Lost: Samsung Galaxy A14 with Pink case and credit card

Lost something on the playa? Tell us about it here.
Post Reply
WolfHoodlum
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:28 am
Burning Since: 2026
Camp Name: Hoodlum

Lost: Samsung Galaxy A14 with Pink case and credit card

Post by WolfHoodlum » Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:36 am

Starting off with awesome first year on the playa!

That said I lost my phone and credit card that's in the same case with it on Tuesday night somewhere on 10:00 on Tuesday night right before Infected Mushroom's set at Opulent Temple. I was bicycling around and plenty drunk as it goes, and it slipped out of my jacket pocket. I have tried using find my phone but the phone shut off and GPS wasn't working at the time. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy A14 with a pink case. It has slots on the back of it for cards and my credit card is in there. The name should be Christer N Schmidt. If the message got through to the phone and it charges and turns on, it should say that it belongs to Christer Schmidt from Camp Fur (yes we are the furry camp with the giant 30 foot rotating paw) with information on my email [email protected] and phone number 805-300-9495 and camp name Wolf Hoodlum.

Figured this was worth a try but the phone is probably gone. Would love to recover it since I had some photos and videos of the burn that didn't upload to the cloud before I lost it and would love to show those to friends and family.

If anyone has any leads (I've had no luck in the phones section of Lost and Found) let me know and I'd love to be able to see it again, if just for the pictures.

Thank you!

Post Reply

Return to “2026 Lost On The Playa”