Looking for Iphone 15 pro max

Lost something on the playa? Tell us about it here.
Post Reply
Wolfrunner007
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2026 3:09 pm
Burning Since: 2023
Camp Name: Soft Landing

Looking for Iphone 15 pro max

Post by Wolfrunner007 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 3:13 pm

Hi there, Lost my i phone 15 pro max at the burn saturday night. It had all my camp details on the screen, and find my iphone showed it got off the playa and was in Pinole (15 mins north of berkeley, where I live) then went offline again. I think the Lost and Found opens today at the headquarters, for some reason I had the 20th in mind, but I'm wondering if anyone has any perspective on how to locate it again. I hope it wasn't taken for good, as I've been looking on fb marketplace in case someone tried to factory reset and sell it I'm not sure. I have faith in the community to help me relocate it, and if there's anyone that has any deets that feel important to share that could be helpful pls help a brother out! Love you, thank you, Valentino (Soft Landing Camp, 630, F)

Post Reply

Return to “2026 Lost On The Playa”