved at least somewhat in my favor.

(If we had fucking proper labor laws in the country none of this would have come about in the first place! Fuck, even if we had some sort of health care system in this nation, instead of a health care mess, none of this would have come about!)
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch

bradDaDad

Post by bradDaDad » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:16 am

Mother of all shitty ass fucks. Sorry to hear about that. Republicans can eat a bowl of fuck and smile as they are fucking you over. Mexiacans are welcome to pick our vegetables and fruit, the have-nots can scrub the toilets, but the rich don't fucking care if the poor rot in hell of fucking cancer and tooth-rot because they havn't earned enough money to buy healthcare. The poor will NEVER have enough money for health care. The great American Caste System is a FUCKING giga-fucked. Luckily I go to the VA hospital, but when it comes to dental, guess what...."I'm FUCKED". They will gladly rip a Vets fucking teeth out, but that's all they will do unless you retire high ranked (officer I think). I've never seen so many tuuthless people in one place as I did when I went to the VA. And guess the fuck what. I was there to get a few of mine ripped out as well.

robbidobbs
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Pottie Central

Post by robbidobbs » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:16 am

Fuck sabateurs.
Fuck flakey fucks who prejudge others based on their own fucked up suspicions.
Fuck newbies who treat this like fucking Disneyland.
Fuck the bitches (male & female) who fucking complain and don't volunteer.
Fuck the hecklers who only think of themselves.
Fuck the assholes who don't fucking GET IT about shit.
Fuck the FUCKERS who spread lies to make themselves feel better.
Fuck those who talk behind other's backs when they don't have the fucking FACTS.
and...
Fuck everyone who avoided me this year because they don't see me as anything other than the fucking Shit Queen.

FUCK!

I just wish I had a more fun this year. Not nearly enough intoxicants, attention, help, intelligent conversation or hugs. A lot of this is just me bitching, and getting post-event depression out of my system. I guess I'm too fucking intense for some people. Gotta work on that.

Sensei

Post by Sensei » Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:26 am

robbidobbs wrote:... I just wish I had a more fun this year. Not nearly enough intoxicants, attention, help, intelligent conversation or hugs.
I'm feeling pretty fucking smug right about now, ' cause I know, and Robbidobbs knows, that Sensei gave her a big ol' hug right in the middle of one of her patented portapotty-performance-art/lectures-to-the-masses routines. It made my whole fucking day, too. So there.

And I never have thought of her as the "Shit Queen". Something like "Saviour of the Fucking Event" would be closer to the mark. I, on behalf of many, thank you Robbidobbs.

And to the rest of you, a hearty "Fuck you".

Return to “Open Discussion”