Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
EspressoDude

Re: Fuck!

Post by EspressoDude » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:02 am

theCryptofishist wrote:You fucking go, girl! On both counts. (Think really carefully before any defenestrations.)
aahhh, another perfect Crypto-Quip...a perfect comment in just the right place (I almost typed palace :roll: )
Is 4 shots enuff? no foo-foo drinks; just naked Espresso
Tactical Espresso Service http://home.comcast.net/~espressocamp/
Field Artillery Tractor
FOGBANK, GOD OF HELLFIRE
BLACK ROCK f/x Trojan Horse,Anubis,2014Temple
burn shit and blow shit up

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:08 am

(Nice to know someone fucking appreciates my dark sense of humor. Thank you, ED.)
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

graidawg
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: CAMP Hooker

Post by graidawg » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 am

aw just fuck. tuna camp was right next too barbie death camp this year (allegedlly) and i wen there with no idea.

misa there is no pain like the loss of child, yours or a friends dont try and be strong cry with her i know it made me cry reading it.
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.

MyDearFriend
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Post by MyDearFriend » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Fuck, that's sad news for the tuna guys, nice folk, generous and fun...

and Misa, FUCK that's hard, delivering a dead baby, that's really the hardest labor of all. If the hospital will let you go visit, support them both, let Dad take a break while you hold Mom's hand, or at least bring some food. Maybe you could take some photos of the baby with them before they leave the hospital? Over here the nurses will bathe and wrap the baby in a blanket (like baby is sleeping) and let the parents hold him or her for a while before they take baby to the morgue. That would be a treasured photo someday, believe me, mother and father holding thier dead child, it may sound gruesome but it shows the child as real and helps with the grief.

Oh (((Misa))), so sorry...
"Burning Man ruined my life as I knew it, and I have never been happier." -mgb327

"BTW I'm not your wife so don't lie to me." -Ratty

MisaBlue
Burning Since: 2010

Post by MisaBlue » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:21 pm

MyDearFriend wrote:Fuck, that's sad news for the tuna guys, nice folk, generous and fun...

and Misa, FUCK that's hard, delivering a dead baby, that's really the hardest labor of all. If the hospital will let you go visit, support them both, let Dad take a break while you hold Mom's hand, or at least bring some food. Maybe you could take some photos of the baby with them before they leave the hospital? Over here the nurses will bathe and wrap the baby in a blanket (like baby is sleeping) and let the parents hold him or her for a while before they take baby to the morgue. That would be a treasured photo someday, believe me, mother and father holding thier dead child, it may sound gruesome but it shows the child as real and helps with the grief.

MDF, I am not sure they will let even the father to be there with her, so friends are out of the question.
Unfortunately in some hospitals they behave to mothers as to the piece of shit. My other friend was almost vomitting for two months after labor and even now, three years later she is not sure if she can do it again - that horrible her experince was. Luckily it is getting better...the hospitals I mean, but still it sucks...

and big fuck for the tuna guy...so sorry

graidawg
Camp Name: CAMP Hooker

Post by graidawg » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:27 pm

MisaBlue wrote:
MyDearFriend wrote:Fuck, that's sad news for the tuna guys, nice folk, generous and fun...

MDF, I am not sure they will let even the father to be there with her, so friends are out of the question.
Unfortunately in some hospitals they behave to mothers as to the piece of shit. My other friend was almost vomitting for two months after labor and even now, three years later she is not sure if she can do it again - that horrible her experince was. Luckily it is getting better...the hospitals I mean, but still it sucks...

and big fuck for the tuna guy...so sorry
so sorry for you misa, two of my friends lost children recently, it is truely horrible. please just do what you can for them they will remmeber and it does make difference for them. anything a kind word or a shoulder to cry on when i gets too much for them, you have us to lean on they have you.
i hope that makes sense.
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.

MisaBlue
Burning Since: 2010

Post by MisaBlue » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:41 pm

I just got the message the labor is over, without complications and she is ok. so this is good fuck :)

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Misa, my heart goes to you and yhour friends. They have a wonderful friend in you. You all can grieve together. Give my condolenses to your friend. And for you, a big, tight hug. I hope they have a chance to say a proper goodbye to their child.
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:27 pm

MisaBlue wrote:I just got the message the labor is over, without complications and she is ok. so this is good fuck :)
Later, if they have a place to do so, perhaps you could get them a lovely little flowering tree to plant for the memory of the child.

EspressoDude

Post by EspressoDude » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:19 pm

MisaBlue wrote:I just got the message the labor is over, without complications and she is ok. so this is good fuck :)
sorry about the loss and grief, but could not resist

"so this is good fuck"...sounds so.....stimulating
Is 4 shots enuff? no foo-foo drinks; just naked Espresso
Tactical Espresso Service http://home.comcast.net/~espressocamp/
Field Artillery Tractor
FOGBANK, GOD OF HELLFIRE
BLACK ROCK f/x Trojan Horse,Anubis,2014Temple
burn shit and blow shit up

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Fuck this was great! I saw it in fucking FB and thought I'd share it!!

http://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52919
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

TinkerMom
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity @ 404 Not Found

Post by TinkerMom » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:48 am

FUCK!!!!!!

My truck broke down going to town. Tranny slipped from 2 high into 4 low doing 65mph.

Ouch, fucking hurt my shoulder from the seat belt on the quick stop. Rammed my head into the
fucking steering wheel.

Fuck!! Like, I need more drama in my life right now.
....the password is pineapple.........

Just throw it on the fire! It will kill it or cure it!!

ygmir
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 am

fuckin sorry for that, TM........dang, how does a transfer slip like that? is it electric?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 am

Fucking ouch.

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:50 am

fuck. no one needs to be putting money into car repairs right now.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.

TinkerMom

Post by TinkerMom » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:31 am

Ya, its all electric. Turns out there was a short in the panel. No doubt brought on from the fucking freezing temps we have had. Got it taken care of.
But, there goes my BM fund.
Fuck!

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:20 pm

TinkerMom wrote:Ya, its all electric. Turns out there was a short in the panel. No doubt brought on from the fucking freezing temps we have had. Got it taken care of.
But, there goes my BM fund.
Fuck!
that'd be somewhat fucking weird........I can't see freezing temps shorting out a panel. Is the panel, inside the cab, that shorted?
Have you had any work done on the truck lately?
Fucking weird, in that, they go to pretty great lenghts, to make sure just such an event can't fucking happen..........

hhhmmm........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

TinkerMom

Post by TinkerMom » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:35 pm

No work done on it by any one else but me.This truck seems to have it's own fuckin mind. I have had nothing but trouble with it.
My whole family has owned and worked at/for/on Chevys since the beginning of fucking time. And this
one has taken the cake on all levels. You name it, and it will bend the rules in a whole different direction than what it should be.
I don't believe the temps did it either. But it sounds better than being named fucking "Christine".
When this one is paid off it's going in the dumpster. I have another in the garage thats waaaayy better, but
haven't had the time to tinker with it. This year has been one fucked up year for me.

But Fuck!! The year is almost over!! Yeah!!

unjonharley
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Post by unjonharley » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:07 pm

((Tinkermom))

Two uncles in my family took the train to Detroit to pickup two new 1950 Desoto's
One two door one four door.. The four door was the family car for years.. The two door was a total fuck.. Every thing that could go wrong with it did..
We called it a Monday morning car.. Figured it was built on Monday morning hangover time..

TinkerMom

Post by TinkerMom » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:17 pm

unjonharley wrote:((Tinkermom))

Two uncles in my family took the train to Detroit to pickup two new 1950 Desoto's
One two door one four door.. The four door was the family car for years.. The two door was a total fuck.. Every thing that could go wrong with it did..
We called it a Monday morning car.. Figured it was built on Monday morning hangover time..

That......is great!! I think mine is Fucktard Friday made. And it's always on a Fri. when it decides to fuck up!! LOL

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 pm

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Some fucking asshole somehow got ahold of my debit card number and not only drained my fucking account, but fucking overdrew my account! I hope that fucking, fucker fucktard gets theirs up the fucking ass good and hard!!

They took every fucking dime I had!! FUCK!!! could fucking scream right now!!

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 pm

I hope you fucking talked to your bank people. They will refund the money. I hope. They've done it for me...
The Lady with a Lamprey

TinkerMom

Post by TinkerMom » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:59 pm

(((MA)))

Fuck!! Like Fishy said talk to the bank and they will take care of it.

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Awe Fuck, MA......yeah, the bank should be able to help some......dang, fuck.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:21 pm

I got a call from the bank before I wrote my post, come to find out they closed out the card, and I checked my account online a few minutes ago, and I feel really stupid right now because I immediately thought all my money was gone :oops: Nothing was taken out of my account because their "purchases" were on a hold until Monday. I knew how much was in my account and when I heard of all the money they had spent, I assumed my account was in the red.(fuckers) Only one was taken out last week for $59.99. I can get that back I hope.

This is the third time that's happened to me in the past 5 years. I love my credit union!! They've caught all three of them. Probably because the thieves were all out of state(fuckers).

So I'm good!! Two things I loathe the most are thieves and liars. Fuck those bastards. I'm a big karma person. what goes around etc...

I'll doa fucking happy dance now!! :mrgreen:
Last edited by maryanimal on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Savannah
Burning Since: 2023

Post by Savannah » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Whew!

maryanimal

Post by maryanimal » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Savannah wrote:Whew!

Whew is an understatement Savannah! lol

Oh, and FUCK!

Savannah
Burning Since: 2023

Post by Savannah » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Oh, and FUCK!

:lol:

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Whew, fucking whew.

ibdave
Burning Since: 1998

Post by ibdave » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Fuck, heaters out.... :roll:
9yr old house built in the building-rush for $$ and not quality... the a/c went 4yrs ago...
the builder is installing the roofing flashing that they "forgot" next week. That caused $2k to the patio I built and just repaired.... Fuck..

Good Fuck tho.. I scored fucking sold out tixs to Dave Koz and Friends here next week. Fuck yes... 8) 8)
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg

Return to “Open Discussion”