Lost: Pink CampSnap 2 Digital Camera (last seen Saturday midafternoon)

Lost something on the playa? Tell us about it here.
Post Reply
Ryan_Murphy95
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2026 4:07 pm
Burning Since: 2026
Camp Name: Dustiny's Chile 2:30 & H

Lost: Pink CampSnap 2 Digital Camera (last seen Saturday midafternoon)

Post by Ryan_Murphy95 » Mon Sep 07, 2026 4:16 pm

Hello my friends,

I'm back home in LA now, but I'm hoping to track down my pink CampSnap 2, a screen-free, film-camera-style digital camera (no viewfinder screen, no menus, just a shutter button and a filter toggle). It's compact, pocket-sized, has white buttons, a lanyard loop, and a small door on the side that holds the memory card. I lost it sometime Saturday midafternoon during my first burn.

It's got the photos from my last two days out there, full of memories with friends and so many amazing people I met! those are what I really want back, not just the camera.

If you found it or turned it in somewhere, please reach out. I'm happy to cover shipping to get it back to LA.

"Contact: Ryan Murphy — [email protected] or Instagram @Ryan_murphy95"

Thank you so much, and see you all next year 🩷

Post Reply

Return to “2026 Lost On The Playa”