Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
unjonharley
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Re: Fuck!

Post by unjonharley » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:28 am

i use two canes and a walker ... you can have a choice which one i smack you with. . a lifetime ago, as a steel worker .. i brawled with a barstool in each hand .. fuck oldage
I'm the contraptioneer your mother warned you about.

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:30 am

unjonharley wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:28 am
i use two canes and a walker ... you can have a choice which one i smack you with. . a lifetime ago, as a steel worker .. i brawled with a barstool in each hand .. fuck oldage
Fuck,indeed UJH. and happy Fuckin Birthday to you!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Miura-7
Burning Since: 2020

Post by Miura-7 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:38 am

"You can't get old, without living." So wear those birthdazes like badges of honor.

^Rhino!
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Black Rock Beacon

Post by ^Rhino! » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:49 pm

FUCK! Four goddamn election surveys today. Fuck the people who motivate a so-called 'need' to know things that are NONE OF THEIR GODDAMN BUSINESS. FUCK the elected representatives who won't pass a No-call list law which will include such dreck in the law; AND FUCK the telemarketing firms that engage in this type of low-brow business.
My telephone landline is not for their convenience, The only surveys I have answered in the last five years were from University Hospital (recent - they wanted to know how to improve their level of patient care - It was e-mailed to me and I answered it in full including my comments on what was done wrong [nothing] and right [their food service actually has improved a great deal including tasty pancakes and a wonderful chicken quesadilla]) a Nielsen survey on my television habits (I was a Nielsen household for a full week during which time the only television I watched was "Deadliest Catch" and "Wicked Tuna")and finally a survey sent to me as a member of the American Institute of Professional Geologists on how to engage and keep new degreed geologists on the membership rolls. Only Nielsen called me.

I DID take part in the BRC Census every year I've attended. I consider that to be like the US Census and equally as important.

Telemarketers, BEWARE! I am on the state and Federal no-call lists, and report violators, robocalls included. If I ever personally catch your asses, I may go all Zen monastery on you, kendo bokken in hand, until you attain enlightenment.

Here endeth the epistle.
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
Black Rock Beacon - '2010, 2012-2016
(lux, veritas, lardum)
Bacon is forever. Veni, vidi, pertudi. (We came, we saw, we DRILLED.) - BRC Div. of Geology 2009-2015
I'm here until the serendipitous synchronicity is ubiquitous.

^Rhino!

Post by ^Rhino! » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:18 pm

FUCK Pain, those people who create it, those who prolong it, and conditions which cause it.

Right now, I'm in a whole lot of physical pain, thanks to a knee joint that ha deteriorated over the years, I'm 60 right now and looking at a knee joint replacement in less than 6 months. Today, I'm sucking down 10 naproxen sodium (Aleve) every 4 hours it's so bad; add to that 3 Gabapentin every 84 hours as well.
I can't walk for over 50 yards without the use of a cane it hurts so bad. I live alone in a town without ant one close enough to give me a hand. I have to 'power through' with determination that this will someday end.

FUCK PAIN!
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
(lux, veritas, lardum)
Bacon is forever. Veni, vidi, pertudi. (We came, we saw, we DRILLED.) - BRC Div. of Geology 2009-2015

tatonka
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Camp Threat

Post by tatonka » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:52 pm

Fuck , my riding , dope smoking buddy died :( We went on a 33 day motorcycle ride , in middle of ride he cant not get food down much . I said lets go home but he wanted to finish ride . So we did and as trip went on he couldnt get nothing down , even water . Got home and he weighed 135lbs , he was 158lbs. So he waits and waits 18 days to finally call doc , he is now down to 118 lbs . His whole life he was a big procrasinator . So then the schedlue a test and they find he has cancer , in his valve right by stomach opening and on his spine and on his hips :( . So finally they put a feeding tube in him and he starts gaining weight , he got up to 125lbs . On a sunny day we went for a 1hr motorcycle ride . We got home and both of us got sick ? Mine was a 24 flu bug , same for him , but he would get a flu shot every year cause he was deathly afraid of the flu . So in his weaken state he got the shot. That same night he said man that shot is really kickin my ass . The next day he says to me I think im dieing , and he wanted to go to his sisters house and stay there . So I drove him there and he could hardley breath and could only take small steps . So I dropped him off and later that night his sister called and they took him to the hospital . She said it looked bad . Next morning she called and said he had passed :( . He devolped pnemonia and it shut down his liver and kidneys and lungs . :( He was only 67 and was in good shape . It fucking happened way to fast :(
Tales told
Of battles won
Of things we've done
Caligula would grin

M F Bonz
Burning Since: 1999

Post by M F Bonz » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:32 pm

tatonka wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:52 pm
Fuck , my riding , dope smoking buddy died :( ....
Fuck.... it’s always to soon. I feel your loss. Oh to well...
Coincidence, traced far enough back becomes and inevitable.

burner von braun
Burning Since: 2010

Post by burner von braun » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:47 pm

Fuck, sorry to hear this tatonka

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:43 am

fuckin sorry Tatonka. Glad you got that wonderful trip in.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

tatonka
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Camp Threat

Post by tatonka » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:20 am

thks all
Tales told
Of battles won
Of things we've done
Caligula would grin

unjonharley

Post by unjonharley » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:31 pm

^Rhino! wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:18 pm
FUCK Pain, those people who create it, those who prolong it, and conditions which cause it.

Right now, I'm in a whole lot of physical pain, thanks to a knee joint that ha deteriorated over the years, I'm 60 right now and looking at a knee joint replacement in less than 6 months. Today, I'm sucking down 10 naproxen sodium (Aleve) every 4 hours it's so bad; add to that 3 Gabapentin every 84 hours as well.
I can't walk for over 50 yards without the use of a cane it hurts so bad. I live alone in a town without ant one close enough to give me a hand. I have to 'power through' with determination that this will someday end.

FUCK PAIN!
FUCK PAIN ..We (family) just spent two weeks in shifts for a friend with a new knee .. Doing it over this spring for the other knee ..He is a plumber that the knees knocked him out of that work .. He jumped out of airplane in Vietnam ..

some seeing eye
Camp Name: Woo

Post by some seeing eye » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:32 pm

Tatonka, sad you lost your buddy.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

^Rhino!

Post by ^Rhino! » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:24 am

tatonka wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:52 pm
Fuck , my riding , dope smoking buddy died :( We went on a 33 day motorcycle ride , in middle of ride he cant not get food down much . I said lets go home but he wanted to finish ride . So we did and as trip went on he couldnt get nothing down , even water . Got home and he weighed 135lbs , he was 158lbs. So he waits and waits 18 days to finally call doc , he is now down to 118 lbs . His whole life he was a big procrasinator . So then the schedlue a test and they find he has cancer , in his valve right by stomach opening and on his spine and on his hips :( . So finally they put a feeding tube in him and he starts gaining weight , he got up to 125lbs . On a sunny day we went for a 1hr motorcycle ride . We got home and both of us got sick ? Mine was a 24 flu bug , same for him , but he would get a flu shot every year cause he was deathly afraid of the flu . So in his weaken state he got the shot. That same night he said man that shot is really kickin my ass . The next day he says to me I think im dieing , and he wanted to go to his sisters house and stay there . So I drove him there and he could hardley breath and could only take small steps . So I dropped him off and later that night his sister called and they took him to the hospital . She said it looked bad . Next morning she called and said he had passed :( . He devolped pnemonia and it shut down his liver and kidneys and lungs . :( He was only 67 and was in good shape . It fucking happened way to fast :(
tatonka my friend, I can only offer my sincere heartfelt condolences to you....and I am glad that you had a chance to ride with him. Cherish those memories forever and keep your friend alive in your heart. He rides with you always.
In memoriam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okwpysb1BQQ
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
(lux, veritas, lardum)

unjonharley

Post by unjonharley » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:55 pm

my kid (60) took stone to the head at 60mph .. missed the brain bucket and nailed him between the eyes .. he looks like the guy on star gate.. the one with fucked up forhead.. I hung up my leather in 61 after running over a VW bug ..learned to hate fucking motor bikes, behind family and friends injuryed brain damaged and dead ..

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:12 pm

unjonharley wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:55 pm
my kid (60) took stone to the head at 60mph .. missed the brain bucket and nailed him between the eyes .. he looks like the guy on star gate.. the one with fucked up forhead.. I hung up my leather in 61 after running over a VW bug ..learned to hate fucking motor bikes, behind family and friends injuryed brain damaged and dead ..
Oh geez UJ, I hope he’s ok
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Fuck.... my brother in-law has full blown COVID-19 with all the symptoms. Don’t know if he’ll make it at this point. My cousin was infected with Covid from a Qbert nurse who went to a wedding and didn’t quarantine after. My cousin is being taken down quickly. She won’t survive.

Wear a fucking mask and wash your fucking hands people. We are not going to get pass this shit unless we do. Stupid fucking Qberts. We can only hope they’re screening them selves out of the gene pool by not taking this serious.
Stop killing my family fuck heads!!

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:08 pm

M F Bonz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:38 pm
Fuck.... my brother in-law has full blown COVID-19 with all the symptoms. Don’t know if he’ll make it at this point. My cousin was infected with Covid from a Qbert nurse who went to a wedding and didn’t quarantine after. My cousin is being taken down quickly. She won’t survive.

Wear a fucking mask and wash your fucking hands people. We are not going to get pass this shit unless we do. Stupid fucking Qberts. We can only hope they’re screening them selves out of the gene pool by not taking this serious.
Today... his wife, daughter, and son-in-law now has the full blown virus now. Fuck!

BBadger
Burning Since: 2010

Post by BBadger » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:39 pm

Fuck, I'm sorry M F Bonz. That is really shitty news. I hope they get through this.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:36 am

awe fuck Mozy! damn this! damn it all! I'm so fuckin sorry to hear this.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:03 am

Ah fuck M F :cry:
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:41 am

Thank you.

Janet lived in LA ... I expect her to be gone with in a week.

Ken was recovering from cancer treatment.

He, his wife, daughter and son-in-law all live in Texas.
Ken and Leonor may not survive this because they are at a very high risk to the problems of the virus. Not sure about the kids.

Fucking fuck!!!!

Please take this threat Seriously.....

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:52 am

M F Bonz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:08 pm
M F Bonz wrote:

Today... his wife, daughter, and son-in-law now has the full blown virus now. Fuck!
Now my son-in-law “”There has been a confirmed case at Gerads work. He went in for testing this morning as a precaution so we are waiting to see what the results are. “”

Fuck!!!

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:00 am

M F Bonz wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:52 am
M F Bonz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:08 pm
M F Bonz wrote:

Now my son-in-law “”There has been a confirmed case at Gerads work. He went in for testing this morning as a precaution so we are waiting to see what the results are. “”

Fuck!!!
fuckin fuck! this is a fucking nightmare for you. So fucking sorry!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:12 am

Ken was taken to Emergency struggling to breathe last night.

Fuck...

^Rhino!

Post by ^Rhino! » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:41 am

Fuck. MF Bonz, my heart reaches out to you. Stay strong, my friend.

To ALL of you: if you leave your homes, please please please wear a fucking mask as if your life depends on it. It probably does. I love you all, and don't want to miss you at the next event because you succumbed to some fucking virus.

FUCK! Just be careful out there!
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
(lux, veritas, lardum)

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:48 am

Janet passed away yesterday.

Fuck!!!!

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:14 am

^Rhino! wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:41 am
Fuck. MF Bonz, my heart reaches out to you. Stay strong, my friend.

To ALL of you: if you leave your homes, please please please wear a fucking mask as if your life depends on it. It probably does. I love you all, and don't want to miss you at the next event because you succumbed to some fucking virus.

FUCK! Just be careful out there!
Thanks
Janet spent her career as a nurse. She had retired and lived close to her daughter.

But fucking people won’t.... 70% of the people I see have their nose hanging out or just wearing it on their chins. Not covering anything. We seem to be having a human Culling going on... Fuck!!!
Stupid Fucking Quberts

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:45 am

To be fucking clear. I’m posting this because I’m pissed. Not so people will be sorry for me. Although I do Appreciate the thoughtfulness and the words.

I’m doing this so people will fucking understand that this is real and relatively healthy people are really fucking dying from it.

Stop killing my family fuck head!!!

^Rhino!

Post by ^Rhino! » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:21 am

AMEN to the FACT that this shit is quite real, and that good people are dying of it. We only get one go-around in life, thus MAKE IT COUNT! WEAR YOUR MASK AND WEAR IT RIGHT!

Thank you, MF Bonz for increasing our awareness. I don't think we need to feel sorry for you. We do, however, want to listen so that we may gain a better understanding. Thank you for posting.
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
(lux, veritas, lardum)

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:59 am

Thanks

Checked on my son and his girlfriend for their thanksgiving plans.

This was his response.

“” G has plans to have thanksgiving with Mary. But she's not sure. As long as her tests are negative too because every other week they have a employee or patient gets it. I'm not really sure what I'm doing just looking forward to a day off 🙃””

Still waiting for test results for my son-in-law.

Be safe.

Return to “Open Discussion”