Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
Post Reply
User avatar
BAS
Posts: 4257
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:46 pm
Burning Since: 2006
Location: Wisconsin

Post by BAS » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:45 pm

If you mean "Workers Independant News Service" then, fuck, yeah! It comes on around 8:00 in the morning when I am getting ready for work..., although I might (fuckin') miss it the next week or so since I am filling in for someone else who works a slightly earlier shift, and I will probably be panicing to get out the door about that time.... :? (I have a very poor sense of time, especially in the [fucking] morning....)

If WINNS is a radio station, then I am not familar with that one-- although Clear Channel changed a bunch of the radio stations' call letters when they bought out a huge part of the market. :x
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by cowboyangel » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:59 pm

yeah...WINS too many fuckinnnnnn NNNNNNs
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
Bambi of Finland
Posts: 1165
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:37 pm

Post by Bambi of Finland » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:28 am

Just had to start my day off with a good FUCK. I feel better now.
Lost in the Forest

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:36 am

Fuckin' A, Bambi... It's fucking overcast in Portland (It's always fucking overcast in Portland) and it is a good fucking day. I'm going to fucking walk to the fucking market, get some fucking farm food, and make a good fucking breakfast for my fucking son, his fucking girlfriend, her fucking cats, and my own fucking self, and have a wonderful fucking day.

Then I am going to continue reading Alexander Fucking Shulgin's fucking book TIHKAL (or is it FUKAL?) and do fucking nothing for the whole fucking day...


fuckityfuckityfuckityfuck!

Fuckin' Sam
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

User avatar
ebaynelson
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Detroit Rock City
Contact:

Post by ebaynelson » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:04 pm

My wife and I had a bit of a disagreement last night. What better way to reconcile than with a nice long fuck tonight?
[color=darkred]~~~
The solutions all are simple... But they're simple only when you know already what they are.

Robert M. Pirsig
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance[/color]

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 10358
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: White Trash Camp
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:19 pm

To those that are in an unappreciative mood today....



FUCK OFF!



ok now back to work I go. :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/NeXTCODER

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:23 pm

Burner: I fuckin' appreciate yer' fuckin' attitude and I fuckin' celebrate it with you... 'cause YOU FUCKIN' ROCK, DUDE!!

Now, back to work, Slave...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 10358
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: White Trash Camp
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:33 pm

why fuckin thank very much.


Are we havin fuckin fun yet?
https://www.facebook.com/NeXTCODER

User avatar
Tancorix
Posts: 956
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:56 pm
Location: Not here, not there. I'm somewhere though.

Post by Tancorix » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:08 pm

The origin of the term: FUCK OFF!!!!

http://fray.slate.msn.com/id/2103467/

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by cowboyangel » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:36 pm

How come nobody says...."Fuck In" ?
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by cowboyangel » Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:37 pm

sorry, I meant to say "Fuck On"
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
Bambi of Finland
Posts: 1165
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:37 pm

Post by Bambi of Finland » Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:42 pm

However you say it , it sounds good, so FUCK ON! everybody.
Lost in the Forest

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by cowboyangel » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:50 pm

Fuck...I'm beginning to tire of the devisiveness on eplaya......I'm thinkin of leaving for awhile.....if I need to experience rants, I guess I could listen to
Michael Savage instead....but I ain't about ta do that.........
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
Bambi of Finland
Posts: 1165
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:37 pm

Post by Bambi of Finland » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:49 pm

cowboyangel wrote:Fuck...I'm beginning to tire of the devisiveness on eplaya......I'm thinkin of leaving for awhile.....if I need to experience rants, I guess I could listen to
Michael Savage instead....but I ain't about ta do that.........
FUCK! You've said that before,and you should know some of us would be very sad if you did. I would understand if you did, and its okay as long as you check in and let us know whats going on with you. I want you to know that I enjoy your sense of integrity, your appetite for mischief,and how you seem to tie it all together with your spirituality. You speak your truth very clearly without any ulterior motives. Fuck , I get to come here and play at the end of a long day, with all these incredible kindred spirits, and I gravitate naturally towards the ones I love. No kidding, all flirting aside, you have been an incredible friend to me. This has been fun. It has made me oblivious to the fucking shit that happens here on a regular basis. I take what I need here and I get to leave the rest. The rest is just childs play. I need to have more friends like you. So there!
Lost in the Forest

User avatar
BAS
Posts: 4257
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:46 pm
Burning Since: 2006
Location: Wisconsin

Post by BAS » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:47 pm

cowboyangel: I concur with the twig eating forest dweller!

Oh, yeah, andFUCK!

:)
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by cowboyangel » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:54 pm

Bambi of Finland wrote:
cowboyangel wrote:Fuck...I'm beginning to tire of the devisiveness on eplaya......I'm thinkin of leaving for awhile.....if I need to experience rants, I guess I could listen to
Michael Savage instead....but I ain't about ta do that.........
FUCK! You've said that before,and you should know some of us would be very sad if you did. I would understand if you did, and its okay as long as you check in and let us know whats going on with you. I want you to know that I enjoy your sense of integrity, your appetite for mischief,and how you seem to tie it all together with your spirituality. You speak your truth very clearly without any ulterior motives. Fuck , I get to come here and play at the end of a long day, with all these incredible kindred spirits, and I gravitate naturally towards the ones I love. No kidding, all flirting aside, you have been an incredible friend to me. This has been fun. It has made me oblivious to the fucking shit that happens here on a regular basis. I take what I need here and I get to leave the rest. The rest is just childs play. I need to have more friends like you. So there!

woweee what a blast of love! I love it I love it and I love you too Bambi!!!
I hope to meet you soon.....
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by cowboyangel » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:00 pm

BAS wrote:cowboyangel: I concur with the twig eating forest dweller!

Oh, yeah, andFUCK!

:)
I love you too Bas....you know love is the greatest healing energy and the ultimate equalizer......we, I , this country, the world all need massive doses of it so badly and to think that it can travel right through binary code in these weird machines!!! what a fuckin blast! I will stay here because you guys are so incredible in your unique ways.....you've given me something strong to hold up in my heart too.....message boards can be such a drag, but fuck, we can take this to a higher level, I know it and I believe it!
Fuckin Love Ya 365
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
Bambi of Finland
Posts: 1165
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:37 pm

Post by Bambi of Finland » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:10 pm

cowboyangel wrote:
Bambi of Finland wrote:
cowboyangel wrote:Fuck...I'm beginning to tire of the devisiveness on eplaya......I'm thinkin of leaving for awhile.....if I need to experience rants, I guess I could listen to
Michael Savage instead....but I ain't about ta do that.........
FUCK! You've said that before,and you should know some of us would be very sad if you did. I would understand if you did, and its okay as long as you check in and let us know whats going on with you. I want you to know that I enjoy your sense of integrity, your appetite for mischief,and how you seem to tie it all together with your spirituality. You speak your truth very clearly without any ulterior motives. Fuck , I get to come here and play at the end of a long day, with all these incredible kindred spirits, and I gravitate naturally towards the ones I love. No kidding, all flirting aside, you have been an incredible friend to me. This has been fun. It has made me oblivious to the fucking shit that happens here on a regular basis. I take what I need here and I get to leave the rest. The rest is just childs play. I need to have more friends like you. So there!

woweee what a blast of love! I love it I love it and I love you too Bambi!!!
I hope to meet you soon.....
I hope to meet you soon too .
Lost in the Forest

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 10358
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: White Trash Camp
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:46 am

cowboyangel wrote:Fuck...I'm beginning to tire of the devisiveness on eplaya......I'm thinkin of leaving for awhile.....if I need to experience rants, I guess I could listen to
Michael Savage instead....but I ain't about ta do that.........

Fuck that!

You gotta stay. You're gonna stay. The ranting will stop shortly, if not already. I had to stick out some of this off the wall ranting for a year. some even think what I have to say is ranting. either way I truely think there is a fix in the air on the ranting. I've hung in there too long on eplaya now not to expect at least that much.

Besides, I sacrificed myself on eplaya just for people like you . through the rantings, name calling, misunderstandings and all.

Like "in 3 words" ya gotta stay to see how it all turns out.

You are a part of what makes Eplaya work. Stay a while, it'll be worth it. :wink:



Plus you'll be able to use as many smilies as you like. :D :P :!:
https://www.facebook.com/NeXTCODER

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:26 pm

AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!! DON'T LEAVE!!!! Fuck! You are the fresh breath of insanity in a stifling sea of reason... You see things from the side, instead of face to face... do you know how much that is needed around here?? You have foresworn arrogance, and abbrogated mental violence...

Plus... you like fire, and blowing shit up... and stuff like that...

Sam

P.S. Oh, yeah... YOU FUCK ON, DUDE!!
:twisted: :D :wink: :twisted: :D :wink: :twisted: :D :wink: :twisted: :D :wink: :twisted: :D :wink: :twisted: :D :wink: :twisted: :D :wink: :twisted: :D :wink: :twisted: :D :wink: :twisted: :D :wink:
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

Simply Joel
Posts: 3483
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:08 am
Location: Land of Lincoln
Contact:

Post by Simply Joel » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:33 pm

If you are leaving, don't let the fucking door hit your ass on the way out.

by the way, who is leaving?
Democrats... snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, daily!


slap my salmon, baby

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by cowboyangel » Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:08 pm

fuckin no one dude.........
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:25 pm

We're just steppin' out for a few cool ones... we'll be right back...
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by cowboyangel » Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:27 pm

I gotta go back to work...Samtzu I'll say fuck for us both fuck and fuck
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:00 pm

Oh, yeah... fuck thanks fuckfuckfuckfuck...

by the way, I'm on hold with a manufacturer who has come up with a new way to get people to hang up. They are playing "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" from the Anthology: Pt. 2 CD... over and fucking over and fucking over... I've heard it five times already. This is not the fucking difinitive version of this song!!!!! ShitFuckPiss!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:02 pm

Oh, yeah... fuck thanks fuckfuckfuckfuck...

by the way, I'm on hold with a manufacturer who has come up with a new way to get people to hang up. They are playing "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" from the Anthology: Pt. 2 CD... over and fucking over and fucking over... I've heard it five times already. This is not the fucking difinitive version of this song!!!!! ShitFuckPiss!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:04 pm

Oh, yeah... fuck thanks fuckfuckfuckfuck...

by the way, I'm on hold with a manufacturer who has come up with a new way to get people to hang up. They are playing "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" from the Anthology: Pt. 2 CD... over and fucking over and fucking over... I've heard it five times already. This is not the fucking difinitive version of this song!!!!! ShitFuckPiss!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:14 pm

I hate it when it posts twice...FUCK!
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

User avatar
cowboyangel
Posts: 6987
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by cowboyangel » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:53 pm

Fuck Samtzu I thought this was some kind of chronic hystorysis or php on drugs...come to think of it , it's probably the latter.
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

User avatar
samtzu
Posts: 3403
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Portland,OR;Columbia,CA;Emigrant Wilderness
Contact:

Post by samtzu » Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:32 pm

If only... drugs are more fun... The fucking server at work slowed down to a crawl... lost the site... told me to retry... I did... and somehow Three fucking postings of the same fucking posting!!

Home now... gonna crack out on popcorn and a movie... excuse me... A FUCKING MOVIE!!!
The revolutionary does not grow up because he cannot grow, while the creative individual cannot grow up because he keeps growing ~~ Eric Hoffer

Post Reply

Return to “Open Discussion”