Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
geekster

Post by geekster » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:29 pm

Hmm, been a whole lot of fucking going on in here today .... gimmie a minute and let me change these sheets ... there, thats better. Okay, have at it. Sorry for the interruption.
Pabst Blue Ribbon - The beer that made Gerlach famous.

tisha2

Post by tisha2 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:35 am

grrrr!...FUCK. Fucking men - relationships - love - sex - [email protected]!!

Captain Goddammit
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Post by Captain Goddammit » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:21 am

tisha2 wrote: Fucking men -
That would drive me crazy too...
'Course, I'm not gay.
But my boyfriend is...
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:09 am

"It's simply fucking astounding that in the United States, the home of the greatest and most effective fucking democratic revolution, so many people (the stupid lazy fucks) have come to regard democracy as a fucking luxury-brand vehicle, suited only for the culturally upscale, when it's really a sturdy fucking truck, effective in conditions both rough and smooth."

David Brooks, New York Times

items in bold are by joel

simply fucking astounding!

bullD

Post by bullD » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:56 am

Fuck Yes! I have been sleeping at least 9 hours a night for the past week straight, last night 10 hours. Making up for or putting some in reserve for something...

Fukin Hell! Seems like so many people here have no fucking regard for anybody but themselves. Perhaps this problem which I perceive is just more prevalent here in Marin county. Numerous times every day I find myself saying both silently and outloud, "It's your world I'm just fucking living in it."

Rabbi Dali Rick

..........Hot To Trot.......................................

Post by Rabbi Dali Rick » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:42 am

and everybody in the fucking house fucking said,"Fucking Amen!"

the rebbi

Woodrow

Post by Woodrow » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:40 pm

FUCK!!!

I just went to take a leak and discovered that my, uh... well... *you know* is missing... How in the HELL does that happen??

shitfuckpiss....
Hey! It's me!!!

Woodrow

Post by Woodrow » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:44 pm

....Oh, There it is... I forgot... I was playing Silence of the Lambs earlier... tee hee hee...
Hey! It's me!!!

calicowboy925

Post by calicowboy925 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:30 pm

Oh My Fucking Gawd! I Fuckin' zipped my shaft up in the ol' wranglers so far I didnt know whether to Fucking go forward or back the fuck up! That'll bring some fucking tears even to a cowboys eyes! Fuck! Now I'm bleedin' like a stuck fuckin pig!!!!
Love and Laugh With Me!!!

DVD Burner
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: White Trash Camp

Post by DVD Burner » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:36 pm

Fuck!

that even hurt reading about it.
https://www.facebook.com/NeXTCODER

Woodrow

Post by Woodrow » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:38 pm

YEEOOWWW!!! I can feel that!!! Man, it sure hurts to hear about a brother in trouble!!! Take care of him! They haven't perfected transplants for us yet!!

Besides, where would you get one? Getting someones dead dingus out of a car wreck just sounds too icky... and who knows where it's been...

oh yeah... FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
Hey! It's me!!!

sparkletarte

~

Post by sparkletarte » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:06 am

I just got back from the vet to refill my dog's mew meds for her heart- $100 for a month supply! Fuck! Gah! Ouch!

bigfathairyape

dental fuck

Post by bigfathairyape » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:13 am

Just got back from the dentist, one redone crown that a previous "practicing" dentist fucked up one cracked old filling replaced with massive decay and two small fillings, 2 hours in the chair 4 shots and now my mouth tastes like shit and I am slobbering like a dog. FUCK.

Rian Jackson

Post by Rian Jackson » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:15 am

Fuck!
Took MSContin for the back pain.
Proceeded to walk around stoned and then throw up.
That was 14 hours ago.
Threw up again on my way to work (thank god our town has bushes) and i think i might again before long.

Had to buy mouthwash at the store. And have an engineer promise to watch the phones if i gotta run.

Fuck.

But, fuck, whatever.

Speaking of not fuck, had dinner with my buddy David Rovics the other day. He's back in town, finally. Fuck yeah! Concert tonight! Woohoo!
surlier than thou

stuart

Post by stuart » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:30 am

dog's mew meds
does this illuminate the child bearing issue at all?
call me baby

stuart

Post by stuart » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:30 am

er, fuck
call me baby

Rob the Wop

Post by Rob the Wop » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:20 am

Fuck.

Lotta things happening in my life right now. Overwork, understaff, taking more of a lead role. Brother left wife and kids for a high school sweetheart from his 20th reunion- guess what? 1 1/2 years later he finds out it was a really bad move (no fucking shit) and he's in a fucked financial and housing situation 1000 miles from his kids. Wants to go back, I'm trying to support him without telling him "Well no shit, dumbass." And the sadness of the slow breakup of a six year relationship. The only saving grace is that it is truely mutual and we care about each other more than ever, we just aren't 'couple material'.

And now for the big recent fuck.

I've always had the call of the 'Wild Fuckits' (my term for it). Back in my youth, it was the shitty job wherever, the place to crash wherever, and drugs, partying, and HC (highway cruises) in the desert. Quality of life was day to day and low, possibility of jailtime, but NO resposibilities to anyone, ever. Stress level = 0.

Always in the back of my mind has been the possibility of just walking out of the job, cashing out everything, selling all my belongings, get a tent, sleeping bag, pillow, 3 changes of clothes, and a good cruising bike. And just go. As long as I'm not picky- I could live the rest of my life off of the money I would have in the bank. All I would need would be food from markets, the occasional coin-op washing machine, cheap whiskey, and the occasional drugs.

I have a friend that is selling an old cop bike for $1200. Kawasaki KZ1000 with hard saddlebags and the works. No front fairing, but I never liked front fairings anyway. I like the feel of the wind.

Last year I found out I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. No problem as long as I don't use vibrating power tools or hold onto anything that vibrates for an extended period. Then I lose feeling in my hands (except for a painful fiery pins and needles feeling) and I lose my grip strength. It comes back after a couple weeks of ice packs on my wrists, sleeping with wrist braces, and Celebrex- but I have to stay away from anything that will trigger it.

My aging and deteriorating body now irrevocably cut off my escape of the 'Wild Fuckits'. It didn't really forced it's way into my consciousness until I was chatting with my friend about the possibility of buying the bike. I realized I couldn't buy it. That chapter is closed and the book sealed shut.

And it really fucking saddens me.

Fuck.
[b]The other, other white meat.[/b]

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:26 am

Rob... sorry about the family issue.

regarding the deterioration of one's body... it beats the other option... death.

and so it goes.

FIDO
fuck it, drive on

thinkcooper
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Illumination Village - Spiral Oasis
Location: East side Santa Cruz- can you keep those seals quiet?

Post by thinkcooper » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:33 am

Rob the Wop wrote:Last year I found out I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. No problem as long as I don't use vibrating power tools or hold onto anything that vibrates for an extended period. Then I lose feeling in my hands (except for a painful fiery pins and needles feeling) and I lose my grip strength. It comes back after a couple weeks of ice packs on my wrists, sleeping with wrist braces, and Celebrex- but I have to stay away from anything that will trigger it.

My aging and deteriorating body now irrevocably cut off my escape of the 'Wild Fuckits'. It didn't really forced it's way into my consciousness until I was chatting with my friend about the possibility of buying the bike. I realized I couldn't buy it. That chapter is closed and the book sealed shut.

And it really fucking saddens me.

Fuck.
Fuck- that is a drag- how about a throttlemeister? and remember it's a Kawasaki inline 4, not a harley, so the vibration won't horrible.

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:33 am

Rob,

That's why God created the Willy's Jeep, the old military model. It is a motorcycle with four wheels... check eBay... they're a big hit in the NW.

And tell your brother that I tried that "High School Sweetheart" crap about eight years ago (I was divorced, she was working on it) and it was good for about... 18 months!! At that time she did what she had been doing all her life; picked up a couple of guys on the side. Sigh. Of course, hind sight (looking out yer ass) and all that...

and I am watching my body turn to waste material on a daily basis (I have CTS too. Yipee)... but, like Joel said; it beats the alternative. FIDO indeed.

oh, and fuck.... just plain old fuck...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

stuart

Post by stuart » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:35 am

anything that will trigger it
avoid caffeine like the plague

it's super nasty for connective tissue inflamation

I am not kidding.
call me baby

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:41 am

Rob the Wop wrote: or hold onto anything that vibrates for an extended period.
F*ck, that's another f*cking tragedy right there.

But there's really nothing like f*cking watching some love dream turn to f*cking ashes.

Leaving you with a shattered heart to kick into the gutter.

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:43 am

stuart wrote:
anything that will trigger it
avoid caffeine like the plague
I am not kidding.
caffiene affects tissue inflamation...

what a cruel fucking joke on me.

fuck fuck fuck

now i gotta do some research.

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:54 am

F8ck! I meant "loved dream."
F8ck the f8cking lack of a f8cking edit f8cktion!

Rob the Wop

Post by Rob the Wop » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:14 pm

thinkcooper wrote:
Fuck- that is a drag- how about a throttlemeister? and remember it's a Kawasaki inline 4, not a harley, so the vibration won't horrible.
Front brakes, clutch, hand position, etc. all play into it also. I've had 4 bikes in my life 2 dirt, 2 street. Never had a Harley. I've driven 4 other bikes, but still- never a Harley. Even with pro-racing gloves to dampen vibration, my hand would still get hit. It would be two days on- two weeks off. Nope. Bikes are out.
samtzu wrote:That's why God created the Willy's Jeep, the old military model. It is a motorcycle with four wheels... check eBay... they're a big hit in the NW.

And tell your brother that I tried that "High School Sweetheart" crap about eight years ago. Sigh. Of course, hind sight (looking out yer ass) and all that...
Sorry Sam, it's just not the same. I have a Samuri out in the back (well, a Spamuri in the making) that I could fix up. I drove it for about 8 years, on and off road (they are awesome off-road due to their weight). Top down whenever I could. But there is a world of difference. You 'become one' with your bike in a way no 3 or 4 wheeled vehicle can match.

And Frank is hopefully learning from this painful lesson. Considering how many people told him it was a REALLY, REALLY BAD MOVE at the time, I have a hard time feeling that much pity for him.
Simply Joel wrote:regarding the deterioration of one's body... it beats the other option... death.
This is debatable. I'm not going to off myself simply because I can't ride a bike, but I decided back in my teens that when my body makes my quality of life hit a certain point- that's it for me. I have no kids and I'm an atheist. When I lose the ability to take care of and be myself, I choose to not be. But that's just the way I am. Not much into self-pity. My last words will probably be something like, "Hmmp. Can't do that anymore...welp... that looks like about the turning point...cest la vie...<BLAM>"
stuart wrote:avoid caffeine like the plague

Thanks a lot, I'll do some research too. I'm by no means a caffeine addict. Usually when I start a workout regeime, I avoid it like the plague first off anyway. I can do without coffee, I drink soft drinks when there isn't another choice, and I like herbal teas better anyway. Chocolate might be hard, but I eat very, very little of it anyway. So this would not be a problem at all.
[b]The other, other white meat.[/b]

stuart

Post by stuart » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:27 pm

I was fucking around 27 years old and trying to play soccer twice a week. My knees would hurt so badly I could barely drive the next day. Did a little research. Heard some anecdotes. Quit caffeinne. After about a week the difference was noticable. After about month I could not fucking believe it. Every now and then I have a big 'ol cup of joe or some cola (or some Arabic coffee) and, depending on when last I played and how much I have, I can feel the pressure build from underneath my kneecaps as the petelular <sp?> tendons become inflamed.

I gotta say, after the initial withdrawel, which is a bitch, life is better without addiction. Take drugs recreationally, not habitually.
call me baby

calicowboy925

Post by calicowboy925 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:09 pm

I'm with you guys....after 20+ years of rodeo I've got my pains...nothing makes them better than lots and lots of water.....oh, and a little ganja....but you aint heard that from me!

calicowboy925

Post by calicowboy925 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:09 pm

FUCK! Dropped my new bong!!!!!!!

samtzu

Post by samtzu » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:58 pm

Give up caffine? Nnnnggggghhhhhhh....

fuck
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:26 pm

samtzu wrote:Give up caffine? Nnnnggggghhhhhhh....

fuck
i'll say! fuck... no caffiene?

man, that would be a MAJOR LEAGUE change in behavior!

Return to “Open Discussion”