Are you still planning a trip to the Black Rock Desert?

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Sham

Are you still planning a trip to the Black Rock Desert?

Post by Sham » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:10 am

While Burning Man will not be happening this year, the org has offered up some useful tips and important information regarding your camping adventure this summer.

https://journal.burningman.org/2021/04/ ... UXt3YEAw1A

The Rod
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: THREAT

Re: Are you still planning a trip to the Black Rock Desert?

Post by The Rod » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:51 pm

I think one of the bigger logistical challenges out there is going to be dealing with pooping and peeing without BORG sanctioned and regularly serviced portos.

Estimates were at around 3,500 people at last years Labor Day Weekend Not Burning Man Event on the playa. I can easily see that number doubling or tripling for 2021...

spolsky
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Gay Turtle Makeout

Post by spolsky » Mon May 03, 2021 3:48 pm

Quite a lot of camps are going, in fact!

There's a group called Black Rock Plan B that is planning to build a man at a pre-arranged GPS coordinate. They are also now working on organizing some kind of group-sourced Google Maps (remember unofficialbrcmap.com? Like that) so that you can see where your friends are camping and choose a spot that is just as far or as close to the action as you want. There will also be a way to share events and schedules.

I am not affiliated with them... it's not an official thing in any way...Yes, they are indeed talking to the BLM and are confident that the BLM is perfectly happy to let people come camp independently on the playa, as they were last year at the 2020 unofficial burn.

I am NOT hearing a lot of sparkle ponies who expect to dance all night at robot heart and do yoga all day in Center Camp. Most of the activity right now is people ALREADY planning how to get themselves, fully self-sufficient, to the playa and back.

dinopizzajamz
Burning Since: 2016

Post by dinopizzajamz » Thu May 06, 2021 4:35 pm

More information about Black Rock Plan B!

Who are we? No-one! Not the org, not trying to organize or dictate anyone's stay on the playa. Just trying to facilitate our stay. People were too far apart in the past. We are planning to build a big man in wood and we will camp around this man; everyone is welcome to join and participate. We will coordinate some villages based on an interactive map (see below). Renting porta-potties is one of the key things — keep poop off the playa. The BLM knows we will be there and is expecting us. We believe in following their rules instead of showing up and having them freak out and close access to the playa. BLM says "we want people to have fun on public lands, be safe, have minimal inpact on environment". 70 camps, 18 mutant vehicles have asked to join us on the playa. We don't know about fire permits, but will work on that with BLM. We are not organizing a giant camp for everyone; everyone will be expected to be self-reliant. Success of the group depends on individual contribution and collaboration. It's a giant potluck — don't ask us what to bring, just bring it. If everyone brings pasta, we'll all eat pasta. Feel free to reach out. But you can just put yourself on the Google map. This is a do-ocracy, don't expect anything on the playa! nobody is going to give you food, ice, water, toilet, shelter. We hope to eliminate negative impact on the playa. LNT! pack it in, pack it out. We have a lot of things that will help facilitate your stay on playa.

Here's a link to the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/368518897848763/

We will be hosting zoom meetings until the burn to build up the knowledge base, share information, and make it a great burn!

Here's our map so far, 52 camps placed and growing :D
183020433_10158062133836099_1918485751442326698_n.jpg
~*~Scooter~*~

The Rod
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: THREAT

Post by The Rod » Sat May 08, 2021 10:27 am

Communal Effort coupled with Radical Self Reliance.

I like it. Thanks dinopizzajamz!

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Sat May 08, 2021 2:41 pm

From the Reno Burners FB page

Sharing:
Update From The BLM: May 4, 2021
BLM’s Winnemucca District Office, which oversees Black Rock City.
In short, they’re still in the process of figuring out the exact rules for the influx of people likely headed to the playa. They found out about the official burn’s cancellation at the same time we did and, like us, they don’t have a good handle on how many people will show up.
They’re happy to have people in disbursed camping, but exactly how big of camps will be encouraged or allowed is TBD.
They were very positive on the week's outlook. To them, having 10k people there over a week isn't a huge deal, given the yearly Burn. They were also pretty cool.
You can find general camping regulations for the BLM and contact for the Winnemucca office here.
Can we burn? Yes. They want people not to dig holes in the playa (no surprise), and want some protection between the fire and the ground. For larger burns and camps, they want people to apply for a permit ahead of time and they can work out the ways to mitigate environmental issues.
Special Recreation Permit. They’re encouraging any substantive camp to apply for this ahead of time. What’s substantive? There’s not a firm definition of that, but they thought that any large group or one that wanted to build or burn something serious should apply. (My gut tells me that’s ~50 people, but that’s my number, not theirs.)
There’s a $115 application fee, which seems reasonable and probably sorely needed in a year where they won’t get big BMORG money. It’ll also give them a better idea on how many resources they might need that week.
To apply, you can find the application here or reach Chelsey McKinney (Burning Man Project Manager) with questions: [email protected], (775) 623-1771.
Off road vehicles will be managed by the Nevada Off-Highway Vehicles Program. (I'll reach out to them this week unless someone here does it first.)
They said there were thousands of campers last year, and overall everyone was super nice and mindful of protecting the environment. This whole BM ethos makes it a good group.
I’ll post updates here when they solidify their plans and we learn more.
--KHole
Here's more detailed information from Chelsey McKinney:
“My name is Chelsea McKinney and I work for the Bureau of Land Management in the Black Rock Field Office/Black Rock High Rock Emigrant Trails National Conservation Area. I am writing to you all because you have reached out to our Outdoor Recreation Planner or to our public email, asking questions about what would be needed to bring a group of friends, theme camp members, host a gathering, etc. on the Black Rock Desert playa (NCA) around the time that Burning Man has been held (late August, early September). Internally we have been discussing options and what that would look like and time and personnel power needed. This is an evolving situation and the planning is evolving with the requests and concerns we see as public lands managers. In that effort to provide for safe recreation experiences and protecting the NCA, the BLM would like you to (if you already haven’t) submit a 2930-1 Special Recreation Permit Application and fill out an Operating Plan (attached).
An item of note for your application is that you would be considered an Organized Group. Please select that box. If you intend on charging a fee that would make you commercial.
Once you have filled out the SRP application and Operating Plan, to the best of your ability, please return them to me for review. Emailing me is the best way to make sure I get it. I and the recreation planners will then review them and reach out to you all with questions or next steps. Those next steps could include the following:
Insurance Requirement
Initial payment of $115
Safety Plans/COVID-19 Safety Plans
County Requirements (TBD)
State Requirement (TBD)
If all of those items are met, the application will be processed to a permit and additional items will be needed after the permit (post use reports/closeout).
I want to thank you all for reaching out and asking questions about an area you obviously enjoy visiting. Should you have questions please email me first, and if we need to set up a time to talk I can get that scheduled. I hope you all have a great day.”
Chelsea McKinney
Burning Man Project Manager
Bureau of Land Management
Winnemucca District
Black Rock Field Office
5100 E. Winnemucca Blvd.
Winnemucca, NV 89445
(775) 623-1771 office
[email protected]
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

M F Bonz
Burning Since: 1999

Post by M F Bonz » Sat May 08, 2021 8:41 pm

Thanks!
No problem. Unlikely we will camp near plan B. Hopefully it’ll all work out for them.

We are completely self-sufficient. And it’s only the two of us….
The star shade is hard to miss …especially lit up at night.

Big Blue Doggy, I think would do camp testing in The red rock desert.???
If It starts looking like a cluster fuck we may just go to red rock. We just need a trip to the desert. I haven’t gone to California city in years. A Trip in Mojave might do.

Thanks for the information.

Captain Goddammit
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Post by Captain Goddammit » Sun May 09, 2021 12:12 am

Sham wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:10 am
While Burning Man will not be happening this year,
With all due respect my friend, this straight from the latest JRS newsletter:
“ Burning Man is not cancelled. So get out there and put on your particiPANTS. Discover ways to Make Burning Man Happen 365, learn how to recreate responsibly in the Black Rock Desert,”

“ Burning Man is wherever (and whomever) YOU are.”

So, like, even the Org says it ISN’T cancelled.
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."

Sham

Post by Sham » Sun May 09, 2021 11:17 am

Captain Goddammit wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:12 am
Sham wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:10 am
While Burning Man will not be happening this year,
With all due respect my friend, this straight from the latest JRS newsletter:
“ Burning Man is not cancelled. So get out there and put on your particiPANTS. Discover ways to Make Burning Man Happen 365, learn how to recreate responsibly in the Black Rock Desert,”

“ Burning Man is wherever (and whomever) YOU are.”

So, like, even the Org says it ISN’T cancelled.
Thank you Captain. I stand corrected. Burning Man is not cancelled this year. It's happening in our hearts.

Captain Goddammit
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Post by Captain Goddammit » Mon May 10, 2021 6:42 am

I’m not sure it isn’t happening for real.
It’s the same participants in the same place on the same dates doing pretty much the same thing.
It looks more like BMORG isn’t happening but Burning Man is.

And while last year was awesome, I’m predicting a bit of a shit-show this time. I might go witness it, I might stay the hell away this time lol.
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."

Sham

Post by Sham » Mon May 10, 2021 8:12 am

Captain Goddammit wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:42 am
It’s the same participants in the same place on the same dates doing pretty much the same thing.

And while last year was awesome, I’m predicting a bit of a shit-show this time. I might go witness it, I might stay the hell away this time lol.
We're gonna need a bigger boat. 8)

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:55 am

I’ll be deciding at the last minute…

:coffee: :mrgreen:
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 am

Sham wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:12 am
Captain Goddammit wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:42 am

We're gonna need a bigger boat. 8)
this^^
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Mon May 17, 2021 6:13 am

>>
Good Morning,
My name is Chelsea McKinney and I work for the Bureau of Land Management in the Black Rock Field Office/Black Rock High Rock Emigrant Trails National Conservation Area. I am writing to you all because you have reached out to our Outdoor Recreation Planner or to our public email, asking questions about what would be needed to bring a group of friends, theme camp members, host a gathering, etc. on the Black Rock Desert playa (NCA) around the time that Burning Man has been held (late August, early September). Internally we have been discussing options and what that would look like and time and personnel power needed. This is an evolving situation and the planning is evolving with the requests and concerns we see as public lands managers. In that effort to provide for safe recreation experiences and protecting the NCA, the BLM would like you to (if you already haven’t) submit a 2930-1 Special Recreation Permit Application and fill out an Operating Plan (attached).
An item of note for your application is that you would be considered an Organized Group. Please select that box. If you intend on charging a fee that would make you commercial.
Once you have filled out the SRP application and Operating Plan, to the best of your ability, please return them to me for review. Emailing me is the best way to make sure I get it. I and the recreation planners will then review them and reach out to you all with questions or next steps. Those next steps could include the following:
Insurance Requirement
Initial payment of $115
Safety Plans/COVID-19 Safety Plans
County Requirements (TBD)
State Requirement (TBD)
If all of those items are met, the application will be processed to a permit and additional items will be needed after the permit (post use reports/closeout).
I want to thank you all for reaching out and asking questions about an area you obviously enjoy visiting. Should you have questions please email me first, and if we need to set up a time to talk I can get that scheduled. I hope you all have a great day.

Chelsea McKinney
Burning Man Project Manager
Bureau of Land Management
Winnemucca District
Black Rock Field Office
[email protected]
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Popeye
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Beaverton

Post by Popeye » Mon May 17, 2021 11:02 am

I don't see most of us going as an organized group, nobody will be in charge. An unorganized group? Maybe. We may go along with some peer pressure but appointing someone as supreme leader? Won't happen.

I do think that most will do their best to follow the 10 principles and chiefly "don't be a dick".
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?” Mary Oliver

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Mon May 17, 2021 2:50 pm

Popeye wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:02 am
I don't see most of us going as an organized group, nobody will be in charge. An unorganized group? Maybe. We may go along with some peer pressure but appointing someone as supreme leader? Won't happen.

I do think that most will do their best to follow the 10 principles and chiefly "don't be a dick".
There’s actually quite a lot of organizing going on. Or it appears that there is. :coffee:
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

FlyingMonkey

Post by FlyingMonkey » Wed May 19, 2021 2:31 pm

lucky420 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:50 pm
Popeye wrote:

There’s actually quite a lot of organizing going on. Or it appears that there is. :coffee:
Yeah, about that......

I was more interested before there was anyone trying to organize it. I think I missed my opportunity last year.
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.

sadie
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Solomio

Post by sadie » Wed May 19, 2021 8:43 pm

Ditto
If I've told you once, I've told you ten thousand times..jazz hands goddammit....JAZZ HANDS!!!

lucky420

Post by lucky420 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:35 am

FlyingMonkey wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:31 pm
lucky420 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:50 pm
Popeye wrote:

Yeah, about that......

I was more interested before there was anyone trying to organize it. I think I missed my opportunity last year.
Kinda looks that way but I’m close enough to pop up there and back home easily if I want :coffee:
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Thu May 20, 2021 9:02 am

Snickers~
Now for something completely different!!

Party at Mozy’s Oasis in the desert.

If you know me << Mozy Fucking Bonz or you know someone who does… you’re invited. Or if you can Figure this weird shit out. You’re also invited.

If you can figure out where and when …be there.

Or don’t.

Look for the tent on the desert horizon … deep playa all by itself far from plan B.

If you received the postcard.
Look for the Secret pass code for directions.
“” to see the unseen… you must use the light.”” 🔐🔥

No postcard? It’s ok You’re still invited.

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Fri May 21, 2021 6:42 am

M F Bonz wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:02 am
Snickers~
Now for something completely different!!

Party at Mozy’s Oasis in the desert.

If you know me << Mozy Fucking Bonz or you know someone who does… you’re invited. Or if you can Figure this weird shit out. You’re also invited.

If you can figure out where and when …be there.

Or don’t.

Look for the tent on the desert horizon … deep playa all by itself far from plan B.

If you received the postcard.
Look for the Secret pass code for directions.
“” to see the unseen… you must use the light.”” 🔐🔥

No postcard? It’s ok You’re still invited.
Black Sabkha (sp?) ?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Fri May 21, 2021 7:55 am

No bar. Smiles~
Just some shade in the desert.
Got a find me first. I had some lighting that made the structure look like it was on fire not sure if those still work.
Snickers~
“It’s not necessary for the public to know whether I am joking or whether I am serious, just as it is not necessary for me to know it myself.”

~Salvador Dali

ygmir

Post by ygmir » Sat May 22, 2021 6:58 am

M F Bonz wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 7:55 am
No bar. Smiles~
Got a find me first. I had some lighting that made the structure look like it was on fire not sure if those still work.
Snickers~
chuckles-sovietly-28179282.png
chuckles-sovietly-28179282.png (128.84 KiB) Viewed 2036 times
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

M F Bonz

Post by M F Bonz » Wed May 26, 2021 6:24 am

ygmir wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 6:58 am
M F Bonz wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 7:55 am
No bar. Smiles~
Snickers~
chuckles-sovietly-28179282.png
Laughs~

Put your Johnson away there Skippy.
No one wants to see anyone play that game here.

I sent some postcards to some friends….

They have never been to any burns. Those postcards had information directing them here for information. They also had info for a coming up party here at the house.

We will be talking about….. if or which desert we are going to make a trip to.
If you find us… in black rock say hello and come share some shade. I always keep a warm PBR handy.

Or don’t.

My friends have no …nor was given any history or knowledge of eplaya or burning man. Only one person ever showed any interest in BRC. Not really more than a shrug though.
I only sent them here for info on where I might be taking them. Possibly the kind of people they might bump into. And Some info kindly gleaned from plan b by Lucky.
Thanks Lucky~

I doubt any of them will ever end up showing interest in burning man or looking at this thread…. But who knows. I have received contact from most of them on this trip. One person came up and stayed with us this weekend.
For him… Going back to a desert again is not high on his Destinations. He lived in one for a while. I’m not sure I disagree. The beaches are calling me.

Laughs~
“It’s not necessary for the public to know whether I am joking or whether I am serious, just as it is not necessary for me to know it myself.”

~Salvador Dali

ljanssen
Camp Name: Pineapple Motel

Post by ljanssen » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:35 am

Hi all,
I'm new here to ePlaya as I'm not really a user of such forums. I've enjoyed reading some of the stuff here over the last few days, while looking for anything on LNT efforts regarding the unofficial BRC 2021 burn this year.

Does anyone know if there is a group that is focusing on LNT this year? Ie a self-organized LNT effort of some sorts? I am afraid that this year is bigger than last year and that an official permitted burn for 2022 in BRC may be in jeopardy.

some seeing eye
Camp Name: Woo

Post by some seeing eye » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:15 pm

Hey welcome to ePlaya!

Burners are do-o-crats. If someone here wants to help you on your mission, they will PM you. Over on Reddit there is a Renegade Burn group and there are probably similar on Facebook.

But the Burning Man org is not responsible for 2021 in any way what so ever. If the people who camp out at 4th of Juplaya or Labor Day Week 2021, or any other time, or model rocketeers or land speed record people fuck up, it does not affect the Burning Man org or 2022.

So far, the rumor is that the BLM is collecting $100 or so from each 2021 "renegade camp." That form will have a name for the BLM to come back to, and the BLM would likely GPS map them exactly when checking the form on the playa. Since most of the camps are experienced burners rather than bucket list ravers/Gypsy Flower Power camp-types, everything will likely be fine anyway.

If you want to organize some kind of 2021 LNT project, go for it! Probably FB or Reddit would be a better platform for you. And if you camp out with us in 2022, you could plan your vacation time to work Resto for the weeks after the burn.

All in my opinion, of course!
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

JohnEBGud
Camp Name: Play-a Piano, Skid Row

Post by JohnEBGud » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:42 pm

The Facebook group that is serving as a repository for Renegade Burn info is Black Rock Plan B. It is a private group so you'll have to request an invite to view and join in the discussion.

The latest information posted there suggests:
  • Permits are only required for large camping groups.
  • What constitutes a large group is not defined, but most are assuming 50 or more, but again, no one has been able to cite an official figure.
  • Groups of campers exceeding the permitting threshold will be subject to fines.
  • No one in the FB group currently knows of any permits that have been requested or granted.
  • A requisite for the permit is proof of $1 million liability policy. There are various opinions on whether such a policy can be obtained for what is officially an unorganized event.
Of course, there's no assuming that what is posted on a FB or Reddit page is factual, but the stated purpose of the Black Rock Plan B group is to quash rumors and help people plan and so far has been a reliable source of information.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.
--Wm. Blake

some seeing eye
Camp Name: Woo

Post by some seeing eye » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:14 pm

JohnEBGud wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:42 pm

[*]A requisite for the permit is proof of $1 million liability policy. There are various opinions on whether such a policy can be obtained for what is officially an unorganized event.[/list]
Thanks @JohnEBGud for that may be true maybe not factoid.

Here are some facts which may shed some dust on the discussion. First, the Winnemucca office is very slow in making decisions and communicating them. That is why the BMORG is suing them. They come up with shit way late in the game they could have decided earlier. Second, the Big Imagination getting stuck on the playa after the event was an existential crisis for the Winnemucca office. Like they would have to go far enough up their chain of command to ask another branch of the government to come in on short notice, cut it up with torches, and helicopter the pieces out. So they will avoid the possibility of anything like that happening again.

Most homeowner's insurance includes a $1M umbrella which could serve as proof. So the campers will dutifully fill in the policy number and insurance company on the BLM form to CYA, and the BLM will make sure the info is gathered to CTA. But if the shit hits the fan, there is going to be a lot of A in the wind.

Whether a claim would be paid by the insurance company is another thing. Some of the big camps are organized as LLCs and have had insurance for the event.

The crew Big Imagination pulled in to save the situation was impressive though.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

FlyingMonkey

Post by FlyingMonkey » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:19 am

JohnEBGud wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:42 pm
The Facebook group that is serving as a repository for Renegade Burn info is Black Rock Plan B. It is a private group so you'll have to request an invite to view and join in the discussion.

The latest information posted there suggests:
  • Permits are only required for large camping groups.
  • What constitutes a large group is not defined, but most are assuming 50 or more, but again, no one has been able to cite an official figure.
  • Groups of campers exceeding the permitting threshold will be subject to fines.
  • No one in the FB group currently knows of any permits that have been requested or granted.
  • A requisite for the permit is proof of $1 million liability policy. There are various opinions on whether such a policy can be obtained for what is officially an unorganized event.
Of course, there's no assuming that what is posted on a FB or Reddit page is factual, but the stated purpose of the Black Rock Plan B group is to quash rumors and help people plan and so far has been a reliable source of information.

Sorry (many will disagree with me on this) but the hole point of a non-event is for people to just show up without any of the organizational bullshit that happens when people want to feel important and "in charge" of something. That's the root of most drama found on the Playa.

Last year by all accounts was great and they didn't have a fucking private FB page.

When I saw people starting to plan and organize a baby burn I threw up in my mouth a little. What could have been a great non-event is now lost.

I'm sure some of these people think they are doing a great thing & I hope the babyBORG has a great baby burn. Too bad they can't envision a non-event without their meddling and had to hi-jack what would have happened anyway.

Like I said, many will not see eye to eye with me on this. I embrace your difference of opinion. I just don't want to drive 2,000 miles & hang out with burner busy bodies.

Looks like I have to go to freaking Hawaii with Captain now (metaphorically of course) :shock:
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.

JohnEBGud
Camp Name: Play-a Piano, Skid Row

Post by JohnEBGud » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:55 am

FlyingMonkey wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:19 am

Last year by all accounts was great and they didn't have a fucking private FB page.

When I saw people starting to plan and organize a baby burn I threw up in my mouth a little. What could have been a great non-event is now lost.
The FB group I cited is not organizing anything. Quoting
Plan B goal was to never organize the event, and this is true today. It has and always will be a place to share information, ask critical questions, and assist you or your camp with information we know to be factual. You must organize your camp, safety, and ensure you are 100% self-reliant based on factual information!
Ya know, sort of like this place, with the possible exclusion of the word factual.😁

Further, the only entity that can put any restrictions on this non-event is the BLM. The idea that any ad hoc group can effectively organize, manage, and govern an open camping event is not credible. Perhaps you're objecting to people forming camps? That happened last year.

I know where I'll be this year the last week in August, and it most certainly will not be Hawaii.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.
--Wm. Blake

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”