Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
DVD Burner

Post by DVD Burner » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:52 pm

PurpleKoosh wrote:I can't even tell you how fucking difficult it was not to cling to my ex like a drowning man this afternoon. Having him sitting there, right the fuck behind me, and not being able to hold his hand....

and so help me god, I don't even want to fucking think about how I'll be if - god forfuckingbid - he dies before me.

I am so fucking done with being in love, goddamnit.

I fucking know what that's like. and she was my best friend.

I really did'nt want to bring it up and wanted to send condolences to Fishy.

My best friend passed 3 years ago and I was there with her till the end.

Just wanted to say that,

and say I'm sorry to Fishy though I do not know her other then on eplaya.

I was not ready to do so till I guess just now.

it's been a rough 3 years for me. i hope Fishy does better than I.

My condolences Fishy.
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

PurpleKoosh
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Post by PurpleKoosh » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:04 pm

Sensei wrote:Kooshie, I so wish I could sit in your lap right now...
Dude, if you can find a lap under this fucking belly of mine, you're welcome to try. ;-)
Anything purple is mine. Anything else can be dyed or painted.

Captain Goddammit
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Goddammit

Post by Captain Goddammit » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:11 pm

Fuck.
I've got some really screwy shit going on, and I don't even wanna rehash it.
But FUCK!

But hey, I think I'll show up this year, with the 'Cruiser and all.
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:20 pm

Fuck! Go away for four weeks and catch all the crap that's been going on while away all at once. Fuck!

Fuckety fuck fuck piss shit asswipe bint-slime fucked fuckers.

But it is good to be at fucking home and on the fucking eplaya, I fucking missed you all.

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:48 pm

missed you too; you're part of the fucking soul of htis board.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Kinetic IV

Post by Kinetic IV » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:09 pm

Fuck. Barely under 700 miles of driving in one day on one of America's roughest Interstates wears you out.
I'm glad that trip's over with.
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:18 am

Fuck, not bound by DOT hours, eh? So what's your idea of the roughest fucking interstate? Having just ridden around for something like 8,000 miles or more, my fucking ass has an opinion about THAT!

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:23 am

Fuck! the thermostat is wonky and I'm freezing. Fuck! my ebay account has been highjacked. Fuck! Dad's boarder/houseguest has been forging dad's checks and swiping cash and I think he's the one who took mom's sewing machines and dad wants to give him a second chance so we're not to call the cops. Fuck! we lost a Utah burner. And Fuck! for all the trivial shit which you deal with day to day but really adds up when you've been away.

At least dad has removed the sterling from the house and stored it in a very secure location

Fuck it is good to be home.

Cabanasprings

Post by Cabanasprings » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:30 am

Fuck - I heard last night that since there is no edge to the universe than there can be no center.

That's gonna make the ex mad.

Kinetic IV

Post by Kinetic IV » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:45 am

AntiM wrote:Fuck, not bound by DOT hours, eh? So what's your idea of the roughest fucking interstate? Having just ridden around for something like 8,000 miles or more, my fucking ass has an opinion about THAT!
Rough is I-70 across Missouri. There are rougher places I know but I'm worried about the front end alignment after the trip, it was that bad.

That reminds me, I get to start studying up and training to get my CDL.
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:04 am

My ass agrees, although I truly fucking HATE I-40 through Arkansas.

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:06 am

And Fuck! all the paint on the bathroom ceiling fell down in sheets, which means we had a water leak from the swamp cooler feedline last summer And Fuck! my ovens wouldn't go to temp And Fuck!

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:55 am

My fucking hard drive on the work laptop just took a fatal dump. This 72 hours after the one at home did 'zactly the same fucking thing. So I borrowed a friends computer to log on and check things, and fucking found I got people hijacking admin threads I fucking built to post fucking personal fucking shit.

FUCK!!!

Add to that all the admin work for the Kamp I did is buried in a fucking pair of lunched hard drives... Anyone ever able to retrieve info from a totally fucked up hard drive before?

What a fucked day...

bb

robotland

Post by robotland » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:30 pm

HEY! I get "first InHouse Ticketing gripe" on the Fuck thread!

Fuckers. Buy a new fucking power strip, or whatever the fuck you need to do. And DO NOT fucking fart, if you don't have the shit to back it up.

Kudos to those HERE who've had to wade through gallons of e-bile over the past few hours...on both sides of the firewall.
Howdy From Kalamazoo

PlayaPetal

Post by PlayaPetal » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:28 am

awe fuck. Im so toasty warm in my bed, just had a lovely cup of hot tea, geeking along, and damn it if I dont have to already go pee again - I mean what the fuck - I just went like 30 minutes ago - its fucking cold in this stupid fucking hotel room - fucking job, make me travel and be away from my husband - in Fucking Fresno of all places...do u think if i stop thinking about it and keep typing the fucking urgency to pee will fucking go away - FUCK. Fuck, fuck...
Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.

PurpleKoosh

Post by PurpleKoosh » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:48 am

robotland wrote:HEY! I get "first InHouse Ticketing gripe" on the Fuck thread!
Do you know how perversely glad I am that I'm too fucking broke right now to buy my ticket, so I haven't had to deal with any of this today?

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:35 am

I fucking forgot to try and buy a ticket yesterday. Ah well, we can afford the next fucking level I suppose.

robotland

Post by robotland » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:48 am

PurpleKoosh wrote:
robotland wrote:HEY! I get "first InHouse Ticketing gripe" on the Fuck thread!
Do you know how perversely glad I am that I'm too fucking broke right now to buy my ticket, so I haven't had to deal with any of this today?
I'm VERY fucking amused with myself, for not remembering this exact same thing happening LAST year.
Howdy From Kalamazoo

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:25 pm

Fuck Yes!!!! Ebay got me back into my account!!! Now I have two, but that's no big deal, the email addys differ.

However, the fuck who stole my account had his business name, name, address and phone number all over my account. I changed them back, sure, but not before I made note of the man's information. Even changed my credit card number, the fuck. Wisely stayed out of my paypal lucky for me.

I will NEVER do business with Covel's Custom Knives out of South Dakota. fucker.

Bambi of Finland

Post by Bambi of Finland » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:19 pm

Fuck! (wipes forehead, lights pretend cigarette)
Lost in the Forest

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:03 pm

185 and 200 buck tix sold out........now that either deserves a fuck or a wow....
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

diane o'thirst

Post by diane o'thirst » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:10 pm

I think it's definitely the former...specifically, "Fuckin'-A!!" Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/245sagf][img]http://tinyurl.com/2bbr28j/.gif[/img][/url][url=http://tinyurl.com/23753ws][img]http://tinyurl.com/2auqebj/.gif[/img][/url][url=http://tinyurl.com/m4y82q][img]http://tinyurl.com/l56rdn/.gif[/img][/url]

Kinetic IV

Post by Kinetic IV » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:18 am

FUCK. It's Monday.
It's also a classic day for Murphy's Law to strike and it has with a vengeance.
K-IV
~~~~

EvilDustBooger

Post by EvilDustBooger » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:01 am

FUCK.
Went to a fucking movie with my son last night. "Underworld the Evolution"
Not my cup of tea, but entertaining I suppose. Afterwards about 10:30 as we were walking to the fucking jeep, we noticed 2 fucking young white males rifling through it. They saw us aproaching and started to slowly walk away trying not to look fucking suspicious. I got on the fucking cell phone to 911 and we started to follow them through the fucking parking lot. They saw this and started running. I turned around to get in the jeep and chase them and get the police informed, while my son was on foot hot on their fucking heels. They had broken my fucking drivers window, cracked the fucking steering column open and shit was thrown out of both glove boxes all over...thank god it started... We all arrived at the edge of the parking lot together...my son right behind them chasing them around a fence that borders the parking lot into a neighborhood alleyway. And me screeching to a halt, getting out and barreling after my son trying to get him to stop chasing around blind corners in the alley....the last thing I wanted was to have him get shot or stabbed on top of everything else. We stopped at the spot where they ran through a yard, and went back to the lot to wait for police. When we got back the security guard had seen us chasing the crooks and was waiting for us. A few minutes later a cop shows up, we hurriedly explain what happened and he took off to see if he could find them. About a half hour goes by and he comes back and says he thinks he might have found them. He asks if we can identify them and we say yes and my son goes away with the cop to ID the fucking assholes. They (8 units) caught the bastards leaving the neighborhood a short while later. My son ID`d them
AND my lighter, some gum, altoids, and my CAMERA(it`s been to BM) loaded with pictures of me and my girlfriend that was in their possesion when they caught them. FUCK. CAUGHT the fuckheads RED-handed!!!
For ONCE the Fucking Police caught the Fucking crooks!!! The cops did say we were lucky...they were both "adults" and the charges are going to stick, thanks to really good evidence(camera).I know I`m not really lucky. I may or may not get restitution for all the damage to my poor jeep. They fucked it pretty good.
And for the near term I`m out the cash for repairs....but we escaped un-harmed physically, I got my camera back....AND... knowing that we actually CAUGHT the fucking fuckheaded fucksticks and they WILL be held accountable at some level.......makes me

FUCKING SMILE!!!
:D

Simply Joel

Post by Simply Joel » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:17 am

out-fucking-standing!

i am glad you got the rat-bastards!
Democrats... snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, daily!

slap my salmon, baby

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:31 am

EvilDustBooger wrote: I got on the fucking cell phone to 911
In California at least, cell phone 911 calls go to the CHP dispatch center. Scott had dispatch of several local police and fire stations programmed into his cell at various times.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.

PurpleKoosh

Post by PurpleKoosh » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:43 am

God fucking damnit.

I was supposed to have a fucking interview today. My stomach decided it was a better day for me to get up and hurl the minute I was out of bed. Now I have to wait for the fucking temp agency to call back and see if they can reschedule, or if this was the only day the client was doing interviews....

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

theCryptofishist

Post by theCryptofishist » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:48 am

(((((((((Koosh)))))))))))
The Lady with a Lamprey

regynalonglank

Post by regynalonglank » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:56 am

durn stomachs. just won't listen to reason they won't. here's hoping you get another, hopefully hurl free shot :)
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Post by Ugly Dougly » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:16 pm

Work sucks.

Let's go burn something.

Return to “Open Discussion”