LOST IPHONE 15 PRO MAX, BLUE TITANIUM(GREY)

Lost something on the playa? Tell us about it here.
Post Reply
timlmitchelljr
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 9:34 am
Burning Since: 2025
Camp Name: Camp questionmark

LOST IPHONE 15 PRO MAX, BLUE TITANIUM(GREY)

Post by timlmitchelljr » Tue Sep 08, 2026 9:48 am

HELLO ALL,
SUDDENLY IT WASN'T IN MY POCKET. LOST IPHONE 15 PRO MAX, BLUE TITANIUM(GREY). IF YOU DRAG DOWN FROM THE TOP AND TURN ON CELL SERVICE, I CAN USE FIND MY TO FIND IT. I DEFINITELY DROPPED IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CAMP, CAMP QUESTIONMARK. PLEASE GIVE IT TO SOMEONE THERE IF YOU HAPPENED TO PICK IT UP. THANK YOU. [email protected]

Nachochimi
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2026 9:31 am
Burning Since: 2014

Re: LOST IPHONE 15 PRO MAX, BLUE TITANIUM(GREY)

Post by Nachochimi » Sun Sep 13, 2026 9:44 am

hi - I found a phone in my camp's lost in found that came back to NYC with me. Did you have a case on yours, can you describe?

timlmitchelljr
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 9:34 am
Burning Since: 2025
Camp Name: Camp questionmark

Re: LOST IPHONE 15 PRO MAX, BLUE TITANIUM(GREY)

Post by timlmitchelljr » Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:19 am

Hi Nachochimi,

It's a blue iphone. It doesn't have a cover. I think it has a crack on the back and maybe the front too. I think the screen saver is just the basic default one. If you turn it on and press and hold the camera button, the camera will come up and you'll be able to select the images at the bottom left. I think the last image that I took was me and my friend sitting on the ground with the open playa behind us. It's an phone 15 pro max so it's the big one and it has the three lenses on the back for the camera.

Post Reply

Return to “2026 Lost On The Playa”