Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.
thisisthatwhichis

Post by thisisthatwhichis » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:54 pm

Fuck, BoxB, safe journeys....... Keep in touch..... you have my number....
TITWI

To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting.
It's show time, folks.....Joe Gideon

Box Burner

Post by Box Burner » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:55 pm

OregonRed wrote:

Now what the fuck do I do? Does this mean I'm a fucking grown-up?
Now you can fucking go to burning Man! :P
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

Z Spy

Fuck My Favorite Jeans

Post by Z Spy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:19 pm

Fuck, not only did I fucking blow the fucking left butt cheek out of my favorite fucking pair of jeans yesterday......today, fuck, I blew the fucking right butt cheek out. FUCK...... Oh well, fuck, nothing I can't patch with my fucking sewing machine :) Fuck, actually I was just waiting for a fucking valid reason to post to this fucking thread.
Wow, fuck that felt great!!!!
Z Fucking Spy

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:04 pm

fuck yer cheeks yer fuckin tar bucket
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

nogganoodle
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Booby Bar, UK Envoy

Post by nogganoodle » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:07 am

Finally got my bag back from Atlanta. Fuckin' A!

My camera and all my money had gone though. Fuckin' Boo! Wasn't really expecting the fucking camera to be there. Oh well!
You don't need a license to drive a sandwich

BAS

Post by BAS » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:05 am

:shock: Fuck! The U.W. Madison Housing people called me about a job interview on TUESDAY and for some reason I didn't hear my cell phone. It was after SIX on WEDNESDAY that I noticed that there was a voice message! I tried calling them at six last night and left a message and tried calling them twice so far today, but haven't got anyone! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I hate fucking cell phones!:(

B.
"Nothing is withheld from us which we have conceived to do.
Do things that have never been done."
--Russell Kirsch

BAS

Post by BAS » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:44 pm

Well, I guess persistence pays off. I finally got through to a human being, who transfered me to another human being, and got an interview set up with the U.W. Housing department. It is for a 2nd shift Custodial position. The interview is at 10:00-- in the fucking PM!!! :shock: (I guess it is because the shift Supervisor is going to attend the interview... :? )

B.
--Russell Kirsch

spidermonkey

Post by spidermonkey » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:05 pm

i fucking love you fucking guys! i fucking love love! fuck!
fire is wild and untamed, like love...... it can hurt you but you play with it anyways )'(

BAS

Post by BAS » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:40 pm

:oops: Please! We've only just met! :oops:

(Well, fuck, spidermonkey, you're just plain ruining the good and dark mood I had going! Shame on you! :wink: )

B.
--Russell Kirsch

Kinetik V
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Post by Kinetik V » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:28 pm

Fucking wild...instead of going storm chasing and driving hundreds of miles, I literally stepped out onto the balcony and watched a funnel cloud spinning over I-494. And we just missed the hail...it went just North of us but you could hear it hitting things. Sheesh, who needs to be in Kansas!

BULLETIN - EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED
TORNADO WARNING
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TWIN CITIES/CHANHASSEN MN
547 PM CDT THU SEP 20 2007

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN THE TWIN CITIES HAS ISSUED A

* TORNADO WARNING FOR...
SOUTHERN HENNEPIN COUNTY IN EAST CENTRAL MINNESOTA...
NORTHERN SCOTT COUNTY IN EAST CENTRAL MINNESOTA...

* UNTIL 630 PM CDT

* AT 602 PM CDT...RADAR INDICATED A STORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A
TORNADO. THE MOST DANGEROUS PART OF THE STORM WAS JUST NORTHEAST
OF CHANHASSEN...AND MOVING EAST AT 25 MPH.

* LOCATIONS IMPACTED INCLUDE...
EDEN PRAIRIE...
SHAKOPEE...
HOPKINS...
EDINA...
BLOOMINGTON...
RICHFIELD...

A TORNADO WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1000 PM CDT THURSDAY EVENING
FOR CENTRAL MINNESOTA.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it, wherever that may be.

EspressoDude

Re: Fuck My Favorite Jeans

Post by EspressoDude » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:57 pm

Z Spy wrote:Fuck, not only did I fucking blow the fucking left butt cheek out of my favorite fucking pair of jeans yesterday......today, fuck, I blew the fucking right butt cheek out. FUCK...... Oh well, fuck, nothing I can't patch with my fucking sewing machine :) Fuck, actually I was just waiting for a fucking valid reason to post to this fucking thread.
Wow, fuck that felt great!!!!
Z Fucking Spy
don't fucking fix em They are now phucking playa wear
Is 4 shots enuff? no foo-foo drinks; just naked Espresso
Tactical Espresso Service http://home.comcast.net/~espressocamp/
Field Artillery Tractor
FOGBANK, GOD OF HELLFIRE
BLACK ROCK f/x Trojan Horse,Anubis,2014Temple
burn shit and blow shit up

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:14 pm

Fucken A BAS!!!
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

BAS

Post by BAS » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:51 pm

Thanks, 'fishy! It would be nice if one of these darned (er, excuse me, fucking) interviews would come through! I need to get to work on my Burning Man stuff, and I need $s to do it up the way I want to. (And I don't want to sponge it all off my co-conspirator, either! esp. since a converted bus is my idea.)

spidermonkey's being so happy really did help my mood, too. (I don't think I have even met 'monkey, but seeing someone that happy is nice. Too bad California is a bit too far for a casual drive. When the fuck are they going to invent teleportation technology, anyway?!)

Ooops! I forgot that this isn't the "Random Thoughts" thread. :oops: :wink:

B. (thinking about going back to surfin' the 'net for more "wish list" items for BM2008)
--Russell Kirsch

spidermonkey

Post by spidermonkey » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:38 pm

i liked the fucking topic, thats what i thought of to say (and i fucking meant it)

Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:03 pm

I have had this god damned fucking headache all fucking day and I just can't fucking think straight. My fucking vocabulary has dropped to 3 words and I can't fucking come up with a sentence that doesn't fucking make sense.
It's hard to have a normal conversation with someone with 6' acrylic rods strapped to your back.

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:27 pm

Ok well I'd fucking say that is just a mild case of CRS(can't remember shit) and a hangover...or maybe you should see someone about that V'.................
Fuck listen to me,. drunkl typing teeling you aboutr a hangover gona happen.
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".

Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:01 pm

It's the fucking weather! In fucking California where there is no weather, the fucking weather gave me that fucking headache all fucking day. Then it rained.
It's hard to have a normal conversation with someone with 6' acrylic rods strapped to your back.

BAS

Post by BAS » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:56 pm

Sounds like you got one of my fucking weather related headaches! Must've missed me and hit you instead. Sorry about that!

Aw, fuck. I should be in bed. Maybe I will take Saturday off from the computer.

B.
--Russell Kirsch

PurpleKoosh
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Post by PurpleKoosh » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:31 pm

Somebody fucking stole Mr.Koosh's bike.

WHEN IT WAS FUCKING LOCKED TO THE FUCKING BALCONY RAILING IN FRONT OF OUR FRONT FUCKING DOOR.

Moving to a neighborhood where we actually speak the same fucking language as the rest of the people in the building has become a priority. (Okay, that's an oversimplification of things, but we're absolutely in the minority on our block.)
Anything purple is mine. Anything else can be dyed or painted.

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:53 am

I'm fucking freezing. Snow in the fucking mountains already. fuck.

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 am

Fuck...I'm an idiot!
Worked our asses & backs off Saturday in the back yard, made mental note to get a cover for the tomatoes....had a lazy day on Sunday, went out got massive munchies and 4 movies...sat around all day being total bums...
woke up this morning and OH FUCKKKKKKKK forgot to cover the tomato bushes, 3 inch deep bird bath solid frozen! Woops!

My bad...fuck, looks like they MIGHT be ok, poor late planting as we were still waiting for the escrow to close.......
The zuccini's are frozen flat to the ground!
But fuckin tom's are iffy, hopefully gonna hang in there! WILL COVER TONIGHT!

Yes, MT.ROSE's Face is completely covered with snow, and Ive heard it has snowed in truckee for the last 3 nights!

Looks like its gonna be one fucking hell of a winter!

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:57 am

pinemom wrote:Looks like its gonna be one fucking hell of a winter!
I hope so. After last year's warmest winter in the northern hemesphere ever recorded. It was just so wrong to be in the Alps in April and see almost no fucking snow on the peaks.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:20 pm

well...fuck... after closer inspection...the tomato's were done for!
damn shit fuck piis tits wanda june!

So we did what we did last yr. Made a ripening basket out of chicken wire. Cut all them 'maters off down the vine(leaving significant vine attached) then hang them in a chicken wire basket in a sunny location. They slowly ripen on their own.

We had fucking Tomato's into January last yr..So since this batch went in the ground 2 months later then last yrs we'll see what happens.....

...fuck...I wish I craved fried green tomatoes...I like them ok, but fancy big red juicy's better!

BAS

Post by BAS » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:23 pm

Fuck-- you mean it is snowing Out West?!? Right now it is unseasonably warm here in Wisconsin! Must be due to the lower elevation, at least in part.

I forgot about a speeding ticket when I filled out the Conviction Status Report for one of the U.W. Custodial jobs. Luckily they called me to ask about it when the results came back, rather than just disqualify me. (I think that they got a lot of "no shows" for the interviews-- since the map to the interview was slightly fucked. Had a note saying to report the the loading dock door on the opposite side of the building, and the door we were supposed to use highlighted without a note. I got lucky and after ten minutes of waiting, someone happened by the loading dock door and took me to the right spot!) The U.W. Housing Dept. emailed me a new form to fill out, so I filled it out and emailed it back.

Communication between Adecco, Iron Mountain, and us temps got fucked somewhere along the line, and the two of us who showed up for work were there two hours early. I emulated the Hobbits and went out for "Second Breakfast" while waiting. Tuesday we are to show up at TEN, not EIGHT! We have a "maybe nine" for Wednesday.

That's about all which is happening in these (fucking) parts.

B.
--Russell Kirsch

BAS

Post by BAS » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:50 pm

...and fuck Civilization III for crashing right as I was getting ready to save the game!

B.
--Russell Kirsch

AntiM
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:38 pm

BAS wrote:Fuck-- you mean it is snowing Out West?!? Right now it is unseasonably warm here in Wisconsin! Must be due to the lower elevation, at least in part.
We have a light dusting on the Wasatch, rain in the valley and I'm fucking freezing. The furnace isn't ready to be kicked on and I'm waiting for the chimney sweep before I light any fires. Flannels, candles and close all the damn windows, learned that from years in an unheated, uninsulated house. Which is not this house, but feels like it when the weather is in fucking transition.

brrrr ... and no, larry's on his way to Vegas, so no fucking cuddling or such. Fuck.

spidermonkey

Post by spidermonkey » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:23 pm

burn motherfucker burn!!!

~spidermonkey
fire is wild and untamed, like love...... it can hurt you but you play with it anyways )'(

OregonRed
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Post by OregonRed » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:20 am

Fucking depressed today. Don't know if it's the difficulty I'm having finding a job, decompression, or getting my fuckin' period, but I fucking HATE the world today. Even more I fucking hate feeling like this. I'm generally a pretty happy person. Dunno... Guess I've let the shit pile up for too fucking long and now it's fucking getting to me.

I think I'm gonna go back to bed. Maybe things will get better if I start the fucking day over.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

That kinda helps...
M*A*S*H 4207 We're not doctors.

"Just be yourself. All the good personalities are taken." stolen from my amazing friend Dwayne Gerken's fb status post.

pinemom

Post by pinemom » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:43 am

fuck fuck fuck...right there w/ ya Red! well sept the red sea thing!

BAS

Post by BAS » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:01 am

OregonRed wrote:Fucking depressed today. Don't know if it's the difficulty I'm having finding a job, decompression, or getting my fuckin' period, but I fucking HATE the world today. Even more I fucking hate feeling like this. I'm generally a pretty happy person. Dunno... Guess I've let the shit pile up for too fucking long and now it's fucking getting to me.

I think I'm gonna go back to bed. Maybe things will get better if I start the fucking day over.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

That kinda helps...
Did going back to bed help? I just spent about 12 fucking hours sleeping, except for needing to get up and use the toilet every hour or so!

I've been getting fucking headaches in the afternoon, which seem to wipe me out for the rest of the day. I've been working a half time temp job this week (every day but today, Thursday), and the headache seems to start shortly after the job is over. I would think that there is a connection, but I really don't see how. Stress relief? Maybe, but the work isn't particularly stressful-- mostly filling out forms and putting stickers on boxes on pallets.

Fuck! I want a permanent job! Or to win a huge chunk of money (you know, in the US$ tens of millions range!) Fucking poor chance of winning the money, though, since I haven't entered any contests... despite what the occasional spam mail claims.

Well, fuck, I should get dressed.

B.
--Russell Kirsch

Return to “Open Discussion”